Bromfield's Temptations Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went straight in, right up to the hilt.

"Ohhh, yes," she said, her eyes closed.

We lay there for a few moments, with my cock deeply embedded in her belly, our bodies tightly entwined. I felt her trying to milk me with her vaginal muscles. I attempted to make myself twitch inside her. Neither of us was very successful, but something important passed between us.

She began moving ever so slightly beneath me, rocking her pelvis, and urging me to move. I pulled myself almost all the way out of her, diddling her labia with the head of my penis, then I rammed it in as deep as I could.

"Ooof," she said.

"Like that?" I asked.

"I like everything," she said, "but especially when you get wild. Fuck me, Jim. Show me you love me."

I was barely conscious of her words. I knew only that I had a desperate need to get as much of me as possible into that mysterious place between her thighs.

I was sweating, now, and pumping hard into her tiny body. My ears were ringing, and I felt the couch move with the force of my thrusts as I crammed myself again and again into her tight opening.

"Ohhhh Jim! I'mmm coming. WOW, GODDAMN," she screamed as the telltale crimson flush spread over her chest and cheeks. I erupted into her on her second wave, and we crashed -- literally -- on the floor, still tightly welded together.

We lay there quietly, trying to regain our breath. "God damn, Jim! That was the best one ever!"

"I thought it was pretty good, myself," I said.

"I've got to get a bath and get ready," she said. "Do you mind fixing your own supper?"

"Are they going to feed you?" I asked.

"Su Lin didn't say. She just said be there by 9:00."

"Probably not, if it's that late," I said. "Why don't I fix us a couple of omelettes?"

"That would be wonderful. You sure it's OK?"

"Well, sure," I said. "I'm not thrilled, but I'm stuck with the deal I made, and I'm very grateful to you for being such a good sport about it."

Actually, to be truthful, I was very remorseful, not that I had succeeded in `turning her out' as Carol expressed it, but that I was experiencing a vicarious thrill imagining what she would be doing before the night was over. To tell the truth, I was beginning to wonder how kinky I really was.

I had experienced the same kinky arousal when I had watched Louise being fondled and fucked by other men after we were married, but this wasn't the same. I don't know whether the difference came from the fact that this was illegal, or whether, knowing I was solely responsible, I felt more protective toward Bette than I had toward Louise. I remembered something Bette had said. Fuck me. Show me you love me.

Bette was in love with me!

I was so lost in thought at that point that I almost let the eggs scorch. I poured the cheese, mushrooms, diced ham, and spoonsful of diced tomatoes on the cooking eggs and clumsily folded them shut.

"Soup's on," I called.

"I'll be right there," Bette replied.

She came shuffling into the kitchen wearing an old bathrobe of mine. "I wish I knew what to do about my hair," she said as she sat at the table. She sniffed the eggs. "Those smell good, Jim."

I poured two glasses of rosé, and held my glass in the air. " Well," I toasted, "bottom's up."

Oops. Perhaps that wasn't the most tactful thing I could have said, but Bette laughed.

"I'm glad this isn't bothering you too much," she said. "I couldn't do this if you were the jealous type."

I took her hand, and looked her straight in the face. "No, I'm not very possessive," I said, "but I am worried about you. You take care of yourself. Stick as close to Su Lin as you can. Don't forget the precautions. They're important; promise me you won't forget."

She smiled again. "I thought you were going to remind me to get the money first," she said.

"Well, there is that," I said agreeably. "But I thought you said this was a package deal?"

"It is, I guess. But Su Lin said sometimes the men will pay extra for some things."

"Some things?"

"Sure; you know, a straight fuck, a blow job. That's all in a day's work. It's the frills -- and I'm not sure what they are -- but they're extra."

For a moment, visions of sado masochism, mayhem, even bestiality, crossed my mind. Then I remembered Su Lin's description of some of the peculiar things her clients sometimes requested. I still didn't like it, but I rationalized that Su Lin would protect Bette, if it came to that. Besides, this was a convention. What could happen at a convention, for God's sake?

Bette went into the bedroom to finish dressing. I didn't want to hover, or make her nervous, so I went in the living room after I put the dishes in the washer, and sat in my easy chair to read the evening paper.

The words were meaningless. Finally, I gave up and went into the bedroom to watch Bette dress.

