Britney Spears on Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" She said getting embarrassed, holding her face in her hands. "When me and Paris went out together."

"The crotch flash." I said in a knowing tone.

"Oh mi God! I don't know what I was thinking!" She said. "It somehow ended up all over the papers and internet."

"Come on!" I said. "Let's get some more details on the one night stand."

"Well..." She seemed a little reluctant to tell me what happened. "Paris saw these two guys, and they were really cute. So she called them over and we bought drinks and then somehow managed to find ourselves back at Paris' hotel room."

"An orgy!" I said out loud, cutting her off again. Britney laughed.

"Not an orgy! We kinda picked a guy each and we had sex with them on the same bed." She said.

"I wish I was one of those lucky bastards." I said out loud.

"That Paris is quite wild." Britney said.

"I don't think she looks good. She has a very flat figure." I said, hoping that she would catch onto what I was trying to subtly say that I wish I was the guy that was doing her. Britney gave me a smile.

"Well you would've been disappointed." Britney said.

"Why would I have been disappointed?"

"I only went once. The guy wanted to go again, but I didn't. The whole thing was a little uncomfortable for me. Paris was riding her guy and called my guy over and said if her wanted to go again, he could fuck her up the ass while she rode his buddy."

"I would've been satisfied going just once with you." I said making it blatantly clear that I wanted to fuck her. "Would you ever do that?" I asked, quickly changing the topic.. "Take on two guys at once?"

"Take on two guys?" She repeated. "No way. Not that I haven't fantasized about it before."

"Wow!" I said. "Britney Spears masturbates to the thought of having two guys fuck her at the same time."

"Shut up!" She said turning her upper body to one side and playfully slapping me with one had, while her other hand went around her chest, covering her breasts but her fingers were spread and I could see her one of her nipples. She went back to resting her cheek on the top of her hands.

"Maybe if I didn't have that squeaky clean, pop image to up hold, I might have experimented more." She confessed.

"Have you done anal?" I asked, probing her sexual activities some more.

"I have done anal before." She replied, closing her eyes.

"Then what more could you have experimented on?" I asked.

"I've only had sex with white guys and maybe I woulda done a three way." She said.

"But I thought you just said, take on two guys? No way. Not that I haven't fantasized about it before." I said quoting what she said a couple of seconds ago.

"Well, not now. But maybe before, you know? Late teens, early twenties, when you try everything."

"It's not like you're old now. You're only 25."

"Yeah, but I feel like it's too late to be doing that. I feel like I should've enjoyed life more when I was younger, before I had two kids and a divorce under my belt."

"You could still do that stuff."

"Nah. I'd feel like someone like Anna Nicole Smith or Courtney Love. Trying to be a young wild child when I'm old. It just looks pathetic." She said.

"Look at you. Only 25 and acting like a old woman, being a bit of a prude." I teased her.

"I'm not a prude!" She twisted her upper body to face me while she defended herself and she wasn't covering her tits this time. Her ripe melons were there on show just for me. "I'm into trying new things."

"Doesn't sound like it now." I said. "Not very spontaneous."

"I slept with a random guy!" Britney protested. "I do anal as well!" She added.

"Well, you do have an incredible ass." I said and decided to add something to it, changing the subject. "While everyone fantasized about taking you're virginity, I was busy fantasizing about butt fucking you after a concert."

"Why after a concert?" She asked with a sultry look on her face. Was she flirting with me now. My throat got a little dry, from being nervous now and from the heat.

"Cause... you've been performing and... your body's all sweaty..."

"You mean like now?" Britney asked, her voice going lower and turning into a more sexy tone. "Both of our bodies, all drenched in sweat, the towel around our waists getting wetter and wetter. The heat making both of us hornier by the second wondering how long it's gonna be till we get to fuck, both of us getting excited, with your growing erection pressing against my incredible ass!" She gave a sly smile as she used the same word I used to describe her ass.

I didn't even notice my erection until she just said so. For some reason, I got scared and I quickly moved down the back of her thighs, to stop my erection from pressing against her ass and accidentally dragged her towel down, my knees and my shuffling made my towel get undone, leaving me kneeling on top of the back of Britney's thighs, both of us with out our towels covering our private parts.

