Britney & Christina Order...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YEAH!" I moaned. I slowly pulled out and then pushed back in at the same deliberate pace. Leaning forward, I reached under her and grabbed the hanging tits. Britney pushed back and opened her legs wider to accommodate my rod. I waited till only my cock head remained in her wet cunt, then, swiftly and brutally, I would lunged forward, making her gasp and groan.

My balls began slapping off her making 'thwacking' sounds as I picked up the pace. I grabbed the sides of her ass and began to fuck her. I fucked her hard. My dick slid in and out of her pussy as I used long hard strokes. I was staring down at her beautiful ass as I fucked her, her firm ass cheeks jiggling with each impact.

"Cum in me!" Britney groaned, "Cum in me now! Ohhhhhhh..." she sighed, her pussy on fire.

I felt the sides of my cock sliding in and out against the walls of her cunt. It was an amazing feeling. "C'mon, you fucker, fuck my cunt, fuck it harder, fuck me harder now," she said through clenched teeth while shaking her head about.

Her lips found mine as she turned her head back and she began to kiss me, but was forced to break the kiss as I began to fuck her really hard. In and out of her hole my cock slid, faster and faster. Her breasts were bouncing violently back and forth under her with each of my thrusts. I grabbed two handfuls of blonde hair, twisting her head back as I used that to steady myself as I continued slamming into her cunt, her ass cheeks flapping upwards from my pounding.

"I'm cumming in your whore cunt, you fucking slut!" I groaned ramming as hard as possible while keeping a death grip on her blonde locks..

"Oh yeah!" the blonde moaned. "Fill me up with your cum! Ughhhhhhhhhh! Ughhhhhhhhhh! Ughhhhhhhhhhhh!" She groaned louder. "I'M GOING TO CUM!" Britney shouted. Her bucking increased. "OHHHHHHH YES..." she cried, her fingers rubbing her clit harder.

Christina was sat back, finger-fucking herself as she watched us.

"YES! YES! YES!" Britney yelled, "CUM IN MY CUNT!! CUM IN MY CUNT!!!" She shouted. "I'M CUMMMMING!" I fucked her as deep as possible pounding her ass incredibly hard.

As Britney's pussy contracted around my slamming dick, I felt myself go. "HERE IT COMES SLUT!" I shouted.

"IN MY WHORE CUNT, IN MY WHORE CUNT!!!" Britney shouted as we exploded together. My sperm flew out of my shaft deep into her pulsating cunt. After about two shots, I pulled out of her gooey twat and fired a rope across her back, bits hitting her hair, a further two shots continued to splatter across her back and role off the sides of her body to the carpet. Some of my cum flowed down the sides of Britney's tits and hung off Britney's erect nipple, waiting to fall. A final two more weak pumps onto her ass crack and I was dry. I fell backwards while Britney stayed on her hands and knees, her thighs and ass read from where I had pounded her and my cum starting to ooze out of her cunt. Britney was one good fuck.

"That was so hot." Christina said. "I should have fucking filmed it." Christina then leaned across and kissed me on the lips. She smiled and said. "I hope you are not done."

"You're one hot cunt." Christina said as she moved away from me towards Britney. "Look at that cum coming out of your whore cunt and all over your back!" Christina ran her hand across Britney's firm ass and back, scooping up the globs of cum in her hand. Christian reached under Britney taking her breast in her hands and licking her sweaty and cum splattered back. Britney wiped some cum off her tit, left there by Christina, and licked her fingers.

Britney arched her back as Christina continued kneading the tits. Christina shifted backwards so she was directly over Britney's ass and cunt. She ran her hands along Brittan's smooth thighs as she watched my cum continue to flow out of her cunt down her legs and drip onto the carpet. The whore then dived in tongue first, licking a huge amount of my cum out of Britney's cunt.

"It's so warm an' sticky." Christina moaned. Christina licked Britney's asshole as well, lashing the whole area up and down.

"You a damn whore," Britney moaned. Christina gave a sly grin at this statement and continued to eat Britney's pussy.

