Bromfield's Temptations Ch. 05

Story Info
A visit to a porno studio.
7.1k words
4.57
34.2k
3
0

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: Jim and Bette met Carol and Steve at a sex club. The latter couple invited Jim and Bette to a weekend party.

Chapter 5 -- Bromfield's Temptations

Satin Studios

Shortly after I had been formally introduced to Carol Rollins, Bette and I decided to call it a night. Steve walked with us to the locker room. He opened his locker and brought out a folded Xeroxed map. "This should get you to our place," he said. He then gave us detailed instructions, concluding with, "Here's our phone number if you need to reach us. We're not planning a sit down dinner, but there will be plenty of food. Don't eat before you come."

Bette asked about the time. Steve was vague. "It doesn't matter," he said. "Some people will come early so they can play a little tennis, or maybe go for a dip. I expect most people will be there by seven o'clock."

That seemed clear enough. Bette fave Steve a final hug. We shook hands again, and then we dressed.

Bette was quiet. "Have a good time?" I asked.

"Wow, did I ever! I did things tonight I had only read about. How about you?"

"I don't know," I said slowly. "Maybe Carol's right. Maybe I am getting a little long in the tooth for this sort of thing."

"I don't believe that for a minute," Bette said loyally. "I think you're just tired. Besides, you had a funny run of luck. None of your partners -- except for Carol, of course -- were beauty queens."

"What do you know about my partners? I thought that football team was keeping you busy."

"Well, they did," she admitted, "but when I had to go whiz, I couldn't help but notice what you were doing ... and with whom."

We slept in the next morning. The phone rang at noon while I was having my second cup of coffee. Bette answered, and handed the phone to me.

"Hello?"

It was Jeff. "Hi, Jim. You up for a little golf this afternoon?"

"Sure," I said. "Where'll I meet you?"

"Why don't you come up here. We can go out to the club together."

"Hold on." I turned to Bette. "It's Jeff. He wants to play a little golf. I should be back by five. OK?"

She nodded. I turned back to the phone. I'll be banging on your door in about 5 minutes. See you then."

I collected my clubs and shoes. Bette followed me to the door. I gave her a quick peck on the cheek. "I'll see you when I get back."

Five minutes later, I was tapping softly on the Morrison's door. Sandy had been waiting for me. She put her finger to her lips. "Jeff really thinks he's going to play golf," she whispered. "Let's see if we can change his mind."

I nodded and followed her into the kitchen. Jeff was sitting at the table reading the morning paper.

"How about a cup of coffee?" Sandy asked brightly. I nodded and sat on the chair facing Jeff over the table. While Jeff poured my coffee, Jeff looked at me, concern in his eyes. "Have you heard anything from Louise?"

"Not a word," I said, "but this can't go on forever; at least I don't think so."

Jeff smiled sympathetically. "I don't mind telling you, her running away like that really shook me up. But you knew how I really felt about swinging all along."

Sandy, standing behind Jeff, made a face at his back. I shook my head and looking him straight in the eye, said, "You and I are good friends, Jeff, and I'll be honest with you. Frankly, I thought your remorseful act was bullshit from the very beginning. I'll say this for you, though; you sure got a lot of extra TLC out of it! I almost wish I had thought of it." Behind Jeff, Sandy was silently clapping her hands.

Jeff protested, "Oh, no, Jim. You don't understand. I really felt that way. I still do."

"Well, partner," I said firmly, "you may think that's the way you feel, but I just don't buy it. Maybe fucking Louise bothered you for some reason -- God knows she could be demanding --but I think you're more like me than you realize, and I think variety is the spice of life!"

Behind Jeff's back, Sandy was silently waving her clasped hands together over her head like a triumphant prize fighter. I decided to push Jeff a little harder. I leaned across the table so we were nose to nose. I stared into his eyes as I asked, "In all seriousness, Jeff, are you still hung up on possessiveness or jealousy? Do you still think of Sandy as an attractive and useful appliance; something you own and use when you feel like it?"

Jeff slowly shook his head. "I . . .I don't think so," he said slowly. I took that as an honest answer.

"Well, I knew I'd gotten rid of my possessive feelings when I began to enjoy watching Louise fuck other men. I'll bet you were beginning to have those feelings, too, and they scared you because our culture teaches us that only sissies and wimps loose control over their women." I pushed my nose even closer. "Whether you're willing to admit it or not, I'll bet secretly you got a little tingle when you saw me run my hand under Sandy's blouse or tickle her between her legs."