"That's the biggest cock I've seen!" Britney said looking back at me, biting her bottom lip. I was so nervous right now. She's one of the most beautiful woman ever and I was finding it hard to believe that she was interested in me.

She wasn't moving off her front and I didn't know what to do next. My hesitation made my cock get a little softer, go down and rest in between her ass crack. I moved back trying to get the back of my towel, my dick going down her butt crack. I got hold of the towel and as I pulled it up, I leaned forward, my dick getting harder as it rubbed up her butt crack.

"You wanna fuck my butt cheeks?" She asked looking back, biting her bottom lip.

"Yeah!" I said, my voice a little shaky. I held my sweaty cock as I rubbed it in between her butt crack. I expected her to turn around and slap me any second now but she didn't.

I placed a hand on each of her cheeks, squeezing her large sweaty bubble butt cheeks together, clamping my cock in between them. I started to thrust back and fourth as I started to work my cock up and down in between her butt cheeks.

"Does that feel good?" Britney asked looking back.

"Yeah." I replied as I watched my cock sliding up and down in between her butt cheeks. I put my thumb in between them, pressing my cock down so it stayed in between her butt cheeks, as they didn't wrap all the way around my cock like how something like her tits would.

But that didn't matter to me. The most sensitive part of my dick was the underside of my shaft and the side, which was rubbing against her bare sweaty flesh. She had a big ass that was underrated because she didn't go around shaking it at every chance she got like other singers did.

I started to work my cock up and down between her butt crack faster every time I thrust forward. Britney was resting her chin on the top of her hands and she turned her face to the side, moaning gently from having my cock throbbing and rubbing in between her ass cheeks.

She looked so beautiful that I leaned my upper body forward, I was trying to still fuck her ass cheeks but I ended up moving my hands at either side of her body as I kissed her.

Britney opened her eyes, a little surprised at first, but then she opened her mouth as I pushed my tongue in and she started to suck my tongue. I placed my arms on her waist, sliding my hands around her as we kissed, my sweaty chest pressed against her sweaty back.

Britney shuffled on to her side and wrapped her arms around me. I lifted my hips up so she could turn flat onto her back, while our lips were still locked together. My cock rubbed against her sweaty thighs and she spread her legs apart slightly, giving enough space for my cock to go in between them and then she put her legs together, clamping my cock in between her soft, sweaty, thick thighs.

As we kissed I started to pull back and thrust forward, making my cock rub back and fourth in between her thighs. As we continued to kiss, getting more passionate and getting faster, I started too pull my hips back and fourth faster, fucking her thighs.

Britney broke the kiss to catch a breather. I looked into her beautiful brown eyes as her body rocked up and down underneath me from having me fucking her thighs.

"Your dick feels soo good in between my thighs." Britney said, lowering her hands and squeezing my ass cheeks. I leaned my forehead against her as I got faster.

I wanted to fuck her so bad, but I didn't want us to have unprotected sex, in case she ended up pregnant, but at the same time. I could feel my orgasm nearing. I had to cum and I got an idea. I quickly pulled my cock up from in between her thighs and pushed myself up. I straddled her stomach.

"What are you doing Kash?" Britney asked, her voice not showing any concern as I placed my cock in between her sweaty tits. "Oh!" Britney smiled. "You want me to hold them together?" She asked placing her hands on her tits and rubbing them, gently squeezing them.

"Yeah." I moaned as she pushed her tits together, squeezing my cock with her large mounds of flesh. I placed my hands on the area just above her head as I started to thrust my hips back and fourth working my cock up and down in between her soft tits. They looked even bigger than they usually did when she was on TV, probably from them swelling up from having two kids back to back.

I started to get faster and faster with every thrust, feeling my cock throb harder every time I thrust up her large mounds of flesh. I thrust up and down as fast as I could, trying to cum as soon as I could. I looked at her face while I continued to fuck her tits. Looking deep into her brown eyes.

