Brockway Mountain Dove Ch. 04

Story Info
Ciaran lives his fantasy with Selene.
1.2k words
4.68
6.3k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her taste was absolutely amazing. I swear, if angelic perfection had a taste, this would be it. Her hands were braced against my shoulders, fingers buried in my mahogany fur as I knelt before her, lapping at her blossom. My fingers had a mind of their own, and one found her entrance and worked his way inside. Selene's fingers tightened in my fur and she moaned out my name: "Ciaran... ohhh... oh, sweetheart..." I smiled at that, and I pushed my muzzle against her heat, my tongue fully licking over her clitoris with a fair amount of pressure behind it. I was driving her mad, and I knew it. I liked it.

She was so petite, I could've only expected that her pussy would be the same, but I found that my first two fingers, thick as they were, nearly filled her. I had a feeling Selene would have to take me very slow to get used to me. I'm not boasting when I say I was afraid she wouldn't be able to take me, I was truly worried.

"Ciaran," she sighed, half out of breath. "Oh, Ciaran... more, please... more..." I was all too glad to oblige. She let out a disappointed groan when I withdrew my fingers, only for that groan to become an outright cry of pleasure when I buried my tongue in her heat and my muzzle between her thighs. She was getting tense, and I knew I was bringing her close to her first orgasm, so I backed off. She pleaded for me to do it all again, but I held firm, simply massaging her labia with my fingers again. So now, she decided she'd take matters into her own hands. She slowly, gently pushed me away, and she stepped to the center of the sandy cove. She laid out her discarded clothes and she laid across them, reaching her own fingers down to her pussy and stroking her clit with another moan. I could hardly believe what I was seeing. I saw the look in her eye; she was doing this for me. Holy shit, Selene, the girl I never thought I'd have, was masturbating- for ME- right in front of me. Damn, my jeans were feeling fucking tight... So I decided I'd fix that.

Watching her and never taking my eyes from her, I unzipped my jeans and my cock pushed itself out right away, seeking room to stiffen further. My fingers wrapped around my shaft as if holding it steady as Selene's fingers dipped into her pussy, then came back to massage her clit just a little harder. She brought herself to a slow, gentle orgasm and she moaned long and soft as her juices came spilling out onto the sand and her discarded clothing. Fuck, this was amazing... I gave my shaft a couple encouraging strokes and I drew near her. She gave me a welcoming smile, soft as silk, and I came to my knees before her. Her slick folds awaited me, and she reached up to pull me closer, to kiss me and run her fingers through my fur. But soon, I felt her fingers encircle my steel-hard cock, and I knew I needed her soon. She guided my shaft as I crawled just a bit closer, til the head touched to her folds. She looked up at me, silently telling me once more to be gentle. I knew, and I was going to be gentle as possible.

Slowly but surely, I pushed the head of my shaft into her waiting blossom while I distracted her from the impending moment of pain with loving and passionate kisses. I was hardly inside at all when she tensed beneath me and cried out softly in pain. Her arms locked around me, and I whispered softly, "It's okay... it'll only hurt for a second, and it's only once." I kept pushing, and she was on the verge of begging me to stop when she finally began to relax. The pain had passed. I was only halfway there, and kept going. Her body was trying to accommodate me, but it was struggling and I feared it couldn't until finally, I was buried to the hilt. Selene was panting by now, still clinging to me. I remained still a moment, allowing her to adjust. When she began kissing my neck, I knew she was ready, and I drew back til the head of my cock nearly left her folds, only to slide slowly back inside til I was buried again. Selene's moans were longer and louder now, urging me on. Slow and deep, that was my goal. Slow and deep. And god, did it do the trick. She was all mine and she loved every second.

"Ciaraaaan..." She cried softly, "Ohhhhh... Ohhhh god..." The pleasure was getting to me too. Her voice really added to it all.

"Ohh, hell..." I whispered, "Selene... Selene..."

"Keep going, love," she pleaded, "yes... Ciaran, yes... you're so amazing... so good..." And that touched my heart. In a moment of passion or not, that really got to me.

I let out a deep grunt. The pressure was building. I needed my release soon. Shit, I forgot to use my fucking condom! "I'm gonna..." I could hardly breathe, this was a massive orgasm coming on. "I'm gonna come..." I began to pull out, but she pulled me back, kissing me.

"It's okay..." she assured me. I wasn't thinking about it at the time, but duh, she was probably on birth control. So, I stayed. A couple more slow strokes, and I buried my shaft inside her. The release was fucking breathtaking, and I threw my head back and let out a primal howl as my seed filled her belly til it squeezed out past my cock and dripped into the sand. Selene had another climax with me, and our juices mixed inside, only for more to squeeze out. I slowly pulled out, my cock slick and glistening, but he wasn't ready to give in yet. He might've become half-limp, but he wasn't done, hardening quickly again as I looked down at Selene's sweat-sheened body. She looked up at me, and at my again-ready shaft, and she smiled. "I want to try something..."

This piqued my curiosity. I'd once heard rumors that she was a virgin who knew how to give amazing blow-jobs, but I never believed a goddess like her would know how to do that, until she came forward and pushed me back. Her fingers wrapped about my cock and I knew just from that touch that I was in for a ride. "You go, girl," I encouraged with a smirk, and she gladly did so. She stroked my manhood up and down with perfect rhythm and perfect pressure, until she leaned forward and let my shaft slip between her lips and into her throat. Fuck, she knew what she was doing... And she was enjoying it too! She kept one hand at the base of my shaft and the other braced on my hip, slipping my hard-on in and out of her throat. I was beginning to lose my mental clarity. Shit, she was good! She brought my next release on pretty quick, and she swallowed every drop of my seed that was unloaded into her throat. She lifted her head, and I pulled her up and on top of me, kissing her immediately with all the love and care I could offer in the form of said kiss. This girl was mine now, and I was never going to let anyone else touch her. Dane had better watch himself.