Broadway Hollywood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frenchman
Frenchman
255 Followers

I placed both of my hands on her tits and carefully began examining them. "You are a very wicked girl. You've have been hiding them from everyone in this ugly, stupid, plain white cotton bra." Still massaging each breast, I moved my thumbs and forefingers to each of her pointy nipples and began firmly twisting and stretching them. "When we're through here, I want you to go Downstairs to the First Floor Foundations Department and tell Mrs. Gains that you are going to require her sexiest matching bra and panties for tonight. Make sure they are white and gossamer so that your pussy hair and nipples will be sure to show through. Tell her to put it on my account. But you need not tell her more. Do you understand? Good, then go to Paula Lindly's station and get the white see-through blouse on display near her register. If you're not sure, page me on the house phone and I will instruct her as to what you want. Understand?"

Peggy's eyes were closed while I continued my firm twisting and pulling on her bright-pink nipples. They had lengthened out and were getting harder and fatter due to the excitement caused by my fingers. I relished in the knowledge of all the perverted things I was going to do to her fine delicate nipples. I noticed she had a soft smile on her lips from the instructions I had given concerning the sexy underwear she was going to be putting on. I'm sure she was picturing the way she would look at the party. She had indeed become my Mistress. The prim-and-proper Peggy was now my 'bitch-in-waiting' and she was loving it. Now I was going to maker her 'Sign, Seal and Deliver' the final contract of her agreement to become my Mistress!

Stepping back I said let me see your panties. She slowly pulled the tapered skirt up but it would only travel about half way up her thighs. I reached under her skirt and pulled the crotch of her panties to one side. She was dripping wet. Her little hot snatch was so moist that the hair at the bottom of her pussy was 'dew-drenced' in her juices. I inserted my long middle finger slowly into her wet cunny. She bent slightly forward from the delicious sensation of my finger fucking her cunt. She was unbelievably tight. "I see it's been a long time since you've had a proper fucking. Just when was your last fuck, my dear?" "About a year and a-half ago". Jesus, I couldn't believe that a single working girl living alone in Hollywood would go that long with out some regular 'dicking.' "What's your problem…why so long?" Her answer was surprising yet very delicious to my ears. "Because I'm a tight-ass little bitch." And then Peggy smiled widely showing her beautiful white teeth. 'Signed'… Now for the 'Sealed' part!

'Well, well, my fine little slut that's over as of now. Later tonight we will see about loosening that tight ass of yours." Again, she smiled. "Now Mistress Peggy, unzip my trousers and take out my cock." She placed one of the mink coats in front of me. Kneeling, she began unzipping my pants. Reaching inside I felt the wonderful sensation at the first touch of her fingers on my flesh. Wrapping her long thin fingers around my hardening shaft she had a little trouble removing it due to its erect state. After some difficulty and adjusting of my underwear, she managed to remove it. She let go dropping her hand… and stared at it for a moment. Once again smiling, she licked her lips and looked up at me with her big brown eyes. "Do you approve?" I asked. "Yes Bill…it's…very nice." "Well, then take it into your mouth Mistress and suck me off. At the party, I'm going fuck you until you're raw and bow-legged. But for now, you're going to give me some of what Betty was giving Sid."

Once again she placed her hands on my cock and gently brought it up to her face. She slowly began feeding it between her lips and into her mouth. It was done with a tenderness I had not seen expected. It was as though she was either not very used to giving 'head' or timid due to my unexpected request. Her countenance had changed from a defiant bitch to that of a woman in humble service of her Master. Her bright red lipstick was harsh contrast to my fat white veiny cock. She put as much as she could into her mouth and then started to move her head forward and back. I've heard it said there is no such thing as bad blow jobs (only that some are better). Her first ministrations were very poor indeed.

Peggy, "How many cocks have you sucked." Lifting her mouth from my penis, she said, "None." I was shocked! "Surely you must have at least tried it?" "No, my mother told me it was nasty and sick. I've had guys ask, but I wouldn't ever do it." [That solved the mystery of her lack of boyfriends.] "Then why are you sucking mine?" Peggy once again put on that beautiful grin and said, "Because I'm your Mistress and you said I had to do everything you asked." I never before had any woman's complete and unquestioned obedience. This sweet woman was on her knees in a cold storage locker holding my cock in her hand and affirming she was going to give me anything I asked. I had never known such power and it was an unbelievable feeling. 'Sealed!'…Onward to the 'Delivered' part!

