British Invasion

Info
Double penetration as English cucumber finds its hole.
211 words
88.5k
6
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ditto79
ditto79
141 Followers

Master and his slave were involved in an extended IM session. He directs and girl follows and records, so they can relive the experience later. The beauty of today's communication allows interaction in RT (minute by minute) -- even though you may be halfway across the country.

This snippet of an ongoing session included a recent find while out shopping -- a uniquely shaped "English" cucumber -- thus, the name "British Invasion". Along with being fucked by the long curved implement, other tools are used in the 2nd cavity owned by Master, giving girl a more than filling DP.

Sir has taught his slave the joys of orgasm control. Have you ever felt how wonderful and glorious denial can be? It forces one to enjoy each and every moment of control, since girl can never be sure if and when a full release will be granted by her Master.

The intense feeling as the DP is occurring and the continued directing of the action by Sir brings girl so close to orgasm -- yet controlled with her need to follow her orders of only being permitted to near-cum. Please follow along and imagine the scene as girl is directed step by step through a piece of her Master's controlled scene.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ditto79
ditto79
ditto79
141 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
Theogman1Theogman1about 11 years ago
Great

That was nice I like to hear your voice the sounds u make and the sounds of that really wet pussy that was great hope there's more to cum

Share this

Similar Stories

Barbell Bottom Seduced at my apartment gym.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Prom Night Pegging Prom date reveals how naughty she really is...in First Time
Mandy's Sexcapade: Anal Virgin No More My longing for my wife's incredible ass is finally rewarded!in Anal
My Big Clit - Fucking my Sexdoll I spend a night with my sexdoll after months of anticipation.in Toys & Masturbation
Becoming His Slut Ch. 01 Deciding to gain a friend with benefits goes much further.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories