Britney's Transformation

Story Info
Christina & friend use Britney Spears.
9.1k words
4.56
106.2k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raaaj
raaaj
26 Followers

It was a fine summers evening, and Britney Spears had just finished yet another concert. Whilst she enjoyed performing in front of a large audience, especially if it comprised largely of girls, these summer concerts left her feeling very hot and sweaty. Ever since she had decided to undergo her "transformation" into the vixen she now was, she had promised herself that she would always perform her concerts/videos wearing mainly PVC and or leather, regardless of how hot it was. She imagined all of the audience, both the boys and the girls, returning home after watching her grind herself about the stage wearing nothing but a tight fitting PVC cat suit, and feeling so horny that they had to masturbate themselves immediately.

Britney wished (or rather hoped) that sometimes some of the audience would realise how horny she was feeling whilst she performed for them, so much so that she frequently came whilst on stage during her performance. Whilst she explained this change in her appearance to her manager as a simple way of increasing sales of her new records, the real reason was much more interesting...

About a year ago, just after she had had her breast enlargement operation, she had begun to feel differently than before. She had always been more interested in girls as far back as she could remember, and she had always fantasized about the girls that she knew whenever she masturbated, but things were beginning to change.

She began to imagine herself tied up, unable to move, completely surrendering herself to another girl. The specific girl never really mattered; it was merely the image in her mind of herself tied up and being used by the girl that really turned her on. To begin with, she just ignored the images, assuming that it was simply a phase that she was going through and that soon enough she would forget about it.

However, about a month after these images began she could no longer think of anything else. Regardless of what she fantasized about, nothing brought her off as much as her imagining herself bound and gagged, being used by another girl with absolutely no regard for her at all. Every evening, Britney surfed the internet, looking for pictures of girls in varying states of bondage. She remembered one particular evening that she had discovered a site that had fake pictures of her, along with pictures of other celebrities, bound and gagged. Britney masturbated so many times that evening that she lost count, especially once she discovered a picture of "herself" spread-eagle on a bed with dildos pushed into both her pussy and her ass, whilst another woman stood over her, masturbating over her bound form.

After that night, Britney decided that enough was enough and that she would have to sort her feelings out once and for all. She was planning to visit New York later that week for some sort of publicity for her new single, so she decided to see if there were any local bondage clubs in the area. Sure enough, she found plenty of such places, but one especially caught her eye. Locating the address, she agreed with herself that she would wait until after her minders had gone to sleep and then slip out to visit the club.

Once she reached New York, she could hardly wait for the opportunity to arise. The thought of visiting the club filled her with lust, and for two complete days she felt to urge to push her fingers into her constantly wet pussy. However, she resisted, accepting the fact that regardless of how intense an orgasm she had now, it would never compare to any that she would have when she finally arrived at the club.

As evening drew near she decided that this evening would be THE night, and she began to prepare. Going through her clothes, she decided that underwear was out of the question, besides, her pussy was already dripping wet from her juices and she didn't really want to ruin any of her nice panties.

As she went through her clothes she happened to stumble upon the school girl outfit that she had worn for her first video. She remembered how much controversy it had generated, and decided to go with that, but with one little exception. On went the school blouse and tie and the knee-high school socks and shoes, but instead off-putting on the black school skirt that she had worn during the shoot, she opened her rucksack. Inside it, along with the usual stuff contained in a young girl's bag, was a black rubber skirt. She had seen it one afternoon whilst she had been shopping with her mother and had sneakily bought it, but had never had the opportunity to wear it before. Her outfit complete, Britney stared at herself in the mirror, accepting the fact that she looked incredibly slutty, which in turn made her more and more horny.

Sneaking out proved to be much easier than she thought it would be, and in no time at all she had arrived at the club with nothing unusual happening on the way. She entered the club and got the shock of her life. She had never realised the fact that this was a lesbian club (although she didn't mind one bit). Several of the women looked at her, unsure as to who she actually was, but each one of them must have decided that they were imagining things and that this girl simply looked a lot like Britney Spears.

