Broken Sister

Story Info
Girl from the 'hood with nothing to lose finds true love.
2.5k words
4.26
71.9k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stories
Stories
47 Followers

This story, as with all of the stories I have written, is purely fictional. No accounts are to be taken literally, and all characters in this work are fictional also. Any resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

* * * * *

Growing up on the west side of Detroit, in a part of town often referred to as 'the hood', 'the projects', or 'the ghetto', was not easy for Tamika.

She came from a broken home and when she was just a kid of 7 years, her father left her mother for another woman.

She had two brothers, one older, one younger named Devon and Shawn. Tamika's older brother was 14 and was forced to take care of her and her younger brother since their mother was literally a crack whore who slept around, did drugs and sold drugs.

With very little guidance, Tamika grew up not knowing a civilized world. She got into drugs, sex and criminal activity when she was only 13 years old.

She quickly lost all hope and had the attitude of 'who gives a fuck'.

Arrested for dealing coke, domestic violence and b&e by the time she was 18, Tamika contemplated committing suicide.

One day when she was at a local bar with some of her would-be friends, a violent racist seen broke out and she decided not to get involved.

"Fuck you nigger," a biker-type white guy yelled to an African American man who was minding his own business, enjoying a beer with some of his friends.

"What the fuck did you just call me white boy?" the black man snapped.

"I called you a motherfucking dirt-dumb, no nothing nigger, what the fuck are you gonna do about it bitch?"

The black man picked up a beer bottle and smashed it across the face of the white male while spectators watched in awe.

A brawl started, whites and blacks were throwing pushes toward one another in every direction.

Tamika looked on, rolling her eyes and suggested to her friends they get out of there. This was nothing new to her. Once outside the bar, she parted from her friends and decided it was too early to go back to her depressing home.

It was only 11 PM, so she decided to hit the singles bar down the street.

When she got there, she sat at the bar and ordered a shot of vodka (she was dressed like a $2 hooker so being I'd was no problem for her).

She noticed a white male sitting across the bar was staring at her.

"What the fuck you lookin' at whitey?" she said to him.

Though dejected, he was bold enough to approach her.

"Sorry, miss. I was just admiring your beauty."

Tamika was shocked. No one had ever told her before that she was beautiful. She was not even sure how to respond so she just said "whatever," casually.

He sat down next to her, extended his hand and said, "Barry, nice to meet you. And your name is?"

"Tamika," she replied glumly.

"If you're looking for a hoe that's damn bad. I don't take money for sex hunny." she then said to him.

"What?," he looked puzzled.

"Oh, no, no. You have the wrong idea sweetheart, that's not what I was looking for." he said with a smile.

"Then what chu want white boy," she asked in annoyed tone.

"Hey," he began, "I am just out looking for a good time is all. Wanna dance?"

"Hell no," she snapped, "I don't do that shit."

"What are you into then?" Barry asked her.

"What the fuck do you care? Bartender, give me another shot," Tamika said, now beginning to get liquored up a bit.

"Forgive me for getting personal, but it seems like something is bothering you, Tamika?" he asked in a concerned tone. "Look, my mama is a crack hoe and I've got to take care for my little brother before he ends up like me," snapped Tamika.

"What do you mean like you?," Barry inquired.

"I grew up without a mama, my whole life, I got into drugs and shit, fuckin people for money, there ain't nothin' fo me in dis fucking world," she said to him.

Tamika went on to tell Barry how she got into sex, drugs, crime and violence at a very young edge.

Barry listened for hours and hours as Tamika told him everything. He realized it was not her fault; this was the only life she knew.

He told her that he was 22 and told her a little bit about his life.

Barry decided he wanted to help this broken sister; he wanted to help her get back on track and live a good life.

He knew she was not stupid. She was just uneducated since she dropped out of school in 8th grade to take her little bro once her older brother moved out.

Everyone had abandoned her and failed her in the worst ways possible. But Barry was not about to do that. He saw that she had potential and he was now determined he would not let his opportunity to help her go to waste.

