Broke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STR8Male
STR8Male
19 Followers

When I awoke, I looked down at my body. There had been changes. Though there was no perceived pain, I saw a pair of thick gold rings piercing each of my nipples. My nipples had always been larger than those of my friends. Some had even teased me about them in the showers, but not much because of my outsized genitals. Now, behind the nipples, but just within the aureoles, two very thick gold rings were displayed. There wasn't a hint of blood, nor did they feel painful, though they were throbbing.

That throbbing was also matched in my penis. Strangely, I couldn't see what the cause of that throbbing might be. Though nearly erect, my foreskin was still covering my glans, but as I lay there somewhat dumbfounded, my erection increase in size. Suddenly my penis lurched upwards and my foreskin rolled back, revealing a quarter inch wide gold band ensconced behind my glans. Just behind the coronal ridge on the upper side of my penile shaft, the gold band disappeared. I reached down, not realizing that my hands were free. I laid my erection flat against my stomach and found that the gold band disappeared behind my frenum. No only had my nipples been pierced, but my penis had been pierced, on both the upper and lower sides just below the glans. My hands touching my penis caused my erection to grow to full stature, and the effect of the soft edged gold ring became readily apparent. It caused just enough of a constriction as to cause my glans to swell larger than normal, and much harder than normal.

It was during this examination that I realized that my fingernails had been clipped as short as possible, and buffed to perfect smoothness. I looked further down my body, past my legs to my feet. My toes had been subjected to a similar pedicure. I looked around. Though the small room was but dimly light, I could see that one wall was mirrored. I slowly sat up, swung my legs off the chair, and stood erect.

At that point I felt a dull pulling sensation upon my testicles. I looked down and remembered the weight affixed around my scrotal neck. It tugged at my balls, but not as painful as before. I deduced that I could walk, if I was careful not to step too quickly or sharply, without serious pain. I approached the mirror.

What I saw shocked me. I am not a tall man, barely five feet six, which is why my penis size brought me such derision and humiliation in junior high and high school showers. But I had been transformed into an almost alien creature. There wasn't a hair left on my body, and I had no idea if it would reappear. An experimental brush of my bald head revealed not the slightest hint of stubble. The same exploration of my face revealed the same smooth texture. My chest, arms, stomach, genitals, anal area, and legs were all as smooth as the proverbial baby's butt! Even my eyebrows were gone, leaving me with a rather expressionless face! I was surprised, and perhaps gratified, to note that I still had eyelashes. But at the same time, I wondered if Helga was going to return to remove them, too.

The mirror also revealed more touches of gold. Each of my ear lobes had been pierced, and they bore rings of the same size and thickness as those dominating my nipples. Worst, my nasal septum had been pierced. A gold ring lay heavily against my upper lip.

The first question racing through my brain was WHY?! Why had this been done to me? The second question was what was the purpose of such treatment of my body? I was soon to learn.

I remained in that room for at least an hour. Then a disembodied voice commanded me to exit through a door opposite the one I had entered. I was almost relieved to find Helga awaiting me.

"You look good, little man." She beckoned me and walked down the hallway to a new door. Inside there was a bench of sorts. She bade me to bend over it as she opened a cabinet. Strangely, instead of becoming resistant, I found myself following her instructions. Once I was bent over the broad, padded, bench, I felt her lubing my anus and pushing something warm against it. I resisted, clenching my anal ring, but the pressure was relentless, constant. Every time I relaxed, the object gained deeper entry. Suddenly there was a sensation of a 'pop' and the object slid deeper into my rectum, as my anal ring clamped down tightly against a much narrower circumference. I then felt Helga reach under me and affix some metal bands about my waist. She lifted me upwards.

Looking down, I saw that I now wore a woven metal waistband, or belt. Other bands trailed down on each side of my genitals and disappeared behind me. I realized there was a mirror, and turned to look at my newest adornment. The bands came up between my legs to meet at my anus, then a single band ran from my anus up to the waistband in the small of my back.

