Britney Spears on Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her back, putting my arms around her waist bringing her closer to me. Britney broke the kiss after a few moments.

"I'm so nervous! I can't believe that I'm actually doing this." Britney confessed.

"What do you want to do first?" I asked.

"We could do your fantasy." Britney said with a seductive smile.

"My fantasy?" I repeated, my mind going blank.

"The one where you fuck me up my sweaty butt hole." Britney said. "But first..." Britney kicked off her shoes. "We need to get my ass hole all sweaty..." She took her top off revealing her large gorgeous tits to me once again.

"And I think the best way for us to do that..." Britney undid the button on her skirt and let it fall to the floor, standing there in a black thong. She turned around showing me her incredible ass.

"...Is to fuck until we get all sweaty again." She said letting her thong drop to the floor, looking at my crotch. I looked down to see that I already had a hard on. I let my boxers drop to the floor.

"No arguments there from me." I said. Britney let out a high pitched yelp as I walked over to her and picked her up, cradling her in my arms.

"My handbag!" Britney said reaching out towards her handbag. I lowered her so she could pick it up and then carried her into the bedroom and placed her on the bed. I realised that I needed a condom. I started to look in the drawers.

"What are you doing?" Britney asked.

"Looking for a rubber." I said.

"I'm on the pill." Britney said.

"Why?" I asked. "You're single."

"I have a confession to make." Britney said. "I came here on vacation to try and get laid." Britney said.

"You slut!" I joked. Britney laughed. She opened her hand bag and pulled out a digital camcorder. It was pretty small and compact. Probably the best money can buy and let's face it, Britney had a lot of money despite her ex-husband's excess spending.

"You don't mind if I tape this do you?" She asked holding the camcorder in her hand.

"Only if I get a copy." I said.

"Sure!" Britney chirped.

"But why do you want to tape it?" I asked.

"I have tapes of every guy I have ever fucked." She replied setting the camera up on the bedside table.

"So there is a sex tape of you and that loser!"

"Yeah." Britney said. "But it's not like I gave a copy of it to that needle dick." That was harsh. Making fun of a guy's package.

"How comes you're gonna give me one then?"

"Me and needle dick lived in the same house so there was no point of having a copy each and then we got divorced and I didn't give him a copy." Britney replied.

"So the other guys you slept with have copies of their sex tapes with you?" I asked.

"Yep. Now lie down over here." She patted on a spot on the bed in front of the camera. I lay down and she reached over me and pressed record. She started to stroke my cock with her hand.

"Ooh! You have such a big cock!" She cooed as she stroked my shaft. "I can't wait to taste it!" She said, lowering her head. "Mmm... that tastes soo good!" She said licking my shaft. she worked her tongue up from the base to the tip and took my cock head into her mouth.

She started to bob her head as she worked her lips up and down my shaft. I watched the gorgeous blonde work her lips on my shaft for the next couple of minutes as she made sure I was rock solid.

"I think it's hard enough for my pussy." Britney said taking her mouth off my cock and then taking my cock back in her mouth. She worked her lips up and down my shaft really quick a couple of times and then got up to her knees.

"You want me to ride your big hard dick with my tight pussy?" She said now straddling me, rubbing my cock head against her clit.

"God yes!" I moaned. I felt like I was ready to burst. Britney slowly guided my cock into her tight pussy. She slowly slid her cunt down my erect pole.

"Oh Lordy! That feels sooo good!" She moaned as she started to ride me quite fast straight off, getting faster and faster every time she worked her pussy down my shaft.

"Oh God that feels so good! Your big hard cock is gonna make me cum again and I just put it in!" Britney moaned fondling her own tits. Was she serious? There's no way she could be ready to cum this quickly. She had to be joking. One of her hands moved down to her clit and she started to rub her clitoris as she rode me as fast as she could.

"Oh mi God! Oh mi God! Oh mi God!" She kept repeating as I felt her pussy start to contract around my shaft after just minutes of riding my cock. "FUUUUUCCCKKKKK!" She screamed pulling herself off my cock, still rubbing her clit while she came. She actually squirted out cum and sprayed it all over my groin. She started to slowly thrust her hips back and fourth in the air while her orgasm subsided. Britney picked up the camcorder.

"Look at what your big dick made me do!" She said getting what seemed like a close up of her cum on me. She put the camcorder back and lay on top of me, her tits pressed against my chest. She started to kiss me. It was a long passionate kiss.

