Brighton Grad - Wedded Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the meal, Marjorie drank a glass of wine and they chatted about the scenery passing by as they headed west. Marjorie reached across the table to take his hand and leaned forward to reveal her uncontained breasts. He was overwhelmed with love for his new wife...and desire to have her yet again. The sight of this very sexy and well shaped black woman, though old enough to be his mother, had lost none of her appeal for him. In fact it had grown to comfortable, continuous desire that flared up into incredible passion...like now.

"Let's go to the compartment," he told her in a soft voice that belied his passion. She smiled her sexy smile and nodded. The rose and walked quickly out of the car hand-in-hand and hurried to their compartment. As soon as the door closed, they locked into a passionate embrace as their lips were crushed in a wet and urgent kiss.

As they broke for air, Marjorie leaned close to his ear and whispered seductively, "Want to know a secret?"

Enjoying the feel of his wife's unbound breasts crushed against his chest, Walter whispered, "You have a secret left?"

"Do you really think I look sexy in this dress?" she asked, toying with him some more.

"Very sexy," he answered. She rubbed against him and could feel that his cock was beginning to strain against the confines of his pants and continued her teasing, "I'm not wearing any panties."

"You're not?" he whispered with a hint of excitement in his voice at this revelation as he slid his hand into the back of her dress, feeling her bare ass.

"Nope," she smiled. "And if you unzip me, the entire dress will just fall away." He reached up and quickly ran the zipper from the neck line down to the split in the skirt. As the dress started to fall away she quickly grabbed the dress and held it up to cover herself"

"The windows!" she said urgently. "Pull the shades down!" Walter smiled at her and pulled the dress away from her.

"The windows are mirrored, babe." He said with a smile as he pulled the dress away from her sexy body. "No one can see you but me. And I am your husband now...I get the best prize in the world...looking at your body for the rest of our lives." He dropped the dress over the back of the chair and stood admiring her incredible body, his eyes scanning her erect, firm breasts, her smooth belly, and they way her hips accented the hot and wet pussy that he knew so well.

Marjorie pushed him back against the wall and unfastened his pants. Before he could fully keep up with what she was doing, his rigid cock was poking out of his opened pants. Marjorie wrapped her hand around it and pressed the tip of his cock against her clit, sending bolts of electricity up her back. She was in heaven, with just the touch of her husband's cock causing her pussy to become hot and dripping wet with juice. With her high heel sandals on, she was able to stretch up on her toes enough to allow cock to slide inside her hungry pussy. As she eased down on his pole, her muscles clamped around his cock and began riding on him.

Walter let his pants fall down to his knees as his new wife opened his shirt. He bent his head down and took one of her firm brown breasts in his mouth, sucking gingerly on the nipple. She gasped with the added stimulation and the rhythm of her pumping quickened. In just moments, Marjorie movement against him had reached a fevered peak and she suddenly arched her back and let out a passionate squeal. Her breathing became more erratic with each explosion of orgasm.

Walter soon followed her orgasm with his own incredible orgasm. Marjorie felt the surge build at the base of his cock inside her and knew that any second he would fill her with his hot cum again. With a powerful upward thrust, she was lifted off her feet and she felt her young husband's cock explode, shooting more of his hot cum deep within her. She shrieked as another wave of orgasm swept over her and took her breath away. Holding tight to him for support, her body was wracked with orgasmic spasms.

"Are you ok?" Walter asked her when a few moments of peace had passed. He looked at her smiling at him, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I am better than ok," she sobbed. "I am feeling better than any woman has a right to feel." She shifted apart from him and she felt his swollen cock slid out of her, followed by their combined juices starting to ooze out of her pussy. She reached out a grabbed a towel from the stack the porter left for them, pressing it against her dripping pussy. As she looked down at his glistening cock, covered with their combined juices, she knew she was not satisfied.

Clamping the towel between her legs, she reached out to him and pulled him around until he was standing with his back to the bed.

"Undress and lay down," she said in her sex voice. That voice always made him instantly obey and this time was no different. Walter undressed, leaving his clothes on the floor of the compartment, and laid back on the bed. She stood over him looking down at him with her lust-glazed eyes while His eyes caressed her breasts and roamed down over her slightly rounded belly. She was so absolutely beautiful in his eyes, and he knew that he was so lucky to have her as a wife and lover.

Marjorie leaned down over the bed and climbed up onto it on her knees. Walter's eyes were watched her small brown breasts dangling as she put her hands down beside him and crawled over him. He almost held his breath with expectation as he watched move up until she was straddling him with her whole body. She stopped when her dripping pussy was above his penis, the towel left on the floor. He felt a drop of the overflow from her pussy drip onto his shaft and felt it harden, even though he had just cum inside her. She stood over him on her hands and knees looking down at him for several long seconds before speaking.

"I want more," she said breathlessly. Then she reached back down between her spread legs and ran her hand over his hardening cock. Walter raised his hands to cup her breasts, enjoying the weight and firmness in his hands, as he felt her lift his cock up off his belly. Seating the swollen tip of his penis between the swollen labia of her vagina, she between their bodies and began to move backwards and down onto him. He felt the head of his cock enter her again, spreading the opening and being accepted deeper and deeper into the soft warmth beyond.

"Oh God . . ." Marjorie whispered as she let go of his cock and pushing down onto her young lover and husband. Shifting his hands from her breasts to her waist, he wrapped his hand around the curve of her hips and forced her down onto him, burying his cock deep into her. She responded by grinding herself down against him, moving her hips like the dancer she was to twirl his shaft around inside of her belly.

She shifted her weight up until she was sitting on his hips, her upper body totally exposed to the windows. The perception of being exposed to the people that the train passed increased her passion. She slowly pushed up on her knees, letting his cock slither back out of her until only the purple, swollen tip remained inside her. With a soft grown she sat back down again, taking him fully inside her a second time.

