Bridge Group Ch. 06

Story Info
Dressed as 20s Flapper, Jody gets rise out of Danny.
4.6k words
4.39
44.2k
8
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charly
Charly
148 Followers

Chapter 06 – Joanne

It was a long ride home the day after the reception. I closed my eyes and Jack slipped a CD into the player. It was a collection of old standards by Ella Fitzgerald, all slow, lovely ballads. It was soothing, just what I needed after the late night we had. My mind flowed back over the surprising events of the reception.

It had been fun having Danny as my escort. Few of his friends were there and so, I had his undivided attention. I confess that it was a pleasure. I have always enjoyed the attention of men. When I feel well-dressed and feel the eyes of an attractive man on me it thrills me. And to have a young man half my age attracted to me, wanting to dance with me, talking to me, flirting with me and having me flirt with him... well ... I call that a good time.

"Are you asleep? Or thinking?" Jack said, looking over at me.

"Just daydreaming about last night," I smiled.

"Yes?" He said, "and?" A small laugh accompanied his unspoken question.

"Oh, it was just very special. You had fun too, didn't you?"

"Yes, sure, nice party." Jack slipped his hand onto my thigh. I fondled his hand and lapsed back into my reverie.

I needed to think. Last night might have been a turning point of some kind. I thought of the night sky and lying on the cool grass of the 18th hole. I don't know exactly how it happened. It had been my fault, of course. I suggested a breath of fresh air. What could Danny say? We left the dance floor hand-in-hand and then suddenly we had walked all the way to the last green.

Before I knew what happened, Danny's cock was against me and I was guiding him. Just as suddenly, I felt him slip into my wet pussy. It was over too quickly; he was so excited he came just as he entered me. But there it was, he HAD entered me! I had taken that wonderful, beautiful young cock and guided it right into my vagina. That is what I mean by a turning point. Jack and I have fantasized about it during sex. It is thrilling to talk about that fantasy. But doing it! Taking that strong young stalk of a cock and holding it in my vagina, that is something else! And I loved it!

Since I haven't had another man besides Jack, I need to think about the situation. Jack finds it exciting as a fantasy, but that may not be enough to make it all right.

"Maybe it does..." I thought. "But no, that's too easy an answer!" I answered myself, cutting off the self-justifying thought. I was nearly sure that Jack had not been completely free of affairs. Men are different. It's not an excuse, but they have an easier time doing it and living with it. But that's about Jack, not about me. "What about ME?" I asked myself.

I spent the ride home thinking about it.

I have always enjoyed sex, I enjoy it a great deal. On the other hand, I have never been comfortable talking openly about it. I have rarely initiated our sexy evenings, though I know that Jack would like me to do that more often. But, when Jack proposes a fantasy, or something new to do, I always join in willingly. And, I usually enjoy it, to be honest.

Jack likes the added edge a fantasy provides our lovemaking. Danny has been special to me since we became friends with his parents. It was easy for Jack to work Danny into our sexual fantasies as my lover. The first time, it had been arousing to me. And then, each time I saw Danny, it increased, improved, and heightened the fantasies. And now, the fantasy had become a reality. What to do about that? Is it going to destroy Jack and me, or continue to enhance and build our sexual pleasure... and our life together? That was the question.

"Some question!" It slipped out.

"Did you say something?" Jack asked, turning down the volume.

"Oh, no, just thinking out loud, I guess. I was thinking about last night... on the golf course. You sexy devil!" I slipped my hand along his thigh and nudged his cock.

I didn't mention which golf course. The thought rang through my mind: "My god, I had two different men between my legs in the same evening!" I thought for a moment I had said it aloud. Even saying it to myself was a bit jarring. I could never have believed that sentence would be true of me. But, though it made my stomach tighten a bit, I realized that I was slowly accepting it; accepting that it was not unthinkable. I had to admit that I felt pleasure thinking about it. It was making me moist and I longed to soothe myself under my dress.

"It'll be good to get home, I need to put my feet up and just do nothing!" Jack muttered as he turned off the interstate and headed down Cantorville Road toward home.

"The Question" lingered in my mind all week. Thursday was "Girls' Club" meeting and Janet was hosting it at her home. Girls' Club alternates between a book review meeting and playing Bridge. Once a year we have a catered luncheon and all members dress in the style of a character from a book. My character was Daisy from F. Scot Fitzgerald's book "The Great Gatsby."

