Bridge of Sighs Ch. 01

Story Info
They get to know the couple next door.
4.5k words
4.1
112.9k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 08/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda Adair was wonderful-soft-gorgeous-intelligent-warm and she loved me. We met at a frat party my Junior year. She was there with a group of her sorority sisters. They were from a different college in town, but on the female-deficient Tech campus they were always welcome. We talked all night. Shortly we were an item.

After we both graduated the following year, we moved into an apartment together. That November Linda had the flu and was prescribed a strong antibiotic. On January 3rd when I walked in she met me and pulled me to sit beside her on the couch. She looked like she had been crying.

"Jack, I'm pregnant."

"Are you sure? I thought you were on the pill? What happ -?" I realized that I had started badly and I paused. "Linda, I love you."

"You know those instruction sheets with the long lists of side effects that they give you with prescriptions?"

I nodded.

"At the bottom of the Cipro sheet it says: 'may make oral contraceptives ineffective.' I didn't read it." Her lip was trembling.

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me. Marry me, please?" I slipped to the floor in front of her on one knee. We had talked around this issue and I had been thinking about a romantic getaway over Valentine's. Now this would have to do.

"Really! Oh, Jack!" She flung her arms around my neck and squeezed her body to mine.

We arranged a small wedding at a nearby church for the first week in February. The honeymoon in Jamaica was cancelled after two days. Linda's morning sickness lasted most of the day and exhausted her. We went back to the apartment and she slept the rest of the week.

The first week in March I practically skipped home.

"Linda!" I grabbed her and swung her around. "I've been promoted! I'm the Southeastern Regional Support Manager."

"Oh, Jack, that's wonderful. Tell me about it."

"I'll be supervising the field support teams here in Atlanta, in Mobile, Baton Rouge, Tallahassee and Miami. Of course I'll have to travel to those places some, but I got a big raise."

"You'll be away with the baby coming?"

"It'll just be a couple of days a week and they already said that I could stay in town when the time is close. With the raise we'll be able to buy a house for us and the baby."

We went house shopping the next two weekends and before the end of April we were moving into one of the new McMansions in the suburbs of Atlanta just north of the Buckhead area where my office was.

The house next to ours was occupied by a couple about four years older than us and so far childless. Frank and Becky were friendly and outgoing. Since Linda was past her morning sickness, we went out with them or shared a barbecue almost every weekend.

I was in Tallahassee in late June when my cell phone buzzed.

"Is this Mr. Jack Williams?" An efficient voice that I'd never heard was on the other end.

"Yes. Can I help you?"

"Mr. Williams, this is Northside Hospital. Your wife has been admitted with complications from her pregnancy."

"What's wrong? Tell me what's happening!"

"I'm sorry. I don't know any more."

"Tell her I'll be there as soon as possible. Is there a number to call?"

I found out the next flight back to Atlanta was in less than an hour. I left my motel key with the office secretary and had one of my guys drive me to the airport. In about three hours I was at the hospital talking to the doctor.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Williams. Your wife had an ectopic pregnancy. We saved her but the fetus died."

"We can always have more children," I said.

"Mr. Williams, I am sorry, but that's not possible. When the Fallopian tube burst, a large portion of the uterus tore also. Your wife can't have any more children."

I took her home two days later and spent the next week with her, using up all my vacation. Linda was very depressed. Losing a new life is bad enough but never being able to have any more makes it ten times worse. We went to two counseling sessions but Linda refused to go to a third.

"Jack, it just rubs everything that's raw right now."

"Honey, it's natural to be depressed. The counselor will be able to help you through this. Do you want to go without me? Do you need to say things that you're afraid I might take wrong?"

"I don't need to say anything at all! I don't want a stranger telling me how I feel! I'M NOT GOING BACK!" She shouted at me and ran to our bedroom slamming the door behind her.

It was six weeks before we could make love again. When it was over she cried.

"I wanted us to be a normal, happy family and now I've ruined everything."

"Babe, it's not your fault. These things happen. Now we'll get to adopt a child that isn't being loved by anyone and give him all the love that he needs."

"I wanted our own child." She cried herself to sleep.

I traveled as little as possible but summer was the busiest time and I was gone two or three days a week. After Labor Day I had to resume a normal schedule. Linda was still depressed but as fall progressed, she seemed to come around. Things, including our sex life, got back to normal.