"You wanna fuck my ass now?" She moaned, grinding her hips up and down, dry humping my cock.

"Yeah!" I moaned.

"You want me to ride? Or do you want me on my back? Or..."

"On all fours." I cut her off. She smiled as she got off me and got on all fours beside me. I got up onto my knees and got behind her, kneeling in between her legs.

I pulled her thick ass cheeks apart with both hands to reveal her tiny little, puckered, dark hole. I moved one hand off her ass cheek and used it to hold my cock, it was covered in Britney's cum. I pressed my cock head against her tight hole, it was wet, probably from her cum going down and in between her butt cheeks.

"Oh shit!" Britney said looking back at me. I felt her ass hole widen a little as I pressed the tip of my cock into her ass hole. I could instantly feel the warmth of her rectum as I squeezed the head in past her tight ring, feeling her sweaty anal walls around my thick shaft.

"Fuck!" Britney moaned and arching her back. I started to push my cock into her ass hole and as I slowly pushed my shaft in she started to moan, getting louder.

"Oh mi God! Oh mi God! Oh mi God! Oh mi God! AH! AH! AH! AHHHHH!" She screamed as I had over half my length in her tight shit hole. "Shit! Oww!" Britney moaned, showing a hint of pain in her voice. I thrust my hips forward slowly, meeting a little resistance from Britney as I pushed my cock further into her rear.

"Oh God!" Britney moaned as I pulled back a little and thrust forward gently, feeling her sphincter widen around my shaft as I did..

I started to thrust in and out of her ass hole, building up to a steady pace. Britney was gripping the sheets and moaning out loud, I wasn't sure if it was from pain or if she was enjoying it.

"You OK Britney?" I asked, not stopping.

"Is this how you imagined it?" Britney asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Then just keep going." She said looking back at me and smiling. I continued to work my cock in and out of her shit hole at this steady pace. I could feel her ass hole loosen around my shaft as I continued.

"Do you go this slow throughout the whole fantasy?" Britney asked looking back at me. I wasn't sure if she wanted me to go faster or if she was mocking me. But seeing as though this was too slow for her I started to instantly get faster with every thrust, my groin slapping onto her thick butt cheeks hard.

"God that feels good!" Britney moaned from what sounded like through gritted teeth. "Yeah! That's how you fuck that thick ass! Give it to me! Yeah" She was getting louder with every word. "Faster! Faster!" She was yelling now. I started to go as fast as I could, she had obviously gotten over the initial discomfort and was now enjoying getting butt fucked.

I started to go faster and faster now. My groin slapping against her thick butt cheeks hard, making them jiggle. I grabbed her butt cheeks and squeezed them hard as I continued to ram into her as fast as I could.

I was going so fast now that I felt like it wouldn't be too long before I came. I wanted to fuck her as long as I could so I pulled back too much on purpose and my cock pulled out of her wet ass hole with a loud 'plop' sound.

"Fuck!" Britney moaned, still grinding her hips as if I was still fucking her ass and she was thrusting back to meet my thrusts.

I looked to the side of my calves to see her well toned calves. My eyes travelled down one of her calves and down on to her heel. I stared at the sole of her foot, looking at her toes curled tightly that caused wrinkles on the sole of her foot.

I placed my hands down, placing a hand on each foot, gently touching the soft wrinkles with my thumbs, going across them horizontally. Britney squirmed and spread her toes and curled them tightly.

"You got ticklish feet?" I asked her.

"Yeah! A little sensitive." She replied, the side of her face now against the bed, looking back at me, smiling.

I lifted her feet up slightly, pressing her small heels against her thick butt cheeks, looking at her toes. They didn't look like they had any nail polish of any kind on them, just neatly trimmed.

I pushed her feet together so that her heels and the ball under her big toes were touching. I pushed my hips forward, my cock head touching the balls under the toes of one foot. I started to move my hips, guiding my cock head along her soft sole to the middle of both feet.

"You got a foot fetish?" Britney asked, moaning slightly from the sensation of my cock gently rubbing her sole.

"Slightly! And you have very nice feet." I complimented her feet. She gave me a smile as I pushed my cock hap in between her feet, along the groves of the inner side of her feet. I started to thrust back and fourth, slowly fucking her feet, while I still held her feet together with both hands.

