Bridgette's Sexy Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
Mr. Harrison comes to the party.
1.4k words
4.11
38.7k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel Harrison looked at himself in the mirror, having just finished shaving. A handsome man at 34, he never looked his age, which helped him to fit in better amongst the students, and interact with them more on their level. He listened to their music, paid attention to their culture, and generally felt himself a much younger man trapped in the body of someone that grew up too fast.

Unmarried and unattached, he had formed some relationships with a few of the female professors on campus, and one grad student two years ago. But he found himself hungering as of late, for something different. Something hotter, more explosive, than the typical six-month flings with women that always wanted more of him than he was ready to give.

Running his large hands through his sandy blonde hair to muss it up just slightly (the way he always preferred to wear it), he finished dressing in his casual shirt and pants while his mind wandered. He knew why the students of Mason Hall had requested him to be the 'chaperone' of the night. He was familiar with most of them, whether from class or from hanging out in the student center with them. A few of the female students caught his eye once or twice, but he was always carefully neutral, mindful of the campus rules.

Walking over to the residence hall, a small bottle of vodka in his jacket pocket, he realized that the party was already in full swing, the sounds of music and laughing drifting down through the treeline. He looked upward to the windows that faced his direction, some of them lit with lamplight, others dark. He felt his steps falter as he noticed a silhouette against the curtains in the corner window of the third floor.

It was the figure of woman. A voluptuous one at that! His groin stirred to life as he stood on the walkway, his head turned upward, eyes glued to the image. She was obviously getting dressed... he could see her putting on a button-up shirt. Tearing his green eyes from the sight, he smirked to himself.

Every year, Daniel learned all the dorm rooms' occupants by hall and number; it was a challenge to him, even with his photographic memory. He knew that particular dorm room belonged to Paul Stephens. Looking up again, he saw the waves of hair in silhouette around the figure's shoulders. Then, he saw a larger figure, one of a man, kissing the woman, then leaving.

He knew that woman's figure anywhere. Bridgette Anderson. She had been seen with Paul on more than one occasion, and Daniel himself had spent the last several months in private study of the 19 year old's fantastic anatomy.

She did not have him for any classes, though she had appeared in the hallway outside his classroom once, obstensibly to wait on a girlfriend. But Paul had found her barely dressed. She had been wearing a short yellow dress, one that barely covered her full, freckled breasts, and was so short that if she had leaned over, her ass would have been revealed. She remained long after Daniel had left, but Daniel always told himself that when he had felt her eyes burning onto his back as he walked away, that he had imagined the whole thing.

Finally stirring when voices from the porch called his name, he smiled and walked into the dorm house, laughing with all the students while they showed off their costumes. Most of them were of the same variety. He noted them all as he made his way through the house, and to a spot near the bottom of the staircase. Fairies, witches, animals, horror movie icons and pirates, to name a few.

Motion from the staircase caught his eyes, and Daniel looked up to see Paul Stephens descending into the main room, pirate hat in hand, and a smug, satisfied smile on his face. Their eyes met, and Paul nodded to Daniel. "Mmmhmm," Daniel thought to himself, fighting down the urge to moan, when he realized what he had witnessed in the window had been the last moments Paul and Bridgette spent together after having sex.

His mind drifted again, the noise of the party almost unheard as he remembered coming to the dorm house, some weeks before, looking for Paul...

He had gone upstairs, heading for Paul's room. It was the middle of the day on a Saturday, and most of the dormitory's student occupants were either in the Student Center, or elsehwere, because the hallways were mostly empty. As he was ready to knock on Paul's door, he heard a thud against it.

Standing there for a moment, he was ready to knock again when he heard the passioned sounds of a woman from the other side of the door. He heard scraping, jostling.. he looked down and saw shadows up against the door. Stepping to the side, he could not stop himself from listening to the goings-on inside.

"Bridgette," he heard Paul mutter almost incoherently. "Tell me more. Tell me what he was like."

"Mmmm.." came Bridgette's higher pitched voice from beyond the door. "His cock was so big, baby. And he fucked me hard.. harder than anyone ever has."

Another thud against the door; Paul pushing Bridgette up against it, pinning her there with his large, muscular frame. She cried out, then moaned, "Fuck me...please Paul."

Daniel bit his lip, fighting the urge to moan aloud, listening to the two of them on the other side. Knowing the dorm room next to them was empty, he ducked inside of it, closing the door and then standing against the doorway that linked the two rooms. He could hear them as well as if they were in the same room with him.

There were no words spoken for a time. All Daniel could hear were the sounds of moaning by each of them, the rustling of clothing. Then, another thud, right up against the door he was standing behind! He looked to make sure it was locked, and finding that it was, he moved to the door that led to the hallway, and locked it. Coming back to the common door, he could hear Paul's voice from the other side.

"My sexy little slut," Paul's words came muffled. It sounded as if Paul's face was buried against Bridgette's figure somewhere. His hips were griding against hers, her back pressed agaisnt the door, making the door vibrate. Daniel could see the two of them in his mind. "How did he fuck you, hmm?"

Daniel felt his body tightening, tensing. His cock hardening rapidly in his pants, he reached down to massage himself through the cotton, causing himself to moan, and close his eyes. He imagined Bridgette, pinned nude against the door, Paul's hands covering her arms, holding her there, a prisoner of passion.

Bridgette's voice came in a strained moan. "He tied me up, Paul. Tied me to the bed and fucked me for hours." Bridgette cried out suddenly, the door thudding so hard that it shook on its frame. Paul had just impaled her with his cock, while she stood braced against the wood.

"He fucked you like the little whore that you are, didn't he..." Paul said with a growl, each word punctuated by a thump against the door. Daniel listened closely to the sounds of pleasure that Bridgette was making. The little gasps, the moans, the strained cries when Paul would pound her tight little pussy hard.

He imagined the feel of it around his own cock... reaching his hand into his pants, he wrapped his hand around the throbbing shaft, aching with need. Gripping it tightly, he stroked himself with the rhythm of Paul's fucking of the hot little redhead just on the other side of that door.

"OHHH... YES PAUL!" Bridgette screamed out, crying in pleasure as Paul continued his assault upon her. The rhythm of the pounding never sped up, but the intensity seemed to increase, and Daniel jerked his cock harder each time, feeling his balls tightening, moaning Bridgette's name quietly when she called out.

Paul kept his rhythm steady, so much so that the only evidence Daniel heard of his orgasm was a hard grunt when his cock exploded inside of her. He continued the fucking, and when Bridgette's orgasm sent her voice spiraling upward in tone, Daniel came as well, shooting cum from the end of his cock in hard spurts, landing on the floor in front of him.

Daniel shook himself from the erotic memory, reality flooding back to him in an instant when someone bumped his shoulder. He looked around and took off his thin jacket and held it over his arm, trying desperately to hide the erection that had formed while the images overtook his mind.

Little did he know he would get an eyeful of that same redhead in just a short amount of time.