Bridging Barriers

Story Info
Young white man satisfies mature black woman.
2.5k words
4.4
94.1k
43
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fonda stepped out of the shower and dried herself off. She looked at her naked body in the mirror and liked what she saw. Though she was now 43 years-old, her stomach was still flat, her 34C breasts were still relatively firm, as was her ass. She cupped a hand under each breast and looked admiringly at her small dark chocolate nipples on her globes of milk chocolate. Sista, you still got it, she thought.

When Fonda was finished in the bathroom, she slipped on a bathrobe, and went to check her e-mail. She had recently joined an adult sex match site and was hoping for new replies. Sure enough, the mailbox for "Hot_Afro4U" showed one new message. She clicked to open it.

Nine miles away, Paul stepped out of the shower and dried himself off. Next, he ran a comb through his damp blonde hair. His hair was relatively short, but long enough to be disheveled. Paul looked at his nude body in the mirror and was pleased. Though he was now 24 years old and far removed from his college football days, he still lifted weights regularly. He stood 6'3", weighed 212 pounds, and still possessed a 34 inch waist. In addition to possessing a muscular body and above average looks, Paul was well-endowed. When Paul was a college senior, a playful girlfriend took a ruler, and while she was sucking Paul's cock, measured it at ten and a half inches. Paul not only possessed size, but also stamina, a desire to please, and a gift for reading what turned each woman on the most. After having sex with Paul, women of all kinds always wanted more. Genetics had been kind and Paul was grateful.

Paul was also grateful for was being a young man in the internet age. Thanks to the many matchmaking websites, he was frequently having sex with a variety of attractive women.

A few days earlier, Paul had been browsing an adult sex match site, when he noticed a new local listing of interest. The photo which caught his attention was of a beautiful black woman in a skimpy red bikini. Her large breasts, flat stomach and shapely legs were as sexy as her beautiful face.

The "Hot_Afro4U" profile described her as 5'7" / 125 lbs. She was 43 years old, but looked 32. Her profile said that she was married, but was dissatisfied and looking to add some spice to her life with men from 23 to 53. Best of all, she lived in the next town. The more Paul gazed at the photo, the more arroused he became. He hoped a woman 19 years his senior would be interested in sex with him. Nothing to lose, he thought.

Paul composed a brief message to her letting her know that he was very interested, and that he had no hang-ups regarding race, age, or marital status.

The message Fonda had clicked on opened and Fonda's eyes were immediately drawn to a photo of a handsome, blonde young man, wearing only cut-off jeans. He had a muscular body and a warm smile. Fonda read the message which conveyed his serious interest in her. It was signed, Paul. She checked the basics of his profile. In the next town was a big plus. Single white male meant no availability problems. Only 24 years-old... Oh my, Fonda thought. His essays led Fonda to believe that this young man knew how to please a woman. A muscular, young white stud was just what Fonda was in the market for!

Feeling her heat rising, Fonda composed an immediate reply:

Paul,

Thanks for the interest. I'm flattered that a handsome young man like you is interested in an older, married woman like me. I find differences such as age and race can add excitement in bed, don't you? I'd definitely like to get to know you better. You can e-mail me directly at: e-mail address (it's private). Fonda.

Thus began a series of steamy e-mails between Fonda and Paul. Neither was shy about expressing their wants and desires. When Fonda read that Paul would very much like to lick her pussy, she became wet just imagining it. She replied that he could lick her pussy all he wanted, if she could suck his big dick. Then, she asked if he would send her a nude photo of himself. Two days later, Fonda opened an email from Paul to discover a photo that caused her to take a deep breath. Paul was standing not quite sideways, totally nude, sporting perhaps the best looking hard-on Fonda had ever seen.

Because Fonda's husband liked to take pictues of Fonda nude and while they were having sex, she was able to choose an attractive nude digital photo of herself and e-mailed it to Paul. Soon thereafter, Fonda and Paul made arrangements for Fonda to come to Paul's apartment on a Saturday on which her husband was golfing.