After showering, I stood sorting through my lingerie. I picked my most lacy, most attractive, most decadent panties and bra. My Wonderbra with white Chantilly lace over a soft nude cup boosted my breasts into an impressive cleavage. Matching white lace hip-hugger panties fit over a matching garter belt. I gathered the sexy old-fashioned seamed Nylon stocking over my arm and inspected it. I caught my own eye in the mirror.

"You don't have to be this authentic, you know!" I chastised myself. "I know," I replied, with a smile..

In my heart I knew what I was doing. I couldn't help myself. I was dressing my sexiest because Danny might be home while the party was on. I didn't like admitting it, but it was true. I told myself it was just trying to be true to the character, but a slight smile gave me away, even to my inner self.

The light brown, silky stocking slipped up my leg and I fastened the snaps and stood looking at myself in the tall mirror next to the dresser. I examined the image with satisfaction.

I tried dress after dress, not satisfied. They lay round about on the bed, on chairs, on the dresser. I was exasperated with myself. Again I worried that I was doing this to attract Danny's attention. At last I pulled out an old dress that Jack likes me to wear for fantasy dinners. I never wear it in public because it is so revealing.

The blue dress settled like a second skin over my hips. The neckline was a deep v where my pushup bra provided an impressive cleavage. A slit revealed most of my stockinged leg through the skirt. I tied a knot in a long string of pearls and adjusted it to nestle in my cleavage. I thought it completed the look of the 20's flapper. Stepping into high heels, I examined the result and laughed quietly at the effect it would have on men.

It would be a full afternoon; we would play bridge for an hour or so, break for lunch and then finish the bridge afterwards. I was a little early and Danny was still setting up tables for his mother.

"Hi, I'm early, can I come in?"

"Wow, look at you!" Janet giggled. "Yes, come in, come in. All rested from the wedding?" She laughed.

"Nearly." I replied.

"It was great. I am glad you two were there. It made the party!"

"Yes, it would have been lonely without you, too."

"You're 'date' is setting up for us. Danny, come see what your favorite girlfriend looks like!"

Danny looked around the doorframe and grinned self-consciously.

"That's it? No reaction?" His mother chided lovingly.

"No, Mom.. ... ... you look... terrific, Mrs. Williams." He said respectfully.

"Hello Danny, dear! How's my favorite dance partner!"

I walked across the room and offered a hug. His mother turned to her tasks and I saw him relax. His eyes took a more thorough tour of my cleavage and the rest of my body. I pointed one toe outward, letting him see my leg through the slit in the dress. His grin became broad and warm and he returned my hug. The first hint that my characterization of Daisy came in the jutting erection that bumped my tummy. My pulse and my morale both went up a notch.

"By the way, I'm having trouble with 'Microsoft Word.'" I said. "I can't figure out how to insert clip art. Can you show me later?"

"Sure, glad to. I'll turn on my computer. Anytime." He said, turning away reluctantly.

"By the way," he whispered, "you look BEAUTIFUL!" His face flushed with excitement.

"Thanks!" I whispered conspiratorially.

"God, what a HUNK!" I said to Janet.

"I know! It's a sin, isn't it?" His mother laughed and hugged me close. "You look just great, Joanne. You'll have to beat the men off with a stick, starting with Hunk Hogan in there."

The other members arrived, dressed in all manner of costumes. We spent some time greeting one another and settled in to begin playing Bridge. After a few hands, I was dummy and stood up to go to the bathroom. The powder room was already occupied, so I went upstairs. As I turned down the hallway, I found Danny at the top of the stairs eavesdropping and waiting for me.

We fell clumsily into each other's grasping arms. He pressed me against the wall, his mouth covering mine and seeking my tongue. My heart was pounding as his hands lingered on my hips. I took his hands and led them up to fondle my breasts. His erection jutted against me and I parted my legs to straddle his thigh. We pressed together and moved against each other, his tongue deep in my mouth. He felt strong and manly against my body for that brief, exquisite moment. I pulled away and then leaned forward to kiss him once more, his hands still eagerly groping my breasts. Danny let them slip slowly away from my body, leaving two very hard nipples.

I hurried downstairs to take my seat, my face flushed. I looked down at the dark band of stockings screaming 'tramp' under the table. There were too many people in the house for me to make many trips up those stairs, though I wanted to do it again. Eventually, Janet provided an opening as we prepared for lunch, calling to me from the kitchen.

