Bright Red Juicy Apple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt good to rotate his thrusts, to feel the side of his dick rub the corner of her lips and then piston back along the soft inside of her cheekflesh. He rested for a moment with his dick laying inside her molars, and she managed to open her jaw just wide enough against his pressure to slip his dick in between her teeth. He yelped at first but soon the pleasure began to overwhelm him under her impossibly tight grip.

Ben pulled his dick from her mouth and they laid down on the blankets, him on top of her, both of them grinding their clothed bodies against one another in a fury of passion as they kissed. She lay flat on her back and arched her midriff towards him, begging him with her eyes, the harshness of her libido thrilling him. He ran his hands over the soft skin beneath her curving midriff, reveling in the touch as he rudely shoved her top farther up, just over her breasts. Little crooning noises came from her mouth and made his cock twitch.

Her eyes caught his and he knew from the way she looked at him that he truly could do anything to her, that that was even what she wanted. The shivers were still running through his own body. He straddled her face. In the yellow flickering glow from the candles he could see her pink lips glistening as he rested his ballsack on her face. She flicked her tongue out and he took the loose skin of his scrotum and dipped his testicles between her lips into her mouth.

The sensation was incredible and unlike anything he'd ever felt. The ultra sensitive backside of his nuts was massaged firmly by her strong tongue while she sucked the whole sack into the cocoon of her mouth. He held onto her shoulders, letting his dick slap her in the face, as he grinded his testes hard down into her mouth, fucking her beautiful young face in yet another way.

He did everything he had ever fantasized about doing to a girl but had always been too reluctant -- because with the few other girls in his life that he'd been this far with, he had cared for them too much. He had been in love with them. He had cared far more about the way a girl would feel curled up against him on a rainy night, while they read a book together, than he ever would about what absurdly kinky sexual things she was willing to do in the sack. But being nice had not paid off for him very well. Being in love was almost never rewarded. All three of his very serious girlfriends had left him. The two most beautiful, sweet girls in his college class wound up dating two of the biggest assholes he'd ever met in his entire life. The promise of real love in the shallow world of false acquaintances and too much alcohol was nothing but a vanishing ghost.

But now, here he was, straddling a beautiful girl's face, her mouth literally sucking on his balls. Being the nice guy would get him nowhere with her. Girls didn't like nice men. Princess Leia was wrong. He was getting lucky because of the one girl in the world that saw him as the bad boy that had got her precious big sister to read too much J.D. Salinger and become more intelligent and analytical than she had any interest in ever being.

He reached back behind him as she gargled on his testicles, and let his hands slide up and down her smooth abdomen, and down her tight black shorts. He got his hand around the bare flesh of her pussy, feeling it wet and hot in his palm, and he angled two fingers into her tight opening. He watched her eyes as he resettled himself to get a better grip, and then started yanking backwards, pulling the lower half of her body by the leverage of his bowling-ball grip inside her vagina. Her eyes widened and she twisted wildly, swishing his balls hard against her cheeks as he fucked her with his grip.

She compulsively opened her legs wide, granting him freer entrance. Meanwhile she had taken to jerking his cock off while keeping his balls in the heater that was her mouth. The stimulation was too much and almost instantly he exploded, shooting semen several feet away, his body jerking as she milked the seed from him.

Temporarily disabled and his head spinning dizzy from orgasm, he made his way down her body and yanked down her shorts. His cock grew hard again as soon as he saw her pussy and felt his length rest against her warm thigh. She flipped them over so that she straddled him. He let his hands ravage her body, resting finally at the crock of her hips, massaging gently. The small ministrations drove her wild, making her buck her crotch into his prematurely. She took his roaming hand and put his index finger into her mouth and she humped her juicy pussy lips over the length of his cock, never taking him in, jerking off the skin, bringing him back to full staff.

He stood up and commenced to arrange her in the position he had always fantasized about fucking her in.

Her head and upper back were on the ground, her legs bare and luscious were straight up in the air and balanced on his shoulders. Her breasts were full and plump and leaning back into her face. He held her side with one hand, his cock with another as he crouched slightly down. He bent down his dick so that it was pointed straight at the ground. He lined up the glans-head of his meat with her swollen, tightened vulva.

