Broken Bliss Ch. 01

Story Info
With both arms busted, family has to take care of him.
7.2k words
4.61
364.2k
371

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,650 Followers

I couldn't believe it. What was she thinking? And with Jones, of all people! I needed to get away. Jumping on my motorcycle, just a modest Honda 500, I took off out of my neighborhood, away from my cheating girlfriend. Images of walking in on her fucking that douche, Jones, refused to leave my mind.

I never saw the car, before it hit me.

* * *

An annoying beeping sound wakes me up. My eyes are slow to open, and even slower to focus. What happened, and where am I?

"Ahh, Mister Dickens, glad to see you are finally awake. Do you know where you are?"

My eyes finally focus on a figure in white. "Am I dead?" I ask, or try to. Something is over my mouth, and my throat is dry.

"Hmm, let's get this off you, and see if that helps." The thing is removed from around my head and mouth, and I see it is a respirator. I can also now see the comely nurse that was asking me questions.

"Why am I here?" I ask, a bit more successfully than my last attempt at speech.

"You had a nasty accident, Mister Dickens. I am afraid you broke some bones, and will have to spend some time recovering. Is there anyone who can help take care of you in the meantime?"

At first I think of my girlfriend, Jenny, but then the image of her riding on top of Jones, ecstasy painted clearly on her face... Till she saw me, that is.

"Any family that can help you?" The nurse continues. "I am afraid you will need a lot of help over the next couple months, till your bones mend."

I tried to sit up, but my arms refused to move right. It only took me a moment to find out why. Both arms were in casts, and propped up in what I now call the mummy stance.

The nurse was still looking to get an answer from me, so I said the only person I had left. "My mother."

The next little while was a blur, as my mother, who was already there, filled out all the necessary paperwork and drove me to my childhood home. I found out that my bike had been completely wrecked, and it was a miracle I had even survived. She talked about how we were going to sue the crap out of the lady that did this. All I could think about was my bike was totaled, and so was my life.

"Your bedroom is right next to mine, so if you need anything in the middle of the night, you can just yell for me, and your sister won't hear from upstairs." Mom told me as she helped me out of the car, and into the house.

"Where is Lisa, anyway?" I asked, surprised that she wasn't home to see her older brother. We had always been close, her being a year younger than me at eighteen, and I thought for sure she would be here.

"She's at school, hunny," Mom says, and I look at her in confusion. "It's Monday, and she still plans on graduating early. She wanted me to tell you she wishes she could be here, but will see you when she gets home."

Monday? MONDAY? I caught Jenny cheating on me on Saturday. I had been out for two whole days!

"Are you alright, hunny? Here, have a seat. You don't look so good. Do you need any of your meds?" Mom fusses over my like a worried hen (which in a way, I guess she is), and tries to shuffle me off to bed, even though it is only early-afternoon.

I see that there is a computer set up, and I sit down to use it, after I get mom out of my room. I find I am able to type one letter at a time, if I turn my whole body to do so. I very slowly check my email, and see I have one from Jenny, telling me she is sorry, and she doesn't know what came over her. She will do anything to make it up to me, blah, blah, blah. I reply that I want her out of my apartment as soon as possible, and that if anything is missing when I get home, I WILL call the cops on her lying, cheating ass.

Satisfied, I turn off the screen, and decide that taking a nap might not be such a bad idea, as I am in a fair amount of pain, and my last dose of pain meds hasn't kicked in yet. I stand to go to the bathroom, and stop. How on Earth am I supposed to go to the bathroom with my arms in these casts?

At first I just figure I'll have to hold it, and get what sleep I can, but I realize I can't hold it forever. Finally, face beet red, I walk out, and look for my mom.

"Oh, dear, you surprised me," she says, as she puts down the food she was preparing for dinner. "I thought you were asleep. Is there anything I can do for you?" The worry and love I can see in her eyes, makes what I have to ask her seem all the more obscene.

"I need to pee," I say, lamely, dropping my head in embarrassment. At that point I would have almost rather had Jenny there to help me, I was so mortified.

"Oh... Right. Well, I guess since you can't do it on your own, come along." The way mom took it so matter-of-factly helped alleviate some of my embarrassment.

I follow her to the restroom, and wait patiently as she undoes my pants. I fight hard not to get an erection as a woman pulls my pants down, even if it is my beautiful, 5'6", auburn haired, 125lb mother. As I stood there, I had to admit that in her late thirties, mom had it going on.

