Britney Spears: Britney Makes a Fire

Story Info
Britney shares with Jamie Lynn.
5.3k words
4.69
29.4k
23

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

(Britney shares with Jamie Lynn)

(a completely fictional story)

*

Even though it was only Friday; and there was still one more day of school; Brian awoke excited. It seemed like school started earlier every Fall, but Brian was anticipating a great Labor Day weekend. Sometimes (actually most of the time) he felt like he must be the luckiest kid in the world...Britney Spears was his boss...and his lover! He had worshipped her for years; then a couple years ago, she had moved onto the property just down the road in Calabasas,(California) from his mother's house. Then, about four months ago, she had unexpectedly knocked on their door, seeking to hire someone to clean her pool and do her landscaping. He had jumped at the opportunity; assuring her he knew all about gardening and pool care. It was an inaccuracy (he didn't like the term-lie); but he did extensive research on the Internet, and had become an exemplary employee...he even re-built her pool filter last week after one of Jayden's toys had caused a burn-out. Britney had turned out to be a very generous employer; often giving him expensive gifts as a bonus.

Over the course of the Summer, they had become very close. They usually had breakfast together by the pool, discussing the various chores that needed to be done that day. Gradually, these conversations had become more personal in nature. Britney regularly confided in him aspects of her personal life; sometimes even intimate details. It had become a habit for him to cool off at the end of the day, by joining her in the pool for a refreshing swim...sometimes with the boys present; but usually just the two of them. Her boys, Jayden and Sean; spent most of their time indoors playing video games ; watching TV; or being privately tutored (Britney took their education very seriously). He had become increasingly fond of her; not worshipping her as an icon anymore; but connecting with her as a person. She had problems with substance abuse and depression in the past; but Brian saw only a kind, loving person now that she was "clean." It infuriated him to read false stories about her in the tabloids...writers selling stories without even knowing or contacting her. She spent the majority of her time at the house...it was her sanctuary.

Then, one magical day, about three weeks ago (Brian could tell you the exact date, hour and minute); they had become lovers when she took his virginity. He had kept her company on a drive to Los Angeles where she did a radio interview; they had gotten take-out for dinner; pulled over on a piece of her property that overlooked the San Fernando Valley; and had become lovers, on a blanket in the rain. They had hooked up a couple times since; certainly nothing on a regular basis; but they both knew the possibility was always there. Every occasion had been initiated by Britney; he was still not confidant enough to take the lead. He respected her as his friend, and did not want to lose that relationship. He truly enjoyed working for, and being around her.

When school had started a couple weeks ago, and his friends found out that he was working for Britney Spears; they all prodded him for details, but he had been coy about the relationship. Even though she was thirteen years older than his peers; no one could deny her extreme hotness. As far as they knew, it was strictly a professional employee/employer association. Part of him wanted to boast about having sex with the beautiful Britney Spears; but he felt it would demean their friendship...and besides, his friends would never believe him anyway.

Britney had called him last night, informing him that she was out of town; but would be back on Saturday morning with a surprise. She asked him to please have the pool ready for the weekend. He knew she had been working on a new studio album; but he thought that was finished. She had confided in him earlier in the week that she just wanted to relax over the long holiday weekend because in a couple weeks, she was beginning her long "residency" show at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. She knew she would not be able to get much rest once that started. He planned to spend all Friday evening, after school, getting her grounds and the pool prepared for the weekend. He was full of anticipation regarding the surprise; but tried to put it out of his mind for the rest of the day.

Brian slept a little late on Saturday morning, after working well after dark on Friday preparing the grounds and pool area at Britney's house. He quickly showered; gulped down a quick breakfast; told his mother he would be working at Britney's house all day; and hurriedly rode his bike up the road. If he kept working for Britney much longer; he would finally have enough money for a used car. That was the last thing on his mind as he pedaled into her driveway, where he saw her favorite car parked. It was a robin's egg blue, Jaguar XK convertible; and he had very fond memories of that car. She had administered his first bow-job in that car. Just the thought of Britney's plump lips wrapped around his hard cock, gave him an immediate erection.

