Brit & Lori Meet The Landlady Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she blasted off, she let the entire room know about it. The orgasm lasted for minutes, her body shook as every muscle felt the effects of it. The double attack on her ass and pussy were enough to tear her apart.

The only one yet to cum was Lori. With a twist, she yanked the strap on dildo off of herself and positioned herself in a 69 over Melissa's body. She dropped on top and began to feast again, while Melissa started to eat Lori's bald lips. She sucked on the flesh before sliding two fingers deep inside. She was fucking her with her fingers extremely hard when Brit appeared over Lori's ass.

"She likes this, just watch," Britany said, winking at the older woman.

Spreading her cheeks wide, Brittany lowered her head and began to lap her tongue around Lori's anus. The blonde began to squirm on the brunette's tongue and involuntarily took her mouth off Melissa's pussy.

"OH YES BRIT BABY, LICK MY ASS! THAT'LL PUT ME OVER, KEEP IT UP BABY! KEEPING LICKING ME MELISSA! OH GOD I'M GOING TO CUM SOON! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK YEAH! OH MY GOD I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!"

Brit had slid her tongue into her ass while Melissa had shoved her tongue deep into her twat. With two tongues deep in her nether regions, she couldn't hold out. She spilled her cum all over Melissa's face.

***********************

Weeks passed. The girls were having regular threesomes with their landlady, who graciously sliced their rent a little bit in exchange for the sexual escapades.

Lori had gone shopping at the local mall for a new bikini -- the three women were planning on taking a cruise to the Caribbean just after Christmas and was just pricing the out of season attire. Brittany had already purchased several new ones and Melissa had a whole trunkful of skimpy two pieces.

She was just preparing to open the door when she thought she heard moaning. That couldn't be right, she thought. Both Melissa and Brittany were working; she had the day off. But as she rounded the alcove, the sight made her eyes well up and her heart shoot up to her throat -- her best friend and lover, Brittany, was tangled up with Melissa and a red headed woman whom she didn't know.

The sound of her dropping the other shopping bags made her presence felt: the three women looked up and immediately two of their number had a guilty look on their faces.

Without another word, Lori spun on her heel and left the apartment...

12