Broke Oak: Millie

Story Info
Gus really meets his nudist neighbor.
4.3k words
4.51
51.4k
6

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lpmsa
lpmsa
94 Followers

{Note: You do not need to read any other of my stories, although this might make slightly more sense if you read "Broke Oak: Beginning" first as this is one of a series of stories about living in a nudist resort in Texas called Broke Oak Resort.}

I am not that unusual in many ways. There are quite a few folks that live fulltime in a nudist resort. On the other hand, few of them write about the experiences, so I am unusual in that respect.

I live alone, having lost my wife of many years, though I would never describe myself as lonely. You want lonely, you need to meet my neighbor Millie; she is lonely.

Life in a community like mine gets to have many patterns and habits. Twice a week, I meet with Hank and Kacie so the three of us can give each other pubic shaves, trims, and touch-ups. Every other day in the morning, I either meet with my coffee friends, called The Posse, or I eat breakfast in the resort café. Twice a week I trade massages with Faye, once in my house and once in her house. So, patterns and habits get to be big parts of life.

Now, living in a nudist community, I seldom wear anything if I don't have to. Of course, I sleep naked and I get up at the same time every day and step out to get my newspaper. If there is anything unusual about that, it is that I often (probably usually) still have my morning erection when I do. Having an erection in public at a nude resort is, of course absolutely forbidden. However, I am not really in public as the little patio is quite hidden and in over a year, I have probably not been 'caught' going after the paper more than three times – and nobody has complained.

Within two weeks of starting the paper, instead of it being down on the driveway, it started being on my picnic table, which is closer to the door. I realized that my neighbor must be getting up before me and placing it there when she went after her paper. (Our houses share a common driveway/patio.

Having the paper there makes it easy to get to, but I noticed that it does place me in site of my neighbor Millie's house more openly. One morning as I reached for the paper, I noticed that Millie was sitting at her kitchenette window and that she obviously saw my penis in its erect state. I didn't think too much about it, but I surreptitiously checked for several more days and noticed that she appeared to be there with her coffee every morning. This means that every morning, she has been seeing my hard-on and evidently was not offended as she never complained or avoided the moment.

More thinking made me realize that she was probably putting my paper where she did to get a better view! Where she put the paper I actually had to come quite close to her house and directly toward her. I had to admire her planning. I also decided I needed to get to know her better and to understand her.

I have usually found that when a question hits me, things work best if I move on it directly. So, once I had decided to talk to Millie, I did. I went over after lunch one day and took a cake. I baked the cake for no reason other than to take it to Millie and when she asked why I brought it that was what I told her.

Millie seldom comes out of the house during the week. I see her around the resort on weekends, but only with her husband. Brian, her husband, travels a lot and spends days in a row on the road.

Millie is short, about five-three and slightly pudgy, but not unsightly by any definition. She has stretch marks on her hips and slightly on her tummy, as well. I happen to be one of those men not bothered by these, but I acknowledge that they are an issue to some men – and to almost any woman, particularly those that have developed these Badges of Motherhood. Her rounded breasts were smallish and slightly plump and sagged as much as you could expect of a woman about fifty. Her areolas are small and oval shaped with the longer part in the up and down direction. Millie's nipples were not erect, and, in fact, I realized I had often seen them erect – I determined that they perhaps are not very sensitive at the moment.

"I seldom really see you outside the house, Millie" I ventured "do you get along OK?"

"I go out, but just not much. Brian travels so much and I don't like to go out alone. I know that sounds odd at a nudist resort, part of being here is that it is an enclosed environment and I feel safe inside the fences. And on weekends, we get out and about; I guess I just don't have much reason to venture out during the week."

"If it is none of my business, please, please feel free to say so, but are things OK for you?" I asked.

Millie looked at me for along moment. I could tell she was gauging her trust for a guy she only sees out the kitchen window. Suddenly, with tears welling in her eyes, she buried her face in her hands and sobbed "No, no, not at all Gus, no."

I came around the table and sat beside her, guiding her head to my shoulder and neck to hold her. I said nothing and listened for her to open her heart. She cried for several minutes, each minute increasing my helpless feeling.

