Bringing Out the Animal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daveest
Daveest
1 Followers

Sandy staid beneath the water with only her head above it, as she came right up to Dave her head was in line with his stomach, standing up her breast dragging across Dave's cock, up his stomach to just below his chest, a little moan escaped from her as she felt his cock harden at her touch. Dave looked over at Belinda who was still massaging her breast, her other hand now between her legs, she winked at Dave who looked like an animal trying to escape from a cage. He was experienced in the sexual department having had numerous girlfriends over the years, but never had he had the privilege of fucking two girls at ones, 'O' he has tried but it never materialized. As Sandy's hands started rubbing Dave pecks, she whispered, to him; we use to share everything ones glancing over at Belinda.

Dave's mind was trying to get to grips with the situation, his new lover was playing with her self and her old friend was now massaging his stomach just above his waistline, Sandy then lowered her mouth to Dave's nipples sucking and biting them in turn, he felt his cock become as hard as steel, Sandy's fingers made there way into his swimming trunks, unsnapping the clasp and tarring loose the Velcro.

"Now isn't that better?" Sandy asked in a soft voice.

Dave's cock now free, it was pushing hard against Sandy's stomach. Her hands wrapped around Dave's one eyed monster and she gasped at the size of it her hands just not reaching all the way around the girth of his shaft, she glanced over at Belinda who now was in the middle of an orgasm, her head tilted back as little moans came out of her.

"She is sexy when she comes isn't she?" Sandy commented as she stroked Dave harder.

Dave was still in shock, has all his fantasy's come true in one weekend, he swore he was dreaming then he felt Sandy's hand cupping his nuts and squeezing them, Dave realizing this was no dream it was reality, he wrapped his arms around Sandy pulling her closer, his lips meeting hers, there tongues wrestling each other. Dave could feel her nipples harden against him, still kissing her he was now aware of another body coming up behind him, Belinda had come down from her orgasm and was now behind Dave her arms wrapping around him, her hands now joining Sandy's on his steel hard cock.

Dave shivered at the incredible feeling of two soft pairs of hands wrapping around his dick, he didn't know where to put his hands, Dave placed his right hand on Sandy's rump, and grabbing Belinda's ass with his left he pulled them both closer to him, both Belinda and Sandy grunted as Dave forced their pelvises into him.

Dave was now sandwiched between two beautiful women he felt the heat from both of them as they rocked together the water splashing around them. As there motion increased. Belinda slipped a finger under his sack but this time she didn't rub his hole, she forced her finger into him.

"FUUUUCCCKKKK!!!" Dave let out a tremendous scream.

The feeling was intense and he couldn't hold out any longer, he erupted into the cool water bumping and grinding into both women. He erupted again, and again his sperm spraying into the water, both Belinda and Sandy let go off him, he sank down into the water, still convulsing, making his way to the steps of the pool he sat down looking at Belinda then over to Sandy who where smiling brightly at him holding each other.

Sandy then took Belinda in her arms they started to kiss, It was a hard, deep, raw kiss with hands frantically searching for pussies, Dave just sat back looking at the enveloping lesbian show in front of him. He started to rub his flaccid dick back to life.

Belinda being shorter than Sandy, had her arms under hers, she undid the bikini clasped, tugged at the sting around Sandy's neck, Belinda looked over at Dave who by now was sitting up straight, she could see his head starting to peak out of the water, and threw Sandy's top at him, Sandy had also loosened Belinda's top and threw it to one side first it floated then as it got waterlogged it sank beneath the water.

Sandy twirled Belinda in the water so that she now was looking at Dave her hand's slid down Belinda's sides into the string of her bikini bottoms and forcibly pushing them down. Both women where now moving to where Dave was sitting on the steps, Sandy backed Belinda up between Dave's legs, she looked down at him and said in a commanding voice.

"I want u too fuck her in the ass make her scream for me."

