Broken Ch. 20

Story Info
"This isn't a hotel, Dimitri."
651 words
4.74
21.8k
7
7

Part 20 of the 30 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bleedout
bleedout
47 Followers

"This isn't a hotel, Dimitri." Dimitri was so nervous he could feel the sweat on his palms. It took all his strength to try and keep a smile on his face as the taxi traveled through the narrow streets of the lower west side. They had finally stopped in front of a small brick building, only 3 stories or so tall.

"No, it isn't." He sighed and stepped out. Holding the door open for Madi before paying the cabbie. The two men unloaded their bags before Dimitri joined Madi on the sidewalk, walking towards the glass door that appeared to be the main entrance. The buzzers were labeled in black labeling type, raised letters worn white over to make the names more easily read. Apartment 3 read 'Geirzynski'.

"Is this where your aunt lives or something?" Dimitri simply took Madi's hand, walking in through the glass door before resting their bags to the side and guiding her up the stairs. The place was neatly kept with walls the color of red clay, and wooden banisters hugged the walls. Each floor had a wooden door with a golden number screwed into place. Dimitri stopped in front of the door on the highest landing, withdrawing a key from his pocket.

"Madi, I, um, had this idea, and I wanted to surprise you. And.." He fumbled with the key in the lock unlocking the door, opening it a crack, "And.... Well..." He swung the door open with a wide smile, walking inside. Madi's jaw dropped. The place was empty, plush white carpet lining the living room they were entering into. "What do you think?" He eyed her nervously, her teeth pulling her lip into her mouth before she ran and tackled him, kisses showering his face.

"Really?" He chuckled. He liked surprising her much more than he had thought he would.

"Really." He grinned as she scrambled off him, running from room to room in awe.

"The kitchen's beautiful!... And look at this tub!" And then there was silence. He grinned, standing and wandering towards the bedroom, the only place he could imagine capable of knocking the words out of her mouth. He would be in debt to his parents for a long time for this place, and the bed. It was made of rich dark wood, with four banisters, deep crimson and golden fabric hanging from there. It was fit for a princess. It alone would've warranted her silence, but the balloon standing the middle had caught her attention. She was sitting now, staring into a black velvet box with a princess cut diamond, offset by two tiny pink diamonds sitting in the white gold band around it. Every dollar he had earned aside from rent had gone into it and look on her face made every penny worth it. Khaki greens, glossy with tears looked up into his face questioningly. He nodded, closing the distance between them.

Large fingers plucked the box from her hands before he settled on his knee. Uncertainty washed through her. The world shifting into the surreal state of a dream. This couldn't be real. Wouldn't be real. He lifted the box towards her silently. She could only nod, falling into his arms with tears flowing down her cheeks. "Yes."

He grinned and slipped the ring on her finger. Pulling her tight against his chest. Lips finding hers with crushing force. She grinned, pulling away from the kiss.

"You know, I'm glad you asked me now, because if you had asked me after tonight, I wouldn't have said yes." His brows furrowed at her comment, looking into her eyes.

"What?"

"Dimitri, I'm pregnant." He blinked before kissing her again. Much to his own surprise he was excited.

"I guess we'll need a bigger place." Madi giggled her delight, curling up in his arms on the floor and sighing contently. Things were going to be alright, for once.

bleedout
bleedout
47 Followers