Brock and Judy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen moved in with Judy and me on her next day off. Everything was going great between the three of us. I continued to treat Judy like a slut at least once a week, made love to her at least twice a week, and the three of us made love to each other a couple of times a week. Two months after our first time together, Gwen told Judy and me that she was pregnant. Gwen and I were ecstatic, but I noticed that Judy didn't seem to be happy from the news. I waited until I saw her in the kitchen alone before I asked her what was wrong.

"Judy, I saw the look of sadness that came over your face when Gwen told us she was pregnant. Why are you sad? I thought this was going to be okay with you. You knew when we asked Gwen to join with us that this was going to happen. I meant what I said when we talked to Gwen. You'll always be first in my heart and I'll never stop loving you!"

"You say that now, Brock, but having children will change everything. Gwen will be the mother of your children and not me. You and Gwen will be involved in raising them the way you want them to be raised. How can you know your feelings won't change when the baby is borne?"

"Judy, we talked about this before. You will be involved with the children's' upbringing also. Yes, some things will have to change, but my love for you will never change I promise you that and I've never broken a promise to you and you know it! Come here and let me hold you!"

Judy melted into my arms and clung to me as we stood there in the kitchen. After a few moments, I lifted Judy's face up so I could kiss her lips. I kissed her with the most tender, loving kiss I had ever given her. When we both needed to take a breath we broke from our kiss.

"Go up to our room and wait for me on the bed, my darling. I'm going to go tell Gwen to give us a couple of hours of privacy before she joins us. I love you with most of my heart and always will."

I found Gwen in the den looking at her e-mails. She understood fully after I explained what was going on with Judy and how we needed to be alone for a little while. I promised Gwen that I would celebrate the good news of our pregnancy with her the next day whether Judy wanted to join us or not. I spent the next two hours making love to my darling wife and by the time we were done she was as happy with Gwen being pregnant as I was. She watched the next night as I pleasured Gwen with my mouth, fingers, and cock before joining me in giving Gwen one last huge orgasm while in the 69 position with Gwen on top and my dick alternating between being inside Gwen's pussy and Judy's mouth. When Gwen had came from both of our attention, I finished the night by fucking Judy like the slut she was and coming with her one last time before we all went to sleep.

Seven months later, Brock Jr. was born. The only change that his addition to our family caused was the sleeping arrangements the three of us had shared since Gwen had moved in. We had re-done the room across from the master suite into a nursery with a queen sized bed that Gwen slept in when she wasn't working night shift after returning to the hospital from maternity leave even though she didn't need to work because of the money Judy's commissions, my half percent of all sales at the realty company, and some monthly income from some wise investments Judy and our trusted money manager had made for us. Judy and I slept in it on the nights that Gwen did work at the hospital.

Judy was a big help with Jr. during that first year of his life and her anxiety over my feelings for her changing had faded away when she saw I hadn't changed in my treatment of her or Gwen. I always went to Judy first whenever I was troubled, needed some TLC, or whenever we had been separated for any length of time. The sex between the three of us returned to almost the same level that it had been at before Jr'.s arrival. Our little family was happy and content with each other for the first time since Gwen's announcement that she was pregnant. Her announcement that she was pregnant again ten months after Jr.'s birth didn't cause the anxiety in Judy that Jr.'s did. Judy accepted it with the same joy and excitement that I did. When we found out Gwen was carrying twins, we were all ecstatic because it meant the three children we had agreed to would be accomplished in only two pregnancies. I graciously agreed to let our twin girls be named Estelle and Thelma which were the names of their two moms' mothers'. Gwen and Judy had been working together since Jr'.s birth to the point that we considered them to both be his mom and that was the way they planned for it to be from now on which I had no problem with. Gwen didn't return to the hospital after the birth of the twins and she took over the care of the house while I returned to farming our 200 acres.

When Larry Johnson Sr. announced his retirement four years later, his son approached Judy about taking over the president's position. I wasn't too thrilled about the idea because it would mean Judy would have to spent more time at the realty company, but reluctantly agreed with the stipulation that she'd quit without argument if it began to affect our happy home. Everything was fine for the next six months then disaster again came into our lives.

