Bringing The Family Together Ch. 02

Story Info
Her sister is one lover and now her nephew is another.
7.1k words
4.52
61.5k
20
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 06/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note: This is the second chapter of a three part story. I'm sure that you will enjoy this part more if you've read the first chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suzy pulled her bikini on and checked herself out in the mirror. The two triangles, held together by little more than laces, which made up the top barely contained her full breasts, but she wasn't worried – the garden and pool were so secluded that she didn't plan on keeping it on for long. She twisted around and checked out her ass in the mirror, happy with the way she looked. She tugged at the edges of her bikini bottoms, pulling the sides towards the deep cleft between her firm cheeks, exposing them more.

"Looking good ... now let's get some sun," she told herself happily.

This had become a bit of a habit for her over the last week or so, since summer – and the sun – had arrived with a vengeance. She got as much work done as she could on her laptop first thing, before enjoying a few hours in the sun. She had missed the last few days though, and so was looking forward to getting some sun more than ever.

She wandered into Kathy's room, smiling as she saw that the bed was still rumpled from their love making that morning. She had almost made her sister late when she had slipped into bed beside her, missing her like mad now that Jason was home for the summer and they were sleeping apart most of the time. As she straightened the bed, she thought about Jason, and wondered what he would think if he knew that his Aunt and Mother were lovers.

In the few days he'd been home, things had already changed. It seemed strange having a man about the house, and she could sense that Kathy was getting restless again. Obviously, Jason reminded her of what she'd lost when her husband had died, but somehow it seemed more than that. Suzy frowned as she thought about this morning, about Kathy, realising that her sister had been restless like this once before.

She sat down on the edge of the bed. Maybe Kathy was missing something else, needed something else, she told herself. She could understand if she was – as wonderful as her relationship with Kathy was, Suzy did sometimes miss the heat and power of a cock being driven into her, the strength of a man against her. She stood up, aware of how her body was reacting to her thoughts, deciding to speak to Kathy about it as soon as she could.

The heels of her sandals clicked on the marble floor as she made her way through the empty house to the kitchen. Kathy would be out for hours yet, and she hadn't heard Jason come back. She picked up her book and sun tan oil from the table where she'd left them earlier, and headed out into the garden.

The heat of the sun hit her straight away, and she smiled to herself, enjoying the heat on her almost naked body. She quickly crossed the patio that ran across the back of the house, walked down the few steps that led to the lawn, and then turned towards the pool, which was at the side of the house, perfectly placed to catch the sun through as much of the day as possible. As she rounded the corner, she automatically looked down the garden, at the lawns with the sprinkling of trees and shrubs, everything as colourful as ever.

She squinted as she looked at the pool, the sun reflecting off the water straight at her, leaving everything too bright to see. She dragged her sunglasses down off her head and blinked a few times as her eyes adjusted again. By now, she had reached the patio that ran between the house and the pool, a wide patio littered with sun beds and planters, plus a couple of small tables.

At first she couldn't believe what she was seeing, and automatically walked a few more steps before stopping dead, her hand flying to her mouth.

It was Jason. He was back. And he was sunbathing, stretched out on a long cushion that he'd clearly pulled off one of the sun beds. And he was naked, the sun reflecting off his tanned body, off the taut ass that Suzy couldn't drag her eyes away from.

"Shit ... I thought you were out!"

Jason reached out and tried to grab the towel that he'd dropped on the patio, but it was too far away. As he moved, Suzy's gaze raked over his well muscled body. Her eyes opened wide as he tried again, this time almost reaching the towel before flopping back down. But as he stretched, Suzy caught a fleeting glimpse of his cock – and her legs felt weak for the briefest of seconds.

"I think you're better off lying still," she told him, her voice a husky croak.

"I thought you were out," he repeated, his face glowing with embarrassment, before adding hurriedly, "Mum's not home is she? If she knew ..."

"It's okay," Suzy told him, stepping closer, "We're alone."

"Pass the towel ... please," Jason pleaded.

"Don't be silly," Suzy told him, "And anyway, I've seen you now and I want to sun bathe, so let's just be adults and agree not to peep!"

