Brittany & Jon: Thrice Tempted Ch. 01

Story Info
They have temptations and problems.
11.5k words
3.92
46.4k
13

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's Notes: This is the third and probably last adventure of Brittany and Jon. By the title you can see that she gets tempted three times in this story, including one that is very rough on her. But its not all Tommy even though most of it is. The story is in three parts and it wouldn't be B&J without flashbacks.

So Enjoy:

The young woman twirled in time to the music playing from the boom box. Her dance movements caused her short skirt to fly up, showing off even more of her legs. Her dance looked a little strange as she maneuvered around the tables and chairs, for the nightclub she was dancing in was closed. She had an audience of only three men who watched her with the look of hungry wolves. She either didn't notice their looks or didn't care that they were after one thing from her.

As the dance continued, her movements grew more wanton and erotic. She leaned back pushing out her very nice looking boobs, a minute later she flipped her skirt up giving the three tantalizing glimpses of her panties and other times not so short peeks at her red and white underwear. She spun her way to the three, dancing close enough to be only inches away from touching them.

Her shoulder length blond hair continually bounced around, sometimes blocking her sight as she spun and kicked her legs up. Her pale red blouse even though modest for her, still allowed her breasts to jump in a most delightful way as she bounced. Her skirt wasn't the shortest skirt in her wardrobe but the hem was still high enough to allow them to see her panties fully as it flared out when she spun around in place.

The dancer's body was burning with excess energy. She had been promised that dancing would use up the energy that was starting to burn in her most intimate place, but so far it seemed to be making it worse. Her panties were soaked with the fluids being produced by the slit between her legs. The inside of her slit was starting to itch and burn almost uncontrollably, as it demanded that something long and hard be placed inside to satisfy the steadily increasing itch.

The problem was that her husband was not one of the three men so intently watching her. She didn't know where he was and she didn't care either, for the only thing she could think of was that he was not here to satisfy her sudden, burning desire.

She hadn't started the evening feeling this way or planning to do this dance. She had gone out to an early dinner with a couple of friends. George and Linda who had been going together on and off, mostly on, since High school. They now seemed to be ready to get married. He was a handsome man with black hair almost to his shoulders. She was pretty, Hispanic, with hair past her shoulders, a good cheerleader in high school but recently had put on a few pounds. Jon had not gone with her since he had a date to help someone they knew. She had agreed to the early time because there was a surprise party later that evening for Susan, who had been one of her bridesmaids, and Susan's brother Tommy. They had been both born in the same month, one year apart. Most of the time, their friends would celebrate their birthdays at the same time. Previous surprise parties had been ruined by word getting out so Edgar had told her about the party then made sure she told no one, explaining that he would tell everyone that was invited. That way no loose talking would ruin the surprise. This meant that even though she thought others at the dinner were going to the party, she didn't ask or mention the party at all. Tommy, Susan's brother, was making the rounds talking to people so there was a chance that he could hear something if she mentioned the party.

She chatted a while with her dinner mates even after their dishes were removed. As she expected, Tommy came over to say hi to her and the others at the table. He sat down and joined the discussion. After watching her fourth huge yawn, he motioned to a small can in his hand.

"This is a new energy drink, Pimp Juice, put out by some rap star. It will wake you up if you have plans for the evening."

"I don't think I need anything to wake me up."

"This stuff is good; it's guaranteed to wake you up... Here." He held the can out to her, "I haven't taken any sips out of it yet.

I was just carrying it around in case I got thirsty."

She looked unsure as she said, "I don't know."

"It's nothing bad even with that name. And as I said my lips have not touched the can. It might be a little warm but other than that it's good."

George said, "It couldn't hurt. It is free after all and you have been yawning all throughout dinner."

She reluctantly nodded, and then accepted the can. She took a sip, made a face, and started to put it down.

"Hey, that's not enough. I realize it might taste a little crappy right now, but if you down it fast the taste won't last long."