On a rare week I did no traveling, but that didn't stop the paperwork. The first Wednesday in November I was sitting in front of the TV trying to finish a report on my laptop. When the phone rang, Linda picked it up.

"Honey," she began after the call was over, "do you mind if I go over to Becky's? I can see that you're tied up for a while."

"Nah. Go ahead. I'll probably spend all evening on this." I really wanted her presence, but I didn't want to be selfish.

I had just closed up the laptop about 11 o'clock and was fixing a short cognac when she came back home.

"I'm baaaack." She did a bad Arnold impersonation and then leaned over to kiss me.

I savored the softness of her lips and inhaled the sweetness of her smell. It was fresh, like she'd just gotten out of the shower. It was wonderful how she could go all day and still have such a great scent.

That week on Friday Linda called me at work. "Come straight home. We're going to dinner with Frank and Becky and then hit some clubs."

"I'll be there, babe."

Linda was already dressed when I got home. Frank and Becky were in the den talking and enjoying a pre-drinks drink. I dashed through a shower and into the clothes that Linda had laid out. Then the four of us went out.

I'm a tall, lanky guy: 6'4" and a little over 200 pounds. Linda is tall for a woman at 5'7" but Becky is even taller, 5'9" maybe 5'10", and with the three-inch heels she had on, she could grind her ass into my crotch on the dance floor. Which she had been doing for about five minutes now. I'm sure she could tell the effect her dancing was having and I tried to back off.

"Hey, don't leave me," she giggled looking over her shoulder right into my eyes. When she backed up, my hard-on nestled right between her cheeks. Her breath brought the tang of lime and tequila from the third margarita she had downed. "It's a compliment to a girl when a guy reacts."

"I'm not sure Linda would want me passing out those compliments."

"Hey! We enjoy a little teasing. Just look at Linda and Frank. But tonight we'll be hot for our hubbys. It affects us, too."

I looked around for my wife. She was grinding on Frank and he didn't look like he was backing away.

"You can participate, too. See how Frank is holding Linda." Becky's spicy perfume, aided by the heat of the dance floor, circled my head. The two scotches I had killed made me see the logic in her argument.

My hands moved to her waist. Becky did a twisting move and suddenly my hands were on her flat tummy. Then she shimmied and her breasts, barely constrained by a bra, were sliding over the backs of my hands. My hands became super-sensitive where her breasts touched, as if the shadows that her breasts cast were printing themselves on my hands. Before she shimmied I thought my prick was completely hard, but now it seemed to swell even bigger. A tingle shot through my balls and for an instant I believed that I might come in my pants.

"Oooh! Linda is really going to enjoy the results tonight," Becky breathed in my ear rubbing my hard-on with her ass cheeks.

"You really want it there?" I decided that two could play and gave a short thrust against her. "Do you like it doggy style," I whispered in her ear. "Or maybe in a tighter place back here." I rubbed against her vertically now.

"Maybe I swing either way," she replied licking my earlobe.

We switched partners several times during the evening, but whenever I was dancing, I had a willing female rubbing soft, exciting flesh against me.

"Becky was teasing you something bad, tonight, wasn't she? Oooooh god, that's so good." I was tonguing Linda's right nipple and she was giving me a running commentary on the evening. "When I saw her doing that, I decided that two could play that game and I rubbed against Frank. His thing was in the wrong position. He had to reach down and adjust it when it started to grow."

She giggled. She does that often when we are making love. I didn't know whether it was the memory or the bite that I had just administered to her left nipple. Linda's breasts weren't huge, but they were more than a mouthful. And sensitive. The first orgasm that I gave her was on our third date in the front seat of my car. I had been teasing her nipples for several minutes while we kissed. I was just getting ready to try for a warmer treat when she shuddered and slumped my arms. I was surprised, but then I looked at her and realized what must have happened.

"Every time I backed against him, I tried to catch it between my cheeks. But I really turned around so I could watch you and Becky. God, you two were so sexy. My big, strong husband with that tan, blond goddess. I was right on the verge of coming all night long seeing you two dancing so close."

I slid downward. My lips kissed the copper fur of her landing strip, which she trimmed for her bikini. I slipped my tongue between her pussy lips and dragged it past her clit down to the bottom. Then I continued south to lick and nibble her thighs. Linda always dabbed perfume there for me. Tonight the fragrance was new, a spiciness that contrasted with the tanginess of her lubrication.

