Bridget's Days Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patricia51
patricia51
1,914 Followers

"I know," she grinned. "Doc told me you were very, VERY good." I must have given her some strange look because she hastily added, "No, he didn't go into details. But he had this annoyingly dreamy smile on his face this morning so I tackled him. We're pals," I wondered if I detected a tiny hint of wistfulness in her voice, "So I applied pressure until he spilled your name."

I smiled, my eyes drifting up and down Julie's body. "All well and good, but how did you know I would be interested in you?" This time I couldn't smother the laughter. "I actually thought I did a pretty darn good job of wearing Adam out. What made you suspect I also liked girls?"

Julie put her hands on my shoulders. She leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my mouth. Our lips clung to one another's for a long minute. She broke the kiss, smiled and then gently turned me around to face the water. She picked up the body wash and dribbled in across my neck and back.

"I watched you. I saw you keeping an eye on the men, but your gaze often wandered to the other women. In fact," I could hear the mischief in her voice, "You're quite the leg woman aren't you?"

"I see you do notice things," I commented as I rolled my head around, enjoying her hands as they lathered the body wash. "So do I." I grinned.

"I know. As seasick as you were, you made a very detailed inspection of my legs, and the rest of me, when I helped you to Doc's office. I was going to follow up the other evening, but he got to you first."

All the while she was talking, her hands worked the muscles of my neck and back. I relaxed, and then tensed again as I felt two points that could only be her nipples brush back and forth across my skin.

I reached behind me, grasping her hips. I urged her forward. She complied, her hands going around me and cupping my breasts. She squeezed them, at the same time grinding herself against my tailbone.

"Mmmmmm, Bridget," she licked the side of my neck, right over where the pulse point would normally be. Of course, I don't have a pulse, but the action was sexy and it added to my excitement. Her hands were roaming up and down my body, now rubbing my breasts, now sliding over my stomach and then down the sides of my legs. All the while the pressure of her pussy against my ass continued to build. I was leaning forward, my hands braced against the shower wall. She was moaning and grunting as she ground herself into me, fucking herself on my ass.

She gave a short, sharp cry and then leaned against me, resting her body on mine, her head on my back with her arms around me. I could feel her quivering and the sensation ran from her body to mine. I smiled and suggested we get out of the shower.

We took some time to dry each other off, our hands lingering on each others' bodies, gently patting each inch. Then I threw the towels to the bathroom floor and pulled Julie in tight for another deep kiss. She gave a gasp of surprise when I picked her up and carried her to the bed.

I kissed her repeatedly and then turned my body as though I was moving into the 69 position. However I paused only to kiss her pussy once and slid father down. She looked down at me in surprise.

"Roll onto your side Julie," I whispered.

As she did, I slipped down the bed until my head was facing her feet. I lifted her leg and slid my leg between hers. She smiled and we pushed against each other until we sissored each other properly. I looked up over my shoulder into her face and winked. In return I received a roughish grin.

Back and forth we rocked, our hips pressing into each other. It was obvious that Julie worked out. The muscles of her firm and shapely legs were strong. The flexing of her ass as she met me was sensual enough to drive a straight woman wild. I brought the ankle I was holding close to me and ran my tongue one by one over the pretty toes of her foot.

Julie let out a moan that drawfed anything she had uttered up till now. I licked all over her foot and as far up her calf as I could reach without losing contact.

"Damn Bridget, oh that feels so good." Julie increased the speed and force of her movements. Our open slits were plastered together, slipping back and forth. I matched her, the pressure building.

I got an evil thought. I licked one finger and sent that hand creeping up the back of her leg. It followed the crease of her ass to her cleft. Just as the friction of Julie's pussy against mine made my body stiffen and begin to shake, I jammed my finger up the cruise director's tight ass.

"Bridget, FUCKKK." Julie's body arched and her pubic bone absolutely crushed my clit. Somehow I hung on to her and pumped my finger in and out of her ass. I lifted her leg and felt her nectar rush from her pussy, mingling with mine as we both orgasmed.

A few hours before dawn, I slipped from the bed and Julie's warm body. I dressed quickly by the light from the bathroom we had never bothered to turn off. Her soft voice interrupted me just as I went for my bags.

"Leaving?"

I turned and looked. Julie's lovely body was stretched out on the rumpled sheets. Her eyes were smiling.

"I'm afraid so. I need to get going. I have places I have to be before daylight." I took a moment and sat on the edge of the bed, my hand brushing over her hip.

"Before daylight?" She grinned. "What are you," I sat very still for a second, "a spy?"

Oh what the heck. It would help explain the cooler still plugged into the wall and humming gently. I reached into my pocketbook and unfastened an inconspicuous slit on the side. I retrieved the folder there and showed her my credentials.

"As a matter of fact, yes."

"WOW. A CIA agent." She giggled. "Wait till I tell Doc that we've been with Jane Bond."

I bent over, kissed her and stood up with a laugh. "With all you two share, why aren't you lovers?"

A thoughtful expression crossed her face. "I don't know. Maybe we're such good friends that we hesitate to try for anything else. I adore Doc, he's a wonderful guy, but the thought of losing him because we've crossed that line is pretty hard to take." She shrugged, which almost made me get back into bed with her. "Maybe one day."

"Okay. Well, where are you heading next?"

"Our next cruise will be a long one. We're going down through the Canal to the Caribbean and then along the Atlantic Coast of South America. Have you ever been there, Bridget Bond?"

"A couple times, in fact." I gathered my baggage. "Its beautiful. But I'm not sure I want to go back. Not to Brazil, at least. I have memories of being shot at the last time I was there." I blew Julie a kiss and headed out.

(To Be Continued)

patricia51
patricia51
1,914 Followers
12