As I hugged her, stroked her hair, and rocked her she gradually calmed down. I saw that if I really stretched, I could reach a box of tissues and I grabbed a couple, gently rubbing them on the back of her hand until she took them and began working at collecting herself. I politely looked away to give her space as she dabbed, blotted, sniffled, and grew calmer by the moment.

"Gus," she finally managed, "Brian and I don't have a good marriage. I'm not sure when or why, but he has just gradually wanted nothing to do with sex. We really do have a good time together, personally, but nothing 'privately' if you can understand what I mean?"

I nodded and mumbled "Sort of, I suppose. But I don't think it is you that has something wrong, you are an attractive woman." I knew I was being truthful, Millie was attractive, but she was cute not beautiful. She probably would look much better, though if she looked happier. There is something about sadness that puts a cloud all around a person's countenance – and it certainly had hers. I ventured a question to get the conversation back on track "Have you talked with Brian about wanting intimacy, or is it none of my business?"

"Oh hell yes, I have told – asked – begged and all it comes down to is he doesn't know why he feels as he does. Or, more accurately 'does not feel what he ought to' and he went to the doctor; he's healthy. Brian just doesn't desire sex. He can masturbate, like if he just wants to prove that he can, but he doesn't even have the desire to do that! And what is killing me, it is as though he doesn't desire to have the desire.... I feel abandoned."

"Shit." I uttered "I have never heard of anything like this. What does he expect you to do – become a monk like him?"

"Shit is right! It is killing me. And he sees that it is not fair to me, that it's not right. He tells me that it would be a relief if I found someone to help me out, but I'm too shy to do that. Nobody wants an old woman that looks like me. Even when I was at my best, I didn't turn many heads."

"Well, Millie, I have to be honest with you. Some men just automatically tune out when a woman is married. Also, sometimes it's a vicious circle that when one is sad or depressed, it shows and then other people tend to retreat from the person and then they look more sad or depressed and it just repeats. In your case, I really haven't known you long enough to be much help about why you might be shy or lonely. Because I was kind of recovering from my own loss, I probably was not as observant as I ought to have been."

"Gus," I knew it was coming – would only be a matter of time before Millie went there, "would you ... could you ... I am so ashamed to ask this ... Gus, every morning I put your newspaper up on your picnic table so that you can come for it. I do it so I can see you. See your ... Well, almost every morning you have ... well, most men usually have – my Brian doesn't, he just doesn't – most men have erections in the morning. Gus, I need to confess that I watch you every morning to be able to see - uhhh - to see your erection. I'm sorry, but I just can't help wanting to see something so wonderful, even if I didn't cause it. Even though we live in this place, I long for the up close, intimate sight of a man in his various stages. They move; they have their shapes.... I – I'm so sorry."

The sudden turn in the conversation had started to register with my little buddy and he was twitching ever so often. I've said before that I am not large or long, but my head gets a lot larger than the shaft and several ladies have remarked that they like that. Sometimes, and this time was no exception, the head engorges and gets fairly large before the shaft starts. This was the state I was in, and somehow I felt that it was the right time to let Millie enjoy what she likes to see. "Millie, if you look now, you can watch it going through one of its 'states' – go ahead, I don't mind, after all it's just normal and natural."

Millie leaned slightly to her left and openly stared. She put her hand over her mouth, almost as thought she was shocked, but I knew it was not shock; it was actually what appeared to be expressing relief.

"May I?" she whispered looking up at my eyes, "I mean is it Okay to ..."

"Touch it? Sure, go ahead." I assured her, and I stood slowly in front of her so she could see it, touch it, and (I hoped, maybe even) taste it.

Millie ran her fingers up and down the shaft which was now engorging, around the head which was now huge and becoming sensitive. She lifted it and outlined the tube along the bottom of the shaft, the channel my cum would be flowing down. And while one hand held my penis and moved it around to suit her vision, her other hand went to my balls and she rolled one, the other, and then both in her fingers and in her palm. Finally, like iron to a magnet, but slowly, she open her lips and leaned her face close to my now totally firm cock. I felt first the head - and then slowly the shaft, enter Millie's mouth. Warmth, no, heat, engulfed me and by pulling my balls, Millie moved my manhood in and out of her mouth.

