Bridge Party

Story Info
The plight of a slave.
2.3k words
4.4
28.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneiria
oneiria
120 Followers

Bridge Party

(or The Plight of the Slave)

Josh Schmuckler woke up with his balls aching as usual. And for the usual reason. Mistress had them both in her heavily munching mouth, her chin resting against his stiff tool. And when her jaws pounded down on his orbs and squeezed them, the pain was unbearable. And exquisite. Josh's tool swelled with the pain of each crunch. He could tell that Mistress was really going to use him today.

His back hurt from being chained in the same position all night. Mainly sideways, with his head pointing toward the foot of the bed and his balls and prick nuzzling Mistress's face, exposed to her constant torture. She had not let him come in days and his balls and prick throbbed in sweet pain.

His arms were chained straight over his head to the eyehook in the middle of the board at the foot of the bed. Mistress had her legs wrapped tightly around his head, as she had for most of the night. Her mound nudged against Josh's mouth, which he knew was the signal to begin eating Mistress again. If he didn't eat her well, she was not above actually biting those tender cojones she held so precariously in her mouth. So he began to move his overworked aching jaw, nursing on Mistress's cunt, until he felt her writhing with excitement.

She must be getting into a better mood, Josh thought.

She only bit him twice before losing herself in her own ecstasy.

He took the bud of her clitoris in his mouth and let her cunt envelop the rest of his face as her inner walls began to convulse against his nose in orgasm after orgasm. After the twenty-first one, she even took Josh's prick into her mouth and glided her tongue over it to egg him on further. If worked, although Josh had to concentrate hard to make sure that he didn't come in view of the throbbing state of his prick and way too full balls.

He didn't want to be punished for coming without permission.

That would be bad.

He was relieved when he felt Mistress's juice begin to flow over his left cheek and down onto the sheets during her thirty-fourth to fifty-third orgasms.

Mistress was so pleased that when she got up, she chained Josh spread-eagled face down in the bed and placed a saucer of milk beneath Josh's face. Josh was so grateful that he began lapping up the milk at once, like the hungry pet that he was. Mistress had chained him to bed last night without so much as bedtime snack.

She had been rightfully mad about the spot Josh had left on the dinner plate when doing the dishes.

Josh was so hungry that he lapped up every drop of the milk, being careful of course not to get any on Mistress's precious sheets, even though he knew the milk was laced with horny goat weed to keep Josh's organ throbbing and erect for the amusement of Mistress and her friends.

He was that hungry.

When he was done, he looked up at Mistress expectantly, with what he hoped were sad puppy dog eyes.

"No, my pet," Mistress replied, ruffling his hair. "I need you hungry to entertain our guests. You understand, don't you? I will feed you after the party. Do you think Mistress would let her little slavey-wavey starve to death.
Then where would she get her fun? I will feed you tonight, slave, but not before."

With that Mistress left the room, Josh catching a glimpse of her firm ass as it rocked its way out the door. Despite himself, he felt his tool getting hard again.

Probably just the goat weed talking, he thought.

It was a busy morning getting the place ready for the party. Josh vacuumed and scrubbed and picked up, all the time wearing nothing of course but his collar and chains. The same outfit he knew he would be wearing to the party.

No wonder Mistress's house was the "girls'" favorite venue for playing bridge. Josh doubted their husbands would be so approving if they knew about Josh. He suspected that he was a well-kept secret among Mistress's circle.

Mistress decided to use him as a serving tray again, strapping him to the table and smearing pâté and dip all over his cock and balls and nipples for the "girls" to scrape off with their crackers or to lick off directly if they so chose.