"Oh Walter . . ." she moaned as she ground her pussy down onto his penis, working her hips up and down. She reached her own hands up and squeezed her own breasts, enjoying the additional stimulation.

Walter was enjoying watching his new wife become a wanton slut again. He could feel her just fucked pussy now pouring juices down over his cock, running down around his balls and under his ass. He spread his legs a little more and shifted his hands to grab her ass, using his grip on her ass to guide her hips up and down as he moved his hips up to pump his cock into her pussy. Unnoticed to him, his finger swept over the sphincter of her ass.

Marjorie noticed though. It sent a shock through her system and created an urgent need that only he could fill. She fell forward onto her hands and leaned forward, dropping him out of her pussy.

"What's wrong?" He asked, full of concern.

"I told you," she said. "I want more...and more means this." And she reached back between her legs and lifted his cock to her anus. "I want you in my asshole. Right now!" She pushed back a little, forcing her sphincter to open up to his large prick. She shifted up to take some weight off her hand and moved one hand back to spread her ass cheek apart, shamelessly opening her puckered asshole to the fullness of his cock. Anal sex was something the he had introduced her to in the days after her son's high school graduation party. And she had loved it, but between his school schedule and the preparations for the wedding, there had not been much time for it recently.

Marjorie grunted and bit her lip as she pressed her ass down onto his cock, feeling the enormity of his shaft stabbing into her bowels as it stretched her asshole wide. She looked down between their bodies and saw that she had a long way to go before she had it all, even though she already felt full. She knew that she was rushing this and it was going to hurt, but she was so full of desire that she didn't care. She pulled her firm brown ass cheeks wider apart, desperate to have her tight asshole stuffed with his firm dick.

Walter held perfectly still as she forced herself down on his cock. He could feel her anal muscles squeezing and flexing around his cock as she slid down on him. Her back door had not been lubricated by anything other than the juice on his cock, but the African-American that was his new wife was so horny, and her asshole was so hungry, that Walter was sure she would bury his prick up her bowels without a problem. And soon she was resting her ass on his hips. She sat there still for a moment, breathing deeply as her ass adjusted itself to his thick cock inside her.

"Oh God, Walter," she breathed. "It feels so good in my ass." Marjorie started humping up and down on top of him, groaning as she felt his cock up her opening her asshole deeper and deeper. Marjorie didn't have to hold her ass cheeks open anymore so, using one hand on his chest to steady herself, she thrust her other hand through her juice-matted pubic hair until her fingers touched her clit. She boldly started pleasuring her pussy with her fingers as her asshole throbbed with the fullness of Walter's cock.

Walter was really amazed at how totally engulfed she was in this sexual experience. As she came down very hard again, ramming every inch of his prick into her tender ass, he heard her grunt and pant about her ass being filled. Never before had she talked like this. Marjorie bucked violently on top of him, almost unable to bear the pleasure coursing through her bowels. Henry lay motionless on beneath her, letting her fill herself with his cock meat and trying desperately to hold off his own orgasm.

She lifted up again, withdrawing until her sphincter pulled on the flared tip of his cock, then grunted again as she forced his prick all the way in again. The new Mrs. Meyers shuddered with desire, fingering her clit wildly as her asshole stretched around his cock, riding it in and out of her ass.

"Almost," Marjorie hissed. That was the cue that Walter was waiting for. He humped his hips upward rapidly to meet her up and down motion as her asshole spasmed around his prick. The pleasure in her burning asshole was spreading through her entire body, making acutely aware of her nipples tingling, the friction of her fingers rubbing on her juice-soaked clit, the cycle of empty and full in her ass. There was nothing Marjorie could do to control the intensity of her impending orgasm.

"I'm cumming, baby!" she panted. "Unngggh! Fill my asshole...I'm coming now! Unggh, ungggh, cuuummmiiinnnggg!" Walter thrust up as hard as he could, lifting them both off the bed, knowing she would cum and now thinking only of his own pleasure. Marjorie came again and again, overwhelmed by waves of pleasure so intense that it was painful. Walter's prick started cumming, spraying semen onto the muscled walls of her backdoor. She gasped for air as a new wave of orgasm swept over her at the feeling of his release into her bowels.

He body was out of control now. She desperately wanted the orgasm to stop, yet she wanted it to go on forever. Her pussy squirted fluid out over Walter's balls, flowing down around his scrotum to the pool of fuck juice that was already under him. She collapsed onto his chest, still jerking shaking uncontrollably, like she was suffering a seizure. The movement suddenly and painfully pulled Walter's cock out of her ass. Walter's last spurt of semen landed on her ass cheek, a small spot of translucent white on the smooth mocha pallet of her skin.

He held her tight in his arms, her breasts pressed against his own chest, as the spasms that tore through her body lowered in power and frequency. Marjorie was so spent she passed from post-coital peace right into sleep. It was quite a while until Walter, dozing himself, was forced to roll her to the side to ease muscles that wanted to cramp after the powerful experience. And that movement woke his lovely wife.

She purred and said "I love you so much."

Epilog

After six days of honeymoon sex on the train, they returned home to a full life as a married couple. After two years of community college, Walter transferred to Fordham College at Lincoln Center in New York City to get a degree in Theatre Arts. Marjorie got a transfer to an international office for Kodak based in New York City so they could be together. The lived is a wonderful brownstone in Brooklyn, renting out the bottom garden apartment while living in the upper three floors. They placed their bed in the Bay window on the second floor with sheer curtains so Marjorie could always feel exposed to the public while they had sex with the lights out.

The author will leave them in the Big Apple until inspired by a new twist or plot angle.

12