"I thought you two were going to fuck right there in front of God and everybody. Jack, that is so good. You are the best tongue in the land."

I was gently whisking my tongue back and forth over her clit. I was so light that I wouldn't have torn a piece of tissue paper. I really enjoyed starting this way. I knew that shortly Linda would grab my hair and pull my head so that my tongue would be rougher.

"Have you ever seen other people do it? I mean in real life, not on those porno's we watch sometimes? " I was sure she didn't want me to answer.

"I saw Joan and her boyfriend once. You remember, my freshman roommate, you met her at one of my sorority parties. We were just away from home and hadn't figured out all the ways of college life. I had left a party early because I had drunk too much and hadn't met anybody interesting. -- Oooh, sooo good! -- I had drifted off to sleep, but she came in with a boy and they started making out on her bed, trying to be quiet. I was being as still as possible to keep from embarrassing them. She was somewhat of a slut and soon her blouse and bra were on the floor. When she began moaning, I opened my eyes just barely to see what was going on. -- God that feels great! A little firmer, hon."

Linda pressed against the back of my head. I increased both the pressure and speed of my lingual caresses. I also lifted her knees and her legs fell wide open. I inserted my thumb in her pussy. Between her excitement and my lapping, all the skin between her legs was wet and slippery. I pulled my thumb out and inserted two fingers. My thumb slid down to glide over the skin between pussy and ass. She shivered. I almost went further down, but before when I had tried, Linda complained and it ruined the mood.

"Oooooh! -- The boy was sucking at her nipples and then I saw that he was pushing her slacks and panties down. He scrunched down in the bed and started moving his head between her legs. The moaning got louder. I guess by that time Joan didn't care if I heard. I couldn't help myself. I put a finger on my clit and moved it in time with his head. After a few minutes he got up on his knees. His thing was standing straight out. He shuffled up beside her head. She pulled the end down and began sucking the head and jacking the shaft."

"'Give me the rubber', I heard Joan whisper. -- Jack, right there!" She pulled my head hard against her slit.

"Then Joan was unrolling the rubber down his thing. He shuffled back down and got between her legs. He started slow and I was surprised at how awkward they both were at the beginning but then they got in sync. When they got rhythm, I got rhythm again on my clit. I was breathing so loud, but they were noisier. Maybe Joan wanted me to hear, to watch. I don't know. But I did watch eyes wide open. Joan moaned loudly, gasping and grunting when she came. She bucked up high, almost throwing him off. I saw her nipples standing out above her breasts, which were swollen and flushed in excitement. It was so erotic; I came right after. I buried my face in my pillow to be quiet. I'm going to come remembering it."

"More! More!" Linda pushed her hips hard into my face. "Unh, unh, uuuuunnnnh!" The walls of her pussy vibrated. Hers hips gyrated briefly and then collapsed back to the bed. "Hurry, put it in me. Now!"

Her wish was my command.

Afterwards she lay next to me with her head on my chest.

"That was good. I was so hot from watching you and Becky tonight. I'd like to watch another couple go at it again. In person. How about you?"

"Yeah, it would be exciting," I replied. "But, unless we go to Europe, I don't think they do things like that around here."

"You'd be surprised. Becky told me that they'd done it in front of another couple. Of course the other couple was doing it too. They just watched each other."

"Oh, ho! So you'd like to watch Frank and Becky."

"Well, I told you that I thought she was beautiful and hot and although Frank is not as well-proportioned as you, he's not half bad."

"Have you already arranged something?" This was sounding like a setup.

"Well, we agreed to go over there for a cook-out tomorrow. Becky and I talked about my experience and their experience before, so I thought if something happens ..." She let it trail away in her please-do-this-for-me voice.

"I don't know. I'm shy around women, especially the first time I see them naked. I might have to drink a lot and then performance ..." I waggled my hand and let it flop from the wrist.

"I know how to fix that." She curled around and took me soft into her mouth. I began to expand. I felt her tongue massaging me but the eroticism was enhanced by the fact that she tasted both our juices. She only occasionally let me come in her mouth and she never wanted to kiss me after I had gone down on her. But here she was washing me with her mouth. And, god, was she hot! Even though I had just come, not three minutes later I spurted and she swallowed.