After she had finished explaining everything to him, all he could say was, "Wow, that is terrible. You deserve better," he said to her.

"Yeah well dis is all I'm gonna get, shit can't get any better, I will prolly just end up fuckin dead in a dumpster somewhere, who fuckin cares."

"No you will fucking not. Do not even say shit like that," he snapped at her, determined that he had to be hard on her if he was going to help.

"Who da fuck gonna stop me? I'm just as worthless as another other hoe on da streets," she said.

"No you are not, things are not going to keep up this way for you, not if you stick with me."

Tamika figured she was wasted and was probably hearing things.

Over the next few months, Barry and Tamika began hanging out a lot and become pretty close. He was helping her; she was starting to straighten up. Barry knew it would be hard to change her life completely, but he was damn determined to try.

Barry had begun tutoring Tamika and tried to teach her proper English. She was making great progress. She now had a job now decided she wanted move in with Barry. He lived in 'the nice part' of Detroit in a two-bedroom apartment. She stopped doing drugs, drinking alcohol and sleeping around.

Sex had not been a part of the relationship, until now.

They were sitting in Barry's apartment, and Tamika was telling Barry about how her day had gone.

He was starting to grow very fond of Tamika now, proud of her lifestyle improvement and believed to be in love with her.

"How do you feel about me Tamika?," Barry just asked out of nowhere.

"Uh well you're tight, you know, you have helped me a lot and stuff," she mumbled to him.

She was not good at sharing her feelings either, that too, was something Barry wanted to help her with, but he knew it would be a lot harder then the other things he had helped her with.

"Come on Tamika, tell me how youreallyfeel about me."

She just sat there at a loss for words. Instead of growing impatient with her and yelling at her, as her peers had done to her in the past he said,

"Okay, how about this, I will tell you how I feel about you, is that okay?," he asked her.

She nodded and looked at him as they sat together.

"The last few months have been the happiest of my life," he told her, very sincerely.

"You have been so great to me and I am glad that I have been able to help you so much. I am glad you are getting your life on track, I am glad, I could be there for you when you needed somebody the most, but is that all I am to you? Am I just someone who is there helping you? To me, it is a lot more then that. I guess what I am trying to say, Tamika, is that I am in love with you and… I... I love you"

Stunned, Tamika's mouth dropped and she was again speechless. She had no idea how to react. This was something knew to her. She had never been told by anyone that they loved her.

"Oh Barry, I don't know what to say!," she said excitedly. "I mean, I think I am in love with you too," she said.

Tamika had thought she was in love before, but she herself realized she had sex confused with love, like so many other girls that have been abused in their lives.

Right then, Barry walked over to her, took her into his arms and kissed her full on the lips.

Tamika had no idea how to react. She had a feeling of sexual lust for him, but it was different this time. It was not just about sex.

She kissed him back, and their tongues gradually began dancing together.

He broke their kiss and said, "Look Tamika, I don't care that you are black, love is blind. Your skin color is not something that can make me love or hate you, I love you for who you are inside."

Tamika just about melted. Those were the sweetest words she had ever heard. She was used to people being hostile and treating her like a worthless nigger.

"Oh baby, wow, I want to fuck you Barry," she said.

"Tamika, I do not want to fuck you," he said to her.

"What chu mean you don't wanna fuck me," she said thinking she had been insulted. She reverted back to her old speech; she often did that when she got angry.

"No, no, do not get me wrong. I mean, I do not want to fuck you; I want to make love to you. I see it as making love, because I love you so much, not fucking, fucking seems dirty to me."

She realized he was right. "Oh, that makes sense. Well come make love to me then Barry," she grinned.

The two hopped into Barry's bed and began undressing each other. Tamika, still not grasping the concept of making love, figured Barry was just going to jump on top of her and fuck her like all the other men in her life had done.

