Britney Spears: Britney Makes A Friend 3

Story Info
Brian's Birthday.
5.6k words
4.89
19.2k
17

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

(fictional story)


This had been the best year of his young life, and Brian's luck just continued. His neighbor, employer, friend, and (yes) lover; Britney Spears ,had called last evening and invited him to a birthday party in his honor. When the summer had began, he was just plain old Brian...just another teenager looking (but not too diligently) for a summer job. He really needed a job to help his single mom pay the bills; but his lack of experience was a huge drawback. Then one fateful day, his new neighbor; who just happened to be the magnificent Britney Spears; had appeared at his front door looking for someone to take care of her lawn, and pool. He had fibbed about his experience and had been immediately hired. Through trail and error, and Internet learning, he had managed to become excellent at his tasks. He would have done the work for nothing, because he had long worshipped his new employer. She was the focus of his dreams, and fantasies. They had become fast friends and confidantes. They told each other their innermost secrets and desires; usually in their morning meetings by her pool. Then one fateful day, she made him a man, and took his virginity. They had hooked up a couple times since then; once they even involved her sister Jamie Lynn. He knew he was the luckiest kid (no, legally he was an adult) in the world. He knew he was in love with her; but because of their age difference, their true relationship must never be known.

He knew she was in training for her upcoming residency appearance at the Hardrock Casino in Las Vegas in December, because he hadn't seen much of her lately. She had been spending a lot of time in Los Angeles at her recording studio. She had called and told him that she was taking the entire weekend off for his birthday, and was also flying Jamie in from Nashville for the celebration. Her boys, Jayden and Sean, were with their asshole father for the weekend; and Jamie's daughter Maddie was with their mom in Kentwood. Brian, during one of their intimate conversations by the pool, had once blurted out the question of why Britney had hooked up with that loser Kevin. She confided in him that Justin was her first love, and when he had dumped her, she was completely heartbroken. He had never touched her sexually, and she had begun to wonder if he was gay; then he unceremoniously dumped her. Despite her success,she suddenly felt unloved, unwanted and useless. It had triggered her needful, reckless stage; where she had turned to substance abuse to dull the pain of rejection. Her therapist told her that she had latched onto Kevin because she was in love with the idea of being in love, and he was convenient. It wasn't until she was a mother, that her need for love was fulfilled.

Friday night Britney called Brian's mother and asked her to remind him to bring his bathing suit the next day. The temperatures in Calabassas in November were still in the 70's during the daytime. When his mother told him, Brian couldn't help but marvel at the nice touch. He knew that if the three of them were going to be doing any swimming; bathing suits would not be necessary, but she wanted to make sure his mother didn't suspect anything. His mother adored Britney anyway. Not only did his generous compensation help pay their bills; but she had invited his mother to her house for a couple barbeques during the summer. They got along famously, and when his mother showed pictures of her partying around Britney Spears pool, she was the toast of her office.

Early Saturday morning Brian packed his bathing suit (and toothbrush) and walked up the road to Britney's compound. His mother called out to him, "if Britney offers to let you stay overnight; you be polite and accept."

A wide smile crossed his face as he continued up the hill...he even had his mother's blessing. After punching his personal code into the keypad, he went through the gates and up the driveway. He knew they would probably be out by the pool, so he bypassed the front door and went around to the back of the house.When he was about half way around, a grinning Britney came bounding up to meet him like a puppy dog would greet it's master. She was wearing the fluffy pink terrycloth robe she usually wore by the pool, and threw her arms around his neck as she planted a big kiss on his lips...tongue included. He dropped his bag; put his arms around her warm body; and cupped her asscheeks through the robe, raising her up off the ground.

She broke the kiss saying, "let's not get ahead of ourselves you horny birthday boy."

She had a red scarf in her hands and proceeded to blindfold him with it. Taking him by the hand, she led him the remainder of the way to the pool patio, and instructed him to stand there until they were ready for him. Within seconds, he heard her and Jamie shout, "Happy Birthday Brian."

