Broken Plumbing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly he knelt and pulled my panties all the way off, sliding his hands under me to grab onto my butt cheeks he pulled me to the edge of the bed, spreading my legs and burying his tongue in between my pussy lips to find my very hard wet clit. I almost came right then but he backed off a little and worked on my clit more teasingly, running his tongue back and forth with a small gentle nip here and there. I could feel my body getting tense, feel the muscles in my pussy tighten as he slide one the two fingers in there and started to pump in and out while his tongue flicked my clit. Just as his fingers reached up and touched my g spot I exploded into the most powerful orgasm I have ever had. I must have cried out-loud because when he finished sucking my clit dry he raised his head up and just smiled a wicked smile, licking his lips.

Once my body came down from its high I sat up wanting to return the favor. Taking his hard cock in my hand I started to stroke it from his balls to the tip watching as pre-cum leaked from it, bending my head I caught it on my tongue and ran it around the tip, hearing him moan with pleasure. Taking my hand down his shaft to his balls I squeezed lightly as I placed my mouth onto him, sliding my mouth all the way down his huge shaft to meet my hand. He hissed with pleasure as I worked my hand and mouth up and down him. He suddenly pulled away saying he wanted to feel his cock inside my tight pussy, couldn't wait any longer.

He pushed me back on the bed and raised my leg to inner me with ease. For a moment, he just stood there feeling my pussy caress his cock as it took all of him in. Closing his eyes and leaning back, he started to move his cock in and out of me feeling my pussy stroke his growing shaft. I was starting to feel my muscles tighten again, building for another orgasm. I heard him hiss "yes" as he started to move faster inside me the friction building setting me on fire.

I started to whisper yes, yes, through gritted teeth as the movements got faster and his balls slapped my ass.

"Come for me baby." he growled, "Come all over my cock!"

I couldn't stop myself I came all over him as he pushed his cock all the way in as far as it would go, giving me a sharp SLAP on my ass as I came. The slap was a little bit of a shock, never had anyone do that before, it felt so right and good.

He slowed his pumping and looked down at me asking me if I was ready to ride his cock like the "cowgirl" he knows I am.

I laughed and said, "Yes", feeling younger than I had in years.

He pulled out and climbed onto the bed lying down on his back. He looked over at me with a sexy smile holding his cock straight up from his body, "Saddle Up."

I eagerly climbed on top of him sliding his cock inside me I started to rock back and forth feeling his cock sliding in and out. He reached up and started to pinch my nipples sending shock waves through me. I closed my eyes starting to move faster on his wonderful hard erection riding him for all that it was worth.

Hearing him moan I knew he was enjoying it as much as I was. I could feel his cock getting harder and he was breathing heavy now, which was turning me on more with each moan I heard from him.

"You ready for me to come baby?" he asked panting. " I want us to come together."

With that, he placed his finger on my clit and started to rub, grabbing my hip and helping me pump his cock. We exploded together with an "OH YES!" from both of us.

I fell onto his chest, he wrapped his arms around me, and we just lay there trying to catch our breath.

After a few minutes, he rolled me off him and pulled me close to his side. We fell asleep in each others arms spent and happy.

The next morning he was up and dressed before me. Had made the coffee and was waving it under my nose to wake me. When I finally sat up and took the cup he told me he had to go, work was calling someone called off sick. I was disappointed but told him I understood. He told me to go back to sleep if I wanted and that he would call me later. I said I would like that hoping this was not just a one-night stand.

He must have seen my thoughts on my face cause he said he did not want this to be a one-time thing and would really like to see me again if I wanted to see him.

"Yes, yes I would like that very much." I said to him with a shy smile.

He leaned down and kissed me pulling me close. When he let go my lips wanted more.

He smiled and told me he had to go now cause if I kept looking at him with those blue eyes of mine he would not be able to leave. With another peck on the lips he was out the door and gone.

I got up and headed for the kitchen to drink my coffee. I walked over to the sink and looked down at the new disposal thinking to myself thank you "powers that be" for the Broken Plumbing.

12