Brit & Lori Meet The Landlady Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one member of the quartet out of it briefly, that left three members to play together. Brianne released Lori from her bonds before kissing her. Melissa also kissed her too, before exchanging a passionate tongue-filled smooch with Brianne. Soon, all three of them were kissing together. Brittany's chest was heaving off to the side, but she was alert. She saw what her girlfriend was doing and it was turning her on.

Slowly she got herself off the bed and retreated to the alcove. There she retrieved the long 13-inch strap on and quickly put it on. Walking back to the bed, her eyes lingered on the three women, all of whom tumbled onto the bed. Melissa and Brianne were all over the blonde, with Melissa licking her nipples while Brianne was fingering her pussy.

The double stimulation was just the medicine Lori needed to cure the itch between her legs, an itch that had been increasing since she returned to her bedroom. She only had one full orgasm so far, coupled with several small aftershocks from watching her girlfriend get her pussy stuffed with fake cock. As Brianne's fingers were masturbating her, her own hand dropped down to rub her clit. It wasn't long after that that a wave of pleasure rocked her, soaking Brianne's hand.

"Thanks Brianne, I really needed that," praised Lori, who had just spotted Brittany with the dildo, but kept her mouth shut.

"You can thank me by showing me how that tongue works. Eat my wet pussy," Brianne ordered, shoving the blonde onto her back. She climbed up on top of Lori, straddling her face. Lori extended her tongue to get that first taste, and Brianne impaled her shaved pussy on her tongue. She started humping Lori's face, moans emerging from both. Lori's tongue, the expert tongue Brianne had heard so much about from Brittany, was tickling every spot inside her pussy. It was twirling inside her snatch and she was beside herself. She was yelling, pleading with Lori to lick her wet pussy until she came several times.

Melissa was looking at the scene with keen interest. Her nipples were hardening at the sight. As Lori was licking Brianne, her legs became spread and her feet were on the large bed. Melissa quickly got between them and began to lick, slowly working her tongue into Lori's folds. The blonde was caught off-guard, jumping at the touch; yet she continued to lick the red head's pussy. Melissa's tongue was working Lori's pussy, going around in circles near her clit. She then clamped her mouth down on the sensitive flesh as she felt an intruder trying to slide into her own pussy from behind.

As Melissa was beginning to lick Lori's pussy, a fully recharged Brittany walked behind her and began to slowly put the large dildo into her landlady's wet pussy. Melissa's opening was lubricated with her own secretions, so it was very easy to get the overlarge fake phallus into her. It slid in with ease, and soon Brittany was rocking her hips and the dildo into Melissa.

With Brianne getting licked by Lori, Lori getting licked by Melissa, and Melissa being fucked by Brittany, the four women were running on all cylinders. Brianne's body was humping Lori's face with authority, leaving streams of cum running down her face onto her neck. Brianne was twisting and manipulating her nipples, coaxing more stimulation from them. Lori had her arms wrapped around Brianne's thighs, locking her body in place. Her tongue was driving around Brianne's pussy, lapping up her sweet juices. Sometimes her tongue would lick her clit when Brianne moved the right way. Melissa had her face buried in Lori's equally soaked pussy. Nibbling on her inner pelvis and wiggling her tongue deep inside, her face was glistening in Lori's tasty juices. And then there was Brit, pounding away at Melissa's pussy with the dildo, repeatedly banging into her cervix.

All it once, it happened: Lori's tongue caused Brianne to tremble and quiver; Melissa's incessant clit sucking set Lori off; and Brit's prowess with the dildo caused Melissa to scream -- all three shot off, cumming together.

As Brianne licked the cum from Lori's face and Brit doing the same with Melissa, the fiery red head had one more sweet idea.

"You know, I've always wanted to try a daisy chain. Are you three up for it?"

The three other participants looked at each other -- they were tired and drenched in cum, their hair was all over the place, their bodies covered in sweat. There was only one thing to say.

"HELL YEAH!"

**********************

In the hours following the daisy chain, a sexual position in which all four came at least three times each -- no one stopped licking the pussy in front of them, the moans were deafening, the giggling continuous -- Brittany and Lori laid together in their own bed, wrapped in each others' arms, looking into the others eyes with love and affection streaming toward the other. Melissa and Brianne had went downstairs after a quick cooldown shower -- although Brittany could have sworn she heard the deep moans of her landlady, as if her pussy was being thoroughly sucked.

It was nearing 9 p.m. The girls had licked, sucked and fucked for nearly 6 hours, not counting the hour previous when it had been just Brit, Melissa and Brianne. The two women were starving, yet neither wanted to leave the other. Both were still naked, with Brit's breasts pressed against Lori's right side. Brit's hand was tracing lines around Lori's right breast. Lori kissed Brit's forehead.

Brit looked up at her girlfriend and smiled before slowly crawling on top of her. She kissed Lori's lips before sucking on her neck. Lori moaned as Brittany's soft lips made contact with the skin. After kissing and sucking on her neck, Brit raised herself up onto her elbows and stared hard into Lori's beautiful eyes. They were reading each other's thoughts and Brittany knew exactly what Lori wanted to do now.

Getting out of bed, she walked over to the alcove. Lori loved to watch Brittany walk: the way her ass swayed from side to side was such a turn on. Brittany disappeared into the dark recesses of their toy shop and seconds later emerged with her hands behind her back. With a very devilish grin, she eyed Lori hard before revealing the prized toy. Lori gasped; her pussy flooded as she saw what her roommate pulled out.

And then she thought to herself: I always knew that double-headed dildo would come in handy one of these days.

12