He tore the scarf from his head and, looking straight ahead, saw the biggest birthday cake he had ever seen, covered with lit candles, sitting on a table by the pool. But the huge cake did not keep his attention for long because flanking the cake were the completely nude bodies of Britney and Jamie Lynn. Their robes were pooled at their feet and they looked absolutely spectacular. On quick glance he noticed a difference since the last time he had seen them naked: Britney had shaved the heart shaped patch of pubic hair that she had just above her slit, and was now as bald as Jamie. He felt weak in the knees,and wanted to drop down and thank the heavens for this day. He couldn't help think that the paparazzi would pay a million dollars for a photo of this. They rushed over to him, put their arms around him , and kissed his lips, ears, and neck. How he loved watching Britney run...her magnificent breasts jiggling up and down.

"Y'all seem to be a bit overdressed," Britney observed, "it's time the birthday boy got down to his birthday suit," as she tugged his shirt off over his head.

Jamie was busy unbuckling his belt, and unzipping his jeans. He kicked off his sneakers and they both assisted in pulling his pants off his legs (he hadn't bothered to wear underwear). His already erect penis sprung up and whacked his belly, as they threw his clothes into a pile with their robes.

Jamie wrapped her hand around his cock and led him over to the cake, remarking, "well it looks like someone is glad to see us."

As he stood in front of the cake, Britney poured three glasses of champagne. She had never offered him alcohol before, and he suddenly felt even more grown up. She had fallen in love with this high school senior; but knew that even though he was a legal adult, their relationship must always be a secret. She offered the following toast, " to Brian...you have grown to be indispensable around here, and to me personally...thank you for coming into my life...we love you...Happy Birthday!" They all took a drink, and Brian looked around for a knife to cut his cake.

He heard Britney ask, "well, aren't y'all going to eat some cake," and when he looked up, she had used her fingers to smear icing all over her deep pink nipples. He glanced at Jamie, and discovered she was doing the same thing, then sticking her fingers in her mouth and sucking the remaining icing off.

He quickly began to lick the icing off Britney's magnificent left breast; using his tongue to lick the entire tit, from underneath, over the nipple, to the top where if merged with her chest. He sucked her gumdrop nipple into his mouth and nibbled on it, as her body shivered in response. When he had thoroughly cleaned each wonderful tit, he moved over to Jamie and began to lap at her cute little titties. Her breasts were much smaller than her sister's, and he attempted to suck her entire tit into his mouth. As he suckled at her breasts, he grasped her small,round ass cheeks in his hands and squeezed.

"I think y'all missed a drop," he heard Britney call; and when he turned around, she was laying back on a chaise lounge, her legs spread wide, and there was icing smeared all over her pubic mound.

He ran to her chair, his cock flopping against his stomach, and eagerly kneeled between her magnificent legs. He put his hands around the sides of her waist and pulled her body down to meet his mouth. Immediately, he jammed his tongue as far up inside her wet cunt as he could, curved his tongue upward, and scooped the icing out of her hole. He continued to lap at her mound, like a kitten at a bowl of milk, and she purred in response. He announced, "I don't think I got it all," as he slid two fingers inside her pussy while nibbling on her engorged clit.

"Oh my God," she screamed as her body jerked, and she flooded his face with her cum."

"Hey, I need some attention here," stated Jamie, who was now standing right beside him; bent over at the waist, thrusting her perfect ass cheeks at him.

He could see her long cunt lips peaking at him from between her widespread legs, and they were covered in icing. With his fingers still inside her sister, Brian turned his head; buried it between Jamie's legs and started to draw his tongue all the way from her clit, back to her cute little sphincter. He had never tasted icing this good. With his free hand, he gradually worked two fingers up inside Jamie's juicy pussy. He suddenly realized that he was simultaneously finger fucking both of the Spears sisters, and wondered if that incredible feat had ever been performed before. Jamie leaned over completely, putting her hands flat on the pool deck, as she braced herself against his increasingly forceful thrusts. Brian jammed his fingers into the two beautiful cunts in front of him, as the Spears sisters moaned their satisfaction. Jamie's knees buckled as she climaxed around his trapped fingers, squeezing them inside her. Brian withdrew his fingers; slowly sucked their juices off each hand; and marveled at the two distinct , enjoyable flavors.