Britney kept her eyes locked on mine as she licked my cock head each time I thrust up and my dick poked her on the chin. I started to feel my cock throb really fast and I knew that I was on the verge of cumming, so I pushed myself back and grabbed my cock as I felt my cum shot up my shaft and managed to aim it straight at Britney's beautiful face. A thick line going up one of her cheeks and just under her eye.

I was too far down her stomach and the next load didn't come out with the force of the first load and shot up her left boob, so I pointed the next load on her right boob and tried to get an even amount of cum on her tits, going back and fourth between the two until I had nothing left.

Britney laughed once I finished, pushing her tits up from the bottom of her tits. She stuck her tongue out and flicked her nipple with it. Getting some cum on her tongue and putting her tongue back in her mouth and looking up at me as she tasted my cum.

"That tastes good!" She said leaning her head forward, opening her mouth and taking my cock head into her mouth, gently sucking the head, taking any excess cum and swallowing it. Britney took her mouth of my cock and just lay there lifeless for a moment.

"God it's so hot in here!" Britney complained, she sounded like she was panting almost from being too hot.

"You wanna take a shower and cool off?" I asked, coming up with a solution.

"That sounds great!" She said. So I got off her. We both got up onto our feet and I wrapped my towel around my waist. Britney pushed her hair back, picking her towel up with one hand, not even attempting to wipe the cum off her face and tits.

I started to walk towards the door that led into the men's room, not sure what was gonna happen next, but then Britney held my hand from behind and I stopped and turned to face her. She gave me that innocent smile that she has. She looked so cute with that smile and with a load of my cum on her face, that made my cock start to get hard again.

Britney started to lead me towards the women's changing room. Holding my hand with one hand and holding the towel in the other, letting it drag along the floor. I didn't want to go into the women's changing room, in case there was women in there and they start screaming. But it was Britney leading me, she could lead me any where and I'd follow her, especially if she's naked with my cum all over her tits and face.

"Shit!" Britney said.

"What?" I asked.

"Some of your cum fell off my tits onto the floor and I stepped on it and now it feels all gooey under my foot." I laughed at what she said and at the same time got a little concerned that she was getting my cum all over the women's changing room.

She led me into the shower room, that had little booth's instead of a huge room with lot's of shower heads around the room.

Britney opened the door to one of the booths, placed her towel on the door and walked in. She turned the water on and adjusted it to the level she wanted it at. She let the water pour onto her face and opened her mouth using the water to rinse her mouth out and started to rub her tits. Washing my cum off.

I placed my towel on the door, stepped into the booth and closed the door behind me. It was just big enough to fit the booth of us in. The door wasn't big, it came up to my shoulders and there was a foot at the bottom with nothing there like the doors in a toilet booth.

I put my hands around Britney's waist, placing them on her belly, touching her belly button ring. Britney placed her hands on my hands as I did this. The water poured down onto both of us and it felt cool. It was cool, she had turned the hot water on slightly so it was really cold, but after that hot session in the sauna this was exactly what we needed.

I started to kiss Britney on her shoulder's and around her neck area. Britney reached up with one hand and placed it on the back of my head. I carried on kissing her neck and she turned around, pressing her large tits against my chest, wrapping her arms around me as she started to kiss me, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth. I instantly wrapped my arms around her, sucking hungrily at her tongue.

"Shit!" Britney whispered, pulling her lips away from me.

"What's wrong?" I whispered back.

"Someone's just come in. I heard the door." She replied. "Quick!" She said pushing my head down so that if there was someone else here, they wouldn't be able to see me if the walked past. I Squatted down, with Britney's legs pressing against my chest. Britney looked really worried now, she didn't want to get caught. I didn't know if there was anyone else in here, but I decided to have a little fun with her.

My head was level with her crotch, so I leaned my head forward, taking in her musky scent before kissing her pussy. Britney looked down as I positioned myself in between her legs, pushing my knees forward, in between her legs. This spread her legs apart and I was able to get my chin in between her legs. I opened my mouth and pushed my tongue into her cunt that made her give out a low moan.

"Stop!" She whispered. I heard water being turned on in another booth. I guess she was right. I continued to push my tongue into her cunt, the cool water running down her body. I pushed one leg up and Britney placed it on my shoulder, now balancing herself on one leg.

