Broke Oak: Massage Buddies

Story Info
Massage friends 'Kick it Up a Notch'.
1.9k words
4.46
65k
9

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lpmsa
lpmsa
94 Followers

{Note: All the names are fictitious and some characters are composite of more than one person.}

*

Each nudist resort is a unique place. Some are completely geared to transient visitors and all facilities are shared communally. On the other extreme, some are almost entirely geared the long term residents and there may be few, if any, transient facilities. This latter style of resort becomes mostly a clothing optional retirement facility, usually full of mobile homes. Many resorts, including Broke Oak, are in between the extremes.

Broke Oak has scores of fulltime housing consisting of mobile homes or modular homes with property almost the sizes of a city neighborhood. Almost. There are scores of short-term transient 'hookups' oriented spaces for travelers, winter Texans, and such. But there is also a group of dozens of the short term hookups that have, by nature of persistent residents, become mid-length 'hooked up' sites. The Broke Oak community lives close together both physically and socialy. The live mostly in travel trailers, 5th wheel rigs or Winnebagos, etc. Mostly the rigs haven't been moved lately and possibly could not. Almost all are owned by someone that did not move the vehicle here and won't remove it from here.

But the upshot of all of this is that all the folks on that continuum of quarters find some manner, somehow, to become a community of sorts. Yes, there is a pecking order to some extent, but it is fairly fluid and allows a lot of diversity and inclusivity.

Out of its winter Texans, weekend guests, and full time residents, Broke Oak has a population between 40 and 150, depending on ... whatever! Among that population we have about 4 people that give a reasonable massage. Two of us are properly licensed; two of us are radical libertarians that reject licensing. All of us give a decent massage. I am one of the radicals that learned my skill my OJT and by being the victim from time to time.

I have kind of gotten sweet on one of the licensed therapists, Faye. I am not ready for a move in, marry up, or even 'exclusive' relationship. But I am ready to get close enough that we can grow on each other. I live in a mobile home on a circle that directly borders the 'long term' traveler area (read that as once upon a time travelers, now staying here long term!) Faye lives in this section.

Here I am in my sixties and I live naked with scores of other naked people. And I get tongue-tied, nervous, and stutter talking to a single woman my own age. It is embarrassing. Male or female, a virtual stranger in the café can ask my opinion on the fine points of pubic grooming and we do fine with our conversation. But trying to work out a social footing with a single woman is completely frightening -- scary to the bone. Well, not THAT bone.

Faye is quite a stunning woman. She and I have been exchanging massages weekly or more for almost three months. This morning, after breakfast we walked to our homes together. It is about 2 blocks, but with motivation it can be done fairly slowly and give about 5 minutes to talk without the entire table listening in. This was the afternoon for our massage and it was my turn to come to her place and massage her. We both skip lunch on massage days and then share a light snack or salad after the massage and about a 30 minute cool down.

As we walked, Faye offered "Gus, we have been sharing massages for months now and we have always done things very proper and by the book. But I think we need to kick our massages up a notch."

Assuming she was needing maybe twice a week, I guessed "You mean do them two days every week?"

"No, not more often; I mean more 'acreage' so to speak. What I mean is 'if it isn't covered, massage it -- and maybe some parts that aren't so easy to see also."

Well, I caught her drift and looked sideways at her while we walked. "I'm fine with this, but I'm not ready to be exclusive. Not that I have anyone else. I haven't been with a woman since my wife passed away. At least not 'completely' if you know what I mean."

"Gus, I have been a widow for six years and I have had men friends off and on, but I do know what you mean. And, I'm not talking about an exclusive relationship either, but we have grown close enough that I would like us to be more intimate, if you are willing."

"Faye, I think I am, and I will let you know for sure when I come over later, but either way, I want our friendship to continue?"

"It better, you louse, or you're gonna have to go to George for all your massages and he'll give you the happy ending whether you like it or not!" Faye chuckled.

I dropped Faye at her door and went home. The rest of the morning I made sure in my mind of what I was doing, I finally left it up to what Faye said, she just wanted us to be more intimate. I got my things ready to take over and then kicked around the house doing things I have to do to keep the place from getting too scary even for me.