"This is going to hurt," he said to her, turning his meat-sword slightly to try to find a gentle place to violate her at.

She locked her burning eyes with his. The eyes that ate dinner with his family. The eyes that opened the door for him when he came to visit her sister.

"I don't care," she said. "Go as hard as you want."

Gritting his teeth, his entire body shaking with anticipation, he squatted down, thrusting with his lower back muscles, watching his sausage split open the flesh between her legs. Her fingernails ground into the back of his hand as he filled her farther, separating her tiny slit, feeling the soft pinkness wrap about his thick rod, made more sensitive by the earlier milking, as he pile-drove into her.

When he was in as far as he thought he could go -- he did not try for balls-deep, but he could feel his testicles hanging down close near her ass -- he opened his eyes, breathless with unthinkable pleasure at the tight little thing milking his rod, her muscles spasming in shock around him. He had to hand it to her: she took it like a champ -- a single tear of effort and pain fell from her eye, and her face contorted with the obvious discomfort, but she did not cry out, only heaved deep breaths as she felt an emptiness she had never known suddenly filled and sated.

He wondered for a moment what it must feel like to be her: to have something so long and thick and hard enter her body, enter her body at its most sensitive point. To take a foreign object in the cradle of her living organism.

He looked her in the eyes, and he could feel her squeezing and releasing around him and it drove him wild. She looked at him very intently as she did it, gripping, loosening, tightening super tight again so that he could not move.

"You like that, huh?" she said huskily as he arched himself back and fed his dick into her sticky hole further.

"Evelyn...holy shit Evelyn..."

"How about this?" she asked.

She began working her hips in a circle, like she was belly dancing, except she was taking a cock flat on her shoulders with her legs in the air while belly dancing. He watched as her pistoning hips rotated the direction of his cock, applying a new and different thrilling pleasure.

"It works it at a different angle," she explained.

"It feels so good when you slide back over it from a different direction."

She twisted her hips again. "Like this?"

He groaned as her slick muscle squeezed him and pulled his shaft up.

"I bet," she said heavily, as they moved into each other in delectable penetration and union, "That you can't fit all of it inside me."

"That sounds like a dare," he growled.

He took her quivering hips again in his hands and shifted them both and he felt his rod probe deeper. Slowly he allowed gravity to sink his sausage down, down into her depths, running along the full length of her muscle. He put his hands on her inner thighs and massaged, relaxing her, opening her up, causing her to make a small noise somewhere between a sigh and a coo.

And when he had finally pushed his shaft all the way down to the hilt, buried inside of her, complete in their union, his balls rested against her anal entrance, she let out a long, satisfied cry, filled up completely. He stilled within her, reveling in the feeling.

"If you don't start moving that thing inside of me," she said sharply, "I'm gonna make it move."

Turned on even more by her encouragements he ground his dick into her and slammed his hips into her fragile, moist center as hard as he could, splitting her in half. She cried out as he demolished her, railing her tight, teenage pussy, fucking the shit out of the little sister of his best friend, the materialistic girl whose boobs bounced with her jewelry as she was fucked. He took her hips and began roughly shoving them up and down vertically, his dick exploring every inch of her pussy. He knew he had nailed a good spot when she started pounding her fists against his chest to egg him on, and crying out erotically.

"Come on, come on!"

Until finally she did take charge, flipping him over, throwing him flat on his back, straddling him, taking his thick meat between her legs, and grinding her pussy down on it, enveloping, fucking, the both of them quaking with the impending orgasm which their changed position and new penetration had provided.

Remembering the second promise he had made to her, and still feeling an unleashed lust within him, he took her again and threw her down on her knees, bending her over, ramming his cock into her doggy style. She responded enthusiastically, bucking back against him, using the leverage of the position to slam her ass back into his midsection as she took his dick, her slick and strong pussy muscle swallowing his dick with each backward thrust. He reached over to take her tits into his hands as they fucked, feeling them heavy, hanging down and swinging like melons, her shirt pushed up hard under her arms and her neck.

He could not believe how strong her pussy was, how every rotation yanked him in a different direction. He took a firm hold of her bare back and side as she slapped against him, and began to jackhammer his dick into her with a speed he knew he could not maintain.

