British Cock Slut

Story Info
Boss' perk with subordinate's girlfriend,
1.4k words
4.22
44.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capuletes
capuletes
10 Followers

In December last year, my work responsibilities required me to go to London and performance review the British team. I was in country for 5 days and travelling alone which is typically how I prefer to travel rather than having to make small talk with a colleague that may actually be unfeasibly boring.

The story that I am sharing occurred on the Thursday evening, I was due to fly out the Saturday afternoon and the team took me out for drinks. Performances had been good; everyone was in a good mood and I had the company credit card. Most of the team couldn't stay too late for one reason or another and at 8pm, I was left with Nick, a 27 year old, who had been with the company 18 months and despite a slight age difference, we got on, personally and professionally so had no problem being left with him.

We were in the back area of a 'traditional' British pub which was a basement pub, dark to the point of being slightly atmospheric and almost empty with completely disinterested bar staff. The evening however turned out a little differently than previous trips out with the team. Nick's girlfriend phoned and checking that it was okay with me first, was invited to join us for a drink. This was to be my first meeting Abigail, or Abi as she preferred, and she was incredibly sexy. Abi was 24, 5'5, maybe 5'6, slim lovely body, gorgeous wavy brown hair a fantastic set of tits that were probably 34C. She was power dressed; black one piece dress due to being at an interview earlier but was showing some beautiful cleavage that I very quickly took every subtle opportunity to look down her top. I noticed very quickly that she wasn't wearing a bra and her tits were pert and just perving on my subordinate's girlfriend was making my cock twitch and I had already placed Abi into my personal-private time itinerary when I got back to the hotel.

As one drink turned into a second bottle of wine, Nick received a call from HQ in the US. Nick went outside to take the call and Abi and I were getting on very well. She was fun company, bright and still had youthful enthusiasm for life, a lovely laugh and stunning, wide, brown eyes but every time she leaned forward, it wasn't her eyes that I was looking at, I suspected that she was enjoying her boyfriend's boss attention. She told me that she was interviewing because her last company had gone into administration leaving her unpaid for her last month and now hadn't been paid for 8 weeks which was a real pain with Christmas coming forward. Nick came back after 5 minutes but to say that he had to go back to the office as HQ needed some information he didn't have to hand, he was likely to be 30 minutes. Abi said that she was happy to wait and would keep me company. Nick apologised to us both and considering he'd had a couple of glasses of wine, I was impressed how professional he was being.

It had turned 10pm and left with Abi, we were both a little drunk. Nick had been gone 5 minutes and our conversation had veered onto interview attire and I was sharing some horror interview stories. Abi jumped in asking what I thought of her interview dress. I diplomatically answered, where she asked in response

"do you think I'm showing too much of my tits?"

I was a little surprised at the bluntness but delighted to talk about her tits. Before I could answer, she continued,

"I know you keep looking down my top, do you like them?"

She was now seductively staring straight into my eyes and the best I could reply with was they're lovely! She broke away the eye contact and we both laughed but now half-whispering,

"would you like to see them properly; could I get do a job for you then?"

I thought she was half-joking and that the drink was talking but after a 3 or 4 second pause, she continued more assertively,

"Would you like me go topless right here and now for you and I'll suck your cock?"

She leaned forward and slowly, deliberately and announcing each word with certainty of her intent,

"I will pull down my dress and I will suck your big, hard cock under this table right now."

I was immediately rock-hard, my cock jumping at the thought of being sucked off by this sexy cock slut. Alcohol and my wedding ring were not helping the decision making process but before I could respond, Abi leaned further forward than she already was and whispered into my mouth,

"we don't have time for you to fuck me but I love it everyway and providing we both can keep a secret, you can own me completely and fuck my tight-little arse."

I was staggered and speechless but Abi seemed to take control. She unzipped the back of her dress, lowered the top half of her dress down her body and off her arms and had her naked tits on display for me. She hastily checked the room to make sure that no one had started watching us. Again, now looking at me, she slowly caressed her nipples and the sides of tits with both hands and said,

"I guess I will take this as a yes!"

She instructed me very simply,

"get your cock out so I can suck it, I want you to cum in my mouth before Nick gets back".

I did as Abi wanted and she delicately lowered herself under the table. The next moment I felt her hand taking me and very quickly followed by Abi's hot mouth taking my cock. She ran her tongue along my hard shaft, kissing my 8" cock and then started sucking me as deep as she could. She slowly took all my full hard cock and then slowly released me from her mouth. She repeated her deep cock sucking and started licking my cock; I could just see her in the dark looking up at me everytime she ran her tongue up from its base to its head. She kept licking me slowly, sensually and took me deep again.

She was an amazing cock sucker and I was amazed as she took me all the way in without making any noises. All I could think about was Abi sucking my cock in a public bar, anyone could walk up and possibly notice a half-naked cock slut sucking me off under the table. For about 3 minutes, I kept my composure but as Abi was once again taking me deep into her mouth, we both felt my cock tensing and Abi withdrew her mouth from taking my cock but I could tell that she was now angling my cock for its cum to go in her mouth. Almost immediately I was shooting my cum into Abi's mouth and after 20 seconds, I had finished cumming.

After a minute, Abi came out from under the table. I was disappointed that she was starting to pull her dress back on but it was probably sensible. I glanced round the room and no one had noticed what Abi had done! Abi had her dress back on and recomposed took a sip of her red wine as I was still uncomfortably readjusting a hard cock,

Abi was clearly very pleased with her slutty behaviour.

"so lover, you fly out Saturday, how about I come to your hotel tomorrow afternoon?"

I had and still have no idea why Abi had decided to become my slut but as calmly as I could muster, I told her the hotel, room number and 4pm. We waited for Nick to return, the irony wasn't lost on either of us. Abi, in this time, told me that she was going to come to my hotel room wearing no underwear, she would enter the room and immediately get naked, go onto her knees so that she could suck my hard cock again. I was going cum in her mouth again, on her tits, over her face and most importantly, she wanted me to own her and cum deep in her arse.

That story is to be shared another time because Nick arrived, we went our separate ways that but she kept her word the next day. I'm due for the annual UK review next week and Nick is still seeing Abi, we're due dinner on Thursday, he may get another phone call!

capuletes
capuletes
10 Followers