Broadway Video Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was then that Cindy got her first up-close look at Scott's manhood. It was fully erect and quite a sight to behold, bobbing up and down heavily whenever he moved. She resisted the urge to grab ahold of it as Alicia poured oil over her breasts. Scott and Alicia took their time smearing the oil over Cindy's breasts, stroking them gently and tugging on the stiff nipples. Again their hands slowly worked their way down Cindy's body and down to her legs. By the time they had worked their way back up to her thighs, Cindy was practically squirming, aching for them to touch her soaking pussy.

Alicia moved up and concentrated on Cindy's breasts as Scott slipped a finger inside her. Scott massaged her clit as he moved a thick finger in and out of her. Alicia bent down and took one of Cindy's nipples in her mouth, licking it and flicking it with her tongue. Scott then laid down and covered Cindy's pussy with his mouth. Cindy was almost overwhelmed by the sensation of four roaming hands and two hungry mouths working on her. With Alicia's soft mouth engulfing her breasts and Scott's ministrations on her clit, Cindy felt her orgasm build and shake through her. Cindy cried out as she raised her hips to meet Scott's mouth and she came harder than she had ever cum before.

As Cindy came down from her orgasm the three of them switched places and Alicia laid down. A repeat of what happened to Cindy was about to happen to Alicia, only this time the sexual electricity was ratcheted way up. Little time was spent on the extremeties as Cindy and Scott worked the oil over Alicia's breasts and pussy. Cindy gently kissed and sucked Alicia's nipples as Scott stroked her slit. Feeling a bit bold, Cindy kissed her way down to Alicia's pussy, moving Scott out of the way. She breathed in the musky scent of Alicia's womanhood as she lowered her head to her mound. Cindy tentatively lapped at Alicia's pussy at first, then began to go at it with wanton lust, darting her tongue inside and flicking her stiff clit.

Scott suggested they swing around into a 69 and they ate each other to orgasm as he fondled their breasts while he stroked his aching cock. Now it was Scott's turn. He laid back onto the sheet and Cindy poured some oil out onto her palm. She immediately wrapped her hand around Scott's swollen member and pumped up and down. She groped at he balls as she worked the considerable length of his shaft. After a few strokes Cindy took Scott's cock into her mouth. She continued pumping the shaft with her hand as she sucked on the plumb-sized head and took as much of his cock her mouth as she could.

Cindy and Alicia alternated sucking on Scott's cock for a short time then Cindy got up and straddled Scott's pole. She slowly lowered her still soaking wet box down onto it until it was all the way inside. Her pussy had never felt so completely filled. She rode up and down on Scott's cock as Alicia moved behind her and plaid with her nipples. Alicia whispered in Cindy's ear, "Is this what you thought about when you watched our video, riding Scott's huge cock?" "Oh yes, it's so big. It feels so good," she moaned in response. Scott grabbed onto Cindy's hips and pulled her down to him, thrusting deeper inside each time she slid down onto his dick.

Unexpectedly, Scott sat up and eased Cindy onto her back. He pulled her legs up to his chest and began pistoning his cock in and out of her pussy as Alicia straddled Cindy's face. Cindy wrapped her arms around Alicia's legs and ate her pussy as Scott rammed into her. Alicia came again as she ground her pussy into Cindy's face. Scott couldn't hold out any longer and he blurted out, "I'm cumming," as he withdrew and shot his load out onto Cindy's stomach and breasts. Alicia dismounted Cindy and lapped up Scott's pearly white cum from Cindy's body. When her tongue was coated with Scott's semen, she moved up and kissed Cindy deeply. Their tongues intertwined and spread the taste of the oil and cum between them. All three collapsed into a sweaty, panting heap on the sheet.

When the three of them recovered they had one more drink and Cindy got dressed, saying she had to get home in case Mike called from out of town. She asked Scott and Alicia to give her the videotape of the evening's events and went home. After a quick shower Cindy went to bed and just lay there, replaying the events of the evening in her head. As she drifted off to sleep a contented smile crept over her lips. She watched the video the following evening and got so hot she wound up frigging herself to orgasm. Cindy then hid the tape in a place she knew Mike would never find it. When Mike returned from his trip, Cindy said nothing about the wild night of sex she had with Scott and Alicia. She wasn't sure how her would react. The subject of a threesome had come up during after-sex conversations before but she was pretty sure that Mike wanted to be one of the people involved.

