Bromfield's Temptations Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bette's dress was also very short. She had selected the tight white knit she had worn to our first party at Satin Studios. Again, the dress fit her so snugly that it might as well have been painted over her breasts. Her nipples practically stuck through the material. The only underwear line I could detect -- and I looked very closely -- came, I thought, from a garter belt and snaps on her hose. She also wore a necklace of dark beads.

All the way downtown, the girls maintained a lively chatter that betrayed their nervousness. Of course, they didn't know what real nervousness was. The most they faced was a possible fine. God alone knew what was in store for me! Yet the compulsion rooted between my legs was so great that I was still willing to risk everything to maintain the illicit thrills I was experiencing. I was learning that sex can as addicting as any street drug. I had become, in truth, a sex junkie.

I let the girls out at the entrance to the same hotel where we had found Su Lin, then drove around to find a parking place. Then I returned to the hotel and went into the bar to watch my girls at work, but I was too late. As I pushed open the swinging doors leading into the bar, I met a young couple coming out. I had never seen the guy before, but Bette was hanging onto his arm. She had her first trick of the evening. We passed without a flicker of recognition between us, and I went on into the bar and found a table where I could watch Louise operate without being obvious about it. I ordered a bourbon/water as I watched her sitting at the bar next to a man wearing a business suit. He appeared to be middle-aged.

I couldn't see their faces or hear their conversation, but I saw her lean against him a couple of times and touch his wrist. Soon, they picked up their drinks and moved to a table directly in front of me. If Louise saw me, like Bette, she ignored me. She crossed her legs and her skirt obediently slipped just above the tops of her stockings. A narrow strip of white skin appeared. She apparently apologized to her john, thereby calling attention to her thigh. She made a pretense of pulling it down, but when she had finished, mysteriously, it had crept higher.

Then she dropped her cigarette lighter. I'm sure her new friend would have been happy to pick it up for her, but I'm equally sure he was pleased when she decided to retrieve it herself, because when she bent over, the front of her dress gaped open, giving him a double barrelled view of her chest, probably all the way down to her navel.

The poor guy never had a chance. Within five minutes, Louise and her friend were heading for the door. Knowing the girls would now have cab fare, I decided to go home. Sadly, that empty apartment and vacant bathroom now seemed like my best and only hope. Just as I was summoning the waitress to for my bill, I heard a familiar cheery voice behind me say, "Hi sailor. Going to be in town long?" It was Su Lin.