He shoved his bike down by the driveway, and made his way around back to the pool...Britney's favorite place to hang out. As he rounded the corner of the house, he heard feminine laughter; and wondered who was with her. His eyes focused on the beautiful blonde hair, and (his favorite) blue bikini worn by the gorgeous Britney. Even though their backs were toward him; he would recognize that body anywhere. The only other person was a girl; slightly shorter and thinner; who wore a bright yellow thong bikini. Wow, he thought, her ass cheeks were perfectly round. Her hair was much darker than Britney's; but not really brunette...he guessed it would be labeled "dirty blond."

When Britney caught sight of him; her face broke into a wide smile; and he heard her say to her guest, "here he comes, now."

As soon as the other girl turned to face him, he knew her identity; she was Britney's younger sister, Jamie Lynn. He had seen enough pictures all over the inside of Britney's house. He knew she was about nine years younger than Britney; but Britney had kept herself looking so youthful, that they almost looked like twins. It was obvious they hadn't been in the pool yet by the dry suits; and Britney rushed over to him, and gave him a huge "welcome" hug.

She introduced him to Jamie, " hi love, this is my little sis Jamie Lynn...just call her Jamie. She is my big surprise. I thought we could all have a great weekend. Jayden, Sean and Jamie's little Maddie are all back in Louisiana with my mom for the weekend."

He extended his hand in Jamie's direction, but she stepped forward; enveloped him in her arms; and spoke in his ear, "no need to be so formal Brian. Brit has told me all about y'all."

He already had a hard-on looking at Britney in her bikini; and now his cock strained against his jeans, as he felt Jamie's small breasts flatten against his chest. He was amazed at how smooth her back felt during the hug.

When she released him, she must have read his expression, as she added, "that's right...she told me everything!"

Britney took him by the arm, stating, " come on, hurry up and get changed...the day is wasting."

Not fighting her suggestion for a moment, Brian adjourned himself to the changing house by the pool, where he always kept a bathing suit. His mind was swimming with anticipation; wondering what possibilities the day held. He had a difficult time arranging his erection in his suit so that it wasn't too noticeable, and when he emerged wearing his suit, Britney was nowhere to be seen, and Jamie was reclining on a chair by the pool. She really had an amazing little body. She was only twenty-two years old; so they were almost the same age. Her breasts were not nearly as large as Britney's, but she was incredibly shapely. He noticed right away that she had a gap between her thighs that made the "camel toe" of her thong even more noticeable. He sat in the chair next to her and closed his eyes; letting his imagination run wild. He knew all about Jamie from his many conversations with Britney. Britney was extremely fond of her little "sis," and supported her in everything she did.

Brian knew that Jamie had a very promising career at Nickelodeon that had been interrupted by her pregnancy at age seventeen. In 2008 she had given birth to Maddie and then moved to Nashville, where she had worked on an album of her own. His thoughts were suspended by the feel of a hand touching his.

His eyes opened and he saw Jamie's hand clutching his, as she softly said, "I want to thank you for being such a good friend to Brit. She has had such bad luck knowing who to trust in her life. She is really fond of y'all."

He was about to respond, when Britney returned to the pool carrying a pitcher of lemonade and three glasses. She announced with a wink, "I wouldn't want anyone to get dehydrated.

The trio relaxed around the pool, sipping lemonade and joking with each other. Brian felt instantly comfortable around Jamie; and she felt the same way. It was a beautiful, warm , late Summer day, and they soon ventured from underneath the umbrellas and dove into the perfectly maintained pool. As soon as they slipped into the cool water, the girls bikini tops became almost transparent; and the water temperature caused their nipples to immediately poke dramatically through the material. This did not go unnoticed by Brian who now felt it necessary to remain in the water for fear of exposing his raging erection. He thought he was concealing his condition by clinging to the side of the pool; but both Britney and Jamie had noticed the bulge through the crystal clear water. Jamie swam over to the shallow end of the pool and hoisted herself up onto the side of the pool; leaving just her legs dangling in the water.

She asked, "Brian, the sun is pretty intense today; would you be a dear and rub some suntan oil on my shoulders?"

Even though he knew his condition would be revealed; he couldn't refuse; so he climbed up the ladder, and retrieved the bottle. He coated his hands with oil; walked up behind Jamie and proceeded to spread the protection all over her pale shoulders and back. Her skin was like silk; just like her sister's.

As he continued to rub her slender shoulders, she announced, "we're all friends here;" and she reached behind her back; untied her bikini top; and threw it aside, exposing her perfectly round, firm breasts.

