Britney & Justin: First Time

Story Info
Britney asks Justin to spear her cherry.
6k words
4.03
62.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin Timberlake released a heavy pent up sigh. "I know this doesn't seem fair, but I feel that you give your fans everything of yourself, and I end up with the leftovers." Britney was confused and dismayed with Justin's stark declaration. All this time she thought their relationship was going great, but apparently she's clueless about her boyfriend's true feelings.

"Like what do you mean, honey? Like you know I love you." Britney walked over to Justin, who was staring out of her bedroom's glass sliding doors. She slid her arms around his waist and rested her cheek on his upper back. His special scent wafted towards her nostrils. She inhaled deeply, loving the intimacy of it, and thought again how lucky she was to have him as her boyfriend. That notion made her press her body closer to his.

Justin tried to ignore the feel of her breasts crushed against him and the way her hips were jamming against his legs. That was the way to insanity because he knew that he 'can't get no satisfaction' from her in the carnal sense. However, every breath she took just made him more aware of her sexy body, and that fact reminded him of how the whole world was probably laughing at him right this minute.

He gritted his teeth and blurted out, "Why did you have to say in that press conference that you were a virgin? Couldn't you just have avoided answering the question at all? You could have said, 'No comment.' "

Britney was immediately contrite. "Oh baby, I'm so sorry! Like my brains must have been mush that day!"

Justin didn't say anything, and that made Britney feel even worse. Her thoughtless comment had caused such an uproar internationally that even she was shocked. Her statement had ended up on all the tabloids' front pages and the lifestyle sections of the more respectable newspapers. She hadn't realized that people were so interested in her sex life. "Sweetie, you know I didn't mean to say anything about something so personal. Like I feel really bad. Like please say you'll forgive me."

Justin exploded. He turned around to grip her arms. Britney was taken aback with his sudden action. "You don't get it, do you? I know your career needs to grow, but the promotion of your new sexy image is getting to me. I have to watch with the whole world as your hot photos and magazine spreads make all the guys hard as a rock! And then in your 'Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know' video, I had to grin and bear it as you horsed around with that hunk all over the beach, wearing a microscopic crocheted bikini that had your breasts practically falling out! And then there was that "I'm a Slave 4U' video with that orgy scene where you looked like you were coming like anything! Isn't there any part of you that I know is mine and just mine alone?!!" Justin released her arms and raked his fingers through his hair. "And then you had to announce to the whole world that you're a virgin!!! Christ!!!"

Britney was quiet because the gravity of the situation was made clear to her when Justin cursed. He never cursed in front her because he was brought up to be a gentleman. Then she was suddenly hit with an insight. Justin's reaction was actually a combination of his male ego, frustrated lust and a primal need to know that a part of her would always be exclusively his.

She realized now that her sexier mature image, as well as the publicity that it demanded was robbing them both of special intimate moments in their relationship. And she hadn't considered the repercussions of how her innocent revelation of being a virgin would affect how the public viewed her boyfriend. They probably thought he was a limp dick or something for not making love to her.

Actually, when they first got together, Britney was the one who had requested that they don't have sex yet because she didn't feel that she was ready. To his credit, Justin had respected her wishes. What he didn't seem to realize was that his restraint proved to her that he got it all over the other guys who were constantly trying to get her attention. And that just made him even more special to her. On the other hand, she was reasonably sure that he had been faithful to her, despite the astronomical number of girls throwing themselves at him, since he was one of the most popular members of the hit boy band N 'Sync.

Britney thought, 'Oh wow, like no wonder Justin is so testy. Aside from not getting any and having to say no to all those girls, like he had to contend with imagining men and boys drooling over my pictures, and then like watching me kiss and do stuff with all those other guys in my videos.' She decided that it was time to shed her overprotected upbringing and make it up to him, and make him feel that he's the only guy she wants to be with forever and ever, in short, he was the guy born to make her happy.

"Come over here, baby..." And then she hooked her index finger in his pant's belt loop, before slowly walking backwards until the back of her knees hit the king-size bed. "I think it's like time to reward my big boy for good behavior."