She was worth watching. She leaned over the dressing table applying the last of her makeup. She wore only her garter belt, hose and panties. As I watched, she raised her arms and began brushing her hair. I was grateful once again that Bette wore a bra only when it was absolutely necessary, which was not while she was putting on makeup.

A woman innocently brushing her hair, her breasts quivering and bobbing, is my idea of the quintessence of sensuality. Again, I wondered if I was losing my mind sending that innocent girl out to sell herself. I went back to the living room and forced myself to read the paper. Soon Bette came in. "How do I look?"

She pirouetted as gracefully as possible in her narrow skirt. "Do I look like $500 worth?"

I started to say something maudlin -- I was talking myself into a terrible state of mind -- but I caught myself just in time and instead, I smiled. "You'll knock 'em dead, baby."

The truth was, she would. She was wearing a rather demure, but form-hugging, cocktail dress. One of those basic black dresses every woman has in her wardrobe. This one zipped up the side.

She also wore a necklace of amber beads and matching earrings. Her hair was swept up in a seemingly sophisticated coiffure that looked as if she had spent hours in a beauty salon. In a word, she looked good enough to eat.

"What would you think if I just sort of tagged along and sat down in the bar while you were upstairs?"

Her smile disappeared, and she looked at me somberly. "I wouldn't like it," she said. "You're not my pimp, and I won't have you acting like one."

Well, that took care of that. "Will you at least let me drive you to work?"

"That would be nice," she said, "but you can't stay. Promise you won't, and I'll let you drive me downtown."

"OK," I said reluctantly, "I promise."

She threw a wrap around her shoulders, picked up her clutch bag I wondered briefly what an inventory of that bag would reveal -- but I knew I really didn't want to find out; and we went out to the elevator.

Neither of us had much to say on the way downtown. I think we were both afraid of saying the wrong thing. Almost too soon, I pulled in under the marquee of the convention hotel. "You're sure I can't stay?"

"Positive"

"Well, call me when you're ready to come home."

"Don't be silly," she said, "I'll get a cab. Don't wait up because I won't call!"

"I don't want to smear my lipstick," she said, as she leaned over and placed a light kiss on the end of my nose. "Be a good boy," she said. "Go home and get some sleep. I'll be all right."

The doorman opened the car door, and offered her a gloved hand. The door closed and I watched her walk into the hotel. The die, as they say, was cast.

My mind was in a turmoil. One part of me hated what I was forcing Bette to do, and by inference, what I had become, but another part was lasciviously speculating about what lay in store for her.

The doorman motioned for me to drive on. I forced myself to drive back to the apartment. The place seemed empty. I sat at the dressing table remembering how she had looked only an hour before and breathing deeply of her lingering scent. I wondered what she was doing.

I went into the kitchen and fixed myself a stiff drink. Then I went into the living room and sat in my favorite chair, staring at the wall. My mind turned to Su Lin's crippled husband.

I wondered if this was the way he felt as, night after night, he watched her get ready to go out to fuck other men. I even thought of him trimming her pussy hair for the entertainment and amusement of others.

I tossed off the drink and fixed myself another. It was in the middle of that second drink when I got my head together. Which, again, I imagine Su Lin's husband had to do. I only hoped it wasn't as painful for my unknown colleague as it was for me.

This insight, which some might consider rationalization, came as I reflected again on that poor crippled slob tidying up his wife's mons. He wasn't doing that for her customers. He was doing that for her. Same thing with Bette. Sure. I had started the ball rolling, and without that she probably never would have turned a trick in her life.

However, all the decisions from then on had been hers. It even seemed possible that one day, when asked how she had come to such a state, she would be that whore who could honestly reply, 'Just lucky, I guess.' I recalled her sly remark about the number of times she had carried her panties home in her purse only moments after our first encounter.

I finished my second drink, tossed a mental coin, and went to fix a third. The booze helped peel away layers of emotional debris that had accumulated on my psyche since Louise had run off with the human donkey.

Then I began gingerly probing my feelings for Louise, much as I might have investigated a missing filling. I was sure I still loved her. I knew we were a good fit, intellectually and physi- cally. In general, we liked the same things, and I pictured her laughing over a shared joke. I smiled as I remembered how, months earlier, she had strolled into this very room proudly displaying her heavy, unfettered breasts, jiggling and swaying beneath a nearly transparent blouse to begin the Morrisons' seduction.

I thought of Bette. I remembered her sitting bare breasted in front of her mirror, clad only in stockings, garter belt and panties, innocently brushing her hair.