I was sitting in the dark to the side of our front door so that Judy wouldn't be able to see me when she came in at 3 AM that Friday morning. She was on the ground with my hand over her mouth before she knew what was happening. Gwen had the duct tape around her wrists and had her arms secured behind her back before taping her legs together. Gwen slapped a piece of tape across Judy's mouth before she even realized I had removed my hand. Gwen helped me carry Judy to our bedroom and sat quietly while I used my hunting knife to cut the two thousand dollar Dior woman's business suit Judy had bought only a week earlier from her body. I could see the fear in her eyes when I flipped her over onto her back when she was completely naked. I bent down to whisper into her ear.

"You're naked in our bedroom so you know what that means! You'll not scream and you'll not lie to me! The first one of either of those and I'll cut you bad enough to leave an ugly scar that only the three of us will see until the coroner gets you on his slab! Oh by the way, it'll be in a place that won't allow you to wear those tiny bikinis we all love for you to wear in the summer! When I remove the tape, you'll not speak until I give you permission and I better not hear any lame ass excuses for your actions for the last couple of weeks or the events from this evening that required you to stay out until 3 AM in the morning! The children are with Gwen's parents who have agreed to keep them until we come for them! Gwen has agreed to help me because she truly loves me and whatever happens tonight, I trust her to keep quiet about it! Nod your head yes if you understand and are going to cooperate!"

I stood and looked down at the woman I had first given my heart to fifteen years ago and saw the reason she had been out until 3 AM, a bruise on her left breast. I saw tears running down her cheek and could hear Gwen crying softly behind me. I jerked the tape from her mouth not caring about the skin from around her mouth and off her lips that came with it.

"I see why you were out until 3 AM on a Friday morning, bitch! Who's the bastard that put that bruise on your tit, you cheating slut?!"

"Larry Jr., but it's not what you think, Brock!"

Before I could stop myself, I slashed Judy across that same breast deep enough for the blood to gush and wide enough to require staples to close it. Judy passed out from the pain.

"Stop the bleeding and close it up then come find me!" I told Gwen before I stomped from the room and down the stairs.

I was sitting in that same chair when Gwen came for me twenty minutes later. My anger had abated while I sat and thought about what had happened to bring us to this point. We walked back upstairs and I saw four staples in Judy's breast where I had slashed it. I took a very cold washcloth and used it to awaken Judy. She cried quietly as she lay there before me.

"The next few questions require only yes or no answers, Judy! If anything else but those two responses comes out of your mouth, I'll cut your other tit so that it matches the one I've already cut! Do you understand me, slut?"

"Yes Brock, I understand."

"Did you fuck Larry Jr. tonight?"

"NO!"

"Have you fucked him at any time in the last two weeks?"

"NO!"

"Have you given him any blowjobs or hand jobs in the last two weeks?"

"Yes." Judy whispered barely loud enough for me to hear. My anger burst upon me anew and I slashed Judy across her right breast and then her stomach. Thankfully the slash across her stomach wasn't deep enough to expose her internal organs and she again past out from the pain.

"Gwen, I'm sorry I've done this to her, but I need you to tend to her wounds and to take care of her while I take care of the other part of this problem. I'll be back as quick as I can."

I left my house and got into the five hundred dollar beater of a car I had bought earlier in the week. The plates on it were stolen and I had used falsified identification when I had bought the car from an individual in the neighboring county to ours. I drove to the realty company where I knew Larry Jr. was at that moment.

When Judy had begun coming home late from the realty company a couple of weeks earlier, I knew something was wrong. My brother Sam had used Judy's keys and security code to get into the realty office and installed recorders in Judy's and Larry Jr.'s offices. I had all the evidence I needed to justify in my own mind the actions from earlier in the night and the ones I was about to perpetrate.

I was on Larry before he knew I was even in the building. A single blow from the tire iron from the car rendered him unconscious and I taped him together so I could carry him to his car. I got the paper bag from the liquor store from my car then drove Larry's car to an abandoned farm two miles down the road from the realty company's offices. I pulled into the barn that was surprisingly still in fairly good shape. I slapped Larry in the face lightly enough not to leave any marks, but firmly enough to rouse him from his unconscious state. I could see the fear in his eyes when he recognized me.

