Brittany's Strapon Hell Week 03

Story Info
Brad's strapon punishment continues.
3.2k words
4.1
55.6k
9
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany's Strapon Hell Week 3: "Fear with Jenna and Vanessa"

I am attempting to make these stories stand-alone as well as make sense in a series. If you like this, make sure to read my other stories. Think of your votes and comments as your contribution to my stories! Thanks!

*

It had been a long week for me, and I had a feeling there was still a long way to go. After my humiliation at the hotel, the mall, and the college campus, I didn't figure it could get much worse. Today I had been promised to Mistresses Jenna Jameson and Vanessa Blue, and the fact that I was actually hoping for just a day of rough strapon sex was really a testament to how much my macho will had been broken.

As I emerged from the shower, I saw my mistresses dressed in gym shorts and tee shirts, with knee socks, cleats, and baseball hats. On the bed was my softball outfit. It consisted of a fitted, low cut, pink and white pinstripe Yankees jersey, an ultra short, pleated pink cotton skirt, a pink thong with the word "BITCH" in rhinestones across the back, white knee high socks, and pink six inch platform heels. Without being told, I hurriedly put everything on, and presented myself to my mistresses. "Well, it looks like our little batgirl is ready to go," laughed Mistress Jenna. "Pick up our equipment bags and get your ass to the car."

I tottered over to their bags, and bending at the waist, as I had been taught, I peered in before zipping them closed. Inside the bags were all sorts of chains, gags, dildos, strapons, and some items even I could not recognize. The shock must have registered on my face as I looked up to see Mistress Vanessa laughing at me. "Baby, you are gonna GET IT," she said, as she swatted me on the ass. "Good game, see you out there," she said as I hobbled off to the car with the bags.

After placing the bags in the trunk, I knelt near the back passenger door, awaiting further instructions. Mistress Vanessa hopped in the driver's seat, while Mistress Jenna collared me and attached a short leash. She got in the passenger seat, and dragged me in with her, forcing me to curl up on the floor at her feet. As we sped off down the road, I felt her grip on the leash tighten, bringing my head within inches of her pussy. "Pleasure me slave," she growled. "I sure do love road head from a pretty girl," she said as she ground my face into her. All of a sudden, the car stopped and I heard a voice.

"Excuse me; do you know how fast you were going?" Shit, we had been pulled over.

"Yeah, I was going way too damn fast," replied Mistress Vanessa. "I guess I was a bit distracted by my passengers," she said, pointing to us. Mistress Jenna pulled my face out of her sex and forced me look at the large black policeman, her juices plastered to my face. "Listen officer, this is a major problem for me, as I can't have another speeding ticket. Is there something our little friend here can do for you, to remedy this situation?"

"Please step out of the car," he said to me, as Mistress Jenna handed him my leash.

"No Mistress, please Mistress," I pleaded, as I stepped out of the car. He jerked the leash, bringing me to my knees, as he unzipped his pants, displaying what must have been a 15 inch cock. I knew I was out of practice with dicks that size, and I knew the girth alone would rip me open. I pleaded with my Mistresses again, but to no avail, as he dragged me back to my feet and bent me over the hood of the car. This was going to be painful, and violent, and I began to cry and beg some more. "Mistress, I'll do anything but this, please..." I cried, as he flipped up my tiny skirt.

"You sure are a bitch," he laughed, as he saw the writing on my thong. "You're about to be MY bitch," he yelled, slamming my head on the hood, and then jerking it back with the leash. I could see my Mistresses looking on through the windshield.

"Perhaps you should frisk her, in case she's hiding something in her shirt or panties," offered Mistress Jenna. With that, the cop pulled the jersey down, freeing my tits, and mashing them on the hood. His hands traveled downward, and cold fear hit me. I had not used my little dick in so long, I often forgot about it, but not when a large black cop was about to find something he didn't expect. This was the end, I knew it!

"Holy fucking shit!" he exclaimed, as he grabbed my little dick. "Oh you gonna be REAL sorry now!" he shouted as he rubbed his monster up and down the crack of my ass." Just as he was about to ram into me, his radio went off. "Shit. We have a robbery on the other side of town, you real lucky tonight bitch," he said as he shoved me onto the car, and zipped up his pants. "I best not see any of you around here ever again," he warned, as he sped off.

"That was the best thing I've ever seen," laughed Mistress Jenna. "Good thing we paid those guys to start that robbery, and good thing they were on time, because you almost paid the price for it." I wiped my tears, flipped down my skirt, got back in the car, and we sped away.

Mistress Vanessa stopped the car about ten minutes later, and we got out at a bar. Mistress Jenna grabbed the leash, and I walked dutifully three steps behind her. Mistress Vanessa walked over to a table of women who appeared to be a softball team, while Mistress Jenna dragged me back to the bathroom. To my surprise, we went into the men's room. Mistress handed me a black magic marker and said, "You know what to do." I immediately put the marker in my mouth, and began deep-throating it, as I had done to so many of Mistresses' cocks. Mistress could not contain her laughter. "Wow, we really have broken you, haven't we? No, stupid slut, I want you to write your name and number and that you will be available tonight at midnight at the softball fields."

"Sexy batgirl in need of better equipment. You bring the bats; I'll give you a few places to put them. Meet me at the softball fields on 151st and Oak at midnight, Love Barbie," I wrote on the stall. "That will do nicely, slut," Mistress Jenna said, as she dragged me out of the men's room and toward Mistress Vanessa and company.

I noticed the women at the table were all drinking beer, and that their matching jerseys said, "We Hit Better Because We Bring Our Own Bats" with a silhouette of two women with strapons double teaming a large breasted woman in high heels forming the "H" in the word "Hit." Conversation stopped as we approached the table, and all eyes we focused on me. "Well ladies, I can tell that you like what you see," said Mistress Vanessa. "I'll tell you what, we'll meet you at the ball fields on 151st and Oak at midnight tonight for a little game, how does that sound?"

"Look at that sexy little piece of ass," one shouted. "We just love tryouts for pretty little batgirls. I hope she can handle our bats," she laughed as she pointed to her shirt. "If she does a good job, we may have a position or two open for her on a more permanent basis. We'll see you ladies at midnight, don't be late," she warned.

It was getting late, and my Mistresses said their goodbyes and dragged me back out to the car. I again curled up at the feet of Mistress Jenna as we cruised down the road. We drove out of town and out into the country where I assumed the ball fields were. Mistress Vanessa stopped the car, and Mistress Jenna let me out of the car. She opened one of the bags, and took out some handcuffs and cuffed my hands behind my back. A blindfold was slipped over my eyes, and the remaining bag was hung diagonally over my shoulder, so it would stay in place.

"Now slave, we're going to leave you here," said Mistress Jenna. "As I'm sure you've figured out, we've promised you to two different groups at the same time. That means that someone is going to be angry they aren't getting their piece of ass. Also, both groups think you are a girl, and will probably beat the shit out of you if they find out otherwise. You'll be lucky if all they do is shove a bat up your ass," she laughed. "They will be on two different fields though, so if you choose one way, it'll be the regular plastic dick for you. If you choose the other field, there will be several large, real black dicks waiting to tear you open. Good luck."

All of a sudden I heard the doors slam, and the car peel out, and then there was nothing but silence and darkness. I knew this was not a safe place for a girl like me, and I began to shake and cry. A few minutes later, I saw some light shining through my blindfold, but I heard no voices. Instinctively, I headed toward the light, hoping that it was the women's softball team.

As the ground underneath me changed from grass to dirt, I was grabbed by two pairs of hands and pushed up against what felt like a fence. The bag was removed from my shoulder, and a collar circled my neck, and was clipped to the fence so that my face was at waist level and almost touching the fence. I felt the cool air hardening my nipples, as my jersey was pulled up, exposing my tits. Next I felt the breeze on my ass, as a pair of hands flipped my tiny skirt up onto my back. I still had no idea if I had found the women's or the men's team, and I panicked as I felt a tugging at my thong.

"No, please," I pleaded like a damsel in distress. "Just pull it to the side; I love it in the ass!" There was a howl of women's laughter as a pair of hands grabbed my hips and speared me on huge cock, pressing my face into the fence, where another cock slapped me in the face. I immediately opened my mouth and began sucking the huge dick in front of me, thankful that they were both plastic, but afraid because I knew I had not taken all of either of them yet.

"This is the first part of the tryout, batgirl," a woman said. "You look so pretty there, chained to the fence, getting fucked in the ass and mouth, with your big tits bouncing all over the place. I bet you got those big tits because someone told you to, didn't you?"

"Yes maam," I mumbled from around the cock.

"And you wear those slutty little outfits to turn the boys on, because someone tells you to, don't you?" she asked.

"Yes maam," I replied.

"Such a submissive little girl, I like that," she answered. "You are willing to do anything for the pleasure of others, that's a good start. However, the girls here have a game they'd like to play to see if you really could handle the position." With that, my blindfold was removed, and I could see eight pairs of feet in front of me, and of course the pair behind me, that belonged to the woman who was still plowing my ass.

"Let's see if you can go nine innings in our game," she said. "Each lady will play one inning. Once they have paddled your ass three times with the bat, they may fuck you in the ass for five minutes. For the first four women you will be gagged, so they can choose to give you three more swats or fuck you for two more minutes. After that, the gag will come out, and you will suck more dick. You may wish to be gagged however, as a great deal of noise will attract the men at the other field, who will probably want to come over and get in on this deal. Feel free to beg and plead as you are getting pounded and face-fucked, but it is up to each woman what she feels like doing. Begin!"

With that, my hair was pulled; bringing my face up enough for a ball gag to be slipped in to place, and the cock in my ass was temporarily removed. I looked back between my legs, to see a woman brandishing a bat that had been flattened out on one side, like a paddle. She took three hard swats at my ass, which caused me to scream into the gag and begin crying. That also meant I was taking the seven minute fucking from this one, and she rode me hard, yanking me back on her cock by the handcuffs and shaking the fence until I thought it would collapse.

About twenty minutes later, my ass was in flames, I had tears running down my face, and my asshole felt like you could drive a truck through it. My knees were so weak I almost fell over several times. The gag was removed, and a pair of nipple clamps was attached to my tits. A bat donut weight was added, and as I opened my mouth to scream in pain, another dick was shoved in my mouth. The handcuffs were also threaded through the fence reattached so my hands were chained together in front of me, improving my balance so they could pound me harder.

The next few women took no heed to my pleadings for the gag, and in fact paddled me harder for asking, to the great amusement of the rest of the women. I did my best to keep my lips wrapped around the cock in front of me, to minimize the noise coming from our field. The whole time, the women were carrying on conversations about how they hated men.

"Yeah, I figured out I was a lesbian in college. I dated one too many asshole fraternity guys, and that was it for me," said one.

"Same here. If I ever run into one of those assholes again, I'm gonna rip him apart," said another one.

"They always made me feel so weak," said the woman who was hammering away at my ass. "I think that's why I like doing THIS so much," she said as she withdrew all 12 inches of her cock and drove it all the way to the base, again smashing me into the fence. After hearing the conversation, I was afraid for my life, and concentrated on minimizing my movement to keep my little dick in my thong. Unfortunately, the last spearing was so violent, that my little dick sprung free.

Everything stopped, and I was sure I was dead. The rod was pulled from my ass, the spanking stopped, and everything was silent. "Please...don't hurt me," I cried. "I'm not a man; I'm a sissy little slut. I've been begging my mistresses to get rid of it and make me a true sissy. Please. I think you'll feel better if you just go back to fucking my ass," I said as I batted my eyes coquettishly.

"No, you'll feel better if I go back to fucking your ass, you dirty slut!" my assailant yelled. There was a lot of yelling amongst the group, and the general consensus was to punish me until our noise brought the men over from the other field. My collar was unclipped from the fence, as were my hands. I was thrown to the dirt on my back, and my hands were spread wide and chained to the bottom of the fence. My ankles were cuffed together, and then pulled over my head and secured to the bottom of the fence as well, catching my heels in the chain link fence.

Two women with paddles knelt near my ass, and started taking alternating swings, one at each ass cheek. Within seconds, my already burning ass was on fire again, and I began to scream in pain. I looked up to see another woman looming over me with an enormous black dick. Before I could beg her to stop, she dropped down, ramming it into my ass. She continued to fuck me, shaking the fence and making my heels clack together for which added to the noise. The others kept paddling, and I kept screaming and crying. My big tits flopped around, and I could catch glimpses of my little dick pointing toward my face when my melons shifted just right.

"Oh, hi boys," one of the women said. "We're breaking in the new batgirl. Anyone want to help?"

"Hell yeah we do," the men said.

"Mistress, no please..." I begged.

"I am not your mistress, you little slut," my current partner laughed. "I will do as I please with you," she said, pulling her cock out, and driving it down into my ass all the way to the base one last time. Doing so, she finally hit my prostate, and I came all over my tits, and a bit on my face. I looked up at the gathering of women and men, again afraid of what was going to happen.

"What the fuck is this shit?" one of the men yelled. "Batgirl, my ass! I can see her bat. That's a dude! Y'all are lucky I didn't stick my dick in that, or there would have been hell to pay!"

"Fuck that, man. I want in," another one yelled, as he unzipped his pants and stood over me.

"Please no. Please..." I whimpered.

"Ok, that's enough," I heard Mistress Jenna say. I was never so relieved to hear her voice. "Thank you everyone for helping us teach our little slut a lesson, but we must get her home," she said as she unchained my arms and legs.

I stood up, tucked my spent little dick back into my thong, and flipped my little skirt back into place. I looked down, and instinctively cupped my tits and licked my cum off of them, pausing to gaze lustily at the crowd. I scooped the rest off of my stomach with my index finger and licked that off as well. Then I wobbled back to the car and collapsed in the back seat.

The next thing I remember I was slapped awake, and was back in the hotel, surrounded by my Mistresses for the week. "Well, well, it looks like our little batgirl had quite a day," laughed Mistress Brittany. "What do you think today's lesson was, slut?"

"Fear, Mistress," I trembled.

"That is correct, slave, nice job ladies," said Mistress Brittany. "You better get some rest, because tomorrow you are the property of Mistresses Summer Cummings and Sky Blue.

With that I rolled back over on my stomach, exhausted from the poundings and the fear, and the last thing I remember was the cool fabric of my skirt brushing against my burning ass.