"I haven't the time to teach you everything about sucking a man's cock. So for now, take it into your mouth and do as I say!" She once again took it between the lips of her warm wet mouth. "That's good, now fasten your lips around it and suck as if you were sucking your thumb. Yes that's much better. Use your tongue as you suck. Pretend you're a dog licking water from his bowl. Oh, fucking great." She was learning fast. The act of sucking is very natural. When a woman does it poorly it's usually due to a mental block having been placed by a stupid parent or some religious nut teaching the false doctrine that sucking a cock is dirty. I know several men that have the same misguided notion when it comes to eating a ripe and delicious pussy.

"Now, run your lips and tongue up and down my shaft making it real wet with the saliva from your mouth. Perfect, your becoming such a good little cock sucker." I lifted my pecker up and carefully extracted my balls from my shorts. "Now suck these gently into your mouth. That's it, g-e-n-t-l-y, good! Now, suck very gently using your tongue on my sensitive nut-sack. Yessss! Now put your lips here under this spot just below my fat cock-head. Very nice, lick.. lick it." Peggy was now strumming my dick up and down with her wet lips as though it were her favorite food and all the while looking up with those huge brown adoring eyes. Then without any further instruction she stuffed my erection into her mouth and began sucking and bobbing with urgency. I saw her other hand snake into her panties. The little bitch was getting off at sucking my dick. "Squeeze my dick tighter baby." Now her hand and mouth was fucking my hard wet pole in perfect harmony.

I grabbed the bun of her hair and timed my trusting with her movements. "Peggy, I'm gonna cum, baby!" I didn't want her to try and swallow my load with my fat cock still in her mouth. Don't get me wrong, she was definitely going to swallow all of my seed. But it takes some practice to do it with a fat cock still stuffed in your mouth (without choking). My cock was definitely big and fat and I didn't want her to choke and lose the enjoyment of her first blow job. I pulled my cock out and squeezed the tip hard, temporarily shutting-off the boiling jizz that was ready to ejaculate from my cock. "Open your mouth honey." She looked like a fledgling in a nest with its beak open wide for a worm. She was going to get a worm all right, my cummy-worm to gobble down her gullet. I started to ejaculate my warm salty seed onto her tongue and into her mouth. "Don't swallow until I tell you. SHIT! Oh, FUCKING shit!". The first spurt arced across her cheek and onto one of the mink coats. Some customer is going to wonder how someone's dried (dick) snot got on her beautiful mink.

Most of my copious load hit the mark and Peggy patiently waited until I had deposited all the sperm that I had into her mouth. It was so fucking hot to see this woman who, moments before, had acted like such a naïve bitch; and who was now kneeling before me with a mouth full of my frothy cum. "Ok, you can close your mouth and slowly swallow. That right, very good baby. Is it all gone?" Peggy opened her mouth and showed me it was indeed all gone except for some stringy traces on the sides of her tongue. I placed my spent cock back into her mouth for a final suck or two. "Take it inside and suck it again so you can clean my cock completely baby….that's the way. Very nice, Oh, ahhh!"

I shivered at the sensation of her tongue raking up the last of my syrupy thick cream. She had really gotten the hang of it and was obviously enjoying the knowledge that she had thoroughly satisfied her man. The moment she had swallowed my cum, she had also completed the "Delivered" and final stage of our Contract.

We had been so focused on the intensity of our first session of 'controlled -sex' we had ignored the cold from the storage locker that now had us both near freezing. I wiped her cheek with my hanky and we arranged our cloths and walked out into the warm air of the store. I gave her a lingering kiss by the shipping elevator as a reward for her obedience. Looking out upon 'Floor' of the world famous Broadway Hollywood I felt like a King surveying his domain. I gave my loyal subject a pinch on the ass and said, "Now go get ready honey, its going to be a hella-va-party. And don't forget to fasten your seatbelt, it's going to be a bumpy ride!"

[This ended the first entry in dad's diary. The second entry said, "Betty ______'s Party and the Pool Table. I continued reading each entry with shocking amazement at my quiet father's revelations regarding his new path toward mastering 'sexual control.']

Frenchman
Frenchman
255 Followers
12