Britta: The Ultimate Feminist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down at Annie's hopeful face, Britta's resistance finally dissolved, replaced with the hunger that this brunette had drawn from her in the last few minutes. Attempting to compose herself, the blonde spoke frankly:

"Okay Annie. If I do this, you can tell nobody. I have a reputation to keep up around here."

Annie nodded quickly, desperate to try something else.

"This can't even leave the study room, I could get in real trouble with the guys. And we never talk about it again, right?"

Annie nodded once more, before replying:

"No of course not! Your like my sister. This can just be our little secret."

"Right," said Britta, placing a hand on Annie's inner thigh gently, before slowly stepping between the girl's parted legs. "And after you'll help me revise for the exam, like none of this happened?"

"Agreed" Annie replied, breathlessly.

"Sooo... where do you want me? Britta, said, trying to act casually.

"Well, it would really put my mind at ease if I wasn't the only girl in the room about to expose herself," Annie said nervously.

Britta laughed, shrugging off her tight black leather jacket before throwing it over the back of her chair. Beneath it Britta wore a loose white t-shirt artfully decorated with blue dye. Light and casual, the garment was light and practically see-through, allowing Annie to see the pale yellow silhouette of Britta's bra on her lithe torso. Meanwhile the blonde's legs were encased in those trademark skinny jeans, which highlighted her long legs and tight round butt. Brown high-heeled boots completed the look, covering her shins and just reaching her knee. These combined suggested the same tough, cool persona the blonde was essentially known for. Annie however, was not interested in the other girl's dress sense, making that clear:

"Come on Britta! I didn't expect you to be so conservative!"

The brunette crossed her arms defensively, reminding the blonde of a spoilt kid.

"No way Annie, I am not stripping for you or anyone else. I left that life behind. I-I mean... remember, this is me doing you a favor, we're not actually having sex!"

Annie pouted, before pulling at Britta's belt despite the blonde's grudging attitude: "Fine then, just your pants, it doesn't have to be intimate or anything."

Britta groaned, wishing she had never agreed to this. Wiggling, Britta struggled with Annie's help to tug the tight garment over her shapely rear. Eventually the jeans slipped down to her knees before becoming tangled in her boots. Giving up, the frustrated blonde left them there, straightening back up.

Annie's eyes fell to the dyed blonde's crotch. The brunette grinned and the 30 year old winced as the reason for her shyness became apparent. Beneath the jeans Britta had been wearing hello kitty panties, the garment contrasting greatly with her cool persona.

"Awww Britta, those are so adorable," Annie said, reaching forward to feel the frilly hem of Britta's boy shorts.

Britta slapped the girl's hand away indignantly, blushing as she replied: "Don't be stupid Annie, I'm not wearing these by choice, I just haven't got round to doing my laundry." This was only partially true, because, whilst Britta had not done her laundry, most of her undergarments were in fact hello kitty. For once Britta couldn't look Annie in the eye, feeling vulnerable standing before the brunette in just her girly panties.

"Alright, so you've got to see more of me, can we please concentrate on you now?" Britta said irritably, attempting some of her old confidence. The dyed blonde shuffled backwards, drawing her young friend up and off the desk before spinning her around and gripping the young girl by the hips.

Annie struggled not to fidget as her best friend held her tightly whilst a single hand began playing idly with the hem of her pleated skirt in a decidedly too friendly way.

"Um," Annie said, her neuroses returning almost immediately. "Britta?"

"Mm?" she heard from behind as her Britta's breasts began pressing firmly against her own back, their bare thighs making contact in this intimate position.

"This isn't you know... gay..."

Britta wrapped her arms around Annie's belly, squeezing her gently. Internally the dyed blonde was just as conflicted as the young brunette, but realizing she was the adult here Britta decided to stay authoritative and feign confidence:

"No!! I'm just going to show you the ropes, what gets me off. This is just two girls, with zero inhibitions, performing an act of ultimate feminism! After all, I got your back sis!" Besides, its not like you'd ever figure out how to do it on your own."

Annie's head whipped around. "What was that?"

"Nothing," Britta replied quickly. "Just be quiet okay? You're freaking me out."

Annie nodded nervously and immediately opened her mouth only to be quickly cut off by Britta's fingers suddenly moving up her inner thigh. Biting her lower lip the brunette trembled as a hand skimmed up over her snatch to the elastic of her panties, Britta's arm becoming tangled in the girl's short tartan skirt. Pulling aside Annie's last layer of protection the dyed blonde paused, strengthening her resolve, before finally allow her digits to glide over wet folds.

