Broke Oak: Smoothies Continue

Story Info
Mature nudists finish working on staying 'smooth'.
1.7k words
4.52
60k
4

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lpmsa
lpmsa
94 Followers

{Note: You really need to read The Coffee Circuit submission first, as this picks up there.}

*

An hour ago, I was sharing a nude lunch with my new nudist friends. With total surprise, I had just witnessed my new friends Hank and Kacey as she shaved her husband's public area, including what looked to be a great moment of oral and a hand job 'for good behavior.' As Kacey went for a clean bowl of hot water, she told me it was my turn and I was having trouble being excited while trying to look not overly eager.

The three of us had agreed to help each other with our pubic grooming since we were all 'smoothies' and for health reasons, Hank was no longer able to use the razor. As nudists, we were all comfortable without clothes, of course, and Hank and I had quickly gotten past the new experience of sporting hard-ons in front of Kacey and each other.

All this ran through my mind as I put my towel on the table and eased back for this encounter. Kacey came back and noted that I behaved well by being ready for my turn. Earlier Kacey had hinted that I might also get a hand job for good behavior, but was clear that the oral part of what I had seen was not going to happen.

Out of my side vision I noticed that Hank had gotten hard again, possibly at the thought of seeing his wife handle another man's penis? In any event he had recovered very quickly from his orgasm, for a man his age!

Kacey sat the water down and surveyed the territory, so to speak. With all the confidence a woman can display, she reached for my cock and held it firmly. During the movement and changing of positions, I had lost about half my hardness and Kacey squeezed me gently, but warmly and giving me a few slow strokes observed "This will be easier on us if we keep you harder while I work on you." That was all it took for me to regain my hard-on - and it was also all it took for Hank to grasp his own and give it some tugging and squeezing. I received the warm was cloth treatment, followed by the moisturizing cream we were using as shaving gel. I did not complain about my treatment - not a word.

What seemed like an hour probably only took three or four minutes, but Kacey had my pubic area as smooth as Hank's from my belly button to my anus. Holding my cock in her left hand, she used her right to double check my balls and found a couple of spots that needed an additional going over, which took no time at all.

"You have been very good" she said suddenly. "I need to reward you, too." Kacey began the gentle, rhythmic pumping that I had been dreaming of. I was not going to last long, I was positive about that! "Hank and I have never been swingers, but once, many years ago, we had friends that we used to have sex in front of and though we never swapped partners, we did once each give the other guy a hand job. It was the only other time Hank has seen me touch another man - hell, it was the only other man I ever touched since we got married. Anyway, Hank really enjoyed that and when wee decided to use a third person to join in our grooming, we both agreed that a doing and seeing a hand job would be something we would do, and use for our joy together after you have left."

Hank was delirious from watching. He didn't hear a freaking word, his eyes watched Kacey pump my cock, my eyes rolled back in my head and my breathing became desperate. I knew I was close and Kacey sensed the same as she urged me on by whispering "cum for me, Gus. Cum and cum and cum."

And I did. The first shot landed on my towel next to my left ear. The second landed in the middle of my chest and the third on my belly. After these, I continued to provide a flow down my shaft, across Kacey's fingers. Her stroking slowed and she held me still and warm in her hand until my breathing returned to normal after a minute or so. I almost had tears in my eyes. This is the first orgasm I had had, that wasn't from my own hand, since my wife had been alive. As with Hank, Kacey took the wash cloth and towel and cleaned my chest, belly, and shrinking penis while I relaxed and gathered myself. Remarkable.

"Gentlemen, if it is alright with you both, I think it is my turn now ..." she said as I lifted myself off the table. I looked at Hank and he smiled. I got the distinct impression Hank was going to enjoy seeing his wife's pubic maintenance as much as he appeared to enjoy her taking care of mine.

Once up, I took the bowl into the kitchen to refresh the water. I took my time in case my friends needed any last minute discussions.

If they talked, they were finished when I returned. Kacey was getting on the table. Both Hank and I understood that 'the position' was anything but dignified. However, I couldn't wait to see my new friend ready for her turn. As undignified as it may be, it was extremely revealing. I shared earlier how much I am a fan of women's vulvas and Kacey's is extraordinary.

As Kacey lay on the table, I approached her slowly and with looks at each, and nods from both of my friends was assured that things were fine. I needed a moment to take in Kacey's sex. I gently took both hands and slowly felt her mound and between her thighs, down each of her outer lips. Her inner labia were protruding just beautifully and were visibly slightly moist. I could hardly make out the area or shape of Kacey's pubic hair. I guess that hers was fine and blended well with the other short and fine hair around her body. In fact there was very little maintenance required.

Nevertheless, I took the steaming wash cloth and applied it to her mound. The warmth must have been pleasing because she sighed and breathed out deeply. As the moisture was doing its job, I noticed Hank slowly and gently running his hand around Kacey's shoulder, across her neck, and then the top of her right breast. I am sure it was almost subconscious and it was nearly hypnotic.

When the wash cloth had done its work, I lifted it, applied the conditioning cream, and began. To keep the skin smooth and tight, I pressed the first two fingers of my left hand at the top of her slit and pulled down while the razor glided gently from the top of her mound toward the two fingers. Starting on her left and working in strokes to the right, I had her mound smooth in about 5 passes. I needed to do her outer lips one at a time and I massaged them slightly to plump them up and then gently ran my fingers between an outer and her inner labia, gently holding the skin while I took tentative but smooth strokes. After caring for her left lip with the razor in my right hand, I had the confidence to change and do her right lip with my left hand.

Hank's hand had by now moved solidly to massaging Kacey's breast and applied much of his time to her nipple which was hard and probably doubled in size. Kacey's nudist tan contrasted perfectly with her brown nipple and areola to make a stunning sight.

My last area was the part of the mound right above her slit where my fingers had anchored and I now placed my middle finger inside the top of her slit to hold it still. I could feel her clit as it hardened and warmed. Hank leaned to suck her nipple as I cleared the last area of her mound, enjoying the warmth of the top of her slit. My other fingers were at the opening of her vagina and were almost forcibly drawn into her heat.

I was done, but I wasn't exactly sure what to do or say, so I looked up and whispered "That ought to do well for several days." To which Hank looked at me nodding and Kacey uttered one word - "Please!"

Slowly, I continued my fingers entering her vagina and I used my right hand to take over the light pressure on her clit. Gradually, my circling of her clit became faster and with more pressure. My fingers searched for her G-spot and Kacey's breathing told me when I had it. Hank changed to her other breast, sucking its nipple and I began to try to time my circling finger with the G-spot attention until Kacey tensed for about five seconds before crying out a clear "YESSSSSS!" and holding Hank's head to her chest like she was trying to break his neck. Her legs slammed together tightly and held my hand in place as though she was afraid I would disappear.

Together, Hank and I held Kacey until she landed. We let he continue to lie on the table until she was ready and then both of us helped her down. True gentlemen, I know!

Well, we cleared the bowl, wash cloths, razors, and towels, and then we adjourned back to the sunroom on the deck. We finished our tea and shared appreciation for our new friendship, for the camaraderie of smoothies, and assurances that this was a wonderful day.

Then, with a smile, Kacey said "Thank you, Gus, this is wonderful and we look forward to this in the future, but right now, I need my Hank to take me to bed and test out this smooth skin. Time for you to head home and we will see you at the Saturday potluck!"

lpmsa
lpmsa
94 Followers