Oh, shit! Stop thinking about her that way, pervert! I thought desperately, as I felt my cock coming to life. How sick could I be?

"Hmm, you're just like your father," she says as she stands up, and I can see that her face is a little flushed. I am stunned at what I just heard, and stare at her blankly. "Well, are you going to pee or stand there with your pants around your ankles all day?"

I quickly sit down, but there is a problem. I don't consider myself large, at only 7 inches fully erect, but as I sit down, the end of my penis lands on the seat, rather than in it. Normally this isn't a problem, as I just tuck it down, but I can't do that this time. "Umm," I say, but mom sees the problem right away.

She reaches down, and gently takes a hold of my second brain, and tucks it under the seat. The touch is like electricity though, and again I have to fight with every mental faculty at my slightly drugged disposal to keep it down. Somehow I manage, and am soon peeing into the toilet. My mom stands waiting for me to finish, and I am a little self conscious as she watches.

Is that a smile on her face? No, I have to be hallucinating. What drugs did they give me?

Finally done, mom bends over and hooks her arms around me, and helps me stand. My face is pressed against her neck, and I have no idea why I did it, but I gave her a quick kiss there, before she got me fully to my feet. She steps back for a moment, touching her neck & looking at me oddly. I sway slightly in place, finding it hard to keep my balance.

Mom shakes herself, and then bends down to pull my pants up. I can see right down her shirt to her belly button, giving me a great shot of cleavage. Once again, my second brain starts to wake, and this time I can't seem to care. Mom bumps her head on it as she pulls my pants up, and she just stares at it for a moment, inches away from her face. Shaking herself again, she mutters, "Just like your dad," and finishes pulling on and then buckling my pants.

"Do you miss him, mom?" I ask.

"Your dad? Yes... Every day. He was good to me, and took good care of you too. I wish your sister could have gotten to know him before he died." I can't think of anything else to say as we leave the restroom.

She guides me unsteadily to my bed, and tells me, "Looks like those drugs finally took effect. Get some rest, and I will wake you when dinner is ready. I am asleep before she leaves the room.

* * *

"Come on, brother. Wake up!"

The world is falling down on my head as it spins out of control.

I open my eyes, to see my eighteen year old sister looking down at me, her hands shaking my abdomen.

"There you are," she says with a sweet smile. "Get up, it's time to eat!" She bounds out of the room, her long auburn ponytail bouncing behind her. Somehow I am able to roll myself out of bed, and groggily follow her down the hall.

As dinner progresses, they explain their plan for caring for me. Mom was going to switch to working nights, so that she could take care of me during the day, and Lisa would take care of me after school. Mom had tonight off, so we all got caught up on each other's lives. I felt bad, as both Lisa and mom took turns cutting up my food, and feeding me. They both laughed about it, Mom commenting, "It's nice having someone to feed and take care of. I played like a baby for a couple minutes, making everyone laugh.

As dinner finished, I felt the need to pee again, and signaled mom that I needed to go.

She immediately caught on, and to my surprise, asked Lisa to come too. "You might as well see what you're in for," she told Lisa, as we crammed into the bathroom. Mom undid my pants, and pulled them down. This time my embarrassment was too great, and I had no problem keeping it down.

As soon as I was done, mom helped me up again, and pulled my pants up, giving me a wide birth as she stood.

We retired to the family room, where mom put in a movie, while Lisa changed into her pajamas.

My jaw about dropped when Lisa walked back into the room. She was wearing a spaghetti strap top that left nothing to the imagination, as she wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts sat perfectly on her chest, compressed slightly by her top. Under that, she had on short, very short, cut-off sweats. I could easily see half her ass cheeks. I look at mom, but she doesn't seem to care, so I keep my mouth shut.

I get the recliner to myself, as I take up so much room with my arms, mom lies out on the couch, and Lisa lies on her stomach, face propped on her hands. Her legs are bent up, blocking my view of her tiny ass.

It dawns on me what I am thinking, and curse myself again for being a demented pervert. My one major curse in life is my horniness. That was probably the best thing about Jenny. We screwed 7-10 times a week, and that was if it was a slow week. She could always count on me being ready, and I, her. I guess she was just a little TOO ready, the other day.