Britney stood next to Jamie; they each grabbed one of his arms; dragged him to the pool's edge; and all three fell into the warm water. They swam directionless for a couple minutes; the girls letting the water wash off any residual icing; and then climbed the ladder to exit. As the trio stood by the pool, the water trickling down their naked bodies, Brian realized what a lucky person he really was...every red-blooded male in American would give anything to be in his position right now. He was especially impressed with Britney's totally firm body, and she noticed him staring.

"So, do you like the new me," she queried, as she did a very slow, deliberate pirouette. "I have been killing myself working out and toning up for my Hard Rock gig. The last time I went out on tour, some of those awful ctitics wrote that I was fat and over-the-hill. I'll show them."

"You look absolutely gorgeous," Brian answered, and she did. There was not an ounce of fat anywhere on her body...and he was inspecting it very carefully. He would swear that even her magnificent tits were more firm. As the water dripped off her body, he thought she looked like a Greek goddess.

"Come on into the gym, I want to show you something," she urged him.

Britney's home included a full size gym, with all the equipment, including a trapeze, so she could practice (with her trainer) her choreography for her shows. She and Jamie put their arms around him, cupping his ass cheeks , and guided him into the gym (which was just off the pool area). One whole wall was glass so the lighting was bright as they entered the huge room, with vaulted ceiling. In the middle of the room several exercise mats were piled up and Britney bounded over to them and stood facing him, while Jamie walked to the nearest wall and flipped a switch on a control panel. He followed Britney's gaze upward and watched a type of harness descending from the ceiling toward the mats.

"They use this in the show to hoist me up and let me swing above the stage," she volunteered, "but today we have another use for it."

The harness didn't have an actual seat; but had Velcro straps that attached around her thighs and waist; and she held onto the two supporting ropes with her hands. It was like a swing, but afforded her complete motion. When she had adjusted the straps, Jamie hit the switch and lifted Britney a few feet off the ground. Brian had moved closer and was totally aroused at the sight of his dream girl hanging there in front of him completely naked, with her legs spread wide. She urged Brian to lie down on the mats directly under her. He, of course, complied and now had an idea of the plan. His cock had been hard from the moment she had first hugged him, and he could finally see some relief in sight. When he was directly under Britney; Jamie again flicked a switch, and Britney's nude body began to lower towards Brian's prone figure. He reached down and pointed his eight inch cock at the ceiling, as Britney spread her wonderful legs as far apart as she could. She leaned forward in the harness and used both hands to spread her cunt lips apart, revealing her inner bright pink flesh.

Just as the tip of Brian's cock made contact with Britney's slit, Jamie shut the hoist off, stopping the descent. Britney screamed, "oh you bitch, don't you dare tease me like that."

All three laughed, and Jamie turned the machine on again, lowering Britney's body onto Brians. His cock was slowly being surrounded by her hot, slippery hole, and it felt like heaven. She was facing him, and as he looked down between their bodies, he could see his cock slowly disappearing inside Britney's glistening pink slit... it was like her pussy lips were sucking him in. Britney threw her head back and moaned as she was being fully impaled on Brian's rock hard cock. The descent stopped when their crotches ground against each other and they just sat there enjoying the feeling. Brian couldn't believe how wonderful it felt to have his cock surrounded by her tight pussy. There could not possibly be a more wonderful feeling in the world. Britney began urging the swing forward and back; virtually fucking herself in the process. Brian began to thrust upward into her hole, in time with her momentum. He reached up with both hands and began to forcefully knead her impressive tits; rolling her gumdrop nipples between his fingers.

Jamie climbed onto the mats, straddled Brian's head, and squatted directly over his face.

As she squatted, her long cunt lips parted, presenting his tongue with an inviting target. She impaled herself on his extended tongue, as he lapped deep inside her pussy. It was difficult for Brian to concentrate on both beauties; and he had to work up a rhythm between his tongue and cock. Jamie's lips surrounded his tongue, and he sucked them into his mouth, as she rode his face. He was in absolute heaven as Britney's cunt squeezed his hard cock...her workouts must have strengthened all her muscles. He lunged his body upward, as he thrust up into her pussy as hard as he could. As his tongue fucked Jamie, her body shook and she dripped her juices, coating his face. He knew he was about to blow his load when suddenly Britney stopped swinging, and just sat on his crotch, fully impaling herself on his pole as he jammed up into her. They exploded together. He came so hard, he literally thought he was going to blow his load right through the top of her head. Brian could feel their combined cum leaking out of her pussy, dripping down his sides, and pooling under his ass on the mats.

