Brisket Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohio
ohio
4,440 Followers

I loved holding her breasts in my hands while we fucked--it seemed like after so many years of being denied the chance, I couldn't get enough of them. And when I pinched her nipples I could feel her cunt tighten on me. Then at the end I turned her over and fucked her hard in doggie position until I came.

Helen didn't always seem to have orgasms, but she was invariably happy and relaxed after we fucked--grateful even. We snuggled and she kissed me a lot--my neck, my face--but we avoided any lovey-dovey words. I didn't know if I felt them, and I guess she was smart enough not to say them even if she was feeling them.

The next morning she woke me up with my cock in her mouth. We fucked, then cooked breakfast together, and then did it once more in the shower before she went home. That left me pretty tuckered-out for the rest of Sunday!

*******************************

It had been more than six weeks since Helen and I started seeing each other again, and I hadn't told a soul about it, not even Jim. But the next time he and Patty had me over to dinner, I decided it felt too weird keeping it a secret.

"Can I tell you something crazy?" I asked them, while we had our coffee. "You guys are the sanest friends I have, and I guess I want to know what you think."

With a serious look Jim said, "you're coming out of the closet, Rob? Patty and I have known about it for years--we just wondered when you'd face up to it."

I didn't even crack a smile--just said, "you saw right through me, Jim. The thing is, well--I'd like yours to be the first dick I suck. Would that be all right, Patty?"

Patty spit out her mouthful of coffee and started choking, while Jim and I just laughed our asses off. When she finally stopped coughing she said, "no problem with me, Rob--I'd just like to be there when you do it!"

We all laughed some more, and then I said, "actually Jim, you didn't guess right--but it does have to do with my sex life."

For some reason I was hesitant to just spit it out. "I've actually, uh, been seeing--well, seeing Helen again. She's been bringing me food once a week and leaving it for me--you guys knew about that, right?"

They nodded, looking a bit stunned, and I went on to tell them the rest of it. "I have no idea what's going on, to tell the truth. After all this time, to be getting great sex from Helen. I suppose I should still be so fucking angry at her that I want to kill her, but I'm having a good time."

Patty squeezed my hand. "Wow!" she said. "I can't say I saw that coming, Rob. I don't think about Helen that much, and every time I do I'm so pissed at her for what she did to you!

"But the thing is, you should do what will make you happy. If seeing Helen again feels good, then by all means see her."

Jim had been just sitting there, looking thoughtful. Now he nodded and said, "I think so too, Rob. My loyalty is to you, as you know. As long as you're having a good time, and she's not hurting you, I'd say go for it."

We talked a little longer, and Patty asked, "do you think you guys are going to get back together?"

"I have no idea. I can't imagine ever marrying her again, that's for sure! Been there, done that, bought the fuckin' tee-shirt.

"But on the other hand... I don't know. She cooks great, you know that. And I'm getting all the sex I want whenever she's around. And there's that ... that comfort, you know? That familiarity. We know each other so well, we work together well. All that 'good marriage' stuff that I used to appreciate, back when our sex-life was driving me crazy.

"So I guess I really have no idea. I have thought a couple of times about having her move back in--but I keep backing away from it. So I guess I'm not ready for that yet."

We talked for a while more, about this and that, and when I was leaving Patty brought the subject up again.

"Whatever you do, Rob, it should be what YOU want. You're entitled to be happy--with or without Helen. Just be careful, okay? Take your time with it."

She surprised me by giving me a big hug, and said into my ear, "we both love you, Rob."

"Thanks, Patty. I feel just the same way about you and Jim."

*******************************

I was sitting in the precinct house, doing some annoying paperwork on a burglary case, when Alice walked in. She looked great--happy, healthy. "Buy a girl a cup of coffee?" she asked.

I stood up and gave her a hug. "This is a nice surprise. I'll do better than that--I'm off to lunch in five minutes, and if you're nice to me I might even buy you a sandwich."

We had Greek salads and coffee at Angelo's (I was busy watching my weight, finding it a little harder to fit into my uniform these days) and I listened to Alice tell me how she was. My first impression was right--things were going great with the old boyfriend.

"Ted has really changed, you know?" she said. "I certainly had my doubts at first, and we've been taking it really slow. But he's thoughtful, considerate, and ... it's just been terrific, actually."

Her face changed, suddenly, from a bright cheerful smile to uncertainty. She reached over and put her hand on my arm.

"I'm so sorry, Rob--maybe I'm being a big jerk, talking about him like this. It's--"

"No, Alice, it's fine." I smiled at her. "Really. I'm happy for you. You didn't know if it would work out, but you needed to see--and it's working out. That's great!"

She looked relieved. "I'm so glad you feel that way, Rob. You have always ...you always treated me great. Can we still be friends?"

"Of course," I said, wondering what the hell that would actually mean.

"Well, then," she smiled again, "can I tell you a little secret? We're engaged!"

I did all the congratulations, and "how did he ask you?" and all that shit. I actually was happy for her--just not all that interested in every little fucking detail. But I let her tell me all about it, and I said, "really?" and "that's so terrific!" at the appropriate moments.

After we parted, with a big hug and more congratulations, I went back into Angelo's and treated myself to more coffee and a piece of cherry pie. How did I feel about Alice's news? To my surprise, I wasn't very upset. We'd been good together, but we'd never "fallen in love," at least not the way young kids do.

I imagine we could easily have wound up together, married or at least living together, and it might have been great. On the other hand, I realized I hadn't missed her much--certainly not after the first couple of weeks. I'd thought of her, and remembered our having fun together. And I'd missed the sex--until Helen and I had started up again. But I hadn't really missed Alice, and it was silly to make more out of this than was actually there.

So I finished my pie and went back to work. I can't even say it was a bad day--it was just a door getting closed, the period at the end of the sentence.

ohio
ohio
4,440 Followers