Justin's heart raced with this latest development, but he wanted to make sure. "What do you mean, Britney?"

Britney was suddenly hit with a wave of shyness, causing her to look down and mumble, "Well, you know..." Then she rushed out, "Like I think we should go all the way this time. I mean, like, we're all alone in my house. Your mom and my mom are shopping together and won't be back till tonight. So like we practically have the place all to ourselves the whole afternoon."

Justin was struck speechless for a moment before he managed to find his voice, which was an unromantic croak, "Are you sure, babe?"

Britney looked up and let her eyes say it. She nodded quietly. "I'm sure, Justin."

Justin could only groan out, "Oh babe," and bent his head to kiss her ravenously. But his plan went awry. With a giggle, Britney avoided his lips and gave him a playful push that forced him to sit at the edge of the bed. He resisted a strong urge to curse and crush that soft sexy body against his, that same body that had been driving him crazy for years.

"Sit down, sweetie. I'm gonna give you a personal private performance you won't forget." With a playful smile, Britney left him to get a chair, which she put in the middle of the bedroom's open space, facing him. She nudged her sandals off and flung them across the room with a graceful flick of each foot. Then she rummaged through her CDs, and before long Justin soon recognized the strains of her latest hit, the aforementioned 'I'm a Slave 4U'.

Justin's eyes popped wide open as Britney started dancing to the music. Since she had a lot of dance background, her body can pretty much do anything, a fact he was very thankful for at that very moment.

Although she has always maintained with the press that she never thought of herself as a sex symbol, she seemed to be bent on reminding him why she was considered to be one by both the male and female species. His eyes were drawn to her hands as they ran through her blonde hair, over her ample chest, by the sides of her writhing hips, before ending on one of her feet balanced on top of the chair.

Britney looked over at him to make sure he was following her hands as they swept from her ankle to caress her thigh, before cupping her sex through the low-slung jeans that lovingly hugged her hips. Her position forced her breasts to plump between the triangular frame of her straight arms, making Justin gasp in appreciation as they threatened the constraints of her pink-checkered blouse, which was being held together by flimsy looking knots right under her breasts, leaving her delectable cleavage and tasty tummy bare.

Britney brought her foot down, consequently making a tight trap for her hands, which Justin presumed to be stimulating her love box. His theory seemed to be correct, though, as Britney flung her head back and moaned. He shifted uncomfortably as he felt his blood rushing to his groin. But his stare never strayed far from her writhing curvy body, mesmerizing him with its heat and sexual energy. He almost shouted a protest when she suddenly spun to face away from him.

She looked over her shoulder to give him a reassuring wink, and went back to torturing him with her rolling hips, which only made him imagine of sinking his fingers into those very same hips before plunging his cock into her virgin pussy. His breath caught in his throat as the indentation of her spine became longer, and then he belatedly realized that she must have released the snaps on her jeans.

As her undulating hips moved in circles, it prodded the blue material to slide lower. Justin silently urged the offending cloth to go down faster, but it seemed to have a mind of its own as it defied gravity and took its own sweet time. He was ready to stand up and yank them down himself when Britney helped the process by giving the hipster a helpful push over the widest part of her hips, so that there was no way for the jeans to go but down, which it did with a sexy slither.

Justin's fingers clawed the bed sheets to stop from grabbing for himself some of the sweetest ass on the planet. The globes of her behind were in perfect display in the thong panties she was wearing. They rode high on top of her muscular legs, toned from years of dancing. They were so rounded that he also had to grit his teeth to resist the urge to sink his teeth into the tempting flesh.

His fantasy was interrupted when Britney turned to stand facing her horny boyfriend. She was delighted to note that there was a noticeable bulge in his pants, for she had plans to make him even bigger and harder. She slowly sank on the chair right behind her, and made sure her legs were clamped together.