Britney unhooked herself from the harness and lay down next to him on the mats, as Jamie nestled up on the other side. ""Hope y'all aren't tired; because we're not done with you yet," Britney assured him as she gave him a quick peck on the lips.

The three rose to their feet with renewed energy, and Britney led the way up the stairs to her huge bedroom. As Brian watched her beautiful ass move up the stairs ahead of him, he was once again reminded that this was perhaps the second best day of his life (the first ,of course, had been when she had taken his virginity). The centerpiece was a mammoth brass canopy bed, covered all in pink silk sheets, comforter, and assorted pillows. She had told him about the bed on a previous trip there. She had it custom built to be one and a half times larger than a king size. Of course, all the bed linen had to be custom made also. This was before her father had been appointed to be a conservator of her estate. She often said how humiliating it was to have to beg him for every penny of her money. Her ultimate plan was that once her residency appearance in Vegas was finished, she would be able to prove to the court that she was capable of handling her own affairs.

She took his hand, led him to the foot of the bed, and sat him there saying, "now we want to put on a little show for you...I think y'all will enjoy it."

She pecked him on the tip of his nose, and leapt onto the bed with Jamie. They sat on the bed facing each other, about a foot apart, with Jamie's slender legs on top of Britney's. They leaned forward and kissed each other deeply; their hands caressing the other's breasts. When they broke the kiss, Britney opened the drawer of her night table and brought out an object about eighteen inches long. Brian knew immediately what it was...hey he had Internet access, and he was a red-blooded American male. It was a two-headed dildo. It was a bright purple in color; not completely rigid; and appeared to be made out of some sort of gel-like plastic or rubber. It had a definite "head" on each end, and a wide band around the center (he guessed it was just to mark the midpoint of the fake cock). Jamie grabbed a small bottle of baby-oil off the same table; squirted a generous amount on her hand; rubbed her hands together; and then ran the entire length of the dildo through her hands, coating it completely with oil.

Brian now guessed what was about happen, and he scooted up the bed to sit beside their adjoining thighs. Jamie used the surplus oil on her hands, and tenderly rubbed both her and her sister's mounds. She and Britney then each nudged one of the dildo's heads into their own slits, until just the head was penetrating their cunts. Brian eagerly reached out and took hold of the center of the dildo, and the two sisters slowly scooted toward each other; slowly impaling themselves on the purple cock. When their beautiful cunts had swallowed the entire dildo, and they met at Brian's hand; he removed it and they ground their lips together. The dildo had totally disappeared inside them. They wrapped their legs around each others ass cheeks; put their arms around each other in embrace; and then began to rock back and forth in a steady rhythm, grinding their cunts together. Brian was in awe of their performance; they were literally fucking each other. They broke their embrace and each lay back on the bed; their legs completely outstretched. Brian took the cue, grabbed the center of the dildo, and began shoving it back and forth between them.

First he shoved it up inside Britney's pussy; then up inside Jamie's. On each stroke, he watched one set of cunt lips being pulled out of a cunt, while another set of cunt lips was being pushed back inside another. It was fascinating; and hugely erotic. He was working their pussies so hard that a white froth was building up around their cunts. He stopped shoving the dildo; leaned forward; and began licking their slits; first one, then the other. Both of the sisters were fondling their own wonderful tits, as he alternately licked their slits. He used both hands and simultaneously pinched their prominent clits; sending them both over the top, as they began thrashing around on the bed, the dildo still deeply imbedded inside them. They both moaned and groaned as he pinched and thrusted; wet spots now visible on the comforter under their asses.

Brian let go of the "purple pussy pleaser" and Britney inched up the bed until her head was resting on a huge pink pillow. Jamie, the dildo still protruding from her drenched cunt, turned around and crawled up the bed to lay beside her flushed sister.

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers
12