Driving to the young white man's apartment, Fonda's thoughts were swirling. Finally having sex with the tall, muscular, blonde hunk, whom she'd been fantasizing about for weeks, was intoxicating. She was hoping that she was about to experience the best sex of her life. From his nude photo, Fonda knew that Paul hadn't lied about being well-endowed. She couldn't wait to wrap her fingers around his long white cock. Next, Fonda imagined running her fingers through Paul's blonde hair as he licked her pussy. She told herself to keep her mind on driving or she was going to have an accident.

It had only been twenty minutes until Fonda was knocking on Paul's door. The door opened in four seconds time. Paul had obviously been awaiting Fonda's arrival. It was a warm day and Paul was wearing only a pair of cut-off jeans, just like in his photo.

Paul smiled and said, "Hi Fonda, please come in."

Fonda returned his smile, stepped inside, and said, "Nice to finally meet you, Paul."

"Great to finally meet you too."

They paused for a moment to look at each other. It took no more than a second for each to find the other even sexier in the flesh.

Fonda looked stunningly gorgeous to Paul. Her eyes were dark brown and inviting. She wore exactly the right amount of makeup. Her nose was neither too large nor too small. Her lips were full and sensuous. Her skin was the color of milk chocolate. Fonda wore her black hair in a wavy, relaxed style which reached just past her shoulders.

Fonda was wearing a low-cut, tight, knit shirt. Her slim waist accentuated her large, firm breasts. Paul tried not to stare at her cleavage, even though he knew he would soon be seeing a lot more of her beautiful boobs. Fonda's short-shorts showed off her shapely legs.

To Fonda, Paul was even more handsome in person. His shoulders were even more broad than Fonda had imagined. The photos didn't do justice to his sexy blue eyes or his warm smile. The muscles in his arms were large and cut, his pectorals were sculpted granite, and his abs were chiseled. He was so sexy and so young. Fonda was about to make his muscular body her personal playground.

"Can I get you something to drink? I know it's hot outside," Paul offered.

Fonda smiled at his politeness. "Maybe later. It's nice and cool in here, though." She set her purse on an end table.

"I put the air conditioners on over an hour ago," Paul said. He was nervous and talked to allow time to calm down.

Fonda was nervous too, but was getting hornier by the minute.

"You can kiss me if you want," Fonda said with a smile.

Paul moved close to Fonda, put his arms around her, and bent to press his lips to hers. Fonda slid her arms around Paul's bare torso, and moved her lips against his. When she felt Paul's tongue brush her lips, she opened her mouth and their tongues intertwined. Paul slid his lips against Fonda's moist, full lips savoring the sensation.

Then, Paul slid his hands up under the back of Fonda's shirt and ran his hands over her bare skin. At the same moment, Fonda began to unhook the rivet on Paul's shorts.

"Baby, I don't have as much time as I'd like today and I can't wait to feel that big dick of yours," Fonda said.

Paul smiled and said, "I like it when a beautiful woman puts her hand in my pants."

Realizing that they were standing near the sliding glass door, Paul said, "Maybe we should go to my bedroom."

"Good idea," Fonda said.

Paul took Fonda's hand and led her into his bedroom, where they immediately resumed their passionate clinch. Fonda's hand slipped down and unzipped Paul's fly. Looking down, she was delighted to see his erection already poking out of the waistband of his boxer-briefs. Fonda hooked her fingers into the waistband and slid Paul's underwear down until they fell to the floor.

As Fonda gazed at the long white hard-on standing out like a flagpole, she whispered, "Oh yeah, baby!"

When Fonda wrapped her dark fingers around the stiff ivory shaft, Paul moaned with pleasure.

Meanwhile, Paul had lifted Fonda's shirt up over her breasts, exposing her white push-up bra. Fonda released her grip on Paul's hard-on just long enough for Paul to lift her shirt over her arms and head. As she fondled his cock and balls, Paul undid Fonda's shorts, slid the zipper down, and then pulled them downward until they fell to the floor. Fonda's white bikini panties looked very sexy against her chocolate skin.

Putting his arms around Fonda, Paul once again pressed his lips to hers. Fonda enjoyed the feel of Paul's big, stiff cock pressing against her stomach, as his tongue explored her mouth. She put her hands on his firm young buns and pulled her pelvis against his.