Helga, uncharacteristically, explained, "Plug in your butt, little man. Do as you are told. Someone push button; you not like." I had no idea what she was talking about, beyond the fact that I had some sort of plug in my ass. And I couldn't remove it because the waistband had a quite obvious, sophisticated appearing, padlock where a belt buckle would normally reside.

Shoving me forward, Helga directed me towards a new type of door. This door had no keyhole, but slid aside into its receiving pocket as I approached. The other side of the door was a closet, barely big enough for Helga and I at the same time. As I stepped in and turned around, she stepped in with me and I found my face shoved into her all but bare breasts. My penis immediately rose to full stature. Helga chuckled, "Little man learn more, soon."

With that, the pocket door slid shut without Helga doing anything. There was an upward lurch and I belatedly realized that we were in an elevator. However, the interior of the elevator didn't have the normal mechanisms I expected to find in an elevator. There wasn't one single control button, much less a 'call box'. The elevator went up what I guessed was five or six floors, at least in a normal building.

When the door opened, I couldn't see a thing. Helga totally blocked my view. But as she turned she grasped my erection and dragged me along. I can only describe that room as a throne room. Well, it did have thrones! Three of them, at the far end of the room. The redhead, and blonde, sat in thrones only slightly smaller than the central throne, which was empty. They were dressed in the most provocative costumes I had ever seen!

Both wore small crowns, or perhaps I could call them tiaras. But from that point downward, they resembled no earthly royalty in any history book I had ever read. Each was adorned by what might be described as a royal purple push up bra, with holes for their nipples. The bras were very tight, perhaps a cup size too small, forcing their nipples outward so forcefully that they were grossly distended. My prick lurched upwards and became even harder at the sight. I wondered, briefly, if I had somehow entered the Twilight Zone. This shit was getting weirder and weirder with each passing moment!

Both women wore a strange, floor length, royal purple skirt, that seemed to only cover their buttocks. The front was completely open. Not only were their pubic mounds on display, but they were spread open by straps from the skirts' waistbands that traveled down and somehow spread their outer labia before disappearing between their legs. Both waistbands were adorned with a pair of twin scabbards, each holding a short sword of perhaps 20 inches in length.

The redhead beckoned us forward, and Helga gave me a forceful push between my shoulder blades. I might have grimaced as the sudden lurch caused the weight on my balls to bounce down painfully. But I gritted my teeth and moved forward at my own pace, with my head held high. That didn't last long. Just as I got close to the bottom step, of perhaps a dozen, that led upwards in royal purple velvet carpet to the trio of thrones, Helga's knee struck the back of my knees, causing me to fall forward upon my knees. Her big hand planted itself in the back of my neck and forced me to prostrate myself. She coarsely whispered, "Be silent, little man!"

I laid there with my face pressed against the carpet of the bottom step for some minutes. I heard whispering, but figured that I shouldn't move. After all, if these crazy women would to the things to me that they had done up to this point, what might they do if I pissed them off with some sort of 'disrespect'? So I just lay there, and bided my time.

A voice, which I recognize as the blonde, came forth in a loud, clear, manner. It was a voice quite used to command: "Let the testing begin!"

Helga's hand disappeared from the back of my neck. I tentatively lifted my head, and when it wasn't shoved back down I rose to my knees. The red head and blonde sat on their thrones, watching implacably. I swiveled my head and spotted Helga rushing at me. Instinctively, I rolled away and leapt to my feet as she passed the point I had previously occupied.

Helga whirled, snarled at me, "Now I break you, little man!" As she rushed at me, my four years of Tae Kwan Do asserted itself. I leaned far to my right, left leg extended, and punched her in the neck as she tripped over my extended leg and fell past me. At that moment, I realized that Helga was now naked, totally naked! Whew, she was some woman! I felt my prick lurch upwards even harder, which put me at an extreme disadvantage. I realized that the ball weight and anal plug were designed to cause me a disadvantage, similar to the spears stuck into a bulls neck muscles in the bull ring, removing his ability to toss his head and horns upward. Well, I might be hung like a bull, but I sure wasn't as stupid. I think the drugs were starting to wear off!