"A little crappy?!" she said but then she put the can back to her lips; she did want to be awake for the party after all. She downed the whole can in two gulps but then almost threw it back up, the taste was that bad. She managed to keep it down.

"Yecch, I'm not sure if I should thank you or not but if it tastes that bad it won't be selling much."

"You can thank me after it energizes your body... and it will."

Soon after he left, the dinner broke up. George and Linda took her home and she was disappointed not to see Jon. She tried calling him but his cell phone was off. She decided to go without him so she left heading for where the party was going to be. When she got to the night club, she was surprised to see only one other car in the parking lot. She went in anyway. She found Tommy there as well two other guys. One was Edgar, who had told her about the party. She didn't know him all that well, except that he hung around with Tommy and Susan at times.

She looked around trying to see if there was anyone else, but there was no one. Edgar came over to her, said hi then quickly whispered that he must have told her the wrong time, but that the party would begin soon so she should stay. He also told her that Tommy had arrived early, so she shouldn't say anything about the surprise.

She nodded and said hi to Tommy and the third guy, who she didn't know. Tommy introduced him as Sam. She asked if Susan was around but Tommy said that she would be coming by later, after the crowds grew to see JonnsonTown.

She pretended to be excited about seeing them, since even though they were a smaller local band, they were good. It was about that point that she was starting to feel uncomfortable. It was too hot and she felt a slight itch between her legs. She realized the heat had started on the trip here, but it hadn't gotten that noticeable 'till now.

"Is it just me or is it hot in here?"

"I'm Okay," Tommy said.

The other two nodded.

"My face got a little hot in the car coming over here, but I thought it was the weather."

Edgar said, "I hope you aren't coming down with anything and have to leave early. It's the only time JonnsonTown will be playing here for months."

She nodded and sat down, but she just kept getting hotter. She tried flapping her blouse a little, but she didn't want to do that too much with three guys there.

After a few minutes Tommy suggested, "If you are that hot you could take off your bra... that might help."

She looked shocked so he quickly said, "I meant go in the bathroom and take it off. Your blouse should hide the fact that you have no bra on."

She shook her head but a few minutes later as her face got even hotter, she made a fast trip to the bathroom where she peed and took off her bra, putting it in her purse. Soon after she got back to the table she had been sitting at she began to pace. She was energized. Not only was her body so full of energy she had to do something to use it up, but her pussy was getting wet and itchy. She sat for a moment trying to decide what to do. When the guys weren't looking, she tried to rub her legs together for some relief. She even went back to the bathroom and rubbed her clit then pushed in two fingers trying to relieve that itch. It helped some for a few minutes but it came back.

It was soon after she got back that Tommy said, "Maybe that drink is giving you too much energy, you should try running around the dance floor to use up the energy," here she shook her head no, "Or maybe... dance. Yeah that would use up the energy and not look funny."

The other two guys agreed.

Sam said, "Yes, dancing would do the trick. It's fun and it will use up any extra energy you have."

He quickly walked over to another table where he reached under it and pulled out a boom box. He brought it to her table, set it down and pushed the play button. Throbbing music started, it was just the right type for a dance.

Tommy said "You're going to have to dance or you're going to start hopping up and down. I promise it will help."

She reluctantly agreed since the itching in her loins had increased again. It was either try that or spend more time in the bathroom with her fingers inside her. She stood, went over to the middle of the dance floor where she begun to sway to the music, soon she was moving her feet in a step that fit the beat of the song. She twirled, bent over backwards in a gymnastic move that Jon liked to see her do and kicked out with first one, then the other foot.

Soon she abandoned herself to the dance getting more outrageous in her twirling and kicking. She knew that all three men probably were getting short glimpses of her panties, but she didn't care at that point. She was hot and her body was screaming SEX. Her panties were very modest anyway. After that bad experience with Steve, she had been trying to wear less revealing clothes out in public.

Now, she was having a conflict with her conscience. Her body was telling her to let go and just dance as erotic as she could and let the guys see her legs and panties, but her mind was telling her to be careful. At one point, her conscience won and she sat down not wanting to dirty dance in front of the guys.

Tommy came to her and said in a nice soft voice, "Please dance some more. It's my birthday and I would like to see you dance. I like to watch the way you move, you do it so well. I've seen a video of you dancing like that and I thought it was great. Please for my birthday, I've wanted to watch you dance for a long time."

His voice was melodic and very soft. She could lose herself in that voice. She thought it wouldn't do any harm so she got up and moved to the middle of the dance floor. Someone started the music at the beginning again. She started moving, and when she realized she was being too erotic she adjusted her movements.

She tried to compromise between the two, but she seemed slip into the erotic movements so easily. At one point she noticed it was a different song, she had been so much into her movements that she hadn't noticed that the song had switched. This one was even wilder than the first song. It seemed to call out to her to dance sensually. Her arousal had grown again. She found herself staring at the guys' crotches as she spun by them.

Jon wasn't there and she needed him. She had already decided that when he walked in, she was taking him to the back for a quick fuck and a longer one once they got home. Two or three longer ones that is.

But he wasn't there, and the only thing she could do was dance which was what she was doing. She suddenly ended the dance after she danced with her back to the guys, wiggling her butt suggestively then flipping up her skirt so they got a good glimpse of her panty covered bottom. She realized what she had just done and stopped.

"That didn't help; I'm hotter than when I started."

"Yes you are," Tommy said breathlessly.

She looked at him puzzled but he said, "I mean, you look like it but come over here. There is something else that will help. It's more extreme but it will scratch your itch."

"I might try anything right now."

"Good, I was hoping you would say that," Tommy said.

She didn't notice the other two vigorously nodding their heads. Brittany walked over to the three and looked up at Tommy.

He said, "Thank you that was a very nice birthday present. It was more energetic but not as long as the one I saw on the recording. It was very nice. I liked it."

Edgar said, "That was nice, you do a good job dancing. I like the way you move and your legs are so pretty."

Brittany felt like blushing but she was also in a predicament. Her panties were wet, soaked actually, from the way her slit was feeling. She couldn't remember a time she was so hot or so wet. Maybe on her and Jon's wedding night and once or twice since. When she did that role playing game with Jon, pretending to be a sixteen year old student at a Catholic school, she had been very wet. It not only had gotten Jon very aroused but her too. But she hadn't itched as much then. Now though wasn't the time to be dripping. She needed some type of release or she would be pulling off her panties to jam three fingers into her burning and itching pussy soon. The dance had made it worse, and now the compliments of the two guys had made her pussy almost a torrent. And her eyes kept going to the bulges in their pants. She tried fighting that, but she knew what those bulges were and the relief they afforded. It was all she could do to keep from rubbing her legs together to try to relieve herself that way.

While waiting for Tommy to say he wanted to say, she couldn't help but feel the muscularity of the three men. She could smell their sweat and their manliness. It aroused her even more; she knew her nipples were standing out without even looking at them. She could feel the fabric of her blouse against those currently very sensitive nubs. The cloth felt good. She was glad she had taken off her bra, her boobs needed the freedom.

Tommy started speaking again in an easy, soft voice, "You looked very beautiful out on the dance floor Brittany. I loved to see how your legs moved. You are very graceful, very athletic."

As his voice droned on drawing her into it with its soft melodic sound she nodded. Many people had told her over the years that she moved gracefully; even Jon had said that was one of the things that had attracted him to her. The thought of her husband though made her groan very softly for she needed him right now. A picture flashed through her mind of the last time they fucked. It had felt so good and right now she knew it would feel even better and with that growing itch, sex wasn't just a pleasure it was turning into a need.

Just as if he had read her mind, Tommy mentioned Jon or had she thought of him because Tommy had said Jon's name? She wasn't sure now but her confusion only lasted a couple of seconds as her mind lost itself in Tommy's voice again.

He was saying, "If Jon was here he could help you with another activity but he's not," She nodded, and he continued, "He's helping my sister with her problem."

Brittany was puzzled, "why would Jon be helping another woman with her itch?" She shook her head to clear the fogginess that seemed to be growing along with her need for relief.

She heard Tommy say in that gentle melodic tone, "Yes, He is over there with her helping Susan celebrate her birthday. I would like it a lot if you were to help me have what I've always wanted."

She looked up at him. Then asked, "What can I give you?"

He smiled brightly and said, "Many things but one thing would help you at the same time... First take off your blouse so I can see those wonderful boobs of yours, second," here he gently turned her head to look at the other two men, "Touch their bulges."

She looked at him sharply not believing what she had just heard.

"I was wrong about the dance helping you with your body heating up but I promise you that this will help cool you down. It's just what your body needs right now. Susan has had this problem too and this action helped her get over it. We don't want Jon to know you've been this hot around other men he might think you did it with them. Not that he would care right now but he might later."

Brittany shook her head not only to say no but to try to clear it. Tommy knelt down beside her.

"Please take off your top. I've wanted to see both of your boobs since I first saw you. I can tell they are so beautiful and sexy. I would love to feel them with my hands and to suck on your gorgeous nipples."

His voice was drawing her into it and when he said the words 'feel' and 'suck' her pussy quivered. It had never done that before. "God", she thought. "My body wants it so bad, worse than I had ever wanted sex before, and if Jon is helping another woman, even if it was Susan's birthday, and not his wife then why shouldn't I get my need satisfied?" She looked at the two guys again. One's bulge was noticeably bigger than the other. "God", she thought. "He would be able to really reach the deepest part of my itch." The guy with the larger cock rubbed it as she was looking. She licked her lips in anticipation. She turned as Tommy moved and she saw that he too was rubbing his crotch.

He said, "I've been so attracted to you that after that dance, I can barely keep from taking this out and wanking. Your beautiful body turns me on."

She turned her head more and saw the third guy doing the same. He had a pleading look on his face like he wanted her to touch it real bad. Brittany licked her lips again. She felt her panties get even wetter. They were already soaked; she felt that she would be dripping down her legs soon. "If I didn't have the panties on, I would be leaving drips on the floor," she thought.

Suddenly though, she turned away from the tantalizing sight and hurried over to a chair, she sat facing away from the three men. "I can't do that," she thought.

She heard someone come up behind her. She felt like she should leave, but her eye sight seemed to be affected by whatever was making her foggy brained and uber turned on.

She thought, "God, I feel crappy, if it wasn't for the fact that I'm so turned on I would think I was catching the flu."

The person behind her knelt down beside her.

"It really did help Susan when she had the same problem... maybe it's some type of strange flu," he said in his soft melodic voice.

She shook her head, willing to suffer to keep from hurting her marriage. She thought, "Jon where are you? I need you." She may have spoken that in a whisper, she wasn't sure but Tommy left.

A minute later she heard more footsteps like someone walking into the club, and then they came toward her. Again she felt a body kneel behind her.

A voice she knew said, "I'm here Brittany dear."

She said "Jon?" in a very puzzled voice.

"Yes," he said very softly, "I know why you feel this way and Tommy was right there is only one way to help you now."

She felt hands grasp her and gently pull her up. She was then walked over to the two guys. This time they had their cocks out. She could see them in almost all their glory. She wondered when they had unzipped their pants, but she didn't think long about that. That one guy was definitely bigger than Jon. She stared at that long, wide shaft. She allowed herself to be walked slowly over to the guys, until she stood right in front of them. She felt comfortable with Jon behind her. His body always felt just right against hers and now it turned her on big time. Even more than she already was.

That familiar voice said again, "Brittany dear you can touch them. It's okay; I won't hold it against you. You need the help that they offer you."

Warning bells went off in her head but she ignored them as she took a step even closer, and reached out to the largest one. Her hand was shaking from the combination of overwhelming desire and confusion. Even with Jon saying that it was okay, it still went against her conscience. Brittany quickly glanced over her shoulder and saw hair on top of the Jon's head go up and down as he nodded.