"I promised Judy I'd kill her and the bastard she cheated on me with if she ever cheated on me again! This can be painful or painless depending on you! You're going to drink this fifth of vodka as fast as you can without wasting any or I'm going to pour it all over you and light you on fire using one of your own signature cigars! Either way you die tonight! Who knows maybe all the evidence will burn up and they never catch me! I will hurt you very badly if you yell or refuse to do as I say, your choice! Do you understand me, Larry?"

Larry shook his head yes and sat docilely while I removed the tape from his mouth more gently than I had from Judy's. He drank the fifth of vodka without saying a word and had it finished in fifteen minutes. He passed out fifteen minutes later and I began setting up the scene. I removed the tape from his clothes and body, placed him behind the wheel of his car with his left arm dangling out the window, made sure the vodka bottle was next to his right hand, lit one of his cigars and puffed it until the end was glowing red, and dropped it onto the conveniently placed pile of hay. The hay was ablaze before I got out of the barn.

I cut across the fields and was back at the realty company fifteen minutes later and drove toward home with no sirens from the fire trucks as I was driving away. I pulled the beater into my own barn where it would be dismantled and the parts sold to the local foundry over the next few months. I went upstairs to our bedroom and found Gwen sitting in the chair watching Judy sleep. I could see she had been crying so I opened my arms to her and we stood beside the bed we had all three shared for most nights over the last five years. I threw a sheet over Judy and led Gwen to her queen sized bed across the hall from the master suite. We went to sleep in each other's arms and slept through the dawn's breaking for the first time in a long time. We were awakened by Judy's screams of pain and anguish. Gwen rushed to Judy while I slowly walked from Gwen's room to the master suite. I stood in the door and didn't feel the familiar pull at my heart strings that Judy's crying had brought upon me before the events of the last two weeks and last night. Judy began crying even harder when she saw I wasn't coming to her like I had in the past. I walked to the chair in the corner and sat patiently while the two women in my life cried as they held each other on the bed. They cried for twenty minutes before they managed to stop. Gwen gave Judy a night shirt to put on when I gave her permission to dress. They were sitting side by side facing me when I began to talk to them, but mostly Judy.

"Judy, the only reason you're not burned to a crisp with Larry Jr. in his car inside what's left of the barn on the old Wilson farm is because you only gave him a few hand jobs over the last couple of weeks. If you had let him stick his puny little dick into one of your bodily orifices, you would be out there with him! Although in my eyes you cheated on me by jerking him off, I couldn't kill you. I still love you, but my love for you has changed and Gwen will be sleeping next to me in our bed for the foreseeable future. I was very careful so Larry's death shouldn't fall back on us. Judy, you'll have to remain as the president of the realty company so that it doesn't go under. The cops will come and talk to you, probably on Monday. You need to convince them that you know nothing, have seen nothing that would explain Larry's death, and have no useful information for them. As soon as it's feasible, you'll begin replacing all the male agents with female ones to remove any future temptations. If you're tempted by a woman, you better bring her here for the three of us to share or I'll kill you both. I love both of you, but can and will kill either of you if you cheat on me. Judy, I need you to tell me why this happened again!"

"He was blackmailing me! He said he would let the realty company slide into bankruptcy if I didn't go along with him! I stalled him as long as I could and began giving him hand jobs to placate him. He put that bruise on my tit when I refused to give him a blow job tonight! I hit him as hard as I could and fled! I drove around or sat in well-lit parking lots until I thought you would be asleep! Please Brock, forgive me! I love you and need you to forgive me and love me too!"

"You love me yet you sneak around like a cheating whore to jerk off another man because you wouldn't come and talk to me about the situation! You can't be blackmailed unless you let it happen, you stupid bitch! If you had come to me, we could have planted bugs in his office and caught him trying to blackmail you! How do you think I got all the evidence I needed to justify to myself the killing of Larry? Sam planted recorders in yours and Larry's offices last Sunday and will remove them this Sunday if the coast is clear! Both of you let the scars that will remain from Judy's wounds remind you of what I'm capable of when I'm angry! None of this would have happened if you'd only come and talked to me, Judy! God damn it woman, didn't you learn anything from that spanking I gave you when you wouldn't talk to me about your problems! How many promises are you going to break before I snap and kill you because of it?! Take care of each other for the rest of the day! I've got work to do in the barn! Gwen and I will go get the kids later this afternoon! Judy, you need to rest and heal so you can go to work on Monday! Call in sick now and act surprised when whoever you talk to tells you about Larry's death!"