Her little tits were absolutely perfect "handfuls." She reached up; grasped Brian's slippery hands and pulled them down over her shoulders to cover her breasts. He read her actions, and began to massage the oil into her sensitive skin. He loved the feel of her tits against his slick palms. He made certain he rolled her pencil-eraser sized nipples between his slick fingers; as she leaned her head back and a slight moan escaped her lips. Her nipples were a deep shade of pink; and had grown in size with her excitement. As she leaned back on her arms; she gestured for him to kneel behind her. With his oily hands still massaging her breasts; Brian dropped to his knees, where Jamie placed her hand on the back of his neck and drew his face to hers. When her lips touched his, the feeling was electric; and he inadvertently pinched her nipples hard; causing her to groan loudly as they kissed. Her tongue ventured into this mouth; and he immediately followed suit. His tongue slid around the tops of her teeth, as her's probed the roof of his mouth.

When they finally both paused for air, she asked him to spread some of the oil on the tops of her thighs, so they wouldn't burn. Jamie suggested that he get back in the pool to cool off, and apply the sun protection from there. He eagerly jumped back into the pool; carefully keeping his oil-covered hands above water; and approached her from the front.

While he was moving through the water towards her; Jamie reached down to her sides; untied the strings of her bikini bottom; and whisked the tiny garment back onto her pool chair; leaving herself completely naked. Brian couldn't believe what he was seeing: Britney Spears little sister, totally nude; sitting on the side of the pool, kicking her feet in the water.

Britney, who had been swimming around the pool; saw the astonished look on his face and spoke up, " it's OK lover; we share everything!"

As Jamie spread her legs farther apart; Brian advanced between them, and began to rub the oil into the tops of her thighs.

Jamie leaned back farther, propped up by her elbows, and moaned, "y'all make sure you get me nice and slippery."

He began to massage lower between her legs; and found himself comparing her cunt to her sister's. Whereas Britney's pussy lips were plump and puffy; Jamie's were very large, and elongated; almost like flaps protecting her slit. Jamie's pubic area was utterly and completely bald; while Britney maintained a small heart-shaped patch of blond pubic hair just above her opening. He used his thumbs to spread the oil around her mound; then spread her long cunt lips apart to inspect her pussy. It was the most vivid shade of pink he could imagine...just like her sister's. Holding her lips wide with his thumbs; he leaned forward, and licked his tongue all the way from the bottom of her opening to the top; where he sucked on her prominent clit. Her body shivered hard; and her juices gushed out of her hole onto his chin. He began lapping up all of her cunt-juice that he could; recognizing the slight additional taste of coconut oil.

Jamie lay back on the side of the pool, pinching her own nipples; and Brian slid the first two fingers of his right hand as deep into her cunt as they would reach. As he finger-fucked Jamie; he felt his swim trunks being pulled down and realized Britney was behind him underwater. He lifted each foot so she could remove the garment; and when she came up for air beside him; she grasped his rock-hard cock in her hand and kissed him passionately. She broke off the kiss; winked at him; then ducked back under the water. Immediately he felt her warm mouth surround his cock, and suck it back into her throat. He was only eight inches long (he swore he had grown a half inch this Summer); but he was still impressed at her deep-throat abilities. As she sucked vigorously on his cock; she kneaded his ass cheek with one hand; and manipulated his balls with the other.

With Britney administering an underwater blow-job; it was difficult to concentrate on Jamie; but he really wanted to pleasure her. He added a third finger in her cunt; and leaned forward to lick the sides of her glistening pussy. Her natural aroma mixed with the coconut oil was absolutely delicious. He removed his fingers ; surrounded her opening with his lips; and began to suck on her whole pussy. Since his hand were now free; he reached up and began to massage her little tits. Jamie grasped the sides of his head, and held him in place between her legs. Britney had come up for air about three times, before she had him on the brink of ejaculation. This time she just sucked on the tip of his cock, and nibbled around the crown. As Brian moaned, and began pumping his hips, forcing his cock into the back of Britney's throat; he inadvertently but down on Jamie's clit, sending her into spasms also. He had been saving his cum, hoping for another encounter with Britney; so his orgasm seemed endless.