Britney purchased a drink for herself and started looking around, admiring each and every one of the women in the place. She had almost turned full circle when she noticed somebody that looked vaguely familiar. At first she assumed that now SHE was imagining things, but she looked again, convinced this time. Her heart pounded and her pussy throbbed because standing no more than 5 feet away, staring straight at her, was Cristina Aguilera! Britney moved her eyes down Cristina's body, becoming even wetter when she realised that she was wearing a very tight leather dress. Britney suddenly noticed that her pussy was on fire. She had never even conceived of the thought that Cristina may be into "this sort of thing" and this discovery made her even sexier. Britney had always had a thing of Cristina, ever since they worked together on the Mickey Mouse Club years ago, but obviously nothing had ever come of it. Suddenly very embarrassed, and horny, Britney ran put of the club and home to her hotel.

As soon as she arrived at her room she pulled up the front of her rubber skirt and pushed a finger into her sopping wet pussy. She imagined that it was Cristina's finger, not her own, moving in and out of her pussy, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. As her pussy juices flowed onto the bed, Britney inserted another finger into herself, then another, until all four fingers were pumping in and out of her hole. She had never used this many fingers before, always stopping at three, but this time she simply couldn't stop.

For what seemed like an age Britney fucked herself with her hand, moving closer and closer to what would undoubtedly be the most intense orgasm of her life, until she opened her eyes. Without realising it, she had positioned herself in front of the hotel room's mirror, and could see herself masturbating with increasing urgency. The sight made Britney even hornier and four fingers weren't enough. With one swift movement Britney Spears pushed her entire fist into her soaking pussy and screamed. The combined effect of her pussy being stretched further than it ever had been before and the sight of herself in the mirror fisting her pussy pushed her over the edge and she came with the most intense orgasm she had ever felt. For a complete minute she lay screaming on her bed, her pussy spasming over and over again as she continued to fist herself. By this point Britney had absolutely no control over herself, lost entirely in the moment, and still had her fist in her pussy, fucking it in and out at a frantic rate.

On any other given occasion, Britney would have collapsed asleep by now from the experience, but the intensity of her orgasm had kept her horny, and she just couldn't stop herself. She ripped her blouse off of her body, exposing her breasts. She grabbed one of them, pulling it to her mouth as she continued to fuck her pussy. She bit down hard onto her nipple, feeling it grow in her mouth at the same time as she felt another orgasm building within herself. Completely out of control, Britney bit harder onto her nipple as she pumped her fist deeper and deeper into her already spasming pussy. Grunts began to emanate from her mouth as she drew closer and closer to another orgasm, then she remembered Cristina wearing that tight leather dress, making her already ample cleavage even more apparent.

Suddenly, with a force that could never be imagined, the orgasm that had been building up within her pussy peaked. Her fist began to blur, both due to the lack of control that Britney had over herself and the extreme rate with which she was plunging her fist into her pussy, and her body lost all of its feeling, save for the intense burning that resided deep within her. She suddenly heard a scream, and it took her a few seconds to realise that it was hers. Her body writhed about on the bed, her pussy spraying its juices into the air, coating the rubber skirt that she had worn earlier with a thin layer ofcum. Britney screamed once more and then passed out...

She awoke the following morning exhausted, and was thankful that she had the day to herself. She dragged herself up from the bed and stretched, remembering the previous night. She felt annoyed with herself that she had left the club without talking to Cristina, but then she reconciled herself with the fact that she had experienced the most wonderful orgasms she had ever had before.

Britney walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower, grabbing hold of the bar of soap on the bathroom shelf before climbing under the hot water. She began to remember her fantasy, although it was no longer with a random girl. She imagined herself with Cristina. She herself was naked, whilst Cristina was wearing the same leather dress that she had been wearing the previous night at the club.

As Britney began to rub the soap over her wet body, lathering up her breasts, she began to imagine what would happen. She could see Cristina moving towards her naked body, the smell of sex and leather in theair. Cristina would push her onto the floor forcefully, rolling her onto her front as she did.

