Bromfield's Temptations Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I went down on him as soon as he dropped his pants, although he was already good and hard. That's when he pulled me to my feet, tore my panties off, and pushed me on the bed. Then he jumped on me. 'Put my pecker in your cunt,' he said. I reached down and slipped the head of his cock inside me. He fooled me. He kept his hard-on for 20 minutes and he fucked me every way he knew of -- on my back, on my side, doggy, but he wouldn't let me get on top. Anyhow, he suddenly lost it. I don't know why, but he suddenly shriveled and fell out of me. 'Oh, shit!' he said. It was all I could do to keep from laughing.

"He pulled his pants on and took out his wallet. He handed me two $100 bills. 'Keep your mouth shut about this,' he said. 'I want to get your friend, the one with big tits, in here before the evening is over. So don't let on I never came.'

"Why should I say anything? But Jake and I had set the stage and the other girls had their turn in the bedroom. By this time, us girls were naked. Su Lin is really showing, but if they noticed it nobody said anything. Personally, I think her belly is sexy. Another thing. I think that little heart she wears over her pussy is adorable. Would you trim my hair like that?"

I was reluctant to break her chain of thought, so I merely nodded.

"Well, then the party broke up. I got fucked by one of the other men -- nothing exciting -- and we all got dressed and left."

"What time was it?"

"Oh, about 1 o'clock, I guess."

"Where did that other $300 come from?"

Bette gave me her mischievous sideways grin. "I get my money the old fashioned way," she said. "I earn it."

"You see, there really was a convention going on, so we went down to the bar to see what we could score. The bar was full of single guys. We sat at a table. Su Lin picked up a guy almost before we sat down. He sent a drink over to our table and asked her to dance. I suppose they danced right up to his room. We didn't see her again.

"Then it was my turn. A nice looking young guy sent a drink over to our table and asked if he could join us. We kidded around for a while, and then he asked us to come upstairs to a party. I probably would have gone for nothing, but Marta told him we would love to except we were working girls, and there would be certain expenses involved.

"That part was OK with him. He asked if $100 apiece would do it? Marta said yes, but only for an hour. The guy said OK, that's cool. Let's go.

"He paid our bar tab and led us across the lobby. Then a guy Marta knew walked up to us and took hold of her arm. They stopped, but we kept walking toward the elevators, then waited for them to catch up. It looked like they were having an argument. Then they turned and walked back into the bar.

"The young guy -- his name was Martin -- had a tight grip on my arm as if I might run away. The next thing I knew, I was in a room full of hunky young guys. There must have been at least ten of them. I still don't know who they were except they were all horny. Evidently, they has sent Martin out to look for women and he found me!

"I told him I wasn't sure I was woman enough to take on a football team, or whatever it was, and even if I was, I sure as hell wouldn't do it for a lousy $100! Those young studs were something else. First they started calling me names. I didn't need that. I went out into the hall. Martin and another young fellow followed me and said, 'Look, this isn't working out like we thought it would. These guys need to get laid, and you look like you could use the money. Between us, we've got $300 Can you give us a party for that?'

"I said, 'Let's see the money' -- you would have been proud of me, Jim -- except I forgot about protection again. I'm sorry about that."

"So am I," I said emphatically. "You'll bring me a dose of something some day." Almost before the words were out of my mouth, I mentally cursed myself for being the rotten pimp I was!

Bette heard it, too, but hers was a whore's reaction. She looked penitent. "I'm really sorry, Jim. I promise I'll do better." Then she brightened, "Anyhow, Martin took up a collection and handed me a fist full of bills. I didn't have time to count it; I just stuffed it in my purse. Then they asked me to do a strip.

"I said, 'OK, but where's the music?' Someone turned on a radio and found a station playing elevator music. I began bumping and grinding, slowly drawing that zipper down. All you could hear over the music was loud breathing. The all had drool on their chins when I slipped an arm out of the dress and gave them a peek at my bra. They began clapping their hands in time with the music. I was beginning to enjoy myself when suddenly, for no special reason, I was on fire!

"I became acutely, hotly aware that I was surrounded be virile, hard young cocks, and I wanted to bathe in their cum. I guess I went a little crazy!

"So did they when they discovered I wasn't wearing panties! I didn't even get my shoes off until later. I suddenly found myself on my back on the floor with a huge hot cock shoved deep into my pussy, and I was trying to pull the rest of him into me. I remember one young guy saying, 'Jesus Christ! Look at her go!' or some such silly thing. My boy grunted and exploded in me. I felt his cock throb as he pumped his cum into me. I was slick with sweat by this time, but was only getting a good start.

"A second cock slid into me. This one wasn't as big, or maybe the edge was blunted, but I merely went through the motions with this kid. After he came, he was replaced by an older man who said, 'Now, lady, you'll see what a real man can do!' He was probably the team coach or something wanting to show off to his boys because he started off fucking me hard. He was like Jake. He screwed me in a half dozen positions. He even wanted to fuck me in the ass, but I wouldn't let him. Anyhow, I was getting tired. I suppose he wasn't used to fucking in public because he didn't come. Instead, he lost it and fell out.

"Another boy, cock in hand, was already to hop on, but I held up my hand. 'I've got to pee.' Another kid pointed out the bathroom, and I limped in there. I must have sat on the john for five minutes trying to think how I was going to survive the next hour. I finally decided to cool it. I had to calm down. The boys wanted to fuck, fine. Here it is, fellows. Also, I didn't have to do this one kid at a time as long as I had a mouth and two hands.

"I went into the bedroom. 'That floor hurts my back' I said. 'Who's next?' The next guy no sooner got settled between my legs than the coach, or whoever he was, climbed up on the bed, over my head and tried to shove his cock into my mouth. He wasn't very nice about it, and I was tempted to bite him, but I gagged instead and pushed the boy between my knees away. 'What's you do that for?' the kid asked.

"I pointed to the older man. 'Either that jerk-off leaves me alone or I take a walk. He's trying to hurt me.' Martin and another guy said something to the older man. I heard him reply, 'but she's only a cunt -- a whore. What do you care what she thinks?'


"There was more conversation, and finally the asshole left the room. I said, 'OK, fellows, let's go. Who's next?' The boy I had interrupted slid back into place. He wasn't very hard, but I managed to stuff him in. He grew up in a hurry and lasted only about 30 seconds before he popped.

"By then, I had a cock in each hand. I went though those boys twice before I began to wonder if I would be able to walk. 'Enough,' I said. 'The party's over. It's time to go home.' I dragged myself to the bathroom and made what repairs I could, got dressed and bumped into Marta when I got off the elevator. She had been waiting for me. She had a hell of a bruise on her face. Her pimp had wanted her to go to a party he had organized and when she wouldn't, he popped her in the eye. She was scared to go home. She slept in the guest room last night. I hope you don't mind, Jim."

"Where is she now?" I asked.

"Right behind you," Louise answered. "Hello, Jim."