Annie gasped and twitched in pleasure and Britta was forced to tighten her grip around the girl's waste to stop her from bolting. Now tightly intertwined, Britta moved her lips so that they were millimeters from her friend's ear.

Pausing, still unsure how to go about stealing her best friend's cherry, Britta elected to touch Annie as she would herself when she masturbated at home. Hence their current position, her tutee held tight against her own front. This way she could masturbate her friend as she would herself. Britta quivered. Attempting to ignore how weird things had become, Britta began to teach the young girl before her the techniques she used to get off.

"You need to start with this," Britta whispered as she ran a fingertip lightly over Annie's clit, "And then figure out what you like."

"What do you mean?" stuttered Annie, unsure whether her nerves stemmed from embarrassment at this situation, or Britta's fingers sending little bolts of pleasure into her belly.

"Well..." Britta said gently, positioning a finger on either side of the swollen bud and rubbing them back and forth gently: "I guess there's... indirect pressure..."

Annie sighed involuntarily and found herself leaning into Britta, wanting more contact.

"...or maybe direct pressure..." the dyed blonde said, flicking a digit over Annie's clit, causing the girl to instantly spasm, her hips jerking violently against Britta and winding the older woman.

"Too much," Annie panted.

Britta replied apologetically: "Ohhhkay we're just spit-balling here... Well, there's also a circular motion I really like. Sort of the best of both worlds..."

Annie's legs shook and her eyes widened as the dyed blonde's fingers touched her intimately once again. The brunette had never felt anything like it before. Twitching and jerking uncontrollably, she wondered vaguely if this was a good thing as whatever Britta was doing was completely unraveling her. Annie, who always liked to appear composed, found herself now lost in the pleasure her friend created.

Britta on the other hand, was totally on edge, shocked by the warmth spreading from her loins throughout the rest of her heaving body. The dyed blonde knew this was not for her, that she was just supposed to behelping a friend, but she couldn't help it! Annie was just sooo close and sooo warm. Not only that, but the girl's cute young behind was pressing against the frustrated blonde's pussy, which Britta realized too late was still only clad in the thin material of her tight hello kitty panties. And with every turn of her own hand the young brunette twisted and writhed against her, a soft cheek rubbing Britta's sensitive pussy lips.

"That's sooo good Annie," Britta squeaked hoarsely, her hot breath sending yet another inappropriate surge to where her fingers moved against Annie: "But, I need, I need you to stop twitching so much... Your, ahhh, wearing me out..." Britta yelped as even more sparks of pleasure jumped through her system: "Now... Just, just, think about something sexy..."

Annie forced herself to nod, knowing she could only hope to follow the latter instruction. Britta's blonde curls tickled her cheek, and her scent, the smell of leather and nice soap filled her nose. The brunette knew she should come up with some hot fantasy and she had plenty, but she couldn't think of anything else beside her friend as she felt an odd pleasure bubbling up in her belly.

"Britta...?" she gasped, sounding small and uncertain.

"It's okay," Britta moaned, still coaxing her tutee as she made tighter, quicker circles with her fingertips: "Just, ahhhh... let go!"

And that was all it took. Annie arched against Britta's hand and lets her head lull back, wide blue eyes rolling as she felt an intense, unfamiliar but very welcome pleasure course through her body. Tensing all over, she felt weak at the same time and before she could stop herself she groaned Britta's name as her knees buckled.

Hearing her own name and feeling the young brunette go limp in her arms was more than the dyed blonde could take and she came against the young student before her. Shuddering she suppressed a deep groan, squeezing her eyes tightly shut and biting her lip.

When she finally opened her eyes once more the anxiety came back to her, doubling in intensity as she realized her mistake. Panicking, she straightened up, tightening her stance as the still limp brunette twitched in their backward embrace. Against her lightly clad behind Annie could feel a warm, wet patch spreading across her butt.

" Britta... you didn't just, you know, orgasm as well did you?!"

The dyed blonde felt the weight of the 19 year old, still leaning against her, the girl's boobs resting on the arms that wrapped around her in an inappropriately intimate hug. Both sets of eyes were round and shocked; two female friends locked together, blonde and brunette hair tangling in the embrace.

Panic consumed the Greendale students as the dyed blonde spoke nervously:

"Annie... I think I may have Britta'd you."

12