Brockton's Favorite Chickenhead

Story Info
Brockton BBW Kimberly is proud of being a chickenhead.
1.2k words
3.27
22.1k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

Any woman who says she doesn't like anal sex is either lying or she hasn't tried it. Don't take it from her. Take it from me, Kimberly. I'm a tall, busty and thick, light-skinned chick of Haitian-American and Irish descent living in Stoughton, Massachusetts. I recently graduated from an all-female private school, with a bachelor's degree in business. Before that, I attended Baxter State College in downtown Boston. During the weekends, I work at a Laundromat in the west side of Brockton. I get mad bored so I find creative ways to occupy myself.

Right now, I'm in the bathroom, calling upon all of my training as a bona-fide chicken-head as I suck the dick of my friend Andy, a tall and slim black guy I've known since my high school days. He's a city planner nowadays and a real busy man but we still chill sometimes. He seemed tense when he came by to visit me so I found ways to help him relax. I sucked his long and thick cock and licked his big hairy black balls like my life depended on it. A lot of guys think I'm all cute and innocent when they first meet me. I like to let them think that. If they only knew how many guys I was really messing around with, they'd have a fit.

Yeah, I'm an undercover slut. One of the most successful and sneaky cock-hungry bitches you've ever seen. I've got it all, folks. I have all the fun I can handle with all kinds of guys and even girls and most people think I'm a pure radiant saint. Am I good or what? Well, Andy would probably tell you I'm not good, I'm the best. I worked my magic on his cock and balls and he screamed in pleasure. Soon, he was shouting my name in two languages. That's the power of my cock sucking prowess for you. I know how to make the guys sing. When Andy came, I drank his manly seed. I love the taste of semen. I think it has the power to rejuvenate you. I mean, guys who fuck a lot seem healthier than those who don't and women who have sex with men regularly seem to have a certain glow to them. I think it must be true.

After sucking Andy's dick, I got ready for some more fun. He put me on all fours and spread my plump ass cheeks wide open. I like it doggy-style. It's one of my favorite positions. Andy liked it too. He caressed my ass before rubbing his cock against my backdoor. I asked him to stop. He was puzzled but nodded. I handed him a small can of lube. Never try anal sex without lubricant, folks. Seriously. Nothing can ruin the experience like that. Andy made good use of the lubricant tube. He smeared some of its contents all over that big black cock of his, and applied the rest on the crack of my ass. Now we were ready. I gave Andy the green light. He pressed his cock against my backdoor and pushed it inside. With a swift thrust, he went in.

Man, Andy's dick felt huge inside my asshole. Not that I'm an anal virgin or even a beginner by any stretch of the imagination. No way Jose! This bitch lost her anal virginity to a self-styled thug named Dell a long time ago. It's just that Andy's dick was so fucking big. He put his hands on my hips and pushed his cock deep into my asshole. I gritted as I felt his cock invading my shit hole. It hurt, but also felt kind of good. The lube helped a great deal. I fingered my pussy as Andy began fucking me up the ass. This sure brings back some memories, folks. Being on all fours, face down and ass up, with a big black dick buried inside me, deep down where the sun don't shine.

The first man to take me like this was my on-again, off-again lover Dell. A tall, dark-skinned and muscular young black man with rugged good looks, and an attitude to match. Like most females I know, I've got a thing for thugs. And as far as thugs go, Dell is the finest-looking hustler this side of Brockton. Bitches all over the city were sweating him. For real. He chose me, though. Like all the guys who come to me, he was drawn by my apparent innocence and naivete. He was sharp enough to see right through that. Yes, guys. Deep down inside every female who acts all innocent, there is a big slut ready to spring on you. Let no one tell you otherwise.

I just have to have Dell. He was the finest motherfucker I'd ever seen. And so we hooked up in my room after my relatives went out one Friday night. Dell sat on the bed and I sucked on his ten-inch black cock. This dude had the biggest dick I'd ever seen outside of a frigging porno tape. And he knew how to use it. He took his cock and whacked my face with it while I fondled his nuts. I eagerly sucked his dick, licking the length of his shaft and doing my best to please him. He did me a nasty turn near the end by blasting his cum all over my face when he came. What the fuck? Who does this guy think he is? I don't let any man do that to me. Dell smiled and told me that most women found male semen to be a rejuvenator. He told me to smear it all over my skin. I hesitated, then tried it. And you know what? It kept my skin smooth better than any face cream!

See what I mean about Dell? He's one of those guys who make you want to do things. First, he got me to use his sperm as a skin treatment. Then he got me to take it up the ass. Sans lube. How about that? Ever since Dell put me on all fours and buried his cock up my asshole, I've become an anal addict. I simply didn't know there was so much pleasure to be had simply by unlocking my back door. He taught me a lot. And now, I couldn't get enough of it. Which explains why I'm urging Andy to tear into my ass as he sodomizes me on the dirty floor of the unisex bathroom of the Laundromat where I work. See what anal addiction can do to a woman? Andy hammered my ass with powerful thrusts of his cock. He was really tearing my ass apart. And I loved every minute of it. We went at it until we both came who knows how many times?

Afterwards, Andy and I readjusted our clothes and I waved him goodbye before putting the 'Open' sign on the Laundromat door. I had to take it off. You see, I couldn't risk any pesky customers walking in on Andy and I getting our freak on in the bathroom. A few minutes later, an old black lady and her adult grandson walked in with their stuff. I smiled at them angelically and asked how I could help them. The old black lady smiled at me and said I was so nice. I grinned, then checked out her fine-looking grandson. He smiled at me. I licked my lips. Folks, I know who my next lover shall be. The grandmother still hadn't noticed the wolfish look on my face. They never do. Both women and men think I'm a pure radiant saint. Which is funny since I can put the city's worst sluts to shame. Am I good or what?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers