Brittany's Screen Debut

Story Info
Young neighbor girl caught in sex video and pays price.
3.4k words
4.26
123k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,632 Followers

I was in an endless rut. A self-made rut, but a constant rut nonetheless. My job was eight-to-six, ugly commuting on each end, almost like Groundhog Day yet over and over. Getting older, my back ached after infrequent rounds of golf or the once a week C League ice hockey game. My sex life was barely there, as my wife Kelly Ann was more into romance novels than romance.

Oh, we were still intimate, but it was generally for 15 minutes every third Saturday. Our sex was never spontaneous, and while satisfying it was more like a monthly chore than hot and heavy sex.

We had friends, and we'd all get together every couple weeks, maybe a backyard party or sometimes poker or some other game du jour. We'd talk jobs and kids, maybe some sports. Our neighbors, the Bensons, had a daughter the same age as our Christine, and talk would revolve at times about them.

Christine graduated high school and went right to college while Brittany Benson spent a year working before heading off to further her education. Brittany had babysat our other kid when Christine was off competing in cheerleading or volleyball competitions, so we knew the young girl very well.

While Christine was mature for her age, Brittany was a hellcat, always getting into some kind of trouble, like getting caught with alcohol in school or having her license suspended for a variety of offenses. Her parents threatened all kinds of sanctions but she ignored them until a few months ago when she seemed to have corrected course.

Vacation of some kind was always in the cards, and that was a highlight because with the kids out of the house that meant Kelly Ann and I did have time to ourselves, and honestly we did spice things up a little on those forays.

Once, in Miami, Kelly Ann dressed totally inappropriate and waited for me in the hotel bar. She declined several advances of businessmen as I watch from a dark corner. Joking with some, laughing at others, she seemed to have a good time before I sprung into action.

In conversation with one guy, I slithered over and asked her "how much." If you could have seen the other guy's face...wow, thought his eyes were going to pop out.

She pulled me toward her, whispered a price in my ear, and we walked arm in arm to the elevators.

Okay, we didn't screw in front of them, but we did screw with their minds that night. And, honestly, we did do it upstairs with my entering her from behind while she held onto the floor to ceiling window. If anyone was looking from the other tower, they surely received a great show.

Still, those vacation escapades were few and far between, and we would come back rejuvenated but slipping back into our old routine.

When I turned 45 my sex drive got stronger at a time when Kelly Ann's lessened. But I could find respite in my Bat Cave in the corner of the basement, shutting and locking the door and finding Literotica and several wonderful amateur porn sites.

I liked reading all kinds of stories, and loved watching amateur videos. Something about them seemed to my mind to be so much more erotic for me than professional porno. The idea that women (and men, for that matter) would allow themselves to be caught on camera doing the naughtiest things turned me on. I loved reading stories, watching videos, commenting on all of them.

My video watching habits changed over time, from watching couples get it on to watching them get it on in unusual places, like dressing rooms, outdoors, and my favorite...in the car. Loved those shots, probably because it took me back to those times when I'd been in their shoes.

Once my date (Ellen, I think was her name) and I were fooling around near a lake, parked safely beyond any houses and by the side of the road.

After a heavy make out session she was blowing me. Right there on the front seat of the car, she knelt on the passenger seat and worked my dick with relentless passion.

Admittedly I had lost track of things only to be brought back to reality with an insistent tapping on the window. The park ranger had a great view, embarrassed us to no end collecting our information, and shooing us away with a warning, advising us that doing what we were doing on park property was totally inappropriate.

In any event I'd read a couple stories, watch a couple videos, and whacked off some before heading up to bed. Solo sex is surely easier than duo sex with Kelly Ann, but satisfying nonetheless and filling my nocturnal need.

Late one Friday night I was alone in the house - Kelly Ann was at her parents for the weekend but I had to stay behind because of a work project - and I got to turn up the sound on the amateur videos. That was a treat, because, even with the door locked, when people were in the house I didn't want someone to hear something they shouldn't from the Bat Cave.

With the house empty, I had the lay of the land and could turn up the sound and hear moans, groans, grunts and orgasmic sounds that spurred my juices.

I was very hot and picked a video entitled "College Girl Satisfies" because the screen shot showed an up-skirt view that brought a smile to my face. The girl's panties clearly showed a big smiley face and I laughed as I thought, "Who wears such things?"

The video started and I slowly and deliberately began stroking my cock. A guy was getting head from a young, adventurous brunette, her head slowly bobbing up and down on his meaty cock.

A hot video, but not the best I'd ever see. The young girl worked the dick slowly, savoring the taste. She was really into the blow job, working the dick with pizzazz. However, then came the shocker. The girl held the cock by the base, and she removed her mouth from it. Turning, she went down to lick his balls and my eyes couldn't believe it...it looked a lot like our neighbor's daughter Brittany.

She worked his meaty balls, and then licked up and down his throbbing cock before attempting to swallow the dick. The guy obviously loved the mouth action, and soon was moving quickly while holding her head as she sat in front of him.

Soon the camera panned to the right and another young guy came into view sporting an equally large cock. The girl reached back, grasping the new dick and stroking it. Wow. She was sucking one and jerking off the other. It was an amazing sight.

I imagined it was Brittany, and that made the scene even more erotic. Soon, I imagined no more. The girl moved away from the guy she was blowing and looked back and forth between the two college guy's dicks.

In that view I clearly could see the girl's face. I paused the video, freeze framing on the girl. I could not believe what I saw: it was undoubtedly my neighbor's daughter.

Yes, Brittany Benson was staring in her own erotic video! The girl who I watched grow up, who had babysat my one kid, and a close friend of my daughter was sitting between two guys stroking their cocks.

Soon she was alternating sucking and stroking the two guys, moving back and forth between them. I heard her moan while blowing the boys, enjoying her mouth action.

Watching intently as I stroked my cock to the motions of her sucking each dick. It was amazing. She spent time on one, licking and sucking before alternating over to the other. But then it got better. The guys closed in on the girl and soon she was attempting to open her mouth wide enough to have both dicks inside.

Unbelievable! She actually did it. The guys were right next to each other and both had their dicks inside her mouth. She couldn't move much, but the thought of the two throbbing cocks inside her mouth brought me off.

Stopping the video once again, I cleaned myself off before backing up the tape and watching from right before she took the two dicks in her mouth. It was so naughty, so erotic, and so damn hot.

Watching until the end of the video

I watched as after a bit of two dick dancing she again alternated between cocks. All of a sudden the guy on the left blasted a series of cum volleys all over her face. That led directly to the other guy shooting his load, adding to the facial cream.

The video ended with Brittany turning right to the camera - cum coating her face - and smiling. Damn.

I bookmarked that video, and then started sleuthing. Generally it was my experience that the genre had not one but many videos of the same participants. So back I went and searched for College Girl Satisfies.

There were many videos, but nothing that looked like young Brittany. Back I went to the original, and reading the comments she was named Zyanha. Okay, searching for Zyanha did find one other video, and guess what. It was Brittany. No doubt about it, it was my neighbor in another erotic video.

This one was completely different than the first, she was in a room full of guys. There were five guys in various stages of undress. She lounged in the middle of them, wearing only a flimsy teddy and a sexy set of garters and stockings. She looked adorable.

She was also going to become a busy girl for this video. I'd describe all the action but it would take forever. Suffice it to say she sucked every cock in that room for several minutes before the guys lined up.

Brittany Benson, the cute girl next door, pulled a train. Really! The first guy pumped his fist as if blaring a horn, then waddled up to her and inserted his rubber sheathed cock in her pussy as she asked for his dick.

This guy was ready, and he didn't delay screwing my neighbor without the slightest concern for how she felt. He rocked for several minutes before pulling out, ripping off the rubber and dumping his load onto her breasts.

Guy number two stepped right into the queue, two and made a production of things, rubbing his dick up and down Brittany's slit and squirting a dollop of lube between her legs. He rubbed that stuff in while asking her if she wanted his dick.

Brittany cooed yes, and soon his dick was deep inside the girl rutting while he grabbed a breast with each hand and fondled those babies.

Number two called the girl all kinds of names while banging her, but she just told him to "shut up and fuck me." He did! The two moved in tandem and soon he shot his load into the willing pussy...bareback!

One by one the guys followed, hooting and hollering and blasting fake whistles as the girl moved to their thrusts. Some of the guys dumped their sperm filled rubbers on her tits, while other dumped the dirty bags onto her face. From what I could see, Brittany was enjoying the action and it sure didn't seem the first time she'd been gang-banged.

The highlight of the video was later after each of the guys had been satisfied. Brittany lined them up again, working down a line by sucking each guy clean and thanking them for their "hard work". Damn, she pulled a train.

Needless to say I'd dropped my own load during the video, loving her action but loving the scene and the fantasy of it all. Someone thought it out, and it was hot!

That night I woke several times, thinking of what I'd seen in the videos. Thinking that my young neighbor was such a slut, or worse. Thinking of how I'd have loved to be on that train line, or one of the guys she double-sucked.

That morning, nursing my coffee, I developed my plan of attack. Sure, I knew I was a perve, I knew I wasn't being a gentleman. I know I had to keep this close to the vest. But hell, if her parents knew, she'd have hell to pay.

# # # #

My plan was simple: confront the young girl and coerce, cajole or even blackmail her into doing something I really wanted. Oh, and I wanted those ruby red lips around my bulging cock.

Hell, why not?

What was she going to do, complain? To whom?

While it wouldn't be easy, it was clearly possible. Just the fact that her parents would disown her, her reputation would be shot, and damn, who knows what else just meant she'd perform or those tell-tale videos would become more popular than happy hour beer on Saturday night at a local bar.

Timing was everything, so I plotted my move and would back it up with some serious street video credibility.

I had seen Brittany a couple times in recent days. She'd been pleasant, we spoke a little, and nothing let on that she was actually a slutty porn star of amateur sex video. She was a girl caught on film pulling a train. A hungry vixen who loved eating meat.

Counting on her valuing her secret life being secret, I developed a plan. Of course, I didn't want it to backfire, so I was somewhat devious. Waiting patiently for a time when she's be home alone, I held off contacting her.

Using a burner phone just in case, I called - disguising my voice - when her parents were out.

"Hello?" came the voice.

"Hi Brittany!"

"Who is this?"

Speaking slowly I quickly laid out the plan.

"Well, I'm someone who loves your videos. Someone who is a major fan."

Click.

I'd anticipated such a response. She was undoubtedly confused, maybe shaking in her boots. I'd called her home number. Nothing was traceable. She was most likely wondering what was going on. Her mind had to be jumbled.

Calling again, I merely told her that wasn't nice to hang up on me before.

"Who is this, what do you want?" asked the girl.

"First off, don't hang up again. Second, why so jumpy?"

She started whining about what I wanted. She said she'd call the cops. She said she'd tell her parents that she'd received a crank call. She said she'd kick my ass.

"Okay, Brittany. That's fine. Do all that..."

There was quiet.

"But before you do any of those things, just remember that I've got copies of links to the wonderful cock-socking and gang-bang videos you are featured in. These are loaded in secure emails, and addressed to your parents, your pastor, three of your friends among others. I have no problem hitting send. But, well, I thought we could meet to discuss them. I mean, you look so beautiful in them I'm sure everyone you know would like to see them."

There was more quite from the line. She was thinking. She was worrying. She was plotting an escape...but probably didn't know one.

My turn to hang up, leaving the girl quaking in her pumps.

One thing I had was time, so I took my time and merely relaxed. She was the one under the microscope.

About an hour later I called again. "Hello Brittany."

"Listen, can we keep this between us?"

Smiling, I told her that of course we could. I was very reasonable. I didn't want to hurt her, ruin her life or cause her any trouble in the least.

Looking into her kitchen, I observed that she was staring at the wall, worried, wondering. I asked her to turn around. She did, almost immediately spying me watching her from across the walkway.

"MR. ROBERTS! You fuck!"

Waving at the girl, I smiled as she slammed down the phone.

Well, it was time! She's either blab and take the consequences, or come into my lair. Trying to make it easier, I went onto my back porch.

Soon the girl appeared.

"What the fuck, Mr. Roberts? When I tell my parents you're in big trouble."

"You are so right, Brittany. I am. But once I hit the enter key on my computer you are going to be a video star not only for your parents, but for a lot of other people who also will not understand. They will watch you sucking on cock, and that will be quite the thing. But I think they will really like you getting laid by a handful of horny guys. That video is awesome."

Touché.

Brittany stared at me, furious, and I could tell she was considering all options.

"I suspect you want something from me to keep quiet, right?"

"You are a very knowledgeable girl," was my quick reply. "And it won't be terrible, it won't be anything you don't like doing from the looks of the videos. And we will keep it between us. Private."

She considered her options and asked if she could trust me. "It was all a mistake," said the girl. "I met him and I thought I loved him. We started, well, doing things, and one thing led to another. I'm not a bad girl."

"Of course, nobody will ever know," was my reply. "It's simple: you're going to be my little blow job baby for the rest of the summer, and I will keep your videos a total secret."

# # # #

The affair immediately got underway, as I walked back into my house and used my finger to beckon the young girl. Damn, she was my daughter's age, and she was walking into my basement.

Pointing to the ground, I directed her onto her knees. She complied, as if in a trance. Opening my zipper, I reached inside my underwear and slipped out a cock that had been hard for several minutes.

Brittany looked at the cock, and then up at me before lowering her head and opening her mouth. I swear she licked her lips first, but in any event soon those luscious lips were caressing my hard cock.

She stroked the base with one hand, but it was her mouth which really was doing the action as her head bobbed forward and back as I began rocking in and out of that face. Brittany looked beautiful sucking my cock, a young girl on a mission.

Soon my hands were caressing the back of her head, guiding it in a rocking manner as my dick jumped to her touch. Watching her was simply a wonder of manhood, she actually appeared to be enjoying it!

"Oh yes, baby, suck that dick," was my only comment as the girl moaned on my cock. Looking down I noticed her free hand began slipping up and down her snatch. Damn.

Some men would have lasted forever, but this man was overwhelmed by the sensations Brittany was generating on my cock. My dick was pulsating as my eyes watched every move she made sliding all over my manhood.

The girl continued to moan, which just brought be closer to jetting sauce into her willing mouth.

It had been years since anything felt so good as I rocked to and fro in the girl's hungry mouth. When she moved her lower hand higher and began caressing my ass I could not turn off the faucet that began deep inside.

Soon my cum was erupting into her cocksucking mouth. Rather than pull back, she kept her mouth glued on my cock as the sauce flowed as the suction continued. Even after I was spent she kept sucking my dick. Amazing.

Finally, she pulled back, looked up, and smiled. "I think you liked that, Mr. Roberts."

"Oh my goodness, Brittany, that was awesome."

She sat next to me on the couch as I laid out the full deal. Once a week for the summer she'd give me toe curling head. Brittany didn't object, and the deal was sealed when she bent over and kissed my cock before leaving."

The girl called me a bastard, and said she was pissed. She just spat some words at me.

"Until next time, Mr. Roberts. And make sure this stays between us..."

Who was I going to tell?

JRob
JRob
1,632 Followers