Bridie and Lucy - A Student Fantasy

Story Info
An archaeology student has his hands full.
5.5k words
4.1
22.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STEPHENA
STEPHENA
287 Followers

Jake had started at Durham University in the September. Being an American, he had grown accustomed to the US system but was awe inspired by Durham. The ancient cathedral, which dominated the university, like some giant patriarch actually moved him on his first day. The college at Hatfield, where he was based, weathered by centuries of academia was a contrast to the modern, bright halls in Kentucky. He had got the equivalent of a first for his MBA in archaeology. After writing to Oxford, he had narrowly missed a place there, but was more than satisfied with landing a PhD place at Durham; it had been his second choice. After just one day there, after inspecting the facilities and perusing the library he wondered why it had not been his first.

He settled in well and pursued his studies and investigations through the autumn and winter, specialising on the Danish artefacts and finds of the area. Despite the bracing conditions in mid semester, a harsh reality of northern England, he never failed to run 10 miles every weekend. He made full use of the Uni gymnasium and was able to give as much attention to his toned, muscular body as he was his academic pursuits. Jake was 24. He had been in a good relationship, but on finding out his intentions to study abroad, his girl friend broke it off six weeks before he left for England. It hit him hard to begin with. He even questioned his decision; contemplated taking her back and giving up his plans. In the end he chose his future before love. He might have given a long distance relationship a chance, but with hindsight he realised it wouldn't have worked.

In the spring, his tutor Michael Simpson, surprised him by sending him to two first year students, who had shown a particular interest in Nordic archaeology and might benefit from his expertise and experience. Jake was fairly blown away when he saw them. Lucy and Bridie were 18. He had landed on his feet here and no mistake, he thought as he was introduced to them.

'Jake, I'd like you to meet Lucy and Bridie, they're both looking into the Viking era at the moment and I thought it would be mutually beneficial.'

The girls looked at Jake and admired his tall, muscular frame. They smiled and shook his hand. Jake shivered slightly at their soft touch.

'Pleased to meet you, I'm sure we will make some interesting discoveries together.'

'You're American! Observed Bridie.

'Yes, I'm from Kentucky. Some people think my accent is a bit weird, but I'm kinda saddled with it.'

'I'll leave you three to get acquainted then.' Said Simpson.

'Hey yeah, thank you Sir.'

'I like your accent Jake.' Said Lucy.

'Why thanks. Say, what do think to a coffee and we can catch up!'

The girls looked at each other and nodded.

'Sounds good!' They both said simultaneously.

They both laughed and Jake took the chance to admire them as they were momentarily distracted.

Both girls were blonde. Bridie had long, but somewhat wavy hair and even through her thick beige top, obvious she took a minimum of a D cup. Her hazel green eyes gave her a slightly striking look, coupled with her pale, but faultless complexion. Lucy, marginally the shorter of the two, had a more academic look, mainly due to her gold-rimmed but stylish spectacles. Even so, her blue eyes drew Jake's attention as much as Bridie's. She had thick, almost waist length hair, which had natural twists and curls giving her a pre-Raphaelite look.

'So girls, you're into the Viking stuff. Have you done much excavation yet?'

'Just one.' Said Lucy. ' A couple of weeks ago, with the team from St. Mary's.'

'Anything good?'

'Not really, but it was a nice day!' Said Bridie.

'Well, I was thinking of doing a dig near the coast tomorrow. If you'd care to join me, it would be cool.'

'Wow! Of course.' Bridie enthused.

'Count me in.' Agreed Lucy.

'That's great. The weather forecast is good for tomorrow. The start of a warm spell, they say.'

'Oh good, I'll leave my coat here then.' Said Bridie.

'Yeah I would.'

'How are you finding uni life here then?' Asked Lucy.

'Oh, just cool.'

Bridie surveyed Jake's face and his light shadow of stubble.

'You hooked up with anyone yet?'

'Bridie!!!'

'Well....I'm just asking.'

'It's OK. Well, actually no. I'm just so absorbed in my work. There's time enough...I hope.'

He smiled pleasantly at both girls.

Bridie gave her friend's leg a squeeze and gave her a naughty look.

Lucy knew what she was thinking. They had been under whelmed with the guys on offer so far. Yes, many of them were fit. They were also boorish and immature. They had turned to each other in frustration after a few glasses of wine one night and ended up kissing and fondling. It stopped there first time, but finding it so enjoyable, Lucy had become Bridie's bitch. Lucy licked her friend every day and Bridie would, if she felt in the mood return the favour. During the day, studying, around other people they were just like any normal Freshers. Alone, in their rooms, they allowed their imagination to take over.

'Right, well we have to be somewhere.' Said Lucy. What time shall we see you in the morning Jake?'