"Joanne, I sent Danny down to bring more wine. Could you make sure he finds the right one, please? Thanks a million!"

"Sure," I answered, my heart pounding with renewed excitement.

I went down the steps and found Danny in the back of the basement holding two bottles of wine. I could see that he had the right one.

"Oh, let me help you find it Danny, dear." I said loud enough to be heard upstairs.

But, instead, I stood on the bottom step and smiled at him. His eyes were again appraising my body in the slinky dress. I slowly raised my skirt. You could cut the tension with a knife. I watched his eyes as I raised the skirt another four inches. His eyes were wide open, his mouth hanging slack. I raised another four inches, exposing the contrasting dark tops of the nylons. I watched and smiled at him; he was so sweet I found him irresistible. I felt a strong need to hug him.

Another four inches and he could see the tops of my legs and the panties peeking out where they covered my mound with lace. A little higher and he could see my lace hip-hugger panties. I pointed one toe, to make my legs as attractive as possible and stood there while he drank in the view. This was one of the most daring and erotic experiences of my entire life.. Maybe I was playing a game of 'Doctor' I should have played as a child, but was too self-conscious to do. I found it exhilarating

Slowly, I lowered my skirt until only my thigh showed through the slit in the skirt.

"Let me help with that." I said, smiling at him. I wanted his hands free to touch me. I took bottles, turned, and waited, looking over my shoulder seductively. Danny put his hands on my hips and fondled them as I swayed slowly up the stairs. I kissed him at the top of the stairs and handed him the wine.

"We found it!" I said, the words catching in my throat as I got to the kitchen.

There was not another chance to get away from the game the rest of the afternoon. Each time I tried to get away something would come up which kept me downstairs. I was desperate to taste his lips again, but there was no way to do it safely. At last the last hands were played and the party started to break up. As the others were saying goodbyes, I asked Janet where Danny's computer was.

"He promised to show me how to do something in Word." I told her.

"Straight upstairs Joanne, he's in his room, hiding from all these women! Except you of course," she laughed as she squeezed my arm. "You, he likes!"

I went to his room and knocked quietly.

"Come in?" He said.

"Hi, the party's over, you can come out now. You promised to help me with Word?" I said, my voice not as steady as I would hope. Nothing like as smooth as the movie's 'Mrs. Robinson.'

"Oh...yes..." He was breathless. "Here, take the chair."

I sat down and crossed my legs and looked smilingly into Danny's eyes. He turned toward the screen. My skirt rode up to the dark reinforcement of the stockings and the Christian Dior label looked elegant on my thigh.

Danny began explaining, but I took his hand and placed it on my stocking. He tried to continue explaining, but his voice cracked. I let him continue and meanwhile, I uncrossed my legs, the nylons making a definite wisp sound we both heard. Danny turned toward me and I parted my legs. His hand slipped under my skirt and I could feel his breath on my lips as he moved higher and higher. I listened for the continued sound of voices from the departing guests. Our lips played together, our tongues dueled.

His hand came to my panties. I could hear the sharp intake of breath as he touched me. I slipped my hand along his thigh and gripped the hard length of his cock. He felt long; long and big and very, very hard.

I probed for Danny's tongue and his finger slipped under my panties to touch the folds of my pussy. I was wet for my young lover and his finger found its unfamiliar way along my slit and into my vagina. Slowly, he entered me and I squeezed his cock. Our lips tasted and sucked. I took his other hand and invited it to squeeze my breast once again. The voices continued diminished below the stairs, as we fondled each other in our dangerous love nest.

It became quieter. Only his breath, rough and ragged came to my ears. I knew I must go soon. I let him feel me for a few moments more and then closed my thighs against the eager young hand and held it fast. A long shiver coursed through me and I felt Danny shudder at the same time. I felt a warm wet spot soak through his pants where my palm touched the end of his cock. My heart was pounding with emotion, and I stoked his big dick a little longer, feeling it pulsing jets of cum, and widening the spot. It didn't seem to get soft, though. His cock head was still firm and young filling my hand.

I kissed those eager lips once more and stood up. His hand lingered, longing to stay between my legs. But I knew it was time. I had stolen all the time possible. I took his hand and pressed his fingers between our lips, smelling the scent of my sex.