The next thing Britney would remember would be the voice of Cristina Aguilera saying;

"You really are a little slut aren't you, I think you need to be punished".

She grabbed Britney's arms, tying them tightly with a piece of rope that just happened to be available. As the fantasy continued in Britney's mind, she began to rub the soap around her pussy, every so often pushing it against her clit, sending shivers of pleasure through her body. As she began to get more and hornier, the soap was pushed harder and harder against her clit, until suddenly it slipped smoothly into her wet pussy.

Completely forgetting the fact that she was standing under a shower, Britney began pushing the soap bar inside her cunt, the soapy water mixing with her flowing juices and running down between her legs, making her ass all slick and slippery. She slid herself down the wall of the shower until she was sitting on the floor and raised her legs, the soap still firmly wedged in her hot pussy. With one hand she continued to fuck herself with the soap, but with the other hand she started doing something she had never done before.

Ever since she had seen the picture of herself on that web site, with dildos tightly shoved into her pussy and ass, she had wondered what it would be felt like to be fucked in the ass. She imagined how it would feel, as her fingers began to move across her tight, virgin asshole. She continued to do this for several minutes, building her orgasm with the soap whilst rubbing her asshole, until she finally decided to do it. Her index finger rubbed across her tight hole once more, but rather than moving past as it had done every other time, she pushed it into her ass. She felt her muscles push back against her finger, trying to force the unknown intruder out of her most private place. She began to apply more pressure, and felt her ass began to give way to her finger when suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Miss. Spears, room service"

"Shit!"

Britney rapidly pulled the soap out of her pussy, annoyed about the fact that she had been ripped away from another orgasm, pulled on her robe and ran to the door. She quickly thanked the young lady and took her breakfast into the room. She sat on the bed, considering returning to the shower to finish the job she had already started, but thought better of it.

Instead, she decided that she would get dressed as quickly as possible, and then head off for a day of shopping. Being as rich as she was, money was really nothing to worry about for Britney. She spent several hours wondering around the streets of New York, buying clothes, shoes and CD's (particularly Cristina's new album). It was getting towards closing time and Britney was beginning to feel as though it was about time to go home when she happened upon a combined Fetish-Wear/Sex Shop down one of the side streets. Looking around to see if anyone was looking she headed for the entrance. Once inside she was amazed and what there was, wondering what to look at first. To begin with she decided to have a look at the fetish wear, and spent ages admiring to wide range of leather, PVC and rubber that the shop sold.

"Would you like to try anything on Miss?" was what broke Britney from the almost trance like state that all of the clothes had induced, as the female shop assistant made her inquiry.

"I, um, I don't know, is there anything you would suggest?" said Britney, slightly shocked that someone had been watching her.

"I think this would look good one you" said the assistant shyly, handing Britney a black leather mini-skirt, along with a pair of thigh high leather boots, with heels that must have been seven inches high.

"Thankyou," replied Britney, "but what about on top?"

"Nothing, you would look better topless."

Britney, slightly taken aback by the assistant's forwardness, headed off into one of the changing rooms at the back of the shop. She removed all of her clothes until she was down to just her bra and panties, which were by now wet from her excitement. She removed her wet panties and let them fall to the floor, smelling the musky scent that was emanating from her pussy. Resisting the urge to touch herself then and there, she picked up the leather mini-skirt and pulled it on, noticing how tight it felt.

After several minutes of pulling, see managed to get theskirt done up, and admired how the leather looked wrapped tightly round her firm ass. Pulling on the boots, Britney realised that she was getting even hornier as she felt the leather coating itself around first her lower legs, then her knees, and finally her thighs. She removed her bra and admired herself in the mirror, imaging what it would be like to fuck herself in this outfit. She looked at her watch, realising that it must be past closing time, she pulled back the curtain of the changing room, completely forgetting what she was wearing. Standing in front of the changing room was the assistant that had helped her before, kneeling on the floor.