"No, nothing."

"Are you sure?" I insisted. "Not even a little bit?"

Jeff stubbornly shook his head. I could tell by the frown on his face that I was running out of time. "Would you like to try a little experiment?" I asked softly.

He was cornered. He grinned a cocky 25-year-old grin, confident that his youth could best a man almost old enough to be his father. "Sure," he said.

I looked over Jeff's head to Sandy. "Come here, dear, and sit on my lap."

While she obediently walked around the table, I pushed my chair back so she could sit across my legs, facing Jeff. She leaned against my left arm. Her right arm was around my neck, and she pressed her cheek to mine. I tugged her sweater free from her skirt and slid my right hand under it, cupping her warm, pliant breast. Then I looked at Jeff. "Feel anything?"

He shook his head.

Sandy raised the ante by turning her head and bringing her soft mouth tight against mine. Her lips worked as she sucked and nibbled. Then her tongue forced its way between my teeth, and began to explore my mouth. I rolled my eyes toward Jeff and raised my eyebrows.

He shook his head.

Sandy then turned to stare at her husband while placing her hand on top of mine, making circular motions, forcing my hand tightly against her breast. Then she pulled her skirt up into her lap, exposing her damp panties, and raised her sweater, baring her breast and my caressing hand. She removed my hand from her breast and placed in firmly over her damp crotch. Then she pulled my head down and pushed a bare nipple against my mouth.

"Hey, you guys, cut it out," Jeff said. "I thought we were going to play golf . . "

I glanced at him. He was staring rigidly ahead. I saw the skin on the knuckles of his right hand whiten as he gripped his coffee cup.

"Jeff, after all we've been through together, humor me. I think Sandy wants us both." "Oh, shit!" Jeff said. "Alright, let's go in the bedroom."

Sandy was already unsnapping her skirt as we filed silently into the bedroom. She shimmied out of her panties and lifted her sweater over her head in that curious but graceful cross armed motion all women seem to know. She jumped on the bed. I was right behind her, and shed my clothes almost as quickly. Jeff watched me lean over his prone wife and suck almost her entire left breast into my mouth before he lowered his pants and stepped out of his boxers.

His somewhat stubby circumcised member was already stiffening. He pulled his shirt off over his head and stretched out on the bed on Sandy's other side. He began to fondle her other breast.

Suddenly, I had a powerful urge to tough Jeff's manhood. I reached across Sandy's body and allowed my hand to "accidentally" brush it. I sensed his body stiffen and I felt his cock twitch.

Acting as if nothing had happened, I began stroking Sandy's side, the back of my fingers coming into almost constant contact with Jeff's arm. Then I shifted, and put her hand on my cock while I moistened a finger and reached for her tight little slit.

Jeff tentatively put his hand on my side. I responded by snuggling closer to Sandy. She was watching Jeff closely as he tried to make up his mind.

I wasn't making things easier for him. I reached across Sandy and began to stroke Jeff's ass. That did it. Sandy quietly excused herself and got up, leaving the two of us stretched out on the bed stroking each other's buttocks. I waited for Jeff to ask for it. It didn't take long.

"Let me touch you," he whispered. I rolled over, giving his access to what was now a raging erection. "I've never played with a foreskin before," he said. "God, it's smooth."

"Just slide it back," I said. "Then it'll look just like yours." Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sandy sitting in an overstuffed chair, ler legs spread wide. One hand played with her nipples while her other hand rubbed her slit.

Jeff slipped my foreskin back, then pulled it foreward over the tip of my cock. "Jesus Christ," he said, "and to think they cut mine off!" He paused. "Don't hit me, Jim, but I'd like to kiss it."

"Be my guest," I said magnanimously.

He was crouched by my side as his mouth closed over my manhood. I felt between his hairy legs and got a good handful of cock and balls. I glanced in Sandra's direction. Her fingers were a blur of motion in and around her delta. Jeff was sucking contentedly on my cock as I quickly jacked his staff. I hoped to finish him before before he sucked me dry. I wanted to save that for his lovely young wife.

He broke contact for a moment. "Jim," he pleaded, "put your mouth on it, please."