"Millie, I can not last long Sweetie." I warned. And Millie did not answer, but kept licking, sucking, and taking me in and out of her hot mouth. After about only a minute, my knees shivered as they will at a time like this. I felt my balls lift and tighten and I knew I was going to burst!" With all the effort I could muster, I gasped and whispered one more time "Millie, I can't last....." and she didn't pull off, but began to swallow even before my first spasm. Her swallowing action created a sublime suction that pulled my attention into her grasp.

As Millie held me captive, I felt three good bursts of cum erupt and the sudden extra sensitivity almost brought me to tears as the rest of the smaller spurts continued. Millie swallowed it all and sensing that it was starting to hurt, she took my cock out of her mouth and placed it gently beside her cheek and with both arms around my hips held me close hugging me with my retreating penis between her cheek and my body.

My hands were on the back of her shoulders as I once more felt her start to cry. But even I could tell that this was not a cry of pain or sadness. This was a cry of relief and joy. I gently lifted her and held Millie in a quiet hug and let her cry.

+ + +

Millie and I eventually sat back down and she thanked me for understanding her need. I thanked her for the desire she showed for me, even thought I knew it was not me personally, but me as I finally represented a willing man.

I never look at sex, particularly random sex, as transactions – tit for tat, and such. But I really do enjoy giving as much as receiving and I sorely wanted to give Millie a good experience. Also, at my age, I am still good for at least two tumbles as long as there is some time between the tumbles. Anyway, I figured that if I could get the time to bring Millie off, I might then have recovered enough to play some other games with her.

I leaned to my left toward Millie and gently leaned her back on the sofa. When I lifted her left leg over to the back of the sofa, she was totally exposed and I sensed her fear that this additional level of nudity would not be pleasing. For months, we had seen each other totally nude, but so much of a woman's vulva remains hidden and was now so exposed, that a sense of shyness was emerging in her. I wanted to calm her so I looked openly at her exposed labia and smiled. "Millie, you are beautiful in every sense and everywhere." I assured her. "I cannot wait to taste you, may I?"

Hesitantly, she asked "Are you sure you want to do that?"

"Without a doubt." I responded as I lowered my lips toward her obviously moist sex lips.

I love performing oral sex on a woman. I love the soft sensation of the outer labia against my lips and the texture of the inner labia on my tongue. Millie's inner labia protruded at least a half inch beyond the outer lips and formed a nearly butterfly shape. As I ran my tongue along her inner lips, Millie sighed and gasped. When I moved upward and brushed her clitoris with by top lip, she trembled. I eased my middle finger into her pussy and with lip, tongue, and finger began a synchronized rhythm of stimulating her that soon made Millie begin to pant and her hips began rocking.

You never know until you find out, but I wondered if she had more hot spots to stimulate and I let my index finger brush gently against her anus. Millie seemed to freeze for an instant and I thought I might have ruined it. But when she moved again, it was to press against the index finger and not away from it. After she let out a long 'AHHHH', Millie half whispered, "only on the outside..." and went back to the rhythmic and frantic motions that were obviously chasing an orgasm.

Her hips would alternately grind into the sofa and lift high above it. Her thighs pressed my ears into the side of my head and finally, with a tremendous breath, Millie began to yell "YES!! HELL YESSSS!! EAT ME SO GOOD, YOU FUCKER, EAT ME!"

And I did, as her orgasm came, crested and receded – for almost a full minute – I clung to her sex with my mouth. Millie even squirted a little bit and I took her nectar and swallowed it greedily, waiting for her thighs to begin to relax. When they did and my head was free again, I crawled up beside her and held her until she had totally relaxed and returned to normal breathing and I saw her smiling with her eyes shut, remembering once again how good an orgasm could feel.

+ + +

After we lay together for several minutes, I moved up beside her on the sofa, where we hugged for several seconds and kissed, though not deeply, more as a sign of appreciation. Millie didn't fall asleep, but fell into a trance-like state where she seemed nearly unconscious.

It is funny that you see people nude on a regular basis and don't actually notice them in any detail. As she lay there in her haze, I took time to truly see what Millie's body looked like. My first impression of her was that she is cute; very average or unremarkable – though that is not intended as a slam.

