Broken Hearts & Busted Stereos Ch. 05

Story Info
You gotta just rumble on through.
1.6k words
4.37
14.8k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 26 of the 30 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bleedout
bleedout
47 Followers

Janey rode in quiet excitement, barely surmounting the courage to glance over at Matt sideways. Perhaps her favorite part of their relationship were these moments. These uncomfortable school girl crush moments when she was still unsure of whether or not she was allowed to just grab him and kiss him. It was strange, after two years of not quite friends not quite more he still kept her guessing. Not really, it was only her own self-doubt.

She had barely shut her car door before he was behind her, hands on her waist, nose buried in her curls as he pressed his lips to the top of her ear. "I missed you." The words warmed her down to her toes. She shut her eyes, leaning back into him. 'I miss you' had previously been a phrase that belonged to the forbidden zone, the overly attached for living half a country apart zone.

"I always miss you." Matt smiled, gently turning her before pressing his lips to hers. Slowly he opened his eyes to look down at her, barely taller than the roof of the small car, tiny form leaned up against it with head tilting back to look up at him. The orange and white of the street lamps and the moonlights shone in her pupils, her hair illuminated in such a way that it made her look angelic. His hand rose involuntarily to brush a few tiny curls behind her ear, her head fell almost automatically to press her cheek against his palm. He leaned in once more, pressing his lips to hers more hungrily this time. It had been six months since he had seen her last, tasted her, felt the way her small soft form felt underneath his as she squirmed and rolled.

Tiny hands rose to either side of his neck as he felt Janey's height shift onto her toes. Her tongue prodded his mouth, begging him to follow it's lead. The shaking breath that passed her nostrils to brush past his cheek was about all he could take. Strong hands reached beneath her, lifting her by the round of her ass, her legs instinctively wrapping around his waist as her arms encircled his neck, her kiss becoming all the more insistent.

He carried her towards the fence around the pool in the back yard and then further out into another. Local law, of course, had to be a pain in the ass. Janey grinned, breaking the kiss for a moment. "You wanna get dirty in the yard?" He laughed, kissing her once more.

"I wanna get dirty everywhere." She laughed as he pressed her back against a large maple tree at the back of the yard, kissing her harshly to silence her. Hands moved to roughly squeeze her breasts through her shirt as his head sunk, nipping and nibbling at the soft flesh of her neck. She pressed her hips to his with a quiet groan.

The sound rumbling past her throat was enough to make him impatient. He whipped her body away from the tree trunk, settling her below him on the ground as he made quick work of the tie on her halter top. She giggled as he fumbled for a second with the double knot. Her hips were rolling against him, teasing him through the layers of denim and cotton that separated them.

She groaned as his lips found the tightening bud of her nipple, the cool, wet, softness of the plush grass beneath them concentrating with the heat of lips and tongue. Fingertips ran through his hair before sinking down his back to grip the bottom of his t-shirt and tug. He broke from her only to toss his shirt aside, her fingertips moving along the surface of his now bare chest. Somehow she always managed to seem like she was seeing him for the first time. Like his skin was as new now as it was two years ago. Lips found hers, kissing her with an intensity he never had before. It caught her offguard, her arms automatically moving back around his neck to hold him close as she felt his hands dip beneath the waist of her pants.

He teased her gently, barely brushing those lips with the tips of his fingers, the hot wetness of her center radiating through her body as she groaned against his mouth, hips gyrating beneath him. Fingertips found her clit, playing with it with a level of skill only a bass player could have. He grinned as she moaned, groaned, and whimpered. He knew how to play her, his lips sinking into her neck as he teased her entrance with the tip of a finger. He couldn't help a chuckle at her obvious frustration as she tried to press her hips to his hand, forcing him inside her.