Each of the "girls" greeted him in a different manner. Mrs. Silverstein ran her pudgy hands all over Josh's torso and thighs, talking off half the dip in the process, which she proceeded to cram down her voracious gullet. Mrs. Thornton, on the other hand, concentrated on licking every last bit of cracker decoration off of Josh's swollen prick, which she then plunged into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down on it for a good fifteen minutes, trying to see if she could trap Josh into violating his Mistress's commands by coming. When she finally gave up, she patted Josh on the tummy and turned to Mistress and said, "That's a well trained slave you have there, Sophie. My Milton would have come the first time I touched his pathetic little shriveled wiener. Which I haven't for the past seven years for that very reason."

She looked down at him again. "You are good boy, Josh. Mistress is lucky to have you. If she ever mistreats you, just give little old Mistress Wilma here a call, OK?" She cackled, patted Josh on the tummy once more and took her place at the bridge table.

Mrs. Simon was content to grab Josh's balls and squeeze them as hard as she could, while Josh writhed in pain. She smiled at Josh as she licked the dip from her fingers. "We will have time to play, later my pet. I am going to crush the juice right out of those pathetic little balls of yours and straight into my cooze. We will see what Josh's little Mistress does to little Joshie then, won't we, my bad little slave?"

She gave Josh's aching balls one more crushing squeeze before she too took her place at the bridge table.

The "hors d'oeuvres" having been served, the girls began to deal the cards.

It was not long before Mrs. Thornton began to complain of boredom, as she always did. So they got up from the table, unstrapped Josh and brought him over to Mrs. Thornton's chair and made him kneel down before her.

She hiked up her skirt to her waist. She was not wearing panties, which came as no surprise to Josh, as he had cured Mrs. Thornton's "boredom" many times before. This was far from his first "bridge party."

He saw that her pubic hairs were starting to turn gray, as she spread her legs on the bridge chair to give Josh better access to her. The other women forced Josh's head into her and then chained his arms around her chair so that he could not move his head even an inch backward. Obediently, he began to tongue her, even as the three other women pushed Mrs. Thornton's chair back into place underneath the bridge table.

Mrs. Simon took off her shoe and began to assault Josh's balls with her foot while he ate Mrs. Thornton, who was by now slouching far down in her chair to push her mound more tightly against Josh's mouth.

So it went for the next two rubbers, with Mrs. Thornton making bids such as "Two oh my God" and "Double it baby, double it and redouble it, Josh, honey." She moaned and screamed her way through several hands, while Mrs. Simon tortured Josh's aching balls with her foot.

She did not tire of Josh's attentions until Josh caused her to lose count of the cards, attempt a needless finesse, and lose the third rubber. For that, her partner, Mrs. Simon gave Josh a swift kick in the balls.

By this time, Mrs. Silverstein was shifting uncomfortably in her chair.

"What's the matter, Thelma, dear?" Mistress inquired. "Hemorrhoids acting up again?"

"Yeah, got a nasty little bugger this week," Mrs. Silverstein told her hostess. "Can't seem to get comfortable with it."

"You need to keep them clean, Thelma. I've told you that. Ever try a tongue bath?"

"No, do you honestly think that would help?"

"TONGUE BATH! TONGUE BATH!" the other three ladies chanted in unison.

They unchained Josh from Mrs. Thornton's crotch and led him into the bedroom.

They had Mrs. Sliverstein strip off all her clothes, get up on her hands and knees on the bed and spread her huge buttocks with her hands, her pendulous breasts hanging beneath her.

They chained Josh's arms to the eyehooks in the headboard so that his face was forced into Mrs. Silverstein's ass.

By now they had all stripped. The fun and games would begin in earnest now.

"Go ahead, Dr. Josh. Clean her. Relieve that poor creature's suffering," Mistress commanded.

Josh could see the problem in question. It was a rather nasty looking devil. An externalized hemorrhoid that extruded from Mrs. Silverstein's paradoxically tight little anus. Better than a deep internal one from the standpoint of the hygienic procedure about to be applied, he figured.

Tentatively, he stuck out his tongue to make preliminary contact with the offending vein. He sincerely hoped Mrs. Silverstein maintained good bowel habits. It looked clean enough on this end.