But instead, he kissed her on the lips tenderly and ran his hands all over her body, massaging her.

"Wow, this feels so good baby," she said to him.

Grinning, he kissed his way down her body and starting going to work on her beautiful ebony globes.

He kissed and licked her brown nipples, which turned her on. He continued his way down her body, kissing and licking her beautiful body. He noticed that her complexion was incredibly smooth and clean.

When he reached her pussy, he was amazed. He had never seen a black woman's pussy before and he thought it was absolutely incredible.

The way her pink lips complimented her brown skin.

He dove in anxiously and began licking her cunt lips up and down, flicking his tongue over them and sliding it deep inside her.

Tamika had never been 'eaten out' before and was enjoying it immensely.

"Ohhhh Barry, ohhhh god yes, eat my pussy, suck my cunt baby, yes, yes!," she moaned in pleasure.

Barry did not have to be asked. He licked her slit up and down, left and right and inside out.

He began gently stroking her clit with the ball of his thumb causing her to thrust her hips upward.

As he continued licking her, he sensed she was near orgasm and began rubbing her clit hard.

Tamika exploded and came all over his face, her juices running down his chin.

Barry tried to lap of as much of her nectar as he could.

"Mmmmm baby, you taste so fucking good," he said to her. He slid back up and faced her, planting a wet kiss on her mouth letting her get a taste of her own sweetness.

"Oh my god Barry, that was fucking incredible, holy shit!," she screamed.

"Now its your turn baby," she said to him with a sexy smile on her face.

She moved down to his crotch and took his cock into her soft hands. She began stroking him up and down and rubbed his balls with her other hand.

"Oh yeah," he whispered to her, "come on baby, make me feel goooood."

She wrapped her voluptuous, thick brown lips over his cock and began sucking the 7.5-inch monster up and down.

As Barry enjoyed the blowjob Tamika was giving him, he grabbed her head and ran his fingers softly through her thick, glittery brown hair.

"Yes baby, come on, suck me, yes, yesssss!," he encouraged.

As her head bobbed up and down on his dick, he began humping her face fast and hard. Her hand was frantically pumping his balls as she sucked him.

"Yes baby, come on, ohhhh I'm going to cum!," he yelled as she continued sucking him.

She pulled his dick free of her mouth and began fisting him hard. He began shooting jet after jet of hot creamy cum all over her face.

The thick, gooey white stuff contrasted her creamy brown skin nicely.

She scooped it up with her hands and stuck her tongue out to lick it off. "God she looked so sexy doing that," Barry thought to himself.

"Okay baby, this is it," he said to her. She knew exactly what he meant.

Tamika lay back on the bed and Barry mounted her. He held his rock hard cock in his hand and positioned it closer to her pussy.

With the tip at the entrance to her sweet, ebony cunt, he pushed deep inside her.

She moaned loudly and said, "Oh yeah Barry, come on baby, come on, fuck me, fuck me hard!"

Barry obliged and began pistoning his shaft deep inside her pussy, his strokes getting shorter and harder.

He pulled out slowly and then slammed home deep in her cunt, banging away at her pussy mercilessly.

She moaned and said, "Yes Barry yes, I'm gonna fucking cum, yes, yes!!!!!!"

He felt the remaining seed in his balls begin to boil and then slammed home one more time and came deep inside her.

He slowed his pace and pulled out of her.

"I love you so much Tamika, I want to be with you forever," he told her.

"I love you too Barry, even if you are a white boy," she smiled at him.

The two fell asleep in each other's arms on the satin sheets, satisfied with their new found love.

Barry and Tamika eventually got married, much to the chagrin of Barry's stuck-up family members who refused to show up at the wedding. They lived happily with each other, despite the adversity they both faced throughout their lives for choosing to be with someone of a different color.

* * * * *

I hope you enjoyed my story; if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to email me with them. Any reproduction of the above story without my consent is strictly forbidden. Copyright © 2002. All rights reserved.

Stories
Stories
47 Followers