A month or so later Mike's boss gave him the keys to his cabin in the mountains and told him to take Cindy up and relax for the weekend. Mike and Cindy thought it would be fun to invite a couple friends up with them but it was short notice and most of their friends had made other plans and couldn't go. Bill and Janet wound up not having any plans and the four of them headed out on Friday night with a cooler full of beer and other fun-in-the-sun necessities. They arrived around 10 PM and and unpacked their things. The cabin was fairly secluded but very modern. It had all the amenities of an expensive home in the suburbs, including a satellite dish and hot tub. The four of them unwound from their journey and by watching a little TV and having a few drinks, then they headed off to bed.

The next day the gang grabbed a cooler full of beer and headed down a dirt path to a stretch of beach that was only accessable from the lake and their cabin. They all enjoyed the day, reading books, drinking, and sunning themselves. When they all felt a bit baked they waded into cold waters of the lake and took a dip. Bill and Mike couldn't help but notice the effect of the cold water on the girls. Cindy and Janet's nipples were noticeably jutting out under their suits. After a while longer at the beach they were all ready to head back to the cabin. Later they had a nice dinner and some wine. Before long Cindy was ready for bed. The sun and the booze had taken their toll on her and she excused herself and headed to bed.

Mike, Bill, and Janet sat out on the deck and talked while they threw back their drinks. Bill suggested that they relax in the hot tub and they headed to the jacuzzi. Bill and Mike took the cover off as Janet brought another round of drinks for them. "We're all set," said Mike, "Now all we have to do is throw on our suits and jump in." Janet scoffed, "Suits, schmoots, it's not like we all haven't seen it before." With that Janet pulled her top off over her head and undid her bra, freeing her large beautiful breasts. Mike tried not to stare too obviously as he looked on. He and Bill also began disrobing and, after Mike turned on the jets, the three of them slid into the tub.

At first everyone was quiet as they enjoyed the warm water and jets. It was Bill who broke the silence with, "So Mike, what do you think of the club so far?" "I think it's great," said Mike, "Our sex life has never been better, not that there was anything wrong with it in the first place. It's almost like an event when we do a new scene. We keep trying to top the last scene." "We thought the video of you and Cindy in the shower was great," Janet responded, "Especially for your first try." Mike thanked her and asked them what made them come up with the idea for the club in the first place.

Bill said he and Janet had made some videos of their own and had loaned their camera out to some of the other couples in the complex before they bought their own camcorders. "We suspected they were using the camera to make their own tapes by the way they hounded us to borrow it. One alcohol-soaked evening we all ended up confessing that we had filmed ourselves having sex with our partners and I came up with the idea of the club. Janet's always been a bit of an exhibitionist anyway so I figured she would go for it." "Who, me," Janet responded in a Betty Boop voice, as she stood up, seductively running hands over her breasts and down her body, "I just don't know what you're talking about."

Janet sat back down and they all laughed at her show, but Mike could feel his dick getting hard from the brief show she had just put on. He ran back his favorite scenes of theirs in his head and blurted out, "You know, your guys' scenes are my favorites. I could sit and watch a whole tape just of you guys getting it on." "Oh, really," Janet replied, sounding as if she didn't believe him. "If you don't believe me, believe this," Mike said as he stood up in the tub and showed off his now fully erect cock. Oh, my, we must do something to help this poor man," Janet cooed as she moved across the tub and took Mike's dick in her hand.

Janet began stroking Mike's wet rod as Bill felt his own cock spring to life under the water. Janet had Mike sit back on the edge of the tub and she moved down between his legs. Janet licked up and down Mike's shaft as she fondled his balls. She swirled her tongue around the swollen head a bit then swallowed as much of his cock as she could while Bill stroked his throbbing tool under the water. Mike watched Janet bob on his cock as she stroked the shaft, living the fantasies he dreamed up while masturbating to Bill and Janet's videos. He reached down and fondled Janet's swaying breasts, twisting the nipples, as she sucked him. As Janet sucked Mike's dick, Bill moved behind Janet and buried his face in her spread pussy. Bill ran his tongue all the way up to Janet's ass and back down to her clit as she moaned.

