Broken? Ch. 02

Story Info
Pleasure/pain: double the pleasure, double the pain.
1.2k words
4.16
25.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 09/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilkristin
lilkristin
18 Followers

my blindfold is already soaked from my sobbing, and now tears stream down my cheeks from beneath it. i can't see who. Master has put me on display and "shown" me before, but never shared me. Confusion sets in. Panic washes over me again, then Master's voice, softly in my ear, "Trust, pet."

"Yes, Master."

His soothing voice calms me, and i am again aware of the painful pinching from the clamps biting at my already tortured nipples, cunt lips, and clit. The leather straps from the flogger feel like burning fingers across my already swollen ass cheeks. Then You move Your attentions to the insides and backs of my thighs, lashing across my moistened flesh. The stranger tugs at the nipple clamps, squeezing my nipples tighter and tighter, then releasing then, causing my breasts to bounce back. He hasn't said a word, only menacing chuckles of his entertainment at my expense.

The other three clamps had caused a numbness, which is quickly taken away by a hard smack from a hand across my furry mound. The smacks come in slow even blows, each landing more powerfully than the last. Swats from the flogger on my bruised ass resume. Blows landing simutaneously now from Master's flogger, and the stranger's hand. Over and over, matching blows landing across my tormented ass and cunt. i try desperately in vain to stay calm, biting my lip, breathing slowly, until dizziness takes over me. my head is swooning and it feels like the whole damn room is spinning.

i hear the flogger drop to the floor. "Is it over?" i think. i feel You pressing Your whole body against mine. Your hands wrap around me, grabbing, cupping, and pushing my still clamped nipples back into my chest. Your warm heavy breaths fall sensually on my neck, kissing and licking tenderly. Your rock hard cock presses into my backside.......wondering why You haven't released me from this bound position yet to take care of Your ready cock.

"See what you've done to Me, pet?"

"Yes, Master." i arch my back, pressing my ass harder against Your massive cock, the fabric of your jeans reigniting the pain in my tormented flesh. You hold me firmly still as the stranger reaches down to remove the clamps from my aching cunt. As each cunt lip clamp is removed and the blood rushes back to the deprived tissues i feel a searing pain far worse than the initial clamping, and i struggle against Your grasp.

The third clamp, on my swollen hard clit, is slowly pulled away from me until it releases from the strain. i cry out, or at least i think it was me, and my body wants so badly to clamp my thighs together, hoping the pressure will ease the pain a little. The spreader bar at my ankles prevents it, and all i can do i writhe helplessly, crying in Master's arms.

You give me a moment to calm down, and again You ask, "Have you had enough, pet?"

Silence.

i am so glad for the small little breaks, but i am anxious about what might possibly be next. Your hands slide down my stomach to my wanting pussy. i feel Your fingers slide between my cunt lips and slip through my sopping wetness, barely grazing my clit. my hips jerk instinctively. You remove Your pussy soaked fingers, but instead of my mouth, You take them in to Yours. "My little whore has such a sweet pussy. I think My friend should enjoy a taste."

Anticipating fingers, i am taken by surprise by the sensation of a soft, wide tongue as it slips between my aching cunt lips at the lowest part and lays flat against my dripping fuck hole, a welcome, soothing sensation. Then slowly the stranger's tongue slides up until it washes over my jerking clit......just one teasing lick......but it was enough to take my breath away.

"Seems a shame to let it all go to waste down your thighs, pet," You whisper, scratching though the stickiness on my inner thighs. You spin me around so i am once again facing into the living room. "There, now everyone can see you, pet."

Everyone? Are there more people here? i don't hear anything but Master's voice. my mind is reeling, wondering if indeed there are others watching my torment, or were Your words intentional just to excite me?

Again, You are behind me, pulling my hair, yanking my head back. i feel a bite on my cheek, then a passionate kiss on my mouth. i can smell and taste my pussy on Your lips. i feel the strangers hands on my pussy lips again, spreading them open wide, and the feel of something being pressed against my dripping cunt hole, held there in place only by my swollen pussy lips.

"Cum freely until I tell you otherwise, pet. No holding back. Make sure everyone can hear you, and don't you dare drop that shot glass. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

i am relieved i now have permission to cum, but worried about keeping the glass in place with my thighs spread so wide. The stranger grabs at my throat, a hand wrapping around my jaw and neck, and begins pulling at one of the nipple clamps stretching it so far that it releases itself. Pain again rushing in, mixed with Master's light touches across my enflamed ass.

He pulls the other clamp just as mercilessly until it too is dislodged and discarded. Gentle massaging on my breasts, and the familliar sensation of the leather patch from the crop running up the inside of my thigh. Master's fingers lightly trace the marks on my ass. i am in pain over my entire body. Arms aching from being stretched above me, calves sore from straining nearly on tip toe, my nipples and pussy tormented by the clips, my thighs and ass and breasts beaten repeatedly, bites all across my back.

It takes almost no time for the gentle touches to bring my entire wrecked, exhausted and sweat covered body to a convulsive orgasm. As i feel it shaking thru me, i cum crying uncontrollably.

"I think you need to try that again whore," disappointment in Master's voice.

Just as the crop comes slashing across my ass, i feel a brutal slap across my breast and nipple. Again, simultaneous blows on both sides of my body. Heavy hands across my breasts, first one, then the other. Harsh smacks from the crop on the already bruised flesh of my ass. my eyes soak thru the blindfold again. Every ounce of strength goes from my body. Another orgasm explodes, ripping thru my soul as i cum again screaming, my body convulsing, fighting uselessly against my restraints until i hang there limp.

In a whisper, "Better, but I know My pet can cum harder than that." Tender fingertip touches trace across my badly welted ass and injured breasts in severe contrast from such harsh attentions.

i can barely catch my breath and speaking is an exhaustive effort. "Yes, Master." my mind is gone. i can't think. All i can do is what i was meant to do.......succumb to Master's hand and will.......

lilkristin
lilkristin
18 Followers