"Mmm!" Britney moaned curling her toes tightly once again. "That feels so good! Your cock throbbing hard in between my feet." As I thrust forward, I could feel the tip of my cock go in between her round butt cheeks.

I stopped thrusting forward and re-positioned her feet slightly, my dick still in between them. I held her feet together with my hands and I leaned forward a bit so that when I thrust forward, I could feel the tip of my cock poke her ass hole, which caused Britney to moan every time. I wasn't thrusting my full length forward, just enough to tease her wet ass hole.

"Oh God!" Britney moaned. "I need to feel you in my butt again!" So I pushed my hips forward further, working more of my cock in between her feet and my cock head pushing into her tight ass hole. I pulled back and my cock head pulled out.

"Aaahhhh!" Britney moaned out loud as I pushed my cock head past her tight sphincter again and pulled back out quickly. Britney's moans got louder every time I poked my cock head in to her rectum and quickly back out.

This was a great feeling. It slowed things down helping my erection to calm down and slow my orgasm. I could feel the sides of her soft soles along my shaft while I felt her tight, warm rectum on my cock head.

"Fuck!" Britney moaned, with a desperation in her voice. "Stop teasing me! Just fuck my butt hard! I want to feel you cum in my ass!" This time when I thrust forward and my cock head re-entered her ass hole I thrust forward, pushing as much of my cock as I could in to her ass, letting go off her feet. Britney let her feet drop down, this time they were in between my legs. Her legs were together and this made her already tight ass hole feel even tighter.

I started to pound into her ass hole tight. I could feel Britney raise her feet and as I looked to the digital camcorder on the bedside table, I could see her toes were curled. I continued to go faster and faster, feeling her heels pressing against my ass cheeks.

"Fuck! Your cock feels so big in my tiny little ass hole!" Britney moaned. "It feels soo good! I wanna feel you thick cum in my ass!" She moaned. This was my invitation to let go and not hold back any longer.

So I started to thrust into her as fast and as hard as I could. Pumping my shaft further and further into her bowel. Britney started to clench her ass hole when I thrust forward and she leaned back, thrusting her butt back against me, getting my cock deeper into her rear. And when I pulled back, she loosen her sphincter and pull forward, leaving only my cock head in her ass hole, making sure that every millimetre of my cock was pleasured with her tight rectum.

As I continued to fuck her ass, falling into this smooth rhythm , I could feel my orgasm approaching slowly. I wanted to cum so bad now that my cock was starting to ach from getting squeezed by Britney sphincter so hard.

I started to slam into her butt as fast as I could, not trying to keep in sync with her hips, going too fast for her. Britney moans were rapidly turning into loud screams as I was going as fast and hard as I could. I could feel my orgasm coming.

My balls slapped against her pussy so hard as I felt them tighten. I could feel my cock was a bout to burst so I went at a feverishly fast pace as I felt my cum shoot up my shaft.

"FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!" I yelled as I thrust into her hard as my cum shot deep into her bowels. I pulled back and thrust into her again hard as I shot my second loud. I kept my thrusts now slow and in sync with my loads. As they got smaller, I just pushed my hips forward and felt my own cum on the tip of my cock as I let all my cum just rush out now.

I felt Britney's heels move off my ass cheek and then felt the tops of her feet on the back of my calves. Britney was now panting hard, her back arched down low, the top half of her nearly flat on the bed.

"Fuck!" I moaned, laying flat on top of her, my chest pressed against her sweaty back.

"That was intense!" Britney gasped, her face half buried on the bed covers. I kissed the side of her mouth and pulled out of her cock, my cock making a very loud squelching sound as my cock dragged out of her tight ass hole.

I lay down beside her, breathing hard to get my breath back. Britney was now flat on her front, panting, her breaths getting shorter and shorter as she got her breath back. Once our breathing turned back to normal, Britney reached over and pressed stop on the digital camcorder and rolled over so that she was half on top of me on her front.

"You know? I've never had my feet fucked before." Britney stated.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah! I think it's the worst part of my body."

"Why? I think after your face and your butt, they're they next best part of your body."

"I don't know! I don't really like them and no guy has ever given them the kind of attention that you've given them."

"Did you like the attention I gave them?" I asked. Britney smiled.

"Yes!" She said kissing me. "How long are you on vacation?" She asked totally changing the subject.