"She might hear us" Britney whispered, her voice just about audible. I ignored her and I started to rub her clitoris while I tongued her. Britney started to let out low moans, bringing her hand up to her mouth, biting her hand to stop herself from moaning. She was now starting to grind her hips up and down, moving in position to get my tongue on to the right spots.

"Uunnngh!" She moaned and stopped grinding her hips, my tongue had just found the sweet spot and I started licking as fast as I could while I rubbed her clitoris. Britney grabbed the back of my hair.

"Mmm... mmm..." Britney moaned as I felt her pussy starting to contract around my tongue. I felt her pussy grip my tongue and her hand gripped the back of my hair hard as she came. I started to feel her juices flow out onto my tongue and savoured the taste of her womanhood.

She had cum unbelievably fast for a woman. I think it was due to the fact that there was someone else in the room and the thrill of getting caught added to her quick climax.

I looked up to see her eyes closed tight, she was still biting her hand, quite hard now to stop herself from moaning. Her knee buckled and she let go of me as she came down, her leg sliding off my shoulder and down my arm. Britney was now squatting in front of me.

I quickly leaned forward kissing her, she kissed me back instantly. I started to feel my cock get hard as my cock head pressed against her wet cunt.

We heard the door close. Britney broke the kiss trying to look back. I don't really know why. We were way too low for her to see anything. Britney started to laugh.

"I can't believe we just did that!" She laughed some more. "We better get outta here before someone else comes in." She said kissing me and then getting up. She turned the water off. We grabbed our towels, I wrapped mine around my waist and Britney wrapped hers around her body.

I walked towards the door that led back out to the sauna. I looked back at Britney and she lifted her hand as if to wave good bye and just wiggled her fingers, smiling.

I walked into the sauna and thank God there was no one there. I walked to the door that led to the men's locker room and sat down on the bench opposite the locker I put my stuff in. I took a deep breath thinking about what just happened. I knew that I was never gonna forget what just happened and the even more amazing thing was that I knew that Britney was never gonna forget it either.

I slowly got to my feet and opened the locker. I struggled to remember the combination but got it open any way. I put on my black sweat pants and as I was pulling my t-shirt down my head, I heard Britney's voice.

"You know, I've never been in a men's changing room before." She looked around. "It looks the same as the women's." She said. I looked at her to see that she was dressed in grey sweat pants and a tight grey tank top, that showed off her navel. Even in everyday clothes she looked hot. She had a sports bag in one hand.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I figured you'd still be here."

"What made you think that?" I asked.

"You probably needed a few minutes to soak in the fact that you had sex with Britney Spears." She had no clue how accurate she was.

"No!" I protested. "I couldn't remember the combination to my locker. Besides we didn't really have sex. We just made each other cum."

"Well now that you're dressed, let's go up to your suite and actually have sex then." She said walking past me. Was she serious?

"My suite?" I asked.

"Yeah! There's probably journalists snooping around my suite." Britney replied. I quickly grabbed my bag and followed her out of the changing room and towards the elevator.

As we took the elevator up to my floor, neither of us said anything. I stood there beside her, staring at her navel piercing. She'd smile at me when ever I looked up at her face and our eyes would meet. I'd smile back and then look ahead. I wasn't sure if she wanted me to say anything or not. If I did say something and someone overheard, it'd probably be plastered all over the tabloid papers tomorrow. Maybe that's why she was staying silent. The elevator stopped and I got out.

"I'm gonna go up to my room and grab some stuff. I don't wanna walk out in the morning with gym clothes." Britney said. "Which one's your room?"

"This one right here." I pointed at the door, it was the first one on the left.

"Cool! I'll see you in a couple of minutes." Britney said.

*******************************

I went into my room and sat on the couch. I couldn't believe what happened and was going to happen. I stripped down to my boxers and sat there for a couple of minutes, waiting for Britney. She knocked on the door and I went over and quickly answered the door.

Britney was standing there in a denim skirt, white top, she had sandals on and a handbag in her hand. She walked in and I shut the door. She turned around to face me and kissed me. Her mouth tasted minty fresh, she probably rinsed her mouth out with mouth wash to get her breath fresh.