I shook my head, to try to forget about Jenny, and focused on the movie. It was some cheesy romance, but the main actress was hot, so it kept my attention. That is, until a rather steamy sex scene came on, and the movement of Lisa dropping her legs, brought my attention to her. Her legs were spread, and she was slowly humping the floor. That wasn't even the most shocking part.

She wasn't wearing any underwear!

Any hope of keeping my cock down went out the window, as it sprang to full attention, hampered only by my jeans. I glanced at mom to see if she noticed, and was surprised to see her watching her daughter hump the floor as well. I even think I saw her lick her lips.

I jumped up, and announced that I was too tired to stay up, and was going to bed. I had to get out of this room.

"It's still early, Hunny. Are you sure?" I glanced at the clock, and it was barely 7:30, but I was sure. "Let me tuck you in then. You will never do it with your arms like that.

Tuck me in? I didn't want to get tucked in! I wanted to get off, thinking of something other than my mother or sister. How would I do that if I was tucked in? Then I remembered that I wasn't going to be able to take care of it anyway, with my arms in these casts.

Cursing silently, I went to my room, followed by mom.

"Let's get you undressed. I will tuck you in when you are ready." Now another problem reared its head. I was still rock hard, and I knew there was no chance of this monster going down, short of getting off, or going to sleep.

"I think I can do it, Mom." I said, "I think I can just slither under the blankets."

"Relax, will you? I changed your diapers when you were a kid, and let's not forget I've already seen you bottomless twice today. Now hurry up, I'm missing the movie."

Resigned to it, I let her take off my shirt, which wasn't easy, considering my arms. I think I am going to have to get some button up shirts tomorrow. Mom seems to struggle for a moment with the zipper as it is under some extra pressure. She finally gets it, and as my pants hit my ankles I hear a gasped, "Oh!" I look down between my arms, and see mom staring at my raging hard on, covered only by my boxers. "Maybe not so much like your father, after all." I hear her mutter, then looks up at me. A guilty look crosses her face, and she quickly shuttles me into bed. Giving me a quick peck to the cheek, she rushes from the room.

I close my eyes, and try to sleep, but my mind keeps going over the events of the day. From waking up in a hospital, my mom and sister have to take care of me, the first scene with my mom, and then watching my innocent sister humping the floor in front of me... I tried to force the images from my mind, but try as I might; they kept coming back, like ninjas in the night. Cute, sexy ninjas, with auburn ponytails that bounced as they ran. Ripping their clothes off, and making me--

I woke with a moan, as I started to cum in my boxers. I can't remember the last time I had a wet dream, but this one was powerful, leaving me short of breath.

The light turns on, blinding my momentarily. "Everything alright, hunny?"

Just what I need, I think. "Yeah, mom. I'm fine. Just a dream."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

Do I...? Hell no, I don't want to talk about it with my mom, and I shift uncomfortably on the bed. I can feel my spooge move around. Can this night get any worse?

Turning beet red, I say, "I need to get cleaned up."

Thankfully mom understands immediately, and doesn't say a word as she walks into my room. She pulls back the covers, and I wish I could hide the dark stain on the front of my boxers. As mom leans over to help me out of bed I realize for the first time what she is wearing. A loose camisole and cotton white panties. I can see everything as she starts to help me up. Her nipples are big and hard, hanging slightly from her chest. I can see that she is slightly bigger than Lisa, and while not as firm, still terrific!

Stop! I screamed in my mind. I am not a pervert. I am not a pervert. I kept repeating to myself, trying to convince myself more than anything.

Once on my feet, mom pulls my boxers down, and again pauses. I don't dare look down, afraid of what I might see, and yet wanting to at the same time.

"I thought this was supposed to go away after one of those dreams..." She emphasized the word those, and in confusion I did look down.

I was still hard. Great! Dreams like that usually end up turning me on, more than relieving me, and now my mom was staring at my hardon, wearing next to nothing.

"Do you--" she stops to swallow, "Do you need me to take care of this?" She then seems to realize what she is wearing. "Or did I cause this?" As she asks, she touches the tip of my penis, and I can't stop the moan that escapes my lips.

I can't lie to my mom, not after her willingness to take care of such a broken kid. "Dreams don't usually take care of me, but seeing you like that made me worse." My voice cracks as I speak and I can't bear to look at her.

Mom gets up and leaves the room, and I think I have ruined everything, until she returns with some tissues, lotion, and a tremulous smile. "Sit on the edge of the bed, and I'll see if the old hands still have any magic."