Britney swallowed all she could; but being underwater; she needed to breathe. As she surfaced, Brian could see his seed dripping down her chin; and gobs breaking onto the surface of the water. A strange thought popped into his head: he hoped the pool filter would suck that up; because he had no desire to clean it up. Britney hugged his close and then turned to head for the pool ladder. He followed, leaving Jamie stretched out on the edge of the pool with her legs splayed wide open. As he shadowed Britney up the ladder; he was , once again, amazed by her wonderful ass. It was absolutely perfect; and as she reached the top of the ladder; he couldn't resist reaching up and cupping both cheeks.

"Mmmmm," she purred, " it seems like y'all have been neglecting me."

She took his hand and led him to the pool chairs. These weren't just any old chaise loungers..these were the most opulent patio recliners that Brian had ever seen. They were like miniature reclining chairs. They were much wider; the cushions were at least six inches thick and were made out of some soft waterproof material; not the hard vinyl cushions he was used to. They were more comfortable than the furniture in his mom's living room. When they reached the closest lounge chair; Brian; behind her; hugged her tight into his body; cupping her bikini-clad breasts, and saying, " we are going to remedy that situation right now."

He slid his hands up under her bikini top to massage her wonderful , warm tits; and nibbled on the side on her neck. She continued to "purr" as he kneaded her soft, supple breasts; tweaking her gumdrop sized nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. He untied her bikini top with his teeth, and it just slid down her bare arms onto the ground. The difference between her tits and Jamie's were significant. Britney's were much larger; her areola were also wider, silver-dollar sized...they were magnificent. Brian couldn't imagine breasts being any more perfect than Britney's. While he was engrossed with her tits; Britney shimmied her wet bikini bottoms down over her shapely hips, and let it drop to her feet; where she hooked them with her big toe and flung them aside. Now all three were totally naked.

Britney turned in his arms; slid down to sit on the lounge chair; kissed the very tip of his already hard cock; and lay back with her legs spread wide. He just stood there for several minutes marveling at the magnificent, absolutely perfect naked body in front of him. Her face was so beautiful; and everything below it matched. Brian dropped to his knees at the foot of the chair; and crawled up between her silky smooth legs; caressing them with both hands, until he reached her crotch. He stared at her wonderful cunt; breathed in her scent of excitement; probed her puffy outer lips with his thumbs; and then spread her open. She was a deeper shade of pink than Jamie; and her, already protruding, clit was considerably larger. Fluid was dripping down the sides of her thighs. He loved the small heart-shaped patch of dark blonde pubic hair just above her slit. He nudged her clit with his nose as he jammed his tongue into her pussy. He had almost forgotten how fantastic she tasted, as he used his tongue like a spoon, and actually drank her juices.

As he ran his tongue in and out of her pussy; Brian glanced up and saw that Jamie was now kneeling beside the lounger and was taking turns sucking on Britney's huge nipples. He kept up his assault on her prominent clit; and inserted both of his index fingers as far into her pussy as possible. He started to thrust his fingers in and out of her gorgeous pussy; then curled them upwards to tickle the roof of her tunnel; trying to stimulate her "g-spot." Britney's body shook violently; and his face was sprayed with her cum...he had forgotten that she was a "squirter." He licked as much of her fluids off of her creamy thighs as he could, and watched Jamie lay back on the adjacent lounger.

She spread her legs as wide as she could get them; the bright pink of her slit winking at him; and stated, " I need a cock inside me...now."

Britney had a dreamy look on her face as she waved for him to go; and lay back peacefully. He quickly changed chairs; kneeling between Jamie's slender thighs.

He began to nibble on her right nipple, when she breathlessly urged him, " Brian, I don't need any foreplay...just take your cock and fuck me."

He didn't even take the time to aim...he just lunged forward and rammed his cock all the way up her tight pussy until their pubic bones banged together. He ground his crotch hard against hers, and felt her cunt muscles grip his cock. He lifted himself up on his hands until just their crotches were touching, and began to jam his rock hard cock into her as hard as he could. He wasn't making love to her; he was fucking her...and she loved it. Every time he rammed down into her pussy; she shoved her body up to meet his stroke. They were fucking violently, and the lounge chair was moving all over the patio. They were fucking so hard and fast, that a white froth had built up around the entrance to her pussy. He lay down on top of her; reached under her body and grabbed one of her perfectly round ass cheeks in each hand. With the added leverage; he could pound his cock into her with even more force.

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers
12