But he would not have to. At almost the same point he unleashed his manseed deep inside her belly, she began to go into convolutions. Her entire body would tense up for a moment and she would scream out, tears coming from her eyes, blood on his wrist from where her fingers had torn at him, and then she would rest for a moment before seizing up again. His own orgasm was equally powerful, and brought him to the ground beside her, so that they both laid in each other's arms, his dick still buried inside of her, as their bodies shook hard in the quakes of their lovemaking.

She turned around and held him for the last quaking, her body slippery against his and his dick easily sliding back up the dam.

"Oh my God," she said very quietly as she shivered. "Oh my God."

"That was delicious," he said.

"What was?" she said, half-delusional.

"Nothing. That was amazing."

She held onto him close as her body finally quieted itself. He pressed his lips against her sweaty forehead.

"I think I'm in love with you," she said.

Through the halfdrunken stupor of his body post-orgasm he still felt a shock. He didn't think people like Evelyn believed in love.

"I didn't think people like you believed in love," he said to her.

She didn't respond. She was fast asleep on his arm, breathing hot against his skin.

*** He passed out briefly, awaking to the sticky, still beautiful girl spent and asleep and entwined with his own limbs. He stood up, dressed, and collected her clothes that he had thrown around the backyard in the midst of their wild humping. He packed them next to her under the blanket, and covered her with the blanket. She looked incredible as she slept, naked, her chest rising and falling softly under the dim glow of the few candles that were still burning. Unbelievably, he found himself hardening yet again as he watched her nude figure sleeping.

He looked around. He knew they still had time, but he was nervous to press it any farther. He thought of the world waiting for him, old and mediocre and boring and the same as always, the life he had always searched for an escape from. He thought again of his promise to her. He thought of the bright red apple, and how before had only taken a few hard bites and good chews, but had not swallowed the whole thing in a juicy gulp.

He undressed again threw the blanket off of Evelyn, nudging her onto her belly and straddling her firm little ass. He dropped his cock onto the warm girlflesh of her butt and began gently humping, stiffening and straightening out his half-hard boner, delighting in the warm feeling. She did not wake up.

He spread her legs open a little with her hand, and then nudged the head of his dick in between her asscheeks. He felt her tiny anal hole lining up with the hole at the tip of his used cock. He braced himself above her shoulders, and gently nudged forward.

As his dick entered her anal cavity several things happened.

One: a warm, welcoming flex of her tightened hole around his dickhead made him yell out triumphantly.

Two: the anal probe not only made Evelyn wake up, but she bucked her hips back against him, opening her asshole up and sticking it high in the air, and biting down on his hand that was squeezing the blanket tight.

Three: Mr. and Mrs. Lethario, Mr. and Mrs. Schmidt, Maria, Carl, and several others appeared at the opened entrance gate to the backyard.

Ben saw them before they saw him. He paused for a moment, Evelyn's mouth on his hand, teeth digging into his flesh, his cockhead fully in her ass, the most incredible tightened grip he'd even been in during his entire life. He knew he could pull out and scramble for cover and they would never see his face. Evelyn would be in trouble, but not as much as she would be if she were caught with him. Ben, on the other hand, would get off scot free.

"You're just going to love what we're doing with the pool garden," Mrs. Lethario was saying. "Arthur and I spent days going through which landscaper to choose. And, you know, we went with the Hensons, in the end --"

She opened the gate. Evelyn looked up. Ben shoved his hips forward, put his head down, and wrapped his mouth and his teeth firmly around the wondrous muscle running above her collarbone. He shut his eyes tight as he felt the walls of her asshole rushing by him, sticking his penis all the way up her butt, filling her to the core once again. Shivers ran through him and he began fucking her like a man singularly possessed.

Ben only remembered opening his eyes once -- seeing half of the crowd charging towards him, Mr. Lethario in the lead, the other half in the background, whitefaced, hands over their mouths. When he shut his eyes, not bothering to brace for the coming impact - Evelyn making no move to stand herself - he saw nothing but a bright, red, juicy apple, framed against a dark background, spinning as if on an axis, glinting and never looking more beautiful than in the moment before it was devoured whole, leaving only blackness.

12