After kissing some more, Paul moved behind Fonda, deliberately brushing his erection against her as he did. Paul deftly unhooked Fonda's bra, moved against her, and slid his hands under her bra, cupping each large breast. Fonda slipped off the bra and dropped it on the pile of clothes. Fonda looked down at Paul's light fingers caressing her dark nipples. She liked to contrast. Fonda turned her head sideways and back in order to kiss Paul. Paul obliged her and their tongues intertwined once more.

Still behind Fonda, Paul slid his right hand down the front of Fonda's panties and into her soft pubic hair. Fonda gasped softly when Paul's finger brushed over her clit and down over her wet lips. Paul stopped caressing her, hooked his fingers into her panties, and slid them down her shapely legs. To remove the panties, Paul ended up kneeling next to Fonda. She turned so that Paul's face was even with her dense bush. He looked up at her and smiled. Fonda ran her fingers through his blonde hair and spread her legs a little wider. Paul leaned closer, kissed her bush, and then began to lick her pussy. Fonda felt her juices really begin to flow as Paul's tongue caressed her most sensitive area. She ran the fingers of both hands through Paul's hair, gently urging his mouth tighter against her pussy. While continuing to lick her clit, Paul slid two fingers into her wet pussy and Fonda went weak in the knees.

"You like to eat my chocolate mousse, don't you, baby?" Fonda grinned down at Paul.

Paul looked up, smiled, and said, "If there's anything you'd like me to do differently, or anything special you'd like, just spell it out for me." Then, Paul returned to licking Fonda's pussy.

Fonda ran her fingers through his blonde hair again and replied, "You're doing just fine, baby, but now it's my turn to do you. Sit on the bed."

As instructed, Paul sat on the edge of the bed, and then Fonda knelt in front of him. She was pleased to discover that Paul's cock was still very stiff. Fonda curled her fingers around it and gently stroked it. She felt the long ivory hard-on throb in her hand.

"Lord, you're a big boy!" Fonda said as she fondled him.

"And you're an angel. That feels soooo good," Paul said, gazing at Fonda's lovely tits.

Fonda ran her thumb over the engorged, pinkish head, feeling some pre-cum at the tip. Using her fingertip, she spread the cum over the head and said, "I like it when my man gets wet too."

Then, Fonda leaned forward and slid the big ivory cock into her mouth. Paul moaned with pleasure and ran his fingers through Fonda's hair. Fonda licked up and down the shaft, and then licked the head like a vanilla ice cream cone. Next, she took the glistening cock deep into her mouth, sucked it and massaged it with her tongue. Fonda ran her free hand over his balls and through Paul's light brown pubes; over his muscular thighs and his washboard abs. She wanted to savor every inch of her young playground. Then, she slid Paul's hard-on in and out of her mouth rapidly, as if he were fucking her mouth. Due to Fonda's expert oral skills, she quickly made Paul's dick a long and hard, ten and a half inches.

Then, Fonda said, "Lay back on the bed."

Paul did as requested. Fonda climbed on top of Paul, held his cock straight up, and then lowered her pussy onto the stiff ivory column. She moaned as she felt him fill her. Fonda began to slowly raise and lower her hips, sliding the big boner slowly in and out to get used to the right distance. Then, she began to increase the speed of her thrusting. Her mind was swimming in waves of pleasure. Paul was doing his best to lick her swaying dark nipples as she moved on top of him. Her first orgasm came within a few minutes. She shuddered and collapsed on top of her young stud.

Paul gently rolled Fonda onto her back without even disengaging. Once more Fonda felt the vanilla behemoth sliding in and out of her very wet pussy. While continuing to pump, Paul began to lick Fonda's erect nipples. The combined sensations had Fonda moaning loudly and urging Paul on. His thrusting became more rapid, and he finally announced, "I'm gonna cum, Angel!"

He pulled out, Fonda grasped his cock and with a few additional strokes, he spurted his warm cum over Fonda's stomach and breasts. A few drops even reached her face. Fonda used the head of his cock to paint the white cum around on her brown skin. Fonda had suggested that she would enjoy making him cum in this manner in an email, and Paul was glad to comply.

After enjoying a brief afterglow, Fonda was ecstatic to find her young lover ready for more. Sometime later, she left his apartment a little sore, but incredibly satisfied. Fonda and Paul had successfully bridged both the race barrier and the age barrier, at least as far as they were concerned.