Brigitte Arrives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angiquesophie
angiquesophie
1,325 Followers

The long, sinuous tongue slid out of the mask's opening. It ran all over Brigitte's face, feeling hot like boiling lava. Brigitte closed her eyes. She felt the slithering snake pass over her eyeballs. Then it traced her cheek and pushed itself between her lips.

As soon as the woman started kissing, Brigitte knew who she was. And she knew that she had known all along.

"Mistress," she groaned. And her legs started to tremble without control.

The woman chuckled and pushed herself off the bars.

"Watch!" she purred again.

She prowled to the supine girl at the centre of the cave. Her shoulders were pulled up into a high arch. Her hoofed feet made feline strides. A leather crop sprang to her hand. She started caressing the body on the marble with its tip.

The girl's skin twitched in reaction to the touch. A soft moan filled the hall. It sounded tiny and forlorn in the huge space.

"Mmmmm, sweet little pet," the cat woman's voice answered. "You are awake at last. Awake, after your shocking performance last night. Aaaaah, Brigitte, ma belle…she is such a greedy slut. You should have seen her. How she came. How she screamed and shook when the lewd dwarf licked her open cunt. How she let her throat be filled with my good friends' sperm and juices. Her face and tits were sprayed with it. I thought she'd never stop."

A new moan sounded.

It was louder now but not less desperate. The woman cut it off by making the crop land on the inside of a spread thigh. It cracked in the echoing hall like an explosion. Two more cracks followed. They mingled with loud howls from the girl.

Heart breaking sobs followed their echoes.

The woman turned and watched Brigitte. She chuckled. Brigitte was stunned by the sudden violence and the obvious glee. Then the woman spoke again. A tinge of disappointment crept into her voice.

"Yes, she was amazing. But first she made a fool of me, last night, you know. She thought she could refuse me my pleasure. I gave her Björn, my wonderful dwarf. He made her come gloriously. But she was selfish, weren't you, little whore?"

And again the crop came down. It crashed onto bare cheeks and left lines of darkest crimson.

"Soooo selfish," the woman crooned. "The lil slut wanted all the pleasure for herself. She refused to share it with my friends. Bad egoistic creature."

She sank to her knees. Then she bent over the girl's whipped flesh. She slowly started tracing the welds with her tongue. It made the girl moan louder.

"Selfish, yes. But also sweet, mmmmmm, so incredibly sweet she is."

The tongue lapped in easy strokes. It went all over the shivering thighs. It followed the leather bound hills of her buttocks. Then it disappeared inside the crack. And it dwelled on the tightly closed little hole at the centre.

The licking went on for minutes. The girl's gasps came faster. And each gasp ended with a whimpering moan.

Then the woman stopped. She crawled to the wrists and ankles of the girl. She opened the rings connected to the short chains and dragged the girl up against her. She softly kissed the lolling head, then dragged her over to Brigitte. There she propped her up. She pushed the limp body against the bound woman.

"Mmmmmm, sweet Kristie. Meet Brigitte. She just arrived from Canadaaah. She came all the way to see you suffer. Say: bonjour, Brigitte, because she speaks French, you know. That is, when she isn't moaning with pleasure. She is a whore too, you know. Une méchante salope, n'est-ce pas, Brigitte?"

Brigitte stared in the face of what must normally be a pretty girl, a really sweet blonde doll. But right now all kinds of emotions contorted it. Saliva ran from the weak, open lips. Tears and snot dripped from the nose and cheeks. She must have bitten her lips cruelly. Blood seeped from little cracks. Her neck seemed unable to keep her head upright.

Soft groans struggled to pass the swollen tongue. The lips tried to form words. Maybe she said "Bonjour, Brigitte".

Maybe she just uttered her misery.

The black cat-woman dragged Kristie back to the altar. Brigitte had begun to think of the marble slab as a place of offerings. The woman laid the girl down. Then she pulled at a lever that was set into the floor. Chains dropped from the distant ceiling.

She attached them to the wrists of Kristie. Then she pulled the limp girl up until she hung from them. Her feet were inches from the ground.

The woman stood eye-level now with Kristie's round, sweet tits. She rolled the nipples and pinched them both. Then she took the crop and started slapping them softly. She built up an increasing rhythm.

"She likes this, doesn't she?" she asked, over and over again. "Watch them rise and swell, Brigitte. They must ache by now. They are like little marbles that crown her soft full tits. They beg for a sucking mouth, don't they, Kristie?"

The dangling girl moaned. She gave no answer. The woman tweaked one nipple hard. Now the girl squealed.

"Answer, slut!" the woman yelled.

"Yes, Mistress," she groaned.

The woman once more abused the tender flesh.

"Yes what?"

The words of the desperate girl were hardly a whisper.

"Please, suck them, Mistress."

The woman unzipped the tight hood on her head. In one sweep she tore it off. Her black hair danced around her pale face. It framed dark set eyes and a dark red mouth. Brigitte gasped when she recognized the woman she had met in Quebec. The woman who had made such incredible love to her and had invited her here.

Angique grabbed the blonde girl at the small of her back. She pulled her closer. Then she engulfed the right nipple with her hungry lips.

After also suckling the other, Angique stood back. She cupped Kristie's head with incredible tenderness and said:

"My darling sweet little slut, please forgive me. Today is a day of blood and iron. Last night must have infected me. It might have been the full moon. It might have been my poisoned soul. But I rose this morning, and the taste of blood and iron lingered in my throat. It infected my veins."

A sudden new anger seemed to grip her.

She grabbed the chain and ran her tongue along the metal. From where she stood, Brigitte could see a shiver touch her skin.

Then the woman Angique suddenly turned back to her prey. She clawed at the girl's face and held it in a strong grip.

"The taste of iron obsesses me, Kristie. And the taste of blood drives me crazy. Will you let me taste your blood?"

The hall fell silent.

All breathing seemed to stop. The three bodies seemed an arrangement of stone statues.

Then Kristie screamed.

"Oooooooooh, Angique. You know I love you. Why do you do this to me?"

The last word echoed. Before it had died away, the black woman had sunk to her knees. She sobbed. She held on to the dangling legs and buried her face into them.

Even in her state of shock, this sudden change of emotions took Brigitte by surprise. Who the fuck was this woman? So cruel, so tender. So wild, so sweet. So strong one moment, so utterly vulnerable the next.

And how to explain the way this made her feel herself? How could she feel at once abhorred by the blunt cruelty and so blatantly attracted to it?

Here she was.

She had travelled half the world and not even been welcomed. She had waited for an hour. Then she had been bound to this cold, indifferent iron. It cut into her skin. She had been forced to watch a sweet girl suffer. In front of her this mad woman had raced from cruel wildness to sobbing distress. And Brigitte was enthralled, totally enthralled. Her nipples stood out between the bars.

Her cunt must be running.

"Please! Let me hold you, Mistress. Oh, please don't cry because of me."

Kristie's voice was like a child's. And like a child she begged for love and forgiveness.

Angique rose. Her emerald eyes sparkled with tears. In her hand was an object. It caught the torches' light. A needle it was, a large needle. She stuck it right through the base of Kristie's left nipple.

The scream rang around the stone circle. Then it returned to start again. It was a carrousel of pain.

Brigitte zoomed in on the raped nub of flesh. With unusual clarity she saw where the metal had penetrated. A narrow trickle of blood seeped out.

She realised that it was not only Kristie she heard screaming. Angique screamed as well. The woman tore the needle free and took half the girl's tit into her mouth.

She sucked on it ferociously.

angiquesophie
angiquesophie
1,325 Followers
12