"Please Miss Spears, I'm very sorry, but I realised it was you and I had to see you in that outfit, it's one of my biggest fantasies."

"Um, that's okay," replied Britney, realising that this girl lusted after her, "why don't you tell me about your fantasy, um, I've just realised, and I don't know your name."

"Jessica," was the answer, "and I'd love to, if you want me to"

By now Britney was so horny she felt as if she was about to explode, and she knew that this girl would be able to help her in her moment of need. Jessica lead Britney back into the changing rooms, but into one of the further back rooms that were much bigger.

"Miss Spears, I've locked the front door because we are closed, if that's okay" "It's Britney, and yes its fine, now tell me your little fantasy, because I'm sooo horny I'm about to explode".

"Well, I'm naturally submissive you see, and I would love for you to dominate me and use me to pleasure you. I want you to make me lick your beautiful pussy until you come all over my face, and then I want you to tie me down and fuck me with a dildo".

The thought of this turned Britney on so much. She had never considered herself as the dominatrix, always being naturally submissive herself, but what this girl was saying made her pussy light up, and she needed to do something about it. Jessica nervously looked on, wondering if Britney had changed her mind about the whole thing, but decided that she'd taken things this far, so she had to continue. She stood up in front of Britney and removed her work clothes, revealing a fairly plain set of matching underwear. Britney stood as well, the lower half of her body still clad in leather, and took charge of the situation.

"Jessica, from this moment on I am no longer Britney Spears, I am your Mistress. You will do anything that I say, and you will do everything in your power to pleasure me, regardless of how you feel about it, doyou understand?"

"Yes Mistress, I understand"

"Good, well let's begin. Take off your bra and panties slave"

Jessica slowly removed her bra, revealing a pair of firm breasts about the same size as Britney's was before her operation. Britney was so glad that she had undergone the surgery since she now had a pair of near perfect breasts. Finally Jessica removed her panties, displaying her pussy to her new mistress for the first time. Britney slowly began to rub her hands across Jessica's breasts, pinching each nipple with increasing intensity, before beginning to move hem lower down her slaves body, until she reached her pussy, rubbing Jessica's clit just long enough to get her wet.

"Now slave, lick my pussy"

Jessica dropped to the floor between Britney's leather clad legs, and began to lick gently at her snatch.

"Eat me dammit, shove your tongue deep into my pussy, HARD!"

Jessica plunged her tongue as far into Britney's pussy as she could, trying to please her Mistress. She rubbed her tongue all over Britney's dripping wet cunt, tasting her sweet juices as she went.

"Yes slave, that's it, lick me, eat me, lick my hot cunt like the cunt licking slut that you are. Make me cum for Christ's sake!"

Jessica's tongue probed Britney's pussy more and more, bringing her closer to the orgasm that she so desperately needed.

"Now, lick my ass slave. Shove your tongue deep into my ass and push your fingers deep into my cunt whilst you do it, I want to orgasm within a minute, and if I don't, you'll never hear from me again!"

Jessica, although slightly disgusted by the thought, ran her tongue across her Mistress' pussy one last time, and continued round until her tongue came to rest on Britney's asshole. Reservedly at first she licked around her hole, attempting to get the feel for it, until she finally decided that what her Mistress wanted, she would give. She pushed her tongue as hard as she could against Britney's tight hole, feeling the muscles fighting against her then giving up, accepting her tongue into Britney's privatest area.

Britney thrashed about on the floor, grunting as she felt Jessica's tongue deep inside her asshole for the first time along with her fingers inside her snatch, pumping in and out as fast as she could. Although Britney was enjoying this very much, it wasn't what she wanted. She longed to be dominated by this shy reserved girl that she had only met minutes before, wishing that there was some way this girl could fuck her pussy. Then she had a thought.

"Slave, does this shop sell strap-on's?"

"Yes Mistress, it does"

"Well, I want you to go and find the biggest one in the shop"

raaaj
raaaj
26 Followers