Moments later Janet swung around, pushed Bill to the other side of the tub, and began working on his cock. Mike gazed at the sight before him and practically drooled. Here was the woman he had seen in the videos and fantasized about naked and bent over right before his eyes. Janet's pink slit was spread slightly and glistening with moisture. That round ass, those full hips. He could almost cum just looking at her this close. As Janet continued sucking Bill off, Mike moved up behind her. He rubbed the throbbing head of his dick up and down her wet slit, teasing her pussy, and then he plunged deep inside her with one thrust. The warm wetness engulfed Mike's cock as he pumped in and out. He grabbed Janet's hips and began slowly thrusting inside her hungry pussy, not wanting to cum too soon, then he picked up the speed and force as he went.

Janet moaned, "Oh, yes, fuck me harder. Fuck me." She could feel Mike's balls slapping against her clit with each thrust and began to play with her hard nub. Janet sucked and pumped Bill's'cock harder and faster as she got more and more excited. Mike could feel his cock about to explode and he cried out, "I'm cumming." Janet responded with, "Yes, cum inside me, Mike, cum in my pussy." Mike shot what felt like the biggest load of his life deep inside Janet's hot pussy. He kept thrusting and it seemed like he wouldn't stop shooting cum inside her. Janet recognized Bill's familiar moan and she knew he was cumming soon, too. Bill filled her mouth with jism as she pumped his cock. She swallowed his load and milked every last drop from Bill's dick.

With both Mike and Bill taken care of, Janet moves to the edge of the hot tub, spreads her legs wide, and says, "Okay boys, my turn. Come and get it." Mike needs no coaxing as he dives face first into her spread pussy. He licks and sucks clit and slides his tongue into Janet's soaking wet pussy as she moans. Janet puts her hands on Mike's head and grinds his face to her crotch as he works her into a frenzy. She shudders and jerks as she reaches her peak, moaning loudly all the while. Mike then moves aside and Bill takes his place. Bill shoves his still-hard cock into his wife's pussy as Mike moves up and sucks Janet's large nipples. Janet pants, "Mike, stand up here." He moves up so that his soft dick is right in front of Janet's face and she works it with her mouth and fingers, bringing it back to life.

Bill fucks Janet harder as he watches her suck another man's right in front of him. Mike watches his cock slide in and out of Janet's mouth as he plays with her breasts. He can't take his eyes off his hard cock gliding between Janet's lips as he thrusts his hips. Mike can feel himself building to another orgasm. Janet fondles his balls as she sucks, then slides a finger back to Mike's ass. She rubs his hole for a moment then slips the tip of her finger into his ass. No had ever done this to Mike before and it sent him over the edge, moaning loudly, "Oh, yeah, yes," as he came. After she had finished sucking Mike off she rubbed her clit as Bill fucked her to orgasm, adding his cum to Mike's inside her pussy. Janet worked herself to orgasm one last time as Bill finished shooting his wad. The three of them sat back down in their seats and enjoyed the jacuzzi, along with the spent feeling of release. No one mentioned the event the next day, but there were coy smiles shared between the participants. Needless to say, Mike did not tell Cindy, out of fear she would be hurt.

Things went along pretty normally for a while, and Valentine's Day was fast approaching. Bill thought it would be fun to have a get-together for the occasion and have a sort of awards ceremony for the members of the club. He made up fliers, which stated what the party entailed, and gave them to all the couples in the club: The couples would each pick a scene from their tape they thought was the hottest, and one they thought was the most creative. They would show the scenes, which had not been seen by the other couples per club rules, and everyone at the party would vote for a winner in each category. Everyone would be given ballots and would rate the scenes from 1 to 10. You couldn't vote if you were in the scene. There would be prizes for the winners in the two catagories and everyone in the club needed to come if the party was going to happen.

Everyone in the club advised Bill that they would come to the party and they went about chosing their favorite scenes. When Valentine's Day arrived everyone was in a festive mood and came with tapes in hand to Bill and Janet's apartment. Bill had rented a huge big-screen TV for the party. After everyone mingled around a bit and had a few drinks Bill said it was time to begin the show. All the couples sat back in chairs and on the couch as names were put in a hat to draw the order of the videos shown. Bill advised the party guests to try to control any urges they felt while watching the videos and they would be rewarded in the end. The first names drawn were Steve and Patti.