Millie's hair was short, brunette, and I am certain it was not dyed. She cut it in what would be a very practical cut for the nudist lifestyle – many dips in the pool, spontaneous outdoor showers, shuffleboard, and hot tub visits – without ready access to mirrors, brushes, or hair driers.

Her face had angles that looked somewhat middle European, without blemishes. Her eyes, though, betrayed a subtle sense of sadness. Like almost all nudists women, she wore little if any makeup on a day to day basis. Millie was about five-eight or five-nine and probably weighed about one sixty or a bit under. Her hips were gently wide, thighs and calves slender and muscled evenly.

Millie's breasts are what many men would call small, but they are well shaped and relatively firm. What sag is apparent looks more like a natural full shape than sagging. Her nipples are perpetually erect and the areola color is a light brown-pink that extends only a fraction of an inch beyond her nipples.

Her whole pubic area is very attractive. Unlike many women here, she is not smooth shaved. I happen to prefer smooth, but the next best is trimmed close. Millie has a natural brunette hair pattern that amounts to a two-inch oval starting about a half inch above her labia cleft. It looks like she trims it to a length of about three-fourths inch, or less. She has just a bit of a tummy pooch, but it looks fine and really doesn't hide her pubic mound.

The more I looked; I noticed that Millie really is very attractive. I decided that any negative feelings I had were probably just detecting her un happiness at her life situation. I also noticed that I was getting firm again. In a couple of minutes, I would probably be ready, willing, and able to try to please her again.

As I felt my hard-on grow, I gently nudged her thigh with it. Millie was awake with her eyes closed and she half smiled, half chirped "I need that in one of my other holes, you know."

"I hoped that was what you'd say. Would you like to get up and go to the bed or get on the floor?" I asked very quietly.

"Can you just sort of 'use' me, I want to lay back and forget about having an orgasm, I just want to soak in the feeling of a man taking me for his pleasure. You pleasure, Gus. Just fuck me for your own feelings, as hard as you want. I want to be used."

Who was I to deny the lady's wish? I kind of understood what she wanted, I think. She had gone a long time without being the center of someone's desire and she wanted to feel raw animal sex happening – I could accommodate this.

I threw the back cushions off the sofa and eased Millie onto her left side with her left leg straight out and her right leg folded and lifted toward the front of the sofa enough to kneel with one of my legs behind her and on between her legs. My cock was laid along the top of her inner left thigh and aimed directly at her soaked pussy. I eased the head of my cock between her labia and scooted further up. Millie helped by bearing down and with no effort, my cockhead was out of sight inside her. With my right thumb I circled her clit and her pelvis responded by accepting an inch or so of my shaft into her canal.

I have never measured myself, but I think I am fairly average in length and girth, but I am a bit larger than some in the cockhead and it seems that as her pelvis contracted, she was pulling my penis inside her as we wiggled. I was doing most of the physical work, but circling her clit was really helping with the internal contractions it was causing.

Throughout this, Millie still had her eyes half open and they were focused far outside the room we were in. A faint smile curled her lips and spookily, her breathing was as calm as if she were sleeping. I had worked myself about half way into her and she was so moist, I knew it had to be comfortable, but I wondered how she would react if ... if I thrust the rest of my shaft into her in one move. So I did. Millie's eyes opened and her smile grew more pronounced, but she said nothing and it felt like she pushed back slightly. I grew still for a moment to savor the heat of her sex that was surrounding my cock.

As though she wondered why I had stopped all movements, she glanced at me without moving her head and said 'Fuck it, hard and don't stop until I feel you cum inside me."

I complied. I started thrusting. I kept up a steady rhythm, but varied the distance I withdrew and thrust back in. My balls were rubbing on her inner thigh and I held tight to her bent leg, squeezing as well as gaining leverage for my thrusting. My left hand wandered to her bottom and I remembered her reaction earlier when I had grazed her asshole, so I tried that again. Again Millie said "Only on the outside, Gus, don't press in." and I complied, teasing her rosebud opening with the pad of my thumb.

lpmsa
lpmsa
94 Followers
12