'What say 10 o'clock outside the refectory? There's a little pull in there. We'll go in my car, no need for the minibus for three of us.'

'Oh it's just us...I thought....'

'No, just us. Maybe some others will come along next time. Is that OK?'

'Yeah fine.' Said Bridie enthusiastically.

The girls said cheerio to their new mentor and hurried to Bridie's room.

The afternoon was warming up. High pressure from the continent was becoming established and it promised to be a fair day for their dig.

Bridie opened the door to her little room and pushed Lucy inside. She locked the door and pushed her on to the bed and began to undress.

'Get your clothes off you fucking bitch! I'm going to give you a little treat.'

Lucy loved it when Bridie ordered her around. She had willingly assumed the subordinate role. Her upbringing had been stifled by her austere parents and she had only lost her virginity at college after turning 18, with her first boyfriend. Bridie, while also from a middle class family, had ignored most of her parent's demands and did what she pleased.

Bridie peeled off her top and unfastened her bra. Lucy licked her lips. It didn't matter how many times she saw them, Bridie's tits were so full and suckable, the sight of them always turned her on. Both girls continued to strip, and it was not long before they were naked. They were both fully shaven and though Lucy's breasts were smaller than Lucy's, Lucy loved to suck them.

'Right bitch, lie down! You're a dirty fucking whore! What are you?'

'I'm a dirty fucking whore!'

'OK, and don't forget it!'

Lucy lay on the bed and Bridie knelt over her and brushed Lucy's body with her breasts, massaging her belly and boobs with her firm, ripe nipples. Lucy gasped with appreciation, from the feel of her young, soft body against hers. Bridie continued with an intimate body to body. She nuzzled Lucy's mound, but stopped just short of licking her.

'Hmmmm....I'm gonna make you wait, you fucking bitch!'

'Open your mouth Lucy.'

Lucy looked at her slightly in surprise, slightly in curiosity. This was a new instruction in their games.

'I said open your mouth, you stupid little cunt!'

Lucy's breathing got deeper, as she became excited by Bridie's words. She followed her orders and opened her mouth. Bridie worked her tongue around her mouth, working up a wet pool of saliva. Then she put her face right up to Lucy's and dribbled a long tube of spit into her mouth. She worked up some more and dropped another string of wet gooey saliva into her mouth.

'Swallow. Bitch!'

Lucy gulped down the warm gift and looked at her friend gratefully. Then they kissed. Bridie thrust her tongue into Lucy's mouth and snogged her passionately. When they had kissed for three minutes. Bridie broke the clinch and turned round.

'OK Lucy. Though you are dirty and worthless, I'm going let you eat my pussy.'

Bridie straddled Lucy's face and began to grind her cunt into her mouth. Lucy took a deep sniff of Bridie's wet snatch. Her scent was heady and sexual, like warm honey. She lapped the juice eagerly, delving her tongue around the hole, stroking her inner lips and flicking her clitoris. Bridie was moaning and breathing heavily as she was treated to this oral pleasure.

Lucy concentrated on her clit more now, sucking it and nibbling it gently. Bridie's orgasm built up. It started with her trembling before her juices gave way, flooding like a water and Sambucca into Lucy's mouth. Lucy paused to swallow before continuing to feast on her Mistress's pussy, bringing Bridie's orgasm to its juddering conclusion.

Bridie collapsed on to the bed, totally fulfilled. She lay next to Lucy and kissed her face.

She whispered into Lucy's ear.

A broad smile spread across Lucy's face, as her friend outlined her plans for the next day. Jake had been luck meeting the girls. He had no idea just how lucky.

Jake was up early to go to the gym. He was now pushing 90kg on the bench press without a spotter. His lats and abs were toned and prominent. He cut a good, masculine figure at 6'2". His weekly runs also meant he remained lean, his legs like two beams of sinew and muscle. Jake, while being an academic and taking his PhD seriously, was beginning to miss the normal hedonistic student life which so many of his peers enjoyed. While he had dated his girl friend, whom he had known since college, his sex life was full and active. Since breaking up with her, he had remained chaste. Jake was not a womaniser. In spite of his Adonis-like figure, he was a serious, thoughtful man. He respected the opposite sex. At the same time, he had gone too long now. He needed some pussy.

After his shower he returned to room and collected the things he needed for the dig, along with his car keys and went to the refectory for his breakfast. He was just wiping his plate with a piece of toast, when he heard two familiar voices behind him. He turned and nearly choked when he saw Lucy and Bridie. It was becoming a bright, sunny day and quite warm for the time of year. That was just as well, because the girls were dressed like it was a sweltering summer's afternoon. Both had put on the shortest of short denim skirts. Bridie wore an old baggy T shirt. She was clearly braless, her ample breasts, like ripe butternut squash. Her nipples, naturally erect, poked brazenly against the white cotton. Lucy had donned a tight pink T shirt, her smaller, perky tits, scooped together in her brassiere.