"You're not old, mom!" I protest.

She simply smiles as I sit down, and wraps her hand around my cock. If her touch before was electric, it was burning fire now. "Just don't say anything to your sister, got it?"

I simply nod, as that is all I can do. She squeezes some lotion onto the head of my cock, and its coolness is an interesting juxtaposition to her hot hand. She starts to rotate her hand around the sensitive head, rubbing in the lotion, and making me moan loudly. "Let me know before you... You know." she says, and waves the tissues.

Again, all I can do is nod. Her hand starts to slide up and down my shaft. At first her grip is soft and light, teasing, but slowly grows stronger, till I am thankful for the lotion as lubricant. It only takes a few minutes, before: "Mom, get ready... I'm about to... Yes, just like that!" Her hand does an odd rotation at the head, back down the shaft, slide up, and another rotation. I have NEVER had a hand job like this, and despite my warning, my first shot arcs high, and lands on mom's cheek. She is able to catch the rest with the tissue.

I fall back on the bed, exhausted despite not having done anything but sit there.

Mom throws the tissues in the trash, and comes back over to tuck me in. I can still see my cum on her cheek, and mention it to her.

She smiles, and realizes she doesn't have the tissues anymore. "Oh, well," and to my surprise she scoops it up with her finger and sucks it off. I am left speechless. "Hmm, I think we need to put less salt in your diet, and more fruits." I still don't know what to say, as she pulls the covers up to my arms, and kisses my forehead.

Sleep overtakes me, before I have any other thoughts.

* * *

The morning sunlight wakes me, and I can hear my sister getting ready in the kitchen. Events from the night before play over in my mind, and I decide I am going to try to get myself dressed.

I am able to pull some loose basketball shorts out of a drawer, and by setting the on the floor, putting my feet in, then laying on the bed, and using the edge of the bed, I slide them on. I struggle getting them around my waist, and finally give up, leaving them crooked, but on. Putting on a shirt would be impossible.

Feeling overall triumphant, I walk out, to try and get some breakfast.

Lisa enjoys feeding me, even making airplane and train noises at times. It annoys me, but I know I am putting her out, so don't complain.

As we finish eating, mom comes out of her room; thankfully wearing more that she was last night. "Morning, you two. How did you sleep?" She acts like nothing happened, and I am grateful for it.

As soon as Lisa leaves for school, mom turns to me. "Is everything alright?" When I only nod, she continues, "Look, son. What happened last night shouldn't happen between mother and son, but when I said you were a lot like your father... Well, in some aspects you are, and in others, not so much." I am completely lost by what she is saying and just stare at her as if I understand, hoping she will stop.

It didn't work. "What I am trying to say is: it seems you got my sex drive, and a slightly better build than your father. He was a great man, but he never could keep up with me." I could feel my face burning, and she obviously noticed. "Look. What I mean is: I understand what you are going through. Don't be embarrassed, and let me know if you need any... Help."

"Yeah, okay, mom." I leave the room, trying not to run.

Thankfully mom leaves me alone for awhile, before coming and asking if I wanted to go get some better shirts.

I agree, hoping that we can both put last night behind us.

We drive in silence to the mall.

We enter the first clothing store we see, but don't see any shirts that would work for my condition. Nor in the second. But the third had a few worth trying on.

Mom follows me to the dressing room, and the woman behind the counter pipes up, "I'm sorry, sir, but I can't let your girlfriend go back there with you. It is men only."

I open my mouth to correct the associate, but my mom, winds her arm around my waist, and ducks under and into my arms. She has such a big smile on her face, I just laugh. "I can't get dressed on my own, with my arms like this," I say instead, and we are able to convince her to let us both go back.

Mom gets my shirt off me, and she is still smiling from ear to ear. "Did you hear her? She thinks I am young enough to be your girlfriend!"

"Well, I DID say you weren't old, last night. Remember?" Mentioning last night brings back other memories, and I tamp them down as firmly as I can.

This seemed to please her even more, and she got on her toes, and gave me a quick kiss to my lips. I don't know who was more surprised by the gesture, and we quickly tried on the shirts, and got out. We purchased a few more, but nothing else extraordinary happened, other than from time to time, mom would break out into a huge grin, and I could see her eyes twinkling. It has been many years since I've seen her so happy, and I got an idea.

Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,650 Followers
12