Anything to get at that young woman. I took his smooth member in over my tongue, and began sucking it while I rapidly stroked his shaft. The scent of a male in rut was almost overpowering. He began to jerk and spasm; I pointed his rigid cock toward the bed to avoid getting that sticky stuff all over me. I motioned frantically to Sandra to come join us, while I pulled away from her twitching hsband.

She jumped on the bed, and just as quickly, I mounted her doggy style, jamming myself as deeply into her belly as I could. That shift in partners gave me a second wind. I had feared I was going to explode in Jeff's mouth, but the acrobatics involved evidently caused my clock to be rewound, and I triumphantly screwed Sandy through two screaming orgasms before I felt something warm and wet against my rectum.

It was Jeff's tongue. It felt awfully good, so I squatted slightly to give him better access. He changed positions behind me, and suddenly I felt as if I were being split open! Jeff was trying to enter me! I felt his hands gripping my waist as I instinctively jerked forward in an effort to get away from him. That motion relaxed my sphincter enough so the head of his rigid cock popped inside my ass.

The pain rapidly subsided, and was replaced by a different, almost indescribably compelling sensation that caused my cock to swell to enormous proportions. I assume it had to do with the unaccustomed pressure on my prostate. Sandy squealed in delight and amazement as my hugely inflated tool drilled into her. She immediately began to buck and shiver as a third orgasm seized her.

Jeff, in the meanwhile, was hammering himself into me, and much to my chagrin and dismay, I found I was tilting my ass up and thrusting back against his cock, encouraging him to to dig ever deeper into my bowels. God help me, I was enjoying it! I felt him stiffen, and suddenly my bowels were flooded with his juices.

In that same microsecond, my switch was tripped, and I poured qualtities of my semen into his wife. We collapsed together on the bed, me buried in Sandra and Jeff deep in me.

We remained there, dripping sweat on each other, an untidy heap of spent humanity, until our breathing began to return to normal. Jeff's deflated cock slipped out of me, and Sandy coughed, forcing my limp cock back into the open air. Then we disentangled ourselves. Jeff took my face between his hands and impulsively kissed me full on the mouth!

I was embarrassed about that, as I'm sure Jeff was. I showered first in case there was something they wanted to discuss privately. Then they showered together. Curiously, I felt a pang of jealousy as I watched them leave the room hand in hand. I was dressed when they came out of the shower.

As he pulled on his robe, Jeff said, "Jim, I think we could all do with a drink." I nodded and followed him back into the kitchen. Jeff poured each of us a highball and a glass of wine for Sandy, who had stopped to pull on a sweat suit before joining us. Jeff took a long pull on his drink. Then he looked me in the eye. "Jim, I want you to know I feel damn funny about what just happened."

I was about to make a smartass quip about his habit of instant remorse, but just in time, I realized how deeply shaken he really was. Instead, I said, "I can guess what's on your mind, but it would be less confusing if you would tell us."

"Well," he began after a long pause, "it isn't every day that you find out that you're gay."

This guy was something else! Unbelievable. "What the hell makes you think you're gay?"

"Well, normal guys don't go around sucking other guys off or fucking them in the ass, do they? Or kissing them?" The man was actually blushing!

Privately, I agreed that the kiss was a little over the top, but I merely asked, "Just what do you think is 'normal'?"

"Normal is sex between men and women -- you know, making babies, that kind of stuff."

"Did you ever jack off? Or has Sandy ever sucked you off?"

He stared at me, not answering.

"That's not making babies, pal. That's making fun." I paused to let that idea sink in. "Normal is doing what feels good -- by yourself or with a willing partner, as long as you don't hurt anyone." I paused, then added, "Didn't you ever hear of bisexuals? There's a growing belief among psychologists that all 'normal' people are, to one degree or another, bisexual. Let me ask you this: Do you think Sandy's a lesbian because she and Louise went to bed and licked each other's pussies? Am I gay because I willingly sucked your cock? I don't think so."

I'll say this for Jeff, He was bound to punish himself one way or another. "All right," he said abruptly, "let's have another drink." After refilling our glasses, he turned to me. "Theoretically, I suppose you're probably right about this bisexual stuff." He paused, then went on, "This isn't easy to say in front of Sandy, but I think you should both hear it." He reached for my hand and looked me in the eye. "I have serious feelings for you, Jim," he said softly.

"You want to know what I think? I said. "I think you're like a kid with a new puppy. Of course you have feelings. This would be a hell of a world if we didn't have them. That's what makes life so interesting. Why don't you ask Sandy how she feels toward Louise?"