'Well I'll be a plucked turkey on Thanksgiving!'

'Good morning to you too!' Said Lucy, beaming with smiles.

'Will we do?' Asked Bridie.

'Well, I normally ask my fellow students to dress casually for the digs. I guess you could say you were casual.'

'Oh yeah! These are just our old messing about clothes.' She added.

'OK, you girls eaten yet?'

'Yeah, we were over there, but then we noticed you.'

'OK, well I'll just finish my coffee and we'll be off.'

Accustomed as the other male students were to the attractive girly students, a number of heads were turned as Lucy and Bridie made their way through the refectory to Jake's car.

'Who's going up front?'

'Ha ha - pardon?' Asked Lucy.

'Who wants to go in the front of my car?'

'Oh yeah me!' Said Bridie authoritatively.

Lucy took the back seat, poking her tongue out at her friend when Jake wasn't looking.

Jake looked down and across to Bridie's bare legs as he put the car in gear. They were almost completely exposed by her pelmet of a skirt. He looked round automatically to check that Lucy had put on her seat belt and his gaze fell to her thighs. His eyes involuntarily looked up her skirt, where her camel toe, clad by her pink thong, nestled perfectly between her legs. Jake gulped and looked at Bridie, who was smirking at him dirtily.

'You OK Jake?' She asked.

'Um...yeah...OK, let's go.'

Jake took a deep breath and drove the 10 miles to the site on the Durham/Cleveland border.

'Nice day for it, anyway Jake, I'm looking forward to what you can show us.' Commented Lucy from the back..

'Yeah sure!'

'Yes, I think we can both benefit from your experience Jake.'

'Hmmmm, well I'll show you girls what I can.'

'I bet you will.' Said Bridie.

'Excuse me?'

'I mean, I bet you will give us the benefit..of your experience.'

'Oh, yeah of course.'

Jake was becoming hot and bothered by the girls' innuendo. He couldn't make out if they were actually goading him, or just using ill-chosen phrases. For a minute, he began to let his imagination run away with him and his cock started to grow stiff in his knee-length khaki shorts. Jake wanted to exercise his ethical imperative as the older student, after taking the girls under his wing as it were, but he was curious to know more about them.

'So, tell me if I'm being impertinent, but are either of you two dating at the moment?'

Bridie looked round at Lucy and pouted and rolled her tongue along her bottom lip.

'No, not as such.' Answered Bridie.

'Not as such, what does that mean? Do you have long distance things going on?'

'No Jake, nothing like that.' Said Lucy.

'If we tell you Jake, will you promise to keep it a secret?'

'Oh..erm...yeah sure!'

'We're seeing each other.'

'Oh!'

Jake looked at Bridie.

'Seriously!'

Both girls laughed.

'Yes Jake - seeeriously.' Said Lucy attempting to mock his accent.

'Oh fuck! Oh I mean...'

'Are you shocked Jake?'

'Well...kind of. It is a bit unexpected, I thought you would be into guys.'

'Oh we are!' Lucy interjected.

'Yeah, we just haven't met anyone who takes our fancy yet. So, we found we enjoyed each other's company and we've been fucking each other every day.'

'Oh...oh boy! Every day?'

'Well almost every day.'

Jake's cock had now become more than half way hard. Jake was a big guy, in every way and he would be in a serious predicament if he got much harder.

'Wow!' Was all Jake could say.

Five minutes later and with the conversation tailing off after their revelation, Jake pulled up at the minor road at the edge of a couple set-a-side fields. It was pretty well in the middle of nowhere. Jake opened the trunk and pulled out his bag, which contained the things for the dig and also handed the girls a bottle of water each.

They went through a small wooden gate and walked along a dusty track, which led to a long Hawthorne hedgerow, which divided the two fields. There was a gap in the hedge, by a large Ash tree, which they squeezed through and there was the excavation site, which Jake had had bulldozed a couple of weeks previously.

'OK you two, if you want to go over to that end and do some scraping, you'll see some layers, that have been uncovered, where we found a Danish gourd last time. I'll do this bit and I'll come and join you in an hour and we'll see what you've got. Bridie looked up at Jake with a mixture of sweetness and lecherousness.

'Will you show us what you've got too?'

Lucy looked at Jake and licked her lips.

'Yes Jake, if we show you ours, you've got to show us yours!'

'OK you two! Stop misbehaving and get digging.' He said kindly.

'He's totally gagging for it.' Said Bridie, when they were out of earshot.'

'Tell me about it.'

'How big do you think he is?'

'Fucking big, I bet. I mean look at him. If he's not seven inches plus, I'll be surprised.'

'You reckon you could take him Lucy?'

'I'd give it a go. For Queen and country, you know.'

'Do you know what I want to see? I want to see him fuck your little slut mouth and come all over your glasses.'

'It wouldn't do any harm.'

Lucy smiled at her friend and they began to dig.

'Hmmmm...what's this? Asked Bridie.

'What's what?'

'I don't know, a bit of pot broke off and I can see some coins or something.'

'We'd better fetch Jake. I'll go.'

'No you stay there you fucking dirty, slutting whore. I'll fetch him.'

'OK.'

While Bridie went to fetch Jake, Lucy put her hand up her skirt and pulled the thong to one side and dipped her fingers into her cunt. She was hot and wet.

'It's over here Jake. I just started scraping with the trowel and it just broke, I hope it's not a valuable pot. It looks 10th Century Danish to me, but want your confirmation.'

Jake knelt down and inspected the find.

'Yeah, no worries about the pot, it's pretty standard. These coins though. These are something else, I'll collect them up and....oh fucking Jack Daniels!!!'

Jake's abrupt change of voice was prompted by what he saw as he turned round. Bridie and Lucy had taken every single stitch of their clothes off and stood before him, their shaved pussies pink and swollen.

'Do you know how long it is, since we had a cock inside us Jake?'

Jake shook his head.

'Too long.' Said Bridie.

Jake sighed the biggest sigh, stood up and unzipped his shorts. He had begun to grow rapidly on seeing the girls and was nearly fully hard by the time they dropped to his ankles.

'Oh fuck!' Said Lucy.

'Fucking bollocks!!!!' Said Bridie almost simultaneously.

Lucy and Bridie now knew he was big. Jake was nigh on eight and a half inches and with a good girth too.

Lucy walked up to him and gripped his cock and slid the foreskin back and forth, feeling the full extent of his manhood. Bridie joined her pulling his T shirt up and over his head. She stroked the soft, dark hair on his chest. They guided him hand in hand to a grassy area near the tree and Bridie got on her knees and wasted no time in taking him in her mouth. She sucked him slowly, but deeply as Lucy, on tip toes kissed him, lunging her tongue into his mouth. She could feel herself getting wetter as she ran her hand along his spine and squeezed his firm, manly ass.

'Oh fuck, my Fairy God Mother came up with the goods with you two.'

The girls swapped places and Bridie exchanged a passionate kiss with him, while Lucy sucked him off noisily.

'Aargh Lucy, oh yes....oh fuck me that's good.'

'Enjoying her little slutty mouth are you Jake? I bet you want to fuck our tight 18 year old cunts don't you!!! Don't you eh Jake. You want to smash Lucy's dripping wet cunt don't you!'

'Oh yeah. Yeah please, please!'

'You heard him Lucy. Jake, I'm going to let her have your meat today, but tomorrow your mine - OK?'

Jake nodded and looked at Lucy's waiting pussy. She had both hands flat against the broad, ancient tree and braced herself. Jake gripped her waist and aimed his thick, veined dick at her lips. He eased it in at first and then, finding the opening, pushed against her.

'Aaaaaah, oh fuckkkkk! Oh Bridie, he's.....oh fucking shit Jake... Yes!'

Jake began to pound her with his cock. Her ass cheeks quivered with his thrusts. Bridie held on to his ass cheeks with both hands, gripping them as he fucked her friend mercilessly. He was literally slamming against her ass. Filling her with every inch of his manhood. Lucy closed her eyes, unable to believe the incredible sensations of sexual satisfaction as he hit her G spot over and over again.

'Oh... oh ..urgh... oh, yes,oh..oh...oh...oh Jake...'

Jake gritted his teeth, because he was getting close himself, but somehow held on, extending the pleasure he was giving the girl.

'Go on Jake, that's it! Fuck her like the little cheap slut that she is.'

Bridie was now immensely turned on herself and stood back, thrusting three fingers in and out of her pussy as she watched Lucy get the pounding of her life. Lucy's orgasm when it came was explosive.

I'm come...Jake...oh fuck!!! Jake...yes, I'm coming....I'm coming.....Aaaaahhhh Brid....oh fucking....yes...yes...ooooh aaaaaaah. Fuck YES!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaah.'

Jake slowed down slightly as he felt Lucy's juices wash over his cock and her body relax. He just slipped his dick in and out for a while savouring the subtle sensations he gained from her tight entrance. Then though, he gradually built up his rhythm again and Lucy began to moan, as she was part way to her second orgasm. Jake was a lot closer to his and pulled out, wanking his huge erection as Lucy turned round and knelt on the ground before him.

STEPHENA
STEPHENA
287 Followers
12