Then, in time with the music, she would suddenly split her limbs wide open and close them in a flash, leaving him wanting to see more. She seemed to have heard his wish because she transferred her hands behind her for support and slid forward until she was balanced at the very edge of the chair. This position arched her back, consequently thrusting her chest out even more, and bringing her groin closer for his fervent inspection. He also adjusted himself by placing his forearms on his upper thighs, which brought his face at a lower level. He sure didn't want to miss any glimpse of her pink treasure.

Britney playfully brought her joined knees to the right, letting him gawk at her luscious legs from the tips of her toes to the curve of her waist, and then bring them to the other side. When she transferred those legs from side to side, she allowed her knees to separate just a little bit so that her boyfriend could get a tiny peek at her pussy, and what he didn't see, his imagination more than made up for it.

After teasing him for several minutes, she turned away from him again to straddle the chair. Placing her feet firmly on the floor, she raised her arms overhead to lengthen her torso. Justin couldn't help admiring the elegant line of her spine.

In an unexpected move, she bent over backwards until her hands touched the floor and her back was arched into a high bridge. Her mounds followed her downward dip and formed enticing curves that he wanted to explore. In fact, at that instant, with her body in such a vulnerable position, there was nothing he would have loved better than to run his hands all over and discover her hidden nooks and crevices, especially the one between her legs.

And then, he never figured out how she did it, but she suddenly whipped her body from a bridge to a kneeling position right in front of him that he jerked back instinctively. In her new subservient position, she looked like a naïve supplicant. The image was further reinforced when she peeked at him from under her lashes and gave him a timorous half-smile.

Justin was entranced by her mercurial transformation from a vamp to an innocent. He bent down to look at her more closely but she scuttled away from him, scooting backwards with her weight resting on her palms, and using her feet to propel herself in a crab-like fashion.

Although she was lengthening the distance between them, he couldn't exactly complain because her unusual stance caused her knees to spread wide open, giving him an unobstructed view of how her thong poorly concealed her pussy folds. His eyes eagerly memorized the puffy outlines of her pussy lips. He was also gratified to see a faint glaze on her inner thighs, attesting to the fact that he wasn't the only one getting hot and bothered.

She scurried until she was behind the chair and disappeared from sight. After a few seconds, Britney came back into view with a slithering motion that reminded him of a snake responding to the call of its charmer. And then his heartbeat accelerated even more when he realized that she held in her hands the untied ends of her pink-checkered blouse.

With a wicked little smile, she mimicked her earlier efforts with her legs by flashing him a glimpse of her tantalizing breasts by jerking one side of the blouse's panel open, then closing it just as quickly. Since she wasn't wearing a bra, he was gifted with unencumbered glimpses of her legendary mammary glands. She did this several times, with Justin busily assembling in his memory bits and pieces like creamy flesh, a glimpse of pink, and a full roundness that his hands wanted to grab and suck. He clenched his fists in an attempt to control the impulse.

When she slowly glided towards him, his glands started to produce more saliva; and he had to swallow several times because, otherwise, he was going to drool. She was on tiptoes, as if she was wearing heels; and she was moving in that crisscross fashion that models do, except that she was really doing it so leisurely that it defied the music's tempo.

She would actually balance on one leg, lift the other leg, bend it until that foot was beside the knee of the balanced leg, stay for a few seconds, and then repeat the same motion with the bent leg straightening and doing the balancing act this time.

It was a graceful, heart-stopping dance move, which just made him drool even more because her thong actually slipped to and fro before settling in the crack of her vagina to accommodate her actions, allowing him to make out the outer lips of her moist slit. And since she had settled her hands on her waist, the panels of her blouse were free to flutter with her every movement, baring the inner curves of her mouth-watering tits.

When she was finally in front of him, her question raised his head from the intent examination he was giving her body. He looked up guiltily to meet her bashful smile. "Uhmm... like... would you like to open my blouse?"

His brain scrambled to understand her words because he couldn't believe his hearing. Was she actually going to let him pull the cloth apart to reveal what she, her masseuse and her dresser have been the only ones privileged to see? There can only be one answer. "Oh yeah!"