Jeff looked inquiringly at Sandy. She stared levelly back. "I was in love with Louise -- perhaps I still am. In case you want to know," she went on, "I also love Jim, although not nearly as much as I love you, you great lummox!"

She jumped up and sat on Jeff's lap, wrapping her arms tightly around him. "I love you so much, you fool!" She gave him a warm, passionate kiss.

I stood, and looked at my watch. It was still early in the afternoon. "Do you mind if I leave my clubs here for a little while? I don't want to lug them downtown -- Bette isn't expecting me for several hours yet, and I think I'll go to the office for a while." Sandy and Jeff walked me to the door. While Jeff opened it, Sandy threw her arms around my neck. "Thank you, darling," she said as she gave me a passionate kiss.

I turned to Jeff. Instead to acceoting my extended hand, he also hugged me, and to my chagrin, he kissed me again. I pushed him away. "Enough, already. Love you guys." with a wave, I turned and went to the elevator. As I stepped into the car, I thought, what the hell? Why should I pretend around Bette? I'd have told Louise about the afternoon's fun and games; why not tell her surrogate?

I let myself into my apartment and looked around. Bette had evidently dressed in a hurry because she had left her nightgown, a bra and other clothes scattered around the living room. I gathered up her clothes and started to carry them into the bedroom. The door was nearly closed. Just before I reached it, I heard Bette moan.

Curious, I nudged the door open just a bit and peeked into the room. Bette was lying on her back, legs widely spread, and another woman lay beteeen her thighs, her face buried in Bette's pussy. The other woman still had pantyhose on. I silently admired her perky little ass for a moment, then decided to try an experiment.

As silently as I had entered, I backed out of the apartment, carefully redistributing the clothing where I had found it. I quietly let myself out, and drove to the office for a couple of hours work. At 5:15, I locked the office and drove home. I had decided to discover where our level of mutual trust lay. If she volunteered information about her visitor, then I would tell her how I had really spent the afternoon. Tit for Tat. Childish, perhaps, but if we were going to be together for the long haul, I felt I needed to know what to expect.

After quickly stopping at the Morrison's to retrieve my clubs, trying to look like a successful golfer I noisily entered the apartment. Bette was watching a program on TV.

"How was the game?"

"Fine. Did you get a chance to rest up this afternoon?"

She hesitated for just a moment, then smoothly replied, "I had a wonderful nap. Come, watch this."

We chatted about inconsequential things during supper. Then we watched TV until it was time for bed. I decided that if I wanted trust, I had better learn to give it. When the program ended, I turned off the set. Bette stood, preparing to head for the bedroom, but I caught her arm. "Sit down, dear," I said, "there's something I need to tell you." Then I told her about the threesome I had with the Morrisons that afternoon.

Bette was quiet for a long time. Then she looked up and said, "Thank you for telling me, Jim. I already knew about it -- I had called Sandy just before you came in to find out when you and Jeff were expected back. I also know you left there about three o"clock. Did you come home then?"

"Yes"

"Then you know I didn't sleep all afternoon."

"That's true."

"Well, aren't you even curious who she is?"

"I figured that when you want to tell me, you will."

"Her name is Susan Blake. She's the dearest friend I ever had in my whole life -- woman friend, anyway. She kept me sane when Phil was . . .'breaking me in' as he put it." Bette made an ugly face and shuddered. "We see each other about once a month. She's a lezzie, and I think she's in love with me."

"How do we do it?"

"You're not upset?"

"Why should I be? Are you upset because I fucked Sandra and let Jeff ream me? And then, to top it all off, even kissed me?"

She smiled her reply. "Then you don't mind if I keep on seeing Susan?" When I shook my head, she added, "Phil would have killed me!"

"Just don't run off with her; at least until I get a chance to make a better offer."

"I won't, I promise."

The week slowly passed. I had no idea what to expect at the Rollin's party but considering where we had met, I had a pretty good idea. We had consciously starved ourselves sexually for three days before late Friday afternoon arrived. As I said, I had a pretty good idea what this party would be like, but I never guessed for a moment that it would also be one I'd never forget.

I came home from the office at noon and found Bette standing before the mirror in our bedroom wearing only her garter belt, hose and lipstick on her incredible nipples. I almost weakened, but it's a good thing I didn't. Even then I knew I'd need all the strength I could muster before this night was out.

12