Steve pushed their tape into the VCR and pressed "Play" and the first nominee for most creative scene came onto the screen. It was a scene Bill and Janet had shot. Bill was in bed and Janet was dressed up in a nurse's uniform with white stockings and a garter belt. It was well acted out and was enjoyed by all. When the scene was over everyone applauded and Steve fast-forwarded to the scene he and Patti had selected as their favorite. It featured Mike and Cindy. Cindy was tied up to their bed and blindfolded. When the scene was over, once again everyone hooted and applauded. The scenes were rated by the couples, the votes were placed in a hat different hat, and the next names were drawn. It was Bill and Janet.

Bill put their tape in and the first scene was an "Army" one with Paul and Denise dressed in camoflage clothing. Denise ordered Paul to do as she said, just like a Drill Sergeant. Everyone got a kick out of it and their "Best Scene" nominee was one with Steve and Patti making love by a pool. They fucked on the diving board, their tanned bodies glistening in the sun. All voted and the next couple picked was Paul and Denise. They had a change of pace for their picks. They felt the most creative scene on their tape was also the best one, so they only showed one scene. The other couples began to complain, stating they couldn't do that, and that they were copping out, but everyone changed their tune when they saw the video.

The scene featured Scott and Alicia. They had set up miniblinds in front of the camera to simulate the feeling of being a voyeur watching them through their window. As the couples watched the video they understood why the scene had been selected for both catagories. They saw some of the hottest sex out of any of the scenes they had seen to that point. Everyone again voted on the scene and the next names picked were Scott and Alicia. The first scene, their pick for "Best Scene," had Paul and Denise in it. It involved various foods. From bananas and cucumbers, to pudding and whipped cream. The next scene was Mike and Cindy's scene where they had hung the camera from the ceiling, pointing down. It gave the scene the "mirror over the bed" effect and everyone thought it was an interesting angle to watch the action from.

Last, but not least, it was Mike and Cindy's turn to show their nominees. Their pick for "Most Creative" was Bill and Janet's scene where the camera was always held by the person who was having a sex act performed on them, sort of a first hand view of the action. The close-ups were great. You could see everything closer than normal because the person working the camera zoomed in on everything. Mike and Cindy's nominee for the "Best Scene" was, ironically enough, Scott and Alicia's massage scene.

Since the very beginning all the men had raging hard-ons from watching the sex scenes and the women were equally turned on. They all remembered Bill's comment so no one acted on their urges, other than shifting in their seats or adjusting their stiff cocks in their pants. After the massage scene ended, Bill collected the ballots and and told everyone to take a break and stretch their legs while he tabulated the results. Everyone was buzzing about all the hot sex they had just seen and had another drink while Bill added the votes up. A short time later Bill had everyone sit back down, as he was about to announce the winners.

Bill said, very formally, "The winner for 'Most Creative Scene' is...Mike and Cindy's 'Overhead Camera' scene." Everyone clapped as Mike and Cindy stood up and took a bow. Bill then handed a box to them. Everyone watched as they opened it. Inside were a bottle of expensive champagne, a big flesh-colored dildo, and a blank videotape. Bill said he would explain the videotape after the next award was given out. "And the award for 'Best Scene' goes to...Scott and Alicia for their 'Peeping Tom' scene." All in the group agreed that theirs was the best scene and voiced their approval. Bill presented Scott and Alicia with a box identical to Mike and Cindy's. Inside were another bottle of champagne, a vibrator, and a blank videotape.

"Now let me explain about the videotapes," said Bill. "I am going to set up two videocameras here in the living room and Janet and I are going to act out a scene for you live. The only people with a videotaped souvinier of tonight's activities will be the winners. You may join in with Janet and me, or do whatever you like. With this being Valentine's Day, the spirits flowing freely, and everyone more than a little turned on from watching the videos, you are encouraged to let yourselves go and enjoy yourselves. Now let's get ready for the show."

The cameras were set up and the furnature was rearranged to better accomadate the camera's views. No one had noticed that Janet had disappeared into her bedroom a few minutes earlier. Bill turned on the cameras and retreated to the bedroom as Janet emerged in a long trenchcoat. She put on some sexy music and moved to the center of the room. Janet then began to slowly move her hips with the music and untied the belt on the trenchcoat. She continued to slowly, seductively dance to the music as she took the coat off, revealing for all to see that she was wearing only a sheer red bra, matching panties, and red stockings and a garter belt.