"Two weeks." I replied.

"I'm on vacation fro a week only." She said. "I wonder if we'd be able to break my record of four times in one day." She said hugging my chest.

"Four times?" I asked.

"We do have a week to break it." She said kissing me again. Was she talking about fucking four times in a row or in one day? Either way, it was gonna be hard to break.

I looked at Britney to say something but she had already drifted off to sleep.

**********************************

I woke up, Britney in my arms. We weren't in the position that we fell asleep in, we were both on our side, me behind her, her with her back turned to me. I had my arms around her waist, and she had her hands on mine. I watched her sleep, she looked so peaceful. I could feel my morning boner, it had pushed up in between Britney's legs and was clamped in between her inner thighs.

I wanted to fuck her again so badly, but I didn't want to wake her, so I decided to wait until she was up. I looked down her legs at her naked body. The side of her ass and halfway down her thighs looked like she had very dry skin. That's when I remembered that we fell asleep after I came in her ass and my cum must've come out of her ass while she was asleep.

I gently pulled away from her, pulling my erection out from in between her legs. I got up and checked to see if I had any dry skin on me, which would've been an indication that my cum went on me. Luckily I had no dry skin on me. I looked at Britney sleeping naked. She looked so beautiful sleeping.

I noticed that just in front of her, where her crotch is, there looked like a big wet patch that was now dry. That's probably where my cum had gone when it came out of her ass and she rolled around on it in her sleep, getting it on her ass and thighs.

I walked over to my clothes and put on a pair of boxers. It was so hot out here that I didn't bother putting anything else on. I went into the bathroom and picked up a small towel. I turned the hot water on and held the towel under it, getting the towel wet.

I went back into the bedroom and Britney had already moved in her sleep and was now on her front. I gently wiped the side of her thighs and her butt cheeks, getting it a little bit in between her cheeks. She moaned gently and I thought I had woken her, but she was still fast a sleep.

I went back into the bath room and tossed the small towel with the rest of the stuff that needed to be washed. I washed my hands and made my way to the living room area.

I sat on the couch, I picked up the remote and flicked the TV on, the volume down low, almost on mute. I didn't want to wake Britney. I flicked through the channels. Daytime TV was so rubbish. I looked over at the clock it was nearly noon. We got to sleep pretty late, so it was obvious we'd be waking up late.

"Kash?" Someone called out as they knocked on the door. I just remembered that Clay wanted a re-match against me. I quickly opened the door, before he knocked again. He had a cart, breakfast. I didn't even realise how hungry I was.

"Damn man! Put some clothes on!" Clay said, pushing the cart into the room and closing the door behind him.

"Hey! I paid for the room. If I want to sit around in my boxers, I can sit around in my boxers."

"Fine, that's your call bro." Clay said. "You need your strength, so you have no excuses when I whoop your ass." Clay said.

"If I remember correctly, last we played. I beat you in the last set without dropping a game." I whispered.

"You just got lucky boy!" Clay whispered back. He moved the table away from in front of the couch and moved the cart there. We sat down on the couch as we started to eat.

"Need to keep my strength up too!" He whispered.

"I don't think I can play today." I whispered.

"Why not?" Clay asked still whispering. "And why the hell are we whispering?"

"I only whispered to see if I could get you to do it too." I joked and Clay chuckled. "Seriously, I have a girl..."

"Panties!" Clay pointed at the floor. Both mine and Britney's clothes was on the floor from when we stripped off last night.

"Hold on! You didn't fuck on this couch did you?" Clay asked, placing his hands on the couch, getting ready to get up if I said yes.

"No." I replied.

"Cool!" He said as he carried on eating. "So who is she? I pretty much know all the fine honeys that stroll in this hotel."

"There's no way on Earth you'd believe me. In fact, I still can't believe it actually happened." I said. "I'll probably go into the room and see my sheets covered in..."

"I think I get the picture." Clay said with his mouth full. "So who is she?"

"Seeing is believing. I can tell you her name but you won't believe me until she wakes up and you see for yourself."

"You're talking like you banged a celebrity." Clay laughed looking at me. My face expression didn't change. "No way! You trying to tell me you fucked Britney Spears?"

"I did say you won't believe me." I assumed he jumped to Britney Spears instantly because she was the only female celebrity here. He did say he knew all the fine honeys that strolled in here.