The barbecue started off as usual with drinks on their deck and chitchat in the warm fall air. I was nervous but the other three acted as if nothing unusual was planned for later. During my second drink I finally relaxed. By the time we were chatting over dinner, I was floating pleasantly on the currents of conviviality.

After dinner we sat in the den. The girls were starting on their third pitcher of margaritas and I was on my fourth scotch.

"Let's dance," Becky said. She bolted to their entertainment center and dropped several CD's on the changer.

Frank and I grabbed the coffee table and moved it over against the curtain in front of the sliding doors to the deck. When Frank straightened up I saw that the table caused the curtains to gap open slightly. I reached over and closed the gap. As I moved back I thought of the ridiculousness of the adjustment. Here the four of us were going to get naked and watch each other screw, and I was worried about an imaginary Peeping Tom.

Even though I kicked off my shoes, the carpet felt as if it were quicksand around my feet. Frank also seemed rooted to one spot. The girls, however, bounced around the room like pinballs.

First Linda was rubbing her chest against me. Then Becky was grinding her ass into my crotch. Linda was back humping my leg. Becky slid her breasts across my back and slithered around to give me a full body rub.

"Honey, I'm hot." Becky was back with Frank and complaining to him. He reached down grabbing the hem of her shirt. In one smooth motion it came over her head and dropped behind him on the couch. Her bra wasn't transparent, but I thought I could see the dark circles around her nipples.

"I am, too." Linda was rubbing my dick with her ass, but she turned to face me. This was good because she was wearing a self-bra tank top.

"Babe, if you're hot maybe we ought to rest for a few minutes."

"Nah. I wanna keep danshing." She raised her arms in the air and jiggled in place waiting for me to do something. I grabbed her tank top and removed it. Her normally soft, pink nipples were dark red nubs spiking above her flushed skin. She dragged them back and forth across my chest.

"You're overdresshed." Linda pulled my shirt off and turned around. Frank's eyes popped so far out, I thought they would roll onto the floor.

"I wanna be cool like Linda." Becky let Frank unhook her bra. As it slid down her arms, a flick of the wrist sailed it in front of the fireplace.

The next thing I felt were Becky's nipples as her full boobs swung back and forth like pendulums across my chest. I felt gooseflesh form.

"Sensitive?" Becky backed off and then moved forward to swing her boobs across me again. She twirled around and leaned back into me. I looked over her shoulder surprised to see Linda just a step away from her with Frank right behind.

"Too many clothes," Becky stated.

Linda's hands appeared at the snap to Becky's shorts. Pop! Zip! The shorts dropped southward. Nylon panties rubbed across my slacks and caught my bulge in a soft valley. Becky twirled again.

"Now you." She unbuttoned my shorts and pushed them down along with my boxers. I almost tripped but managed to step out without doing a face plant. Nylon rubbed the tip of my dick and then departed.

Linda appeared in front of me. Her shorts were gone and her white thong let her ass cheeks tease my dick.

"Drop the panties," she commanded as she pivoted to face me.

I pushed the strings down her hips but she was a step away and the angle was wrong. The wisp of material caught below her ass in back and exposed the top of her pubic hair in front. She grabbed my dick and moved closer, brushing the tip through her short hairs. I felt like I was about to come.

"Ah, ah. Not yet," she whispered. She squeezed the base of my cock. My urge subsided. I stepped closer to her and finally pushed the thong down far enough for it to drop to the floor.

Linda used a toe to flip the panties over by Becky's bra. Then she spun away from me as the music changed.

A slow song started playing and Becky molded her nude body to mine. Her arms were around my neck and mine slid around her waist, my hands resting in the small of her back.

I heard a giggle from across the room and looked up to see Frank caressing Linda's ass. In my alcohol-befuddled state I let my hands slide lower on Becky while I wondered if we were switching partners instead of just watching. Linda is slender. Becky, while not fat is definitely more rounded and her lower cheeks easily filled my hands.

Another giggle and I looked to see that Frank's middle finger was between Linda's cheeks. From my view I couldn't be sure, but it was probably probing her tight rosebud. I flushed as the excitement of seeing a man probing my wife's ass warred with the jealousy of seeing a man probing my wife's ass.

12