Helga regained her feet, shaking her head to dispel the effects of my punch to her neck, and her subsequent plunge to the stone floor. I danced away, holding my nuts with one hand to prevent a debilitating stretching of my scrotum. Helga rushed at me again. Instinctively, as I saw her widen her arms into a six foot width, I knew she would scoop me up if I tried the same move. So this time I went high, and horizontal. My top of my left foot caught her in the throat.

She went down hard, hands clutching at her throat. A lesser man, or woman, would have needed an emergency tracheotomy to survive that blow, but Helga's neck was very thickly corded with muscle. But before she could recover, I was on her back and with one arm locked on her neck, as my other arm pressed her neck down into the vee of my clamping arm. I had her in the classic 'sleeper' hold, cutting off blood from her carotids to her brain.

At that point I felt her hook her powerful hands into the vee of my elbow. I realized that she was much stronger than me. She could break my hold. I had only one other weapon. I jerked my hips upward, pressing my penis between her splayed legs. Miraculously, I felt my glans hit a warm, wet, slit! I lurched deeper, and skewered her cunt with my ring bound glans.

Helga was in trouble, and she knew it. Her hands went downward, searching for my steel clad balls. If she found them, I was a dead man, or at least a eunuch. Normally, my balls would have been within easy reach of such a tall woman. But the ball weight actually worked in my favor! I clamped my thighs together and trapped the weight, and my balls, behind my thighs. When she couldn't find my balls, her hands went back up to her neck. So I lunged up and into her with at least six inches of thick man meat. Helga gurgled. She flailed around, reaching down towards my invading prick. That was her last mistake, because I had cut the blood flow completely. She went limp.

I didn't know what protocol was at that point. I had bested her. At the same time, my long denied, and tortured, balls were tightening up, causing a delicious ache and causing my glans to swell even more, so I began pounding her cunt from behind. Imagine a jackrabbit in heat, with a liberal dose of methamphetamines, now multiply that by ten. I was ripping into Helga's cunt at close to three strokes a second. Considering how long it had been since I had ejaculated, and how much venom I had built up as my wife abused me, it didn't take me more than ten seconds to approach orgasm. I suspect that the butt plug banging into my prostate helped me along, too. I suddenly felt the first spurt of semen leap out of the end of my dick. I slacked up on Helga's neck. By the third or fourth spurt, she was stirring. Helga was one tough woman, but the sensation of my spurting prick caused her cunt to clamp down, and she had a STRONG cunt, too! That just prolonged and intensified my orgasm. She started humping back at me.

By the time I slowed, I heard feverish whisperings around me. Anticipating a second attack, I pushed myself away from Helga, producing a loud, suctioning squelch as my prick disengaged from her raped cunt. As I turned, I saw at least a dozen women step back, suddenly fearful of me. They were each, and all, incredibly beautiful. Strangely, some were dressed in conventional clothing. I think that brought me back to some semblance of reality.

Thinking that I was involved with a group of lesbian or feminist types that had stumbled into incredible wealth that allowed them to live out their lesbian or feminist fantasies, I put my foot on top of Helga's still humping ass and shouted, "I have bested your Champion! I claim the throne!"

The whispers died. Absolute silence reigned. Then I heard something that caused my balls to contract, causing me no inconsiderable pain as they met the immovable steel band restricting such movement. The sound I heard was that I had heard in movies, the sound of a sword being drawn from a steel sheath. I turned, wary of bare footpads upon stone, and found both the redhead and the blonde with bare blades.

I figured, 'oh, well, at least I got one piece of pussy before I die'. But instead of lifting those blades against me, they both knelt, blade tips against the stone floor, and bowed their heads to me! I cautiously approached and touched them each on the back of their bowed heads, fully expecting them to reverse the blades and lop off my balls or skewer my liver. When they didn't react, I said, "Do you accept me as your sovereign, your king?" Each nodded in acceptance.

I stepped forward and took a seat on the center throne, then invited my two queens to resume their seats. They did, after laying their four swords at my feet.

