Brit & Lori Meet Angela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela took off her tool belt before she unsnapped and unzipped her jeans. She shucked them off and was standing in front of the two lovers in just a pair of white thong panties with pink polka dots, red lace trim and little roses dancing across the front. She looked gorgeous and cute all at the same time. The girls gave an "awww" to let her know that they liked them. Angela smiled.

Hooking her thumbs into the sides of her thong, Angela slid it over her shapely thighs and down her long legs, revealing a shaved pussy, completely devoid of any hair.

"Shaved it seconds before Brianne called me. I had just gotten out of the shower. I love the feel of smooth skin under my fingers when I masturbate or when someone is licking me. Drives me very wild," Angela said.

Brittany soon discarded her panties and all three were then naked in Brit and Lori's bedroom. Angela walked up and forcefully kissed Lori, catching the woman off her guard and taking her breath away. She slid her tongue into her mouth and started to spar with hers, feeling how soft the tongue was. She even wrapped her arms around the blonde and grabbed her ass. Angela wanted to feel that tongue in her pussy, and, if she heard correctly from Brianne, Lori would be game for licking her ass, too.

She stepped away from Lori leaving the blonde dazed. She moved to Brittany and found the brunette ready for her. Brittany mouth was slightly open and wrapped her arms around Angela's body, cupping her hands on her ass and pulling the red head to her. Their breasts rubbed against each other, their nipples growing excited by the touch. They broke the kiss and Brit grabbed her tits and continued to rub her nipples against Angela's, tracing circles on her aureoles.

Lori was watching the show in front of her and was rubbing her own breasts, imagining the feel of her breasts against both Angela and Brittany, her lover. The titty rub always got her juices flowing!

Brit and Angela walked over to the other woman and wrapped their arms around her, Brit kissing her first before Angela did the same.

"I want to see you two kiss," Lori said bluntly. She was growing bold here; she wanted to see Angela get ravaged by the beautiful woman in front of her. The two women turned to each other and kissed passionately, while Lori looked on in awe. She gasped as she looked on, getting extremely turned on by the sight.

"I want you two to lick and suck on my body first, I want you two to make me scream both your names," Angela said, breaking away from the duo and climbing up on the bed on all fours before setting on her back. She relaxed her arms outs on the pillows, as if inviting the pair to climb up with her.

The lovers joined their new friend on their bed, Lori on the right, Brit on the left of the woman. Both began to kiss and suck on her neck, their hands seeking out and caressing the flesh underneath them. Brit was nuzzling her nose against Angela's neck as her fingers trickled down to the woman's pussy, where she began to slowly rub the lips. Lori was kissing down her collarbone, before she dove for the woman's pert breasts. She, too, nuzzled against Angela, this time in the woman's cleavage, letting her lips fly gracefully over her skin.

Lori began to move down her body, as she wanted to taste this sexy woman's pussy even before she walked in the door. Brit also made a move, as she got up and began to straddle Angela's face. She wrapped her hands around Brit's thighs and immediately began to lick her pussy.

"Yeah Angela, be a good slut and eat a pussy you just met 15 minutes ago. Yeah, that's a good little slut, gnaw on my clit. Mmmmmmm, make it feel wicked good baby," Brit teased, egging on the red head. Angela responded, lashing her tongue out inside the young woman's vagina.

Lori was also licking Angela's pussy slowly, letting her tongue seek out the nooks and crannies of her new friend's pussy. Her tongue darted to and fro as her nose rubbed up against her clit. Angela's hips wouldn't stay still, forcing Lori to hold her waist down with her left hand while she licked her and fingered her with her right. She slid two fingers inside her and worked them in and out, working up a steady rhythm. She rubbed the woman's clit with her thumb, keeping her stimulated.

It was three women in harmony, all working together like a sexual machine.

Angela was looking into Brit's eyes while she was eating her out, while Brit's eyes were slightly closed, feeling the sensations rip through her. Her hands were on her breasts, holding them and manipulating the nipples between her thumb and index finger. She hips were rotating is slow circles on Angela's tongue.