He licked the swollen vessel softly until Mistress pulled on violently his chains, wedging his head firmly between Mrs. Silverstein's ample buttocks.

"That is not how you clean my guests, slave. I will show you how to clean an ass. I want your tongue inside her, where it counts. We need to get at the root of this problem. I will show you how to treat her ass, slave. You just do exactly to hers what I do to yours."

With that, Mistress retrieved her favorite vibrator from the case. This was not just any vibrator. American manufacturers didn't make vibrator motors with the horsepower to suit Mistress. She had been forced to devise her own. She had adapted his particular vibrator to run off a chain saw motor.

Mistress yanked violently on the cord and the chain saw motor sprang to life. It sounded as though she were going to chop down a tree. She looked like a nightmare straight out of Texas Chain Saw Massacre as she held the oversized vibrator aloft.

It was running going back and forth at speeds that must have exceeded one hundred miles an hour.

A malicious anticipatory grin spread over Mrs. Simon's lips. Her dark areolas heaved with each excited breath.

"Lube him up," Mistress said.

Mrs. Thornton applied the KY jelly to Josh's ass, cramming it up his hole with a gloved hand.

"Now spread him for me, girls," Mistress commanded.

Mrs. Simon and Mrs. Thornton obediently spread the cheeks of Josh's ass wide apart.

Mistress lowered the boom on the oversize vibrator and revved up the motor to an even higher pitch before she plunged it deeply into Josh's waiting ass.

Josh felt as though he was going to be split apart. His ass was still sore from when Mistress had used him with the double dildo the prior afternoon.

Nonetheless, he did not want to be punished, so he tried to match the vibrator's motions with the thrusts of his tongue up Mrs. Silverstein's ass. The old bird wiggled her ass on Josh's face and screamed and moaned in delight.

Soon, however, she began to complain once more.

"His tongue is not long enough to reach it all. I will need his prick. I want his long prick inside me, reaming me out."

Exasperated, Mistress pulled the vibrator out of Josh's ass and took his prick, which was still jutting straight upward due to all the horny goat weed he had consumed, and plunged it into Mrs. Silverstein's ass.

The other two women tightened the chains and placed Josh's hands on Mrs. Silverstein's massive breasts.

Obediently, he began to pump into Mrs. Sliverstein as hard as he could.

"You need to be long for this one, Joshie, so we are going to help you. But you must remember, you mustn't come, no matter what we do. We have many uses in store for you before this little soirée is over.

"OK, girls!" Mistress exclaimed, and then nodded to her compatriots. Mrs. Thornton bent down to take Josh's right ball into her mouth, while on the other side, Mrs. Simon did the same with Josh's left ball.

Meanwhile, Mistress rammed the industrial strength vibrator into Josh's ass and tugged the cord once more. Josh could swear he smelt smoke coming out of his asshole.

"Now remember Josh honey, don't come. Do her right, but don't come. We all want to use you."

Josh used the vibrator in his as a kind of metronome to time his thrusts into Mrs. Silverstein's wriggling ass. Her anus was even tighter than he remembered, and it began to contract around Josh's prick, milking it as he thrust into her.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Thornton had his entire right ball in her mouth and was sucking it and repeatedly popping it over her teeth and gums.

Mrs. Simon was cruelly squeezing his left ball, mashing her teeth straight into it.

And Mistress angled the vibrator against his prostrate for good measure.

Despite his extensive training, Josh could hold out no longer against the assault on his control. As Mrs. Silverstein's tight anus milked his cock like the teat of an Angus cow, he could feel his right ball jump in Mrs. Thornton's mouth at the same time that Mrs. Simon bit viciously down on his left one.

A week's worth of jism poured out of Josh's impossibly swollen cock, to make its way up Mrs. Silverstein's eager intestines. He collapsed on the softness of Mrs. Silverstein's naked back, his hands still gripping her breasts.

He knew he was in trouble now. He had lost control.

Now they would abuse him for sure.

oneiria
oneiria
120 Followers