Bridget's Days Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patricia51
patricia51
1,906 Followers

"What's so funny?" I demanded.

"I'm sorry. But with your legs showing under that shirt, for the first time you really look like a woman."

"Well, I'm glad you think so. And if I might add, its about time." I walked in front of him. In one motion I caught the hem of the shirt and pulled it over my head. Tossing it on the couch behind me, I looked defiantly at him. "See? I AM a woman."

"Yes you are." Robert didn't stir from his chair, but I noticed that something else had stirred. That encouraged me. I stepped right up to him. His eyes remained locked on mine at first, but then they slid down my body. The way he was seated in his chair put those eyes at level with my breasts.

His hands, as cool as my own skin, touched my hips. They ran down the outside of my legs and then back up again. He leaned forward in his chair and his lips touched my nipple. I shivered and closed my eyes for a moment as his tongue circled my rapidly hardening nub. He shifted and repeated the wet caress on my other breast. His hands were on my ass now, the fingers tracing the creases and the cleft.

He engulfed one breast. Unlike a human lover, his mouth was not warm. I shivered as he released it, the cool air meeting the equally cool wetness he left on me. Fleetingly I remembered Dominic and my body tensed. But Robert's fangs didn't fall, he didn't bite. Instead he continued to move back and forth between my breasts, delving into the valley between them and then back up and over each one in turn.

I struggled to reach down and unfasten his tunic. He laughed, his lips vibrating against my skin, and avoided my fumbling attempts to undress him. His hands made one more pass up and down my legs and then settled firmly on my butt. He drew his tongue down over my belly and then he pulled me firmly against his face.

Robert's tongue was dancing in me. First he licked rapidly up and down my open slit. The he burrowed inside me. Then he was back to my slit, but in long slow strokes of his tongue. The more I whimpered and thrust my hips against his face, the slower, though stronger and deeper, his tongue became.

His hands clutched my ass tightly, holding me in a grip I couldn't break. His tongue slid up along me once more, delicately lifting the hood over my clit. He blew over it, then urged it to full engorgement with his tongue tip. Finally, holding me as steady as possible, his teeth grazed it, and then more than his teeth.

I locked my hands on his shoulders as I felt the tip of one of Robert's fangs touch me. He pressed down, slowly, gently, the needle tip incredibly sharp against my clit. My mind emptied of everything except that one incredible point of pressure. My hands tightened on his shoulders with a force that would have broken the bones of a human. Then he bit.

I went wild. Only his inhumanly strong grip kept me from impaling my clit on his fang. I literally screamed aloud in the force of my orgasm. I all but lost control of my body. I would have completely collapsed had Robert not caught me in his arms and carried me to the bed. It took only seconds for him to rip his clothing from himself and to cover me with his body.

Although I could feel his cock against my leg, he made no move to penetrate me. He held me and let me shake and recover my wits. When my eyes managed to regain their focus I saw he was grinning. I wrapped my still shaking arms around him and gasped.

"Where did you learn that? Oh my god."

"What? You never made love with another vampire before? A certain Italian woman of my acquaintance taught me that technique a couple hundred years ago." A look of sadness crossed his face. "Unfortunately she was caught by the Inquisition here and burned at the stake."

I shivered, having come very close to that same fate not even a hundred years ago. I decided not to discuss my sex life with Robert. Encounters between vampires are actually quite rare, as there really aren't that many of us. However he wasn't the first vampire after Dominic I had made love with. The last one had been a charming Chinese female though.

Instead of responding verbally, I let my body do the talking for me. Catching him off guard I pulled his mouth to mine and kissed him. At the same time I spread my legs and slid sideways and down, until the head of his cock pressed against my wet pussy.

He grunted happily and thrust with his hips. His cock went right up inside me and I moaned happily into his mouth. I firmly locked him into place with my ankles around his legs and he proceeded to pound me into the depths of the feather bed. We kissed deeply and continuously, since neither of us needed to come up for air. With our strength and endurance we kept at it long after two humans would have fainted, or heavens, had heart attacks.

All good things must come to an end. I had already had my second orgasm and was approaching my third when Robert groaned wildly and tensed. Realizing he was about to cum, I wrapped both arms and legs around him and held on for dear unlife as he hammered me with powerful hip thrusts. He came first, but being the gentleman he was, he continued to fuck me until I peaked too.

We continued to work together and sleep together until Wellington surged over the Pyrenees into France. We had come to a quiet understanding. We cared for each other. We worried about each other. We had the lovely, imaginative sex one would expect of partners with over 700 years of experience. We never fell in love though. So when the day came that Robert announced his work in Spain was through and he was returning to England I knew that I would miss him but my attention turned towards where I would be going next.

"Bridget, I have arranged for a Royal Navy sloop to carry you as a passenger to America, at least as far as Barbados. Since, to put it mildly, tensions are high between Britain and the United States, you will have to find your own way from there."

I nodded. We spent the morning packing and the afternoon making love one more time. Then I kissed him and headed for the ship. There was no long parting, after all, we expected we would cross paths again in the upcoming years.

I boarded the ship and was introduced to the Captain and the officers, all of whom understood that I required to remain below decks during daylight, although they didn't know why. At supper the Captain told me they would be delivering dispatches all along the route and therefore would be stopping quite frequently. That was fine with me as it would give me the opportunity to leave the ship for feeding, when needed.

"Our first stops will be on the African coast, M'Lady," the Captain told me. "Have you ever been there?"

"Yes, Captain, but it was a very long time ago..."

(To Be Continued)

patricia51
patricia51
1,906 Followers
12