Dave had a curious look on his face did he hear Sandy correctly, o he has had his fingers inside many asses but his dick has never gone up any girls ass, all of his previous experiences had let to the girls being to afraid to take his massive cock up there asses then to his surprise. Belinda moaned

"O FUCK YES!" which spurred, Dave on he spit in his hand and rubbed the saliva onto his cock head, Sandy then moved back to steady Belinda as she bent at the waist, Dave rubbed his dick head against her blooming rosebud, he slowly started feeding his shaft into her ass, Belinda yelped in agony, Dave stopping the barrage of his cock, looking up at Sandy, she urged him on and Dave drilled his monster further into her. Belinda grabbed at Sandy as she felt her tight ass being stretched like never before. Sandy was fondling Belinda's tits, squeezing her nipples hard between her fingers. Sandy then offered her right breast to Belinda and she gobbled it up sucking on the silicone globes. Sandy was now rubbing her pussy through her bikini bottoms feeling it get slippery her clit standing erect sensitive to her touch. Belinda arched her back and started to shake, moving in rhythm with Dave's lunges, her ass was tight around his cock and he could only force in three quarters of his shaft into Belinda before hitting a bone. The orgasm building from her burning pussy through her spine exploding in her head sent Belinda into a violent rage as she thrashed in the water, it took all of Sandy's strength to hold on to Belinda. Dave felt the water around him warm, he knew Belinda was squirting again; he forced his dick harder into her ass, she screamed in pleasure as the orgasm rocked her body in wave after wave of tremendous pleasure. Belinda couldn't concentrate her body was electric her skin taught from the impulses she was receiving, her ass was on fire burning, but the feeling was wonderful, as she went limp Dave un-palled her, letting her slump down on the steps of the pool.

Sandy didn't wait she sank to her knees in front of Dave taking his steel in her hands and started licking the head, Sandy wrapped her lips around the sensitive part just under his purple head. She could taste Belinda's ass on Dave's dick sucking the head into her mouth, her tongue flicking around the head. The feeling was incredible and Dave moaned out loud.

"SHHHHIIIITTTT, FUUUUUCCCCKINNNGG!!!! HELL."

Belinda looked over now gaining back strength, she smiled at Dave who was looking over at her, she came closer and grabbing Sandy behind the head forcing her to swallow more of Dave monster cock, gagging she pulled back saliva and tears running from her face. Dave groaned at the site that met him it was one of the sexiest things he has ever seen in his life.

"Fuck her cunt for me baby?" Belinda asked in a pleading voice. Then in a more commanding voice; she said to Sandy. "Come be a whore again; Take of your bottoms and let him fuck your little cunt hole!"

Dave's dick was aching on hearing the way Belinda spoke, Sandy slipped of her bikini bottoms then turned around, Dave sat back down on the top step, as Sandy backed up to him, she squatted down on his tool, and Dave felt a metal piercing rub against his shaft, it was Sandy's clit stud he could feel it rubbing against his shaft as she drilled backwards and forwards on his cock.

Belinda took hold of Sandy globes and rubbed them together, she said. "Isn't that nice of him to fuck your whore cunt?"

Sandy yelped out in pleasure as Dave met her gyrations on his cock, Dave could feel the steel of her clit stud rubbing his shaft; it was increasing his pleasure more than he has ever felt. The metal stud elongating her clit as it got drawn in to her pussy. Sandy's pussy lips clamped around his dick sucking him harder the feeling was incredible. Dave could feel his balls tightening as he was about to explode, he pulled Sandy's hips hard down on his shaft. Belinda noticed in an instant that Dave was about to erupt, she yanked Sandy of Dave's cock and both of them grabbed his shaft pumping it hard, there waiting mouths egger to except his sperm. Dave erupted first one long shot which hit Sandy in the forehead the jizm running down her face the next load went into Belinda's waiting mouth, Sandy grabbed the shaft from Belinda's hand and directed the next flow onto her waiting tongue. Dave slumped onto the side of the pool the two women now embarrassed in a passionate kiss exchanging his sperm it swirling around both there mouths.

Dave dove into the pool, not believing what just happened; trying to wrap his head around it, when he came up Belinda was still lipped locked with Sandy. As Sandy fell back on the paving, her body couldn't hold on any longer. Belinda looked over to where Dave was standing, her face glissaning, from the mixture of juices, she swam over to Dave and she smiled, standing up embraced and kissed him; he could taste his sperm on her lips, the taste was salty and musky.

Belinda released him; smiling broadly she asked "Did u enjoy that baby?"

Dave was smiling from ear to ear; he was the cat who got all the cream. "I never have experienced this before, you and Sandy are incredible together, and I thought last night couldn't get any better." Dave spoke in a soft manner really trying to express his joy.

Belinda could see he was excited, smiling at him now "Baby you have the most incredible cock I've ever seen, believe me I am devious and U" (envisaging the u.) "are going to experience more of what I can do."

Daveest
Daveest
1 Followers