The words were out before Suzy could think. She dragged a cushion from another sun bed and dropped it down a few feet away from where Jason laid, his eyes watching her every move. She sat down beside him.

"How long have you been out here?" she enquired as she reached for her sun tan oil.

"Not long," Jason told her, watching as she poured a little of the oil into the palm of her hand.

He watched as she ran her hands up and down her leg, his eyes drawn to her breasts as she leant forward to reach her ankle. She knew that he was watching her, and that knowledge sent a surge of desire through her that shocked her with its intensity. She poured more oil into her hand, and soothed it slowly over the other leg, taking her time, exaggerating her movements as she leant forward.

Jason couldn't believe what was happening. His cock was hardening rapidly as he watched his Aunt running her hands up and down her slender legs. She looked sexier than ever, her body barely hidden behind her tiny bikini. For the last few years he had struggled to cope with his emotions as he began to realise what a sexy lady Suzy was – and now, he was naked, struggling with his embarrassment and a hard cock, while she sat next to him soothing sun tan oil over her practically naked body.

After rubbing oil down her arms and across her shoulders and belly, Suzy lay down and stretched before reaching around to tug at the strings of her bikini top. She pulled it out from underneath herself and rested her head on her folded arms. Beside her, Jason tried his best not to stare as Suzy's breasts spilled out at her sides, his cock throbbing painfully.

"Jason," Suzy murmured a few minutes later, "Be a dear and put some oil on my back."

Jason froze.

"It's okay," she added quickly, "I won't peep."

But as Jason knelt beside her, it was all Suzy could do to stop herself from looking, knowing that he was naked. His hands moved uncertainly over her back, moving away quickly when his fingers caught the sides of her breasts. With a groan, Jason laid back down.

They were quiet for a while after that, each of them more aware of the other than they probably should have been. Suzy broke the silence.

"You ought to turn over, Jason, you don't want to get burnt," she told him, "And no, I won't look."

"No. I'm okay," he replied, his voice barely masking how uncomfortable he felt.

Suzy laughed.

"Come on," she said, kneeling up quickly, her arm over her breasts, "Do what your Aunt Suzy tells you!"

With that, she leant over and poked Jason in the ribs, quickly tickling him along his side. Jason squirmed, half rolling over. Suzy gasped as for a fleeting second she caught sight of his cock again. But this time he was hard. Very hard. And thick. And long.

"I think you'd better do something about that first though," she told him, the words tumbling out of her mouth before she had even thought about them.

With an embarrassed yelp, Jason stood up and ran back towards the house.

"Sorry," Suzy yelled after him.

But her eyes were locked on the sight of his firm ass and powerful legs, on his broad back and tapered waist. And her ears were filled with the sound of his cock slapping against his thighs as he ran.

With a sigh, Suzy dropped back down onto the mat, rubbing her eyes. What was going on? What was she thinking? She lay back, sighing again as she felt the heat of the sun on her naked breasts.

Jason stopped as soon as he rounded the corner and was out of sight of Suzy. He leant against the wall, catching his breath and wondering what was going on. He had been trying to catch glimpses of Suzy for ages, especially since she'd come to live with his Mum, but this was crazy. He reached down and stroked his still hard cock. He turned and peeped around the corner, his cock swelling in his hand as he caught sight of Suzy lying on her back, her hands behind her head, her naked breasts thrust upwards.

He stroked his cock slowly, feeling himself growing, hardening, even more as his eyes drank in the sight before him. He'd seen a few naked girls before, but no one that could compare to Suzy. His hand moved faster, his imagination running riot as he stared at his Aunt. His hand became a blur, and then with a stifled cry of release his cum erupted from his cock, splattering onto the patio in front of him to form a thick pool.

Suzy rolled onto her front and looked around, thinking that she'd heard someone cry out. There was no one to be seen, so she shut her eyes again, thinking about Jason. She opened them again when she heard him returning. From behind her sunglasses, she watched him crossing the grass to join her. Something was different about him.

His cock was still semi erect, hanging down over his heavy balls. She could see the tip glistening, and a shudder of pleasure went through her as she thought of what Jason must have been doing. She squeezed her thighs together, wondering what he'd been thinking about as he had stroked his cock, as he came.

Jason lay down quickly, on his front, wishing that Suzy would roll over again. Nothing was said for quite a while, until Suzy became aware of just how hot the sun was on her back. She sat up quickly, her breasts bouncing delightfully, then swaying forward as she reached for her oil. She caught Jason looking at her out of the corner of her eye, and she felt her nipples tightening.

"Let me do your back," she told him.

She shuffled closer to him, before pouring a little oil into the palm of her hand.

"Actually, Jason, you're getting a bit burnt here, you ought to roll over," she told him.

She saw him hesitate, and then slowly roll over. She watched him, only her sunglasses stopping him from seeing the look in her eyes as she drank in his young, muscular body, as she caught sight of his cock slapping back against his belly, his balls taut.

Suzy could hardly breathe as she rubbed some oil across his hairless chest, feeling his nipples hardening as her hands swept over them. She could see without looking that his cock was growing, strengthening with every touch of her hands on his body. Jason looked at his Aunt, making no attempt to hide that fact that he was openly staring at her breasts. His cock was throbbing, pointing straight up his body, hovering above his belly as it became harder.

"I'm gonna have to go in again," he eventually mumbled, suddenly unable to take any more.

"Don't be silly," Suzy told him, the words shocking her as much as him, "Let me help you."

Her oily hand was on his cock before either of them really knew what was happening. She gasped as she felt him pulsating in her hand, as she rubbed the shiny pre cum already leaking from him into the head of his cock with her thumb. Jason groaned as she stroked his cock with one hand, and reached for his balls with the other, massaging oil into this hot flesh. He closed his eyes, but opened them again as her hand speeded up and he sensed her leaning over him.

Suzy's body was on fire as much as Jason's, her pussy hot and wet, her nipples dark and hard, as her hand became a blur. She knew that Jason wouldn't last long, but she didn't care. She wanted to see his cum erupting from him. And then she wanted a whole lot more.

"I'm gonna cum," Jason gasped, his eyes locked on her swaying breasts.

Suzy squeezed her thighs together, desperate for her own release, willing Jason to reach out and touch her.

"Aaaaaarrrrgggghhhh," he moaned as cum shot from his cock.

Suzy stroked him faster still, her eyes opening wide as jet after jet of cum shot from his cock and splattered onto his chest and belly. She didn't think that she'd ever seen so much cum, but at last the torrent stopped, and Suzy gently squeezed Jason's cock so that the last of his cum dribbled down over her hand. She trailed the fingers of her other hand through the cum that was pooling on his body, mentally urging Jason to reach out to her.

"I'm home! Are you by the pool again? Is Jason back?"

Kathy's yells as she came out of the house sent them into a panic. Suzy grabbed the towel that Jason had brought out and threw it to him along with his swimming trunks before holding her bikini top to her breasts and quickly lying down on her front. Jason hopped about on one foot and then the other for what seemed ages, dragging his trunks back on while he tried to wipe the cum from his chest and belly with the towel.

"There you are," Kathy called with a smile as she waved to them from the corner of the patio.

Suzy and Jason looked up from where they were lying and waved back, both of them breathing heavily from their panicked rush. Jason had made it with seconds to spare, and even now he was aware of the sticky cum on his body.

"Well, that's one way to lose a hard on," he told himself with half a smile.

But he felt his cock twitch again as he realised that if his Mum looked down she would see where his cum had pooled on the patio earlier, when he'd been looking at Suzy, his cock in his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kathy joined them by the pool then, all of them taking a swim a bit later. If Kathy noticed anything, she didn't say a word about the sudden awkwardness between her son and her sister. They barely spoke to each other for the rest of the day, but that night, as Suzy urged her sister to fuck her hard with their strap on dildo that was so life like it was scary, it was Jason's cock that she was imagining, Jason's cock she wanted deep inside her.

In his room, across the other side of the house, as his Mum was fucking her sister, Jason was naked on the bed, his cock in his hand, his head full of images of Suzy, of her firm breasts and hard nipples, his imagination running wild with thoughts of what he wanted to do with her, to her, what he wanted her to do to him, with him. As he came, he could almost feel her hands on him, her body next to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the next few days, Suzy and Jason were hardly alone. Kathy had a day off work, and then it was the weekend. Suzy kept telling herself that what had happened, what she kept thinking, was wrong and that it couldn't, wouldn't, happen again, that she had to apologise to Jason and hope that it remained their secret. But then she would see him in his swimming trunks again and all her resolve would disappear as she looked at his hard body and thought of him naked, his cock thick and hard.

Jason's mind was in even more turmoil. He couldn't drag his eyes away from Suzy, especially when they were around the pool. His head was full of images of her, of them. His cock was hard just from looking at her, thinking of her, and he thought he would cum when she climbed out of the pool, water dripping off her, her breasts thrust forward as she swept her hair back, her nipples threatening to break through the thin material of her bikini. Each night, he reached for his cock until he was drained of cum.

They both knew that what they'd done, what they were thinking, was wrong, but when Monday came and Kathy went to work, they both felt a tingle run through them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason got to the pool first. He had hoped to bump into Suzy in the house, but there had been no sign of her. He quickly dragged a cushion off a sun bed, and after a seconds hesitation dragged a second one over next to his for Suzy. He looked around to see if Suzy was on her way before pulling his trunks down and off, and lying down in the sun.

As Jason settled down, Suzy watched him from behind the curtains of a spare bedroom that looked out over the garden. She had heard him moving about, but something had made her slip in there to watch him, rather than follow him straight out. And she was glad she had as she watched him with one hand cupping her breast and pinching her nipple, while her other hand softly caressed her clit.

Her hands moved slowly as she watched him drag the cushions around, a tingle of anticipation going through her as she saw him place the second cushion close to his. Her mouth felt dry as he dragged his costume off, and for a moment he was facing her, her eyes roaming over his hard, muscled body before settling on his cock. She felt sure that she saw his cock twitch as it hung heavily over his balls, but then he was lying down, his back towards her.

Suzy stood for a moment, her mouth dry, her body on fire. She rubbed her clit harder, wanting some release, but stopped herself with a gasp. She wanted more, much more. Grabbing her things, she headed out to the pool – and to Jason.

He looked up when he heard her coming, whistling softly to himself as he watched her, her body barely hidden behind her bikini.

"Good morning," Suzy greeted him huskily as she kicked off her sandals and sat down beside him.

"Morning," Jason replied, his cock already stiffening he glanced in her direction.

Suzy took her oil and poured a little into the palm of her hand, well aware of Jason's eyes on her as she soothed it down her legs. She reached for her ankles, pausing for longer than she needed to, the way her breasts swayed forward grabbing Jason's attention. She carried on, this time reaching around to do her own back, knowing that her movements would be driving Jason wild as her breasts thrust forward, barely contained by her bikini.

"Now no peeping," she teased as she reached up to untie her bikini top.

Jason stifled a groan as Suzy dropped her top onto the ground. Her nipples were already erect, but they tightened even more, just as Jason's cock hardened even more, as she began to slowly rub oil into them. Her hands moved slowly over her firm flesh, teasing and taunting them both, her fingers pausing to pinch and pull at her nipples.

Suzy's pussy was throbbing, the sight of Jason earlier, knowing that he was looking at her now, having him naked beside her, his firm, strong body, all driving her wild. But she held back, sensing that even with the heightened sexual tension building between them, one wrong move could scare Jason away.

"Do you want some oil on?" she asked him, her voice barely containing the lust building inside her.

"Please," he croaked, his mouth as dry as he could remember.

As Suzy leant over him, Jason could only imagine the sway of her breasts. Her hands soothed the oil over his back and shoulders, and then down his legs, sending tremors through him when her hands moved over his cheeks. When Suzy told him to roll over, he didn't hesitate for a second. Suzy managed to the stifle the groan that came to her lips as his hard cock slapped back against his belly, the tip already slick with pre cum.

She moved so that she was kneeling over him, her legs each side of one of his. Jason moaned as she leant forward to rub oil into his chest and belly, and then down over his strong thighs. He longed to reach for her breasts, but his lust, his desire, seemed to weigh him down. His cock jerked each time his Aunts hands came close to his cock - and they were getting closer and closer.

12