"Shit Christina.... that's so fucking hot to watch. Suck Britney's pussy." I exclaimed. I had a huge rush seeing Christina licking Britney's pussy, the same pussy I had just fucked raw.

Christina continued licking the pussy lips and erect clitoris. Then Christina put her finger against Britney's asshole and slipped a finger in her ass.

"Oh yeah that feels good bitch. Stick that finger deeper inside my ass." Britney moaned. "Harder whore." Britney panted. Britney's body jerked as Christina hit the correct spots. Her head arched backwards and her mouth gaped open. "Aaahhhhhh!" She groaned. "That's so fucking good! I'm gonna cum again!"

Christina increased the sucking and flicking of her tongue over Britney's clit. "Christina!" Britney squealed. Her ass bucked forward. Britney pushed her snatch back into Christina's face. Christina's clamped her mouth on the hot, wet twat. That was all that was needed. "FUCK!" Britney yelled. "I'M CUMMING'! I'M CUMMING'! I'M CUMMING'!" Christina continued her attack, opening the pussy lips wider with two thumbs and sticking her tongue into the spasming cunt.

Suddenly, Christina pulled away and pushed Britney on her back and repositioned herself above Britney's mouth in a super hot 69. Britney's two arms went round Christina's thighs and pulled the cunt into her mouth. Christina jerked her head out of Britney's cunt at this action as she felt Britney's tongue enter her cunt.

Both girls licked and sucked on cunt. Fingers rubbed and pinched clits as tongues went deep into wet and willing pussy's. Both girls open their legs wider as mouths stayed on the cunts as the licking furiously continued. Christina's ass started humping up and down on Britney's face in a fanatical motion. Both were grinding cunts hard onto the other whore's mouth.

"Ohhhhhh fuck yeah!" Christina wailed pulling her head out of Britney's steaming gash. Christina looked up at me, Britney's juices dripping off her chin.

They rolled onto their sides as legs wrapped around the other's head. Both where held in place by mouths spread against cunt lips. Then both exploded in a frenzy of sexual excitement as their respective bodies twitched and tensed. Britney pulled away from Christina's cunt as Christina did likewise. They laid panting and breathing deeply, their sweaty bodies glistening in the light, hair plastered to their faces and tits heaving up and down.

Christina got to her hand and knees first and turned away from me. "One more time baby?" Christina stated. "I want your cock up my ass."

I smiled at her, my hand jacking my prick back to hardness. "Oh you are the ultimate whore, aren't you?" I said.

"Aren't you glad?" she asked. "Aren't you looking forward to jamming that prick up my steaming hot asshole? Won't it be something for you to jack off to in future? To think you fucked me up my ass? A place where millions of guys would like to go?"

My temples were pounding from the blood rushing up there and as I stood up, my cock started to stiffen as blood flowed down there also. I moved up to her and bent forward and tongued her asshole, licking it, preparing it for my hard cock.

"Oh fuck yeah, eat my asshole. Stick your tongue into my asshole." Christina groaned.

I got up and I ran the head of my cock up and down Christina's wet pussy slit, wetting it and transferring the wetness onto Christina's asshole even though I need not have bothered as cunt juices had already flown down in to her ass in her 69 with Britney.

I placed the tip of my cock to her asshole and began to push in slowly. Christina threw her head back, a sharp intake of breath as she realised how big I was against her tiny asshole.

"Slow! Don't stop, just slow!!" Christina's head jolted back while emitting her cry. I pierced the tight ring of muscle very slowly leaving the head lodged inside for a moment. Then I pushed a little more as the head of my prick entered Christina's asshole.

Slow? With this slut? In a moment of lust, I dispensed with "slow" and rammed my 10 inch prick up into her ass!!!

Christina's head jerked back, her hair flaying round, her eyes closed tight, and her mouth open with no sound coming out of it. Air seemed to be coming out of her mouth with a slight wheezing sound. She dropped her head, one hand clawing the carpet and the other reaching out in front of her for some invisible support, her fingers all curled up. She then started slapping the carpet with one hand while throwing her head about in pain. She seemed to be having trouble breathing and her face had gone red from the intense pain.

"ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed finally reaching back with one hand, her fingers out stretched as she tried to claw at me. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!! OH MY GOD......." And she slumped down onto one elbow.

I felt great and looking down at her curved ass with my prick sticking out of the so tight ass hole. It felt like my prick was growing even as I thought this and felt a hot flush in my own cheeks. The brutal assault into her ass and the pain and shock she felt made me feel top of the world!!

I stayed in that position as Christina's body shuddered a little as she adjusted to being stuck up the ass. Britney looked on in awe, slowly twirling her fingers in her cunt fur.

Christina seemingly adjusted quickly and pushed back against me. I gripped her waist and pulled her back. Soon, my stiff cock began to move in and out with greater ease as my balls slapped against her wet pussy lips with every thrust.

"Ohhhhhhhhh fuck! Oh my God!" she moaned with pleasure. "You are such a fucking bastard...urghhh....fuck...urghhh." She leaned her head back for a kiss, which I gave her, meshing my mouth against hers, as I reached under her and fondled her tits and tweaked her nipples.

I slid partway out and than rammed it back in, jamming my entire dick into her anus, impaling her.

"URGGGHH!" she moaned in a mix of pain and pleasure. I grabbed her hips and held it against me. I looked down at her ass, loving how it looked with my cock disappearing into her tight asshole and then seeing her asshole grab at my cock as I pulled out. Her beautiful butt was now bouncing as I rammed in and out of her.

"You like my cock in your ass don't you, slut!" I said.

"Oh I love it. I love ass fucking. I love being stuck like a pig. It feels fucking great. DON'T STOP!" she cried out.

Then Britney joined in for a while, crawling over and helping keep open Christina's ass cheeks and frenching me hard, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth. I grabbed a handful of her blonde locks to guide her head. She released Christina's ass cheeks and ran her long red fingernails over my chest, leaving a little trail.

She then reached down and pulled my prick out, putting it into her mouth and sucking on the hard staff. I looked down at the amazing sight of Christina's gaping ass. Christina moaned in annoyance at losing my prick in her ass. Britney then put the head back against Christina's gapping open asshole and I slid back in. We did this three times before Britney got tired of this and sat back to watch.

In no time at all, Christina was actually ramming her ass backwards to meet my thrusts. She was moaning loudly as her ass got fucked, and she was losing control again, her arms buckling under her. I slid my hand around to the front of her body, my fingers finding her nipples as I fucked her ass. As soon as my fingers started pulling her nipples as hard as I could as if I was milking her, she orgasmed.

"OHHHHHHH FUCCCKKK! OHHHHHHHH GOD! OHHHHHHHH! OHHHHH FUCK!" She cried cumming hard.

I felt my orgasm approaching as well and I jammed my cock into her ass, pumping her full of my thick, creamy cum. Burning jets of hot spunk blasted into her asshole. She gasped aloud when she felt the hot spurts of cum shooting into her. She grunted hard as I pounded into her ass, pumping her full of my hot cum.

"AHHHH, YESES, YESSSS! FILL ME FULL OF YOUR CUM! I LOVE IT! I CAN FEEL IT! THERE IS SO MUCH OF IT" she yelled. Her body started jerking like a rag doll as filled her ass with cum.

We lay for a while, my weight on her back. My cock had barely softened and popped out of her abused asshole. Then I rolled over and lay beside her.

I looked at her and soon after saw a small river of cum from Christina's ass flow out onto the carpet. Britney crawled over to her, and opened her thighs and willingly sucked all my cum out of Christina's asshole, at the same time brining herself off, one hand on her clit rubbing hard, and fingers of her other hand pressing in and out of her dripping pussy.

We were pretty much done after this. I still had to go back downstairs and explain how a room service delivery took so long. Of course I could not tell them I delivered more than just food!

12