Bright Lights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With this I she gives me back a small fake smile, looks at her watch and turns slightly eyeing her much wanted way of escape. Meanwhile with the credit card in hand I do all the necessary steps in purchasing the items. Thinking to myself this has been the best day yet! Wanting to prolong her discomfort, I hand over the bill pointing to the items like the shoes, stockings, boa and of course the body suit.

Meanwhile I study her out of the corner of my eye, seeing my new found mannequin lost in thought of how she's going to explain all of this to her husband, I quickly ask for her full name phone number, I use a one the many fliers next to register as an excuse quickly taking her name and phone number down. Scribbling it on a piece of paper next to register I slip it under the rest of the papers.

Seeing her cool down a little I hand her several bags to put her normal clothes in and her purchases. By now the tension is diminished and I hear her say that she's never done anything remotely close to this. I counter, "Don't worry! Nothing to be worried about, no one was harmed. Some might of come out of their shells! This store is made for fantasy, to fulfill fantasies." Giving her a broad smile and a light tap on her bill while pushing it towards her.

With that said, the customer places her belongings in the bag and takes her coat. While putting on her coat she looks down at her nipples and says, "What a dream, they're so red it kinda hurts!"

Looking up a tear falls from her eye, seeing this I walk over going around the counter and assure her that no one was hurt, nothing is wrong and that it's over. Patting on her left bottom cheek say, "Well at least these aren't red!" We both let out a little chuckle and tell her that she gave such a good performance, "The earrings and ankle bracelet are on the house" with a wink.

Brushing away another tear saying "Don't worry, it's over." Giving her a small hug I decide to get even closer by wrapping my arms around her waist. Feeling her breasts press into me I lightly pat her on the back fighting the urge to touch her buttocks.


Feeling her normal self again she gives me a few words of thanks and takes the bags and slowly heads toward the door. Seeing my best customer leave gives me a little grief hoping that the items help her give as good of a show as tonight. I look up the see her heavenly buttocks sway from left to right and she says, "Well maybe I'll give them one last show" referring to those left ouside. Only now thinking that her marvelous full firm buttocks is proudly on display with her hiding the front of herself as best as she can with her bags and shoes. I eye her buttocks giggle ever so when she forces the door open.

Snapping out of it by the thought of the camera catching all of it on tape, I run over to the front door and see a Lexus SUV speed off.

With a mischievous grin from ear to ear, I lock the door and run to the back room where the VCR is located screaming out, "YOU WANNA DANCE BITCH?".