I arose from the chair and went to give the two women on our bed a kiss. I saw the hurt on Judy's face when I went to Gwen first instead of her. At least she didn't cringe or pull away when I leaned down to kiss her. I heard her whimper in her throat and felt that same feeling of peace and calmness that we had been sharing since our first kiss fifteen years ago. I knew at that moment my love for Judy was still as strong as ever, but it didn't cause me to change my plan of punishment for her for not coming to me with her problem.

I went to the barn and began draining the fluids from the beater into environmentally friendly containers where they would keep until I could take them to a used car dealer that was an old high school buddy. He would blend them in with the fluids he drained from the cars he fixed up for his car lot. He was the only honest used car dealer I ever knew and had been disposing of my fluids from the farm equipment for years.

The three of us slept in the same bed that night, but Gwen was in the middle between me and Judy for the first time ever. Because of her wounds, Judy could only watch as I fucked Gwen that Sunday morning when I awoke with an erection and the need for some pussy. I left the room while Gwen gave Judy a small orgasm with her mouth when Judy got aroused from watching me fuck Gwen. Judy and I didn't fuck until her wounds where completely healed and I didn't make love to her until three months after the night I had scarred her and killed Larry Jr. which was also the length of time she had spent sleeping with Gwen between me and her. Our lives returned to almost the same as they had been before Judy's second slip, but my trust in Judy was shaky and the small touches of love and affection that had come so easily between us before were missing. Gwen pointed that little detail out to me one day as we sat alone outside in the porch swing. Judy never complained about the way I treated her or questioned me when I went to Gwen first when I had a problem or needed some TLC. I began to try harder in my forgiveness of Judy.

The local sheriff didn't look too hard into Larry's death. A lot of people around town knew he and his wife had been having trouble in their marriage and the sheriff wrote his death off as an accident brought about by him going on a bender then trying to smoke in the old barn he had chosen to sleep it off in. I managed to dismantle the old car I had used and sell the pieces to the local foundry for scrap metal without any questions being raised.

Judy returned to the realty company and remained as president while Larry Sr. decided on whether he was going to keep it or sell it. I snapped it up when he decided to sell, but put Gwen's name with mine on the incorporation papers instead of Judy's.

It would be another three months before the hurt from Judy's actions would fade enough for me to remember my promise to Judy that she'd always be first to me with Gwen being second. I talked to Gwen and she agreed that Judy and I needed to get away together to work on rebuilding our relationship. She assured me that she'd be alright with the kids alone for a couple of weeks and could call her mom and dad for help if she needed it. I met with Joyce Hastings who had become the second in charge after I bought the company and Judy had begun replacing the men with women. (Some of the men were easy to get rid of because they were underachievers who brought in the bare minimum to retain their realtors' license. The couple of excellent ones were harder to replace, but left on their own when Judy or Joyce continued to give them the worst properties to try and sell.) I explained to her that Judy and I were having problems in our marriage and needed some time away together and she and Judy's assistant juggled Judy's schedule around until they had cleared her for a full two weeks of off time.

Judy didn't argue when Gwen and I showed up in the Z that Friday and I told her to give Gwen the keys to her Benz so she could drive it home because she and I were going on vacation. I had managed to get us on a 10 day cruise to the Bahamas and at a huge discount if we could be in Miami, FL. before 7 PM the next day. I kept telling Judy how beautiful she was and how sorry I was for what I had done to her. I made a conscious effort to reach over and touch her hand or knee while I drove toward Florida. I let her sleep when she dozed off and when she awoke a couple of hours later, we stopped to fill up the car and for a bathroom break and she took over the driving for a while. She told me how sorry she was for not coming to me as soon as Larry Jr. started trying to blackmail her and that she was to blame for what I had done to her. She told me that she forgave me the very day that I had cut her and scarred her beautiful breasts and belly because she had brought it upon herself. By the time we got to Miami, we had both went through a couple of bouts of crying. The first thing we did when we stopped outside the harbor the cruise ship was anchored in was run into each other's arms where we kissed, laughed, cried, and whispered terms of endearment to each other.