Right on time, at noon, I went over to Faye's. Her fifth wheel is large enough to put her massage table up in the living room area and still be able to work. We like it to be about 78 degrees for a massage and with the windows and front door open and screened, it was perfect. As our habit, I let myself in and called Faye. She came out of the bedroom area and gave me our customary hug, but when she finished, I lifted her fact to mine, kissed her and told her everything would work out fine. Faye just smiled.

We put on our usual music and Faye got on the table face down. I began at her neck and shoulders and saw her with 'new eyes,' so to speak, her skin was supple, as always, but seemed more enjoyable to my touch. I worked down her back and then went to one side, then the other, to care for her shoulders and arms.

I went around the table and began on her feet and legs. Carefully starting with her toes, I began up her ankle and calf. First, one leg and then the other. Faye has always been very comfortable with her thighs not having to be locked closed and I have always had wonderful views of her vulva and today was no different, yet. After her lower legs, I came around the side of the table and starting at an ankle, moved up her calf and then thigh. I repeated this going higher each time until I was going past where I used to stop and on the up stroke, I was brushing over her outer lips. Faye moaned and her legs opened slightly more and I repeated this several times before going to the other leg.

After both legs were done, I whispered for her to turn over onto her back. I helped her gently and also helped her get situated and still.

I started again at her shoulders then each arm and shoulder. I have always massaged around Faye's breasts, including the edges of the breasts, but not the nipples and not the center. She has a D cup and in her sixties, they obviously sag a fair amount, but laying on her back, they were fantastic. Her areolas are about 2 inches across and her nipples are about the size of the end of her little fingers. Of course she has no tan line, and her breasts are just slightly less tanned than the rest of her surrounding skin.

I gently massaged her breasts completely and then, with added oil, I gave firm, but still gentle treatment to each nipple and then to both at the same time. Faye's breathing deepened and she openly sighed and whispered her pleasure. I was getting extremely hard through all this and Faye's arm was often up against my cock. Sometimes, she was gently moving her arm to keep up the contact.

After her breasts, I began at her feet and gave her the same treatment I had on the back of each foot, ankle, calf, and then thigh. At the end of the thigh strokes, I spent more and obvious attention on her pussy. She has shaved lips with a small oval, very short patch of hair above her slit. Faye's inner lips don't protrude very much, only when her outer lips open and they were opening with each touch I delivered.

Finally, with oil, I opened her lips with one hand and used my middle finger to enter her vagina, looking for her G-spot. The finger that had open the lips went to the top of her slit and began circling her clit.

Faye's legs opened quite a bit and I felt her arm go behind me. Her hand was on my butt and she whispered for me to get on top of her. I asked if she wanted the front door closed and she said, no, just get on top of her.

Carefully, I got on the massage table with her. I felt her thighs open to guide my entry and for the first time in over a year, my cock entered a pussy. It was so fucking hot and tight. I went slowly of course, but Faye pulled me in further with each stroke.

I told her I was not going to last long and she said not to worry. She ran her hand down to her mound to circle her clit and I pumped for all I was worth.

I felt myself quickly coming to the point of no return and welcomed it as much as I dreaded being too quick. A couple of strokes and I was there. I was suddenly aware that Faye was obviously close with her fingering, the door was wide open if anyone came to visit, and we were both say YES and GEEEZ and FUCK way too loud if there were folks walking by. But I came. I came like I hadn't in what felt like forever. Faye came too. And we collapsed in each other's embrace.

After a minute, I carefully climbed down and staggered to the easy chair and sat on my towel. Faye gathered herself while still lying on the massage table. Eventually, I got up and got one of the wash clothes wet with hot water and brought it to help clean Faye's pussy. She lay there with her legs still spread and what a marvelous sight it was.

Afterwards, I helped her up and led her to the couch and we both sat down.

"Gus, that was perfect. That was just what I was hoping for. We don't owe each other or own each other, let's just always be special for each other and it will be perfect."

"Fair enough, fair maiden. And I will host the next one, of course!"

That was the beginning of when massage friends became 'Massage Buddies' and is what we have continued to this day, with some added adventures I will recount as we go along.

lpmsa
lpmsa
94 Followers