The two women were very different. Bette lacked Louise's quickness, style, and I hated to admit it -- somewhat artificial sophistication. But when I turned the question around, and applied Bette's standards to Louise, Louise didn't measure up too well, either.

This evening would have been the perfect case in point. Louise was much too concerned, not about what she did, but about what other people might think. I didn't doubt for a minute whether Louise would have been as willing as Bette to screw that guy in the motel. And I was sure she would have found collecting the money just as exciting as Bette had. But she would never have gone to the hotel, not out of moral scruples, but because she would have been afraid that someone might suspect she was a hooker. She couldn't handle that. It never occurred to Bette to wonder what people were thinking.

I found myself smiling as I thought about that girl. Helped, no doubt, by the alcohol, I said it out loud. "I believe I may be in love with you, Bette Cox."

Comforted, I went to bed. When the alarm went off in the morning, Bette was beside to me, sleeping the sleep of the righteous. Her clothes were in a muddle on the floor, and she hadn't wiped her makeup off, so her pillow was a mess, but she was here and in one piece.

I couldn't help but smile when I realized how much her smeared eyeliner caused her to look like a sleeping raccoon. I felt a pang of tenderness. It suddenly occurred to me that I really was in love this girl.

As quietly as possible, I showered and got myself ready to go to the office. Before I left, I wrote a note and pinned it to my pillow where she would see it when she woke.

You look like you had a busy night. I'm looking forward to hearing about it. I love you, dear, Jim

When I let myself into the apartment that evening, Bette met me at the door wearing a garter belt, hose, amber necklace, earrings, half a tube of lipstick on her mouth and nipples, and a broad welcoming grin. Her hair was pinned up as it had been when she had walked into the hotel lobby the previous evening. She was holding my drink her hand.

"How do you like my new uniform?" she asked. "Actually, this is your reward for being a good boy and going home last night like I told you to."

I was surprised and excited. She was young and exuberant and beautiful. She looked fantastic.

"What do you mean, `uniform'?" I asked.

"Gimme a kiss, and I'll tell you," she said. "But first, you have to sit down. I've got two huge surprises!"

I gave her a husbandly peck, and obediently sank into my chair. She opened her purse, and said, "Close your eyes and hold out your hand."

I did as I was told. She laid an envelope in my hands. "Now you can look," she said.

It was a thick hotel envelope. "Look inside," she prompted.

I tore the envelope open, and exposed a small sheaf of hundred dollar bills, some fifties, twenties and tens. There were even two one dollar bills. I slowly counted the money. It came to $972.

A thousand dollars? I was dumfounded. Even after my experience with Su Lin, I had no idea there was this kind of money in sex.

"What did you do for that much money?"

"Just what we do all the time, only more of it," she said. "Isn't it wonderful?"

I was still trying to get back to reality, but through all the background confusion and noise, one salient fact was obvious. I didn't need a half bottle of whiskey to tell me what was now abundantly clear. Where some people are natural football players or airline pilots or brain surgeons, Bette was a natural born prostitute.

As if to prove the point, she sat on my lap and pushed a breast in my face. I inhaled a subtle musky scent that was very exciting. "If you're nice to me," she said coquettishly, "I'll tell you all about it."

A lump started growing in my pants. Bette felt it, and she wiggled her tight little butt around on it. "What's that I'm sitting on?" she said, her eyes wide in mock wonder. "It won't hurt me, will it?"

I washed the lipstick off the nearest nipple with my tongue and lips. "Now you stop that," she said. "I'll give you 20 minutes to stop that!"

I didn't want to interrupt her. "OK, I'll stop. What happened after you got out of the car?"

"I was supposed to go up to suite 1042. So I got on the elevator and went to the 10th floor. I went to the door and knocked. This middle-aged guy answered. He looked at me, and his face lit up. `Hey, Bill,' he yelled, here's another one. She's mine. I saw her first.'

"This Bill came from the other room. `Don't make her stand in the hall, you fool,' he said, `invite her in.'

"I still wasn't sure I was in the right place. I said, `Is Su Lin here?' `Right here, honey.' I turned around. Su Lin was standing in a little hallway behind me. I can tell you, I was some kind of relieved to see her!"

"I can imagine," I said. "Then what happened?"

"Su Lin looked at this Bill and said, `I want to talk to my friend in the bedroom for a minute.' Bill didn't say anything, and Su Lin pulled me inside the room.

"`Here's the deal,' she said. `I thought we were going to work a convention, but it turns out this is a private party. These guys are cons. They're setting up a high stakes poker game. There were supposed to be five girls here, one for each chair, but Vicki and Cleo couldn't make it; take it from me, kid, don't ever depend on a whore! We're going to have to double.'

"I said, `You mean we're . . .'

"She said, `You got it. We wait table, we screw 'em, and for all I know we even wash the dishes!'

"Su Lin was real unhappy. But then she perked up. `The good part is that we each get $500 and tips.' I thought that sounded pretty good, but Su Lin said, `wait until you see what you have to do for it. Then it may not look so good.'

"I told Su Lin, `Hey, I'm here to trick.' She smiled, `So am I,' she said, `but we got to serve these jokers bare assed naked.'

"I said I didn't care, but Su Lin said, `I wouldn't mind showing it off, either, if I had a cute little tush like you.' she said, `but I'm five months along.'

"I already knew she was knocked up, Bette said, but I couldn't let on I knew, could I? Instead, I said, `OK, You stay in the background, fuck them in the dark. You mix the drinks and I'll serve.'"

My lump had subsided during this longwinded recital. "Get to the good parts," I said.

"The good part is that I met Marta. She's the other big surprise. I know you'll love her. But I'm coming to that."

She turned and offered her other breast. I began licking on it, hoping to regain lost ground.

"This was where Marta came in. Bill banged on the door, told us our friend had arrived, and that their friends were due any minute. `When you girls come out, we want to see some skin, Bill said.'

"Marta came into the room." Bette looked me straight in the eye. "Jim, you'll see for yourself; there's no point in me describing her."

The significance of that remark went right past me. "OK, I said. You're in the bedroom. Now what?"

"Su Lin and I began stripping while Su Lin explained the situation to Marta. Then Su Lin went to the door. `How much skin do you want?' she asked.

"Bill evidently was in charge. `Oh, leave your bras and panties on for now,' he said. `We want to play poker. You girls can get naked later.' He laughed.

"Su Lin said, `There's something else we need to talk about, Bill.' She went into the living room. When she came back, she had three envelopes, one for each of us. 'Better count it,' she said as she passed them around. I opened mine. There were five $100 bills in it,

I had my dress off by this time, when there was a knock on the door. Bill yelled for one of us to see who was there. I went to the door. Two men were standing there. 'Pardon me,' the taller one said. 'Is this Bill Ralston's suite?'

"Bill stepped around the door. 'You've found it. Hi, Jake, Andy, he said. Come on in.'

"Bill turned to me and asked me to take their drink orders. The short one, Jake, winked at me and said 'What I'll have she can't carry in no glass.' Bill laughed. 'There'll be plenty of time for that later,' he said. I went into the kitchenette and Su Lin handed me their drinks.

"While I was in the kitchen, two more men came in. Marta opened the door for them. Everyone had a drink and the men sat down to play. Jake beckoned to me. I thought he wanted another drink, but he stopped me from picking up his glass. 'I just need a little rub for luck,' he said. He slipped his hand inside my panties and rubbed my ass a couple of times.

"I didn't mind. It felt kind of good. Then one of the other men said to Marta, 'Don't you feel a little overdressed, honey?' She looked to see what Bill wanted her to do. Bill nodded, so she reached behind to unhook her bra strap.

"You'd think those men had never seen a pair of tits before, the way they watched her! Of course, she knew this was her chance, so she made a big production out of taking it off.

"Finally, Bill said, 'Whose deal is it?" to get their minds back on the poker game. Everyone looked at him, and Marta hung her bra on a lamp.

"That's the way the evening went. Around midnight, after Jake won a big hand, he got up and said, This little honey and I are going to take a break. See you in a few minutes, fellas.' Then he put his arm around me and steered me into the bedroom.

"I swear to God, Jim, I remembered my promise, but everything happened so fast, I never had a chance to wash him or put a rubber on him." She looked like a naughty child expecting to be scolded.

"I had hung my bra next to Marta's an hour earlier, so the only thing I was wearing was my panties. and Jake just tore them off of me. I thought something like this might happen, so earlier, I had gone into the bathroom and squirted some KY jelly into my pussy. I was sort of ready, and anyhow, he didn't have much of a prick.