Justin gently took the ends and parted them slowly, acting out an irrational desire to prolong his own agony. His mouth opened instinctively, in readiness for sucking, as the inner slopes were gradually revealed, followed by the velvety mounds topped with ripe pink tips. The beauty of her breasts mesmerized him as he gently pulled the checkered blouse down her arms entirely, leaving her lovely body fully uncovered, her thong a miniscule protection from his admiration.

Her body was a study in proportion and perfection. Her magnificent chest tapered into a tiny waist that flowed into trim hips. And despite the fact that her dancing had produced a toned body with muscles, there was still an appealing feminine roundness to every part of her, from her arms, to her belly, and even her slender calves. Aside from that, vibrancy and strength emanated from her form, adding to her allure. But her breasts were a study in itself.

They were a classic round shape, definitely more than a handful that would probably overflow even his large hands. Due to her youth and commitment to working out, her chest muscles gave her boobs great support so that there was barely any sagging to them. Her pink nipples and aureoles sat squarely in the center of her mounds like cherries on top of a sundae, looking deliciously yummy. He could hardly wait to sink his mouth and teeth into her tits.

Britney felt the heat from his gaze, causing a charming blush to spread from her stunning chest, upwards her slim neck, before enveloping her cheeks with a delightful pink flush. In that instant she looked so young that it reminded him that it was her first time. He resolved that she was going to take pleasure in their lovemaking, otherwise, they would just have to try again and again until they get it right. That plan of action was definitely fine by him.

His intent perusal was causing Britney's breath to quicken, making her chest rise and fall, producing a slight quivering in her mounds, which captured Justin's attention completely. Seeing how absorbed he was, Britney became fascinated herself with watching his reactions, from the flaring of his nostrils, to the feral gleam in his eyes, and to the sharp looking teeth that seemed ready bite her. She felt a frisson of fear and a thrill of excitement run through her at the same time. So she gathered all the guts that she could muster and did an experimental jiggle of her shoulders, causing her breasts to bounce.

She had to bite her lip to stop from giggling as at his expression, as if he wanted to eat her up! His reactions to her display were making all her panic and fear to disappear; instead, they inspired her to really strut her stuff.

She wildly shook her shoulders, agitating her globes, making them ricochet against each other, and earning her an agonized moan from Justin. She quickly moved in between his legs and widened her own stance to broaden his, and then stepped back while still doing the shimmy, before suddenly halting a couple of feet away from him.

And then Justin was taken by surprise when she suddenly dropped forward. One moment he was totally concentrated on her shuddering tits, and in the next second she was dropping on him like a ton of bricks. He naturally tried to catch her, only to find out there was no need since her palms landed right on top of his spread upper thighs.

During the fall, she had also managed to stretch her whole body behind her, as well as her arms, which put her face very near his. He could only marvel again as her dance training came to the fore. She tantalized him with her eyes as she deliberately bent her elbows and lowered her whole body in a classic full-length body push-up, with his legs acting to brace her weight. But it was unlike any push-up Justin had ever seen.

She sank in a long drawn out version of the push-up, emphasizing the downward motion instead of the upward one, her warm breath teasing his skin right through his clothes. She went south until her breasts were pressing against his jean clad thighs and her face was parallel with his crotch, letting hot exhalations of air tease him with its myriad possibilities.

Then she repeated the process, but this time letting her face nuzzle and burrow against him, tongue and lips adding immeasurably to his excitement. He hurriedly tore his shirt apart to allow her direct contact with his skin, groaning appreciatively at her efforts. When she enveloped his raging hard-on with her open mouth, he grabbed her under the arms and crushed her lips with his own.

He released her long enough to mutter in her ear, "Babe, you are making me so hot. You're hell and heaven all rolled into one." Britney smiled and gave him one last smack as her way of saying thank you, before spinning around to sit on his lap, grinding her ass against his arousal, causing Justin to instinctively hump her back.

In an instant, they were dry fucking and since they both loved the sensations, Britney spread her legs even wider so that his hard on can press directly against her sensitive slit, while Justin pumped his hips more vigorously.

12