"Thank you, Danny, I think I have it now." I said, startling him back to reality and pressing him gently away from me.

I bent and slipped my hands under my skirt and let the lacy panties slip down my nyloned legs and handed them to him. He slipped them quickly under the pillow behind him and stood up, trying to press down the still obvious erection and to hide the dark, wet spot on his pants..

"See you soon, Danny!" I smiled from the door.

"Yeah.. ..." He replied, breathlessly. It was thrilling to know how excited I made him.

The wine had affected me, but the flush in my cheeks didn't have much to do with wine. My heart pounded with excitement as I walked down the stairs.

"Ah, 'Daisy,' there you are! Did you get it straight?' Janet said.

"Yes, these young kids know all this stuff. Takes me endless time figuring it out and they can straighten it out with no trouble."

Janet looked sexy in the simple summer dress clinging to her figure. She was dressed as another character in Fitzgerald's novel.

"You know, we could pass for loose women in the twenties, you know that? Maybe even Gangster's gun molls!" Janet put her arm around me and pressed her hip against mine as we walked into the room full of card tables.

"In fact, Jack and Bill have talked. They want to take us to dinner if we keep the dresses on!"

'Should we feel insulted?" I asked.

"Let them have their fun!" She said. "Besides, I sure don't want to cook, so I said 'Yes!'"

The Alabar Restaurant had a small band on Thursday night. Dinner was excellent and the wine flowed freely, leading nicely to the band's first number. Bill and Jack couldn't keep their hands off us. You would have thought they hadn't seen us in dresses in years. Janet and I played it for what it was worth, tormenting them by crossing and uncrossing our legs and scratching the nylons temptingly with long painted nails. We gave them glimpses of stocking tops and leaned toward them to let them gaze down our enhanced cleavages. It was a fun night.

I noticed that I danced with Bill more often than Jack, but he is good company and a better dancer, so I was perfectly happy. My skirt whirled to show my legs on the fast numbers and the slit skirt was handy on the slow numbers. Both men were adept at steps which led to having me straddle their thighs. Before long, I was seriously aroused and so were they.

"Honey, are you naked under this dress?" Jack whispered in my ear.

"Yes," I whispered hoarsely, "no panties!"

I felt his cock against my leg, firm and warm. We danced on, his groin grinding against mine. He danced us to a dark corner of the floor slipped his hand into the slit in my dress and pressed his fingers into the wetness of my pussy. I jumped at his touch and then relaxed as he explored me secretly. I was soon thrusting against his hand with sinuous movements of my pelvis.

"You are becoming a tramp, you know that?" He laughed into my ear. "What happened to your panties? I KNOW the bride I married never leaves home without her panties."

I hadn't thought of that. I said nothing. I could almost hear the gears of his mind grinding as he thought about it.

"Hmmmm, did you see Danny? That's it, I'll bet Danny got your little panties!" He said his voice filled with excitement. He bit my earlobe as we stood still, barely moving to the music.

"Yes...Danny, I gave them to you. Don't you remember?" I blew in his ear as I said it.

His hand was on my bottom, pressing me closer. He slipped the hand lightly across my whole bottom and back again, making me shiver with pleasure. One of my most sensitive erogenous areas is my bottom and I respond quickly to light, tickling fingers playing across my buns.

"And are you going to meet me tonight and give me what was under them?" He sounded just as Danny had when I fondled him earlier; the same excitement, the same breathless voice. It was a thrill to know that it was me that brought that catch to his voice, me that had his cock hard and pressed so firmly against me.

"Yes, I'm going... to ... give ... it ... to.. you, Danny. I want you to take me... meet me at the Civil War Memorial." I answered.

We had driven two cars, it made for an even more exciting evening for Jack and me. I watched the mirror as his lights followed me into the almost forgotten little park. I drove slowly through the dark, wooded lane to a circle in the back corner of the park. I parked and turned off the lights facing a Civil War cannon that has stood for years in that circle. It is known locally as 'The General,' and most of the kids in town have climbed on it's rusting hulk at picnics and school outings over the years.

I waited nervously as Jack pulled in behind me and doused the lights to leave us draped dark silence. The night was clear with a partial moon, low in the sky. His door squeaked noisily as he got out of the car and came to me. We walked hand in hand to the circle and he leaned against cannon then pulled me close.

Charly
Charly
148 Followers
12