Later that day, I commanded a full accounting of the events that had led me, a homeless vagabond, to this strange encounter. It turned out that the blonde and redhead were sisters! Though they had different fathers, they had grown up rather poor in the Ozark Mountains. In their youth, they had created a rich fantasy life, loosely based upon medieval romantic novels and their own imaginations. When they hit 19, their drunken surviving father had bought a Power Ball lottery ticket. He had won over 300 million. He didn't last a month, winding up under his brand new $100,000 air conditioned tractor while drunk on a $500 bottle of single malt Scotch. They were his only heirs.

Due to their upscale clothing, and sophisticated makeup, I had judged them to be much older than me. But they were right at my age. They had built this fantasy castle, wasting 100 million of their inheritance to purchase the 8,000 acres and duplicating some obscure Scottish castle. I put them on a budget, and we were all three married under some dopey gothic ritual they concocted.

Turns out they hated men, before they met me, because their drunken father was always trying to get into their pants. So they gathered their internet friends, all girls with lesbian tendencies with similar backgrounds, into their little gothic fantasy world. That's easy to do when you have hundreds of millions. Part of their fantasy was to create a microcosm world where women ruled. They had this fantasy of having a horde of male slaves that they could humiliate. Somehow, I wound up as the first, and last.

Thankfully my hair grew back. It took a couple of months, but I look normal now. Of course I got rid of the nose ring and ear rings, and those piercings have closed up nicely, but I left the nipple and glans rings in place. They really intensify my sexual experience.

Helga? Well, Helga turned out to be a quite heterosexual gal. She was just an immigrant desperate for a good job. It turns out she loves cock, though I was the first to actually nail her delectable twat. Of course if I command her, she will lap pussy upon my command.

The redhead (Emma) and the blonde (Becky) turned out to be virgins. Ok, TECHNICALLY they were virgins. Neither of them had an intact hymen. Right after their drunken father had died; they got a little carried away in their goth fantasies and wound up digitally deflowering one another. But that's ok, because my dick was the first one that plowed both of their cunts and mouths.

So how had they latched on to me? Well, they had gone to the city a few days before for a shopping spree. They did the spa thing, and then as they left the spa they noticed some people jogging. So they walked into a rather upscale store and got outfitted for jogging. That's when they met me, the very first time they went jogging. Talk about blind luck!

Their goth fantasy, mixed in with a bunch of femnazi crap they had read on the internet, plus all the crazy lesbian crap, had them fantasying about 'capturing' both men and women and making them their gothic slaves. Somehow, I wound up being their first 'victim'!

Well, that's about all for now. I have a big four day weekend planned. I want to set a world's record for anal deflorations. Now that is harder than it sounds. I've set up an assembly line, Emma and Becky will be first of course, but for my big prick to gain entry without pain, I've got Helga and several other ladies of the 'clan' lined up to do some pre-lubing and pussy licking to prime the pump, so to speak. Thankfully, all their gothic entourage has stuck with us. After all, I have a big dick, and the girls signed over all their assets to me. Within their little fantasy world, they didn't have a choice after I porked Helga.

I do love to stroll down Rodeo Drive, Fifth Avenue, and other high profile locations with Emma, Becky, and Helga hanging all over me. Folks just don't know what is going on until the girls start fondling me and my loose pants reveal my endowment. I just love the shocked look on their faces. We created quite a stir at Cannes last year.

After this weekend, I'm going to surprise the girls with my new vacation spot. I've purchased an island down in the Caribbean. It is only 200 acres, but I will own it all. The downside is that we will have to import water, until the desalinization plant I've purchases is installed, that will provide about 2000 gallons of water each and every day. With windmill power from the trade winds, we will be energy independent. We won't live there year round, but between hurricane seasons my jet will get us down there in just a few hours. I look forward to porking a lot of pussy and ass on those white sand beaches.

You know, for a guy with only a worn out toothbrush and old pen knife, I'm not doing too badly!

STR8Male
STR8Male
19 Followers
12