Lori looked up to watch Brit's ass revolve on Angela's face, and immediately tongued Angela harder, making the red head squirm. She removed her fingers and dove in, nibbling on Angela's inner pelvis, letting her teeth drag along the sensitive vaginal walls. She had Angela moaning into Brit's pussy that the handywoman took her mouth off a few times to scream.

"Aww fuck yeah! My pussy is on fire! Lick me Lori, lick me good!" Angela said before she returned to licking Brittany.

But Lori didn't do as she was told, and instead rushed to the toy alcove. She quickly donned an 8-inch strap on dildo, a red jelly-like dildo attached to a harness. Lori returned to the bed and got on her knees in front of Angela and slowly inserted the head of the fake cock into her wet pussy. Lori had to raise her friend's hips to fuck her easier and soon, she was pistoning in and out of Angela, making her to moan harder into Brit's pussy.

The vibrations inside Brit were setting off fireworks, and as Angela was sliding her tongue back and forth across her walls, Brit succumbed to orgasm, the cum rushing onto Angela's pretty face and drenching her completely. Brit collapsed to the side, but within minutes she recovered enough to watch Lori fuck their new friend.

Lori was fucking her wildly, getting down on top of her to fuck her more easily. She smelled Brit's pussy on Angela's face and she was licking the cum off. Angela wrapped her athletic legs around Lori's little waist and locked them, before reaching down and pawing the blonde girl's tight ass.

Lori was looking into the light blue eyes of the woman under her and she was talking dirty to her.

"Yeah, you like that don't you? You like a fake dick inside your wet pussy. You like it when we fuck you like the little slut you are! Come into our house to fix our thermostat and you end up in bed with us! Is this what you do, fix thermostats and then fuck the tenants? Yeah, you're a dirty little slut, you're our bitch and you need to beg me to fuck you anymore!" Lori whispered, slowly her pace down until Angela begged for it.

She didn't wait long, as Angela was screaming her wants and desires to anyone who was listening.

"God yes, Lori! Fuck me hard, I beg you! Make me your little handy slut! I'll do anything you two want me to do, just fuck me harder than you've fucked before, and suck my tits and drive we wild!" Angela said, sweat pouring down her brow. She hadn't been this turned on since she fucked that ROTC officer back in college – while he still wore his uniform.

Brit had recovered enough that she also went to the toy alcove and also put on a strap-on, this one also 8 inches and flesh colored. This one would go into Angela's cute little ass.

Coating the dildo with lube, she walked to the bed and had Lori roll Angela over onto her side, then she spread the lube on the woman's asshole. After a minute or two, Brit had the length of the dildo implanted in the sexy woman and was reaming her out, matching Lori's strokes with the other dildo.

Angela was going through sensory overload, these two sexy women pummeling her pussy and ass to the extreme. Her eyelids were fluttering and her eyes rolling into her head. She held her orgasm off, but she couldn't resist much longer. She came hard on the fake cock that was drilling her repeatedly.

She came down from the high, only to find the jelly-like dildo in front of her face, being held by Lori. She was still wearing the dildo, and she wanted Angela to suck it good and clean it off.

Angela took it like a trooper, deep throating the dildo and making sure that none of her juices remained. Then Lori removed the dildo from her mouth and moved down to kiss her. Their tongues swirled around, Lori tasting Angela's musky scent.

Brit removed the other dildo but kept it on, lying down on the bed next to Angela. She held it in her hand and was jerking it off, and soon she found Lori's pussy planted on the fake cock. She began to ride her lover, holding onto Brittany's boobs while the cock impaled her. Angela recovered a few minutes later and was standing in front of Lori, bending over and grabbing the headboard. Her asshole gaped open and Lori was quick to massage her friend's asshole with her tongue. It was open enough for her to get her tongue in, and soon Lori was fucking Angela's ass with her tongue! Angela came again, spraying Lori's tits with cum. Yes, Angela was a shooter, and she forgot to mention that to the girls.

But what a nice surprise it was.

***

The trio slept together in the same bed that night, with Angela in the middle of the two sexy nymphs, both girls sleeping soundly – sucking on one of Angela's nipples. Angela was getting wet and knew the morning would be just as adventurous.

12