He continued with his teasing for what seemed like an eternity before he shocked her with two fingers knuckle deep. She groaned loudly, arching her back hard. "Oh, G-d, Matt!" The way her voice cracked in the middle of his name drove him to move those fingers all the faster. He didn't want to give in as she pushed him onto his back, kissing and licking her way down his torso before unbuttoning and unzipping his pants.

She licked her lips as she fished out his erection, tongue moving up and down his length, alternating between the large flat wetness of it's top and the tease of it's tip. He groaned, sucking air through his teeth as his head rolled back, hand moving to smooth her hair. "MMmmm, Janey, that's fantastic." The compliment only stirred her to want to hear it again, quickly wrapping her mouth around him and beginning to bob. She was so caught up that she didn't realize why he was pushing her away until she saw the rubber. She took it from him, rolling it down his length before moving to straddle him, hands resting on his chest as she slowly slid his length inside her, gasping as he spread those velvet walls.

The pain of his invasion was positively delicious, forcing her to lean forward and nip playfully at his lips. The odd position gave matt the perfect opportunity to roll atop her, forcing her onto her back as he pinned her hands above her head, thrusting into her repeatedly as he watched her face. The way it twisted and her head rolled as he hit the right spot. It happened more suddenly than he could ever remember it, her arms flying around him as she tensed and shudder, body moving with each gasp for air, it was too much for him, the vice of her cunt squeezing his throbbing member as he sprayed into her before collapsing atop her. They were both panting so hard for air that they almost didn't hear the slam of the car door in the driveway. Janey grinned devilishly, pressing her index finger to her lips to sign to him that they should remain silent. * * * Two AM found Mika settled in the passenger seat of a beat up volkswagen, an uncomfortable silence making her tongue too heavy to speak. When she had given Ted the address he had grunted something about knowing exactly where it was before falling into this uncomfortable quiet. She was over it now, though. Bored of watching the side of the highway fly by, full of gas stations and Starbuck's and random strip malls.

"Why so quiet?" Mika's voice was quieter now, and even though it carried a hint of disappointed rejection, it was still cheerful overall. Leave it to him to find the one girl in the place who was a friend of Janey's.

"Just thinking." Lame. She was right, he wasn't smooth.

"So, um, do you know Janey?" How did you answer a question like that? Did he know Janey? Did he know Janey Abramowitz? Did anyone know Janey Abramowitz better than he did was the real question.

"You could say that." She sighed. Her friend had sunk her teeth into all the good ones, hadn't she?

"Yeah, she always manages to sink her claws into the cute ones." He turned off the exit ramp and pulled over, putting the car into park.

"Janey Abramowitz has no claws sunken, okay?" She looked to him, confused for a moment, before her face was painted with some sort of recognition.

"Oh my G-d. You're Teddy." He glanced at her, no one called him that but Janey.

"Yeah, I guess." He sighed, pulling back onto the road and continuing on his way.

"Ya know, Janey never has anything but good things to say about you. She misses you. You should really talk to her."

"I don't have anything to say to her."

"Oh." Mika stopped herself from pressing further. This wasn't any of her business. The drove the rest of the way in an only slightly more comfortable silence. Ted switched off his headlights as he pulled into the driveway. The place hadn't changed. A large house with a basketball hoop at the end of the driveway and enough flowers to kill an allergy sufferers between the front and the back yards. "Um, thanks for the ride." He watched as she scribbled something on a piece of paper before handing it to him. "Abramowitz is kind of all wrapped up in Matt all week and I know I'm going to be sitting on the couch watching TV by myself a lot until Monday. So, um, you should call me sometime." The speak of Matt and Janey made Ted cringe a bit. Even after two years, the news still bit into his skin.

"Yeah, definitely. I'll give you a call tomorrow. Matt has that family luncheon, I think he mentioned something about taking Janey."

"Yeah, call me. I have free access to the pool back there and everything. Thanks for the ride." He watched as she slid from the car, shutting the